Rummates Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke smiled and leaned across the console of the truck. He kissed her mouth, then made her squeal when he put his cold hand onto her exposed throat.

"Honey baked chicken for supper sound good?" Luke asked as they carefully made their way to their duplex.

"And then..."Kyrie asked.

"And then..." Luke smiled.

"Daddy going fuck his little girl's hiney?" Kyrie asked.

"Oh yeah, Daddy loves his little girl's tight hiney," Luke moaned and Kyrie giggled happily.

The End

..**..

**Author's note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my works.

Kyrie Summer is briefly mentioned in the '101 In The Shade' series. She is a primary character in 'Mixed Drinks, Hot Mint Chocolate' in Lesbian Sex.

Donna Goodwin, the other store manager is a minor character first introduced in 'Vanity' in the Loving Wives category. Since her introduction, she has popped up in other stories centered in and around the greater DeGarde, Louisiana area.

Vee Aucoin, the Channel 12 Meteorologist is introduced in 'Velma' in the Anal category. Her employment as Meteorologist is introduced in 'On Channel 12' in the Loving Wives category. Likewise, Summer Duhon, the young reporter that starts the on-air snowball fight with Vee is also introduced in 'On Channel 12.'

And that's it. Just a story of two Rummates enjoying a warm soothing beverage on a bitterly cold day.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.