Rummates Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, probably couldn't get my arm into my old Kimble uniform now. Go Mustangs," Kyrie said.

"Okay; that was, what? A year, two years ago?" Luke asked.

"Three years ago," Kyrie mumbled. "We'd beat the Elgee Eagles like forty five to six; their kicker missed the extra point and we were partying hard and..."

"Hmm? Oh, the state playoffs?" Luke remembered.

"Uh huh, and next thing I know, I'm waking up and I got a headache you wouldn't believe and..."

Her father had wanted to press charges and her mother had wanted to ignore the incident. Four Kimble Academy football players wound up being charged with drugging and raping three of the cheerleaders. Several more players were charged as accessories to the crime, ending Kimble's hopes of winning State that year.

"But when we found out I'm pregnant..."Kyrie sobbed out.

Luke hugged Kyrie as she cried hot, bitter tears. He patted her back, her arms as she told him, the loving relationship she'd had with her father, and her big, strong loving Daddy seemed to die a little bit each day after that.

"Gave the baby up for adoption; I think she's living somewhere in Idaho or something," Kyrie said.

"And your Dad?" Luke softly asked.

"Beats me," Kyrie sniffled. "He just up and left one day and that's the last we ever seen of him."

Kyrie admitted, she'd started eating, stuffing her feelings while pregnant. The more her beloved father withdrew from her, the more she binged.

"Was up to two ten," Kyrie confessed. "I'm down to one seventy, one seventy one."

"Looking good," Luke praised, squeezing her.

'Thank you, Luke," Kyrie mumbled into his chest. "I, I don't get to talk about that, that whole mess all that much."

"Ever need to talk, Daddy's here," Luke whispered, then kissed the top of her head.

Kyrie strained her head back and brought her lips to his. She gave him a soft, lingering kiss.

"Daddy needs to shave," Kyrie said, rubbing his stubble.

Luke reminded Kyrie that they needed to leave a little earlier in the morning. He then gave her a kiss before disappearing into his bedroom.

Kyrie made sure the leftover soup was put away. She then emptied the dryer into her basket and lugged her clean clothes to her room.

Four wheel drive or not, the journey to work was treacherous. Luke was sweating profusely by the time they pulled into the Burns & Burns Grocers Grocery Store parking lot. Kyrie looked at him, her blue eyes wide with fright.

"We're here; Daddy won't never let nothing happen to his baby girl," Luke said, shutting off the engine.

"Did I, did you just kiss him?" Monica asked Kyrie as Luke unlocked the store's employee's door.

Kyrie didn't answer Monica's question, just scampered into the store to get out of the icy wind. Monica repeated her question as they fumbled with the ancient time clock.

"We're just friends," Kyrie insisted before grabbing her register's drawer from Luke's hands.

"We're friends," Monica teased as she started her register's start-up procedure.

"Uh huh," Kyrie said, now cleaning the glass of her scanner.

"So, give me a kiss?" Monica teased.

"Pucker up," Kyrie said, turning and waggling her large butt at Monica.

"Mm!" Monica laughed as Luke flipped on the powerful overhead lights.

Much of the ice and snow had melted away by the time their shift ended. Still, it took twenty minutes longer to make the drive from store to home; there were three major automobile accidents clogging the main roads of the St. Elizabeth Parish area.

"Leftovers okay for supper?" Kyrie asked as she unzipped her work blouse.

"Uh huh," Luke agreed.

After hot soup and cold sandwiches, after they'd cleaned everything, Luke again made them some rum toddies. Sitting on the couch, Luke made Kyrie squeal when he pulled her to sit on his lap. She snuggled against him.

"I'm not too heavy for you?" she whispered into his chest.

"No; you, you're just right," Luke assured her, kissing the top of her head.

Kyrie swiveled and pressed her lips to his. Luke opened his mouth and Kyrie worked her fat tongue into his mouth. She squealed slightly when she felt his large, warm hand on her bare thigh.

Either her robe had flipped open, or Luke had pushed it open, but her leg was exposed to just underneath her pink panties. His warm hand rested on her chubby thigh right at the opening of her robe.

"Mmng!" Kyrie grunted into the kiss; his other hand now rubbed and squeezed her buttocks, her large, round buttocks.

"It's too big," Kyrie whispered as he continued to fondle her buttocks.

"Mm hmm," Luke agreed. "Big and round and beautiful; I love your ass."

"You, you do?" Kyrie asked.

"Mm hmm," Luke agreed, giving her juicy rear a light slap.

"Oh no! I, has Daddy's little girl been bad?" Kyrie asked. "I'm going get a spanking?"

"Mm hmm," Luke growled, then kissed her pretty lips.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Kyrie lisped. "I won't do it no more; please don't spank me."

"No, no, we can't have you thinking you can get away with this," Luke said. "Robe. Off."

"Oh!" Kyrie squeaked. But, but then you'll see my undies!"

They shared a quick kiss before Kyrie did slide her thick fluffy robe from her shoulders. Her braless breasts bobbled in the loose shift and the hem grazed the tops of her heavy thighs. Luke patted his thigh and Kyrie stretched out across his muscled legs. She could feel his erect cock pressing against her belly as she lay across his legs.

Luke delivered two light slaps that made more noise than anything. His hand then rubbed up and down her broad back, up and down over her flannel shift.

Kyrie actually yelped when two more very light slaps were administered to her chunky buttocks. The slaps had not hurt; they had just been unexpected.

"Daddy, your spanking's 'bout put me to sleep," Kyrie admitted as Luke again rubbed her broad back.

"Oh?" Luke asked, flipping the hem of her sleep shirt up.

"Daddy!" Kyrie yelped.

She then moaned as Luke's hand now rubbed up and down, his hand in direct contact with her bare flesh. Luke made sure to touch as much of her flesh as he could; going from just above the waistband of her skimpy panties to her right shoulder blade, down along the middle of her back, trailing along her spine, to just above the waistband of her panties to her left shoulder blade.

Kyrie moaned her acceptance as Luke's hand rubbed over the cotton panties, cupping her large buttocks. When his hand tugged lightly at the waistband of her panties, Kyrie silently raised her hips to ease his efforts.

"Oh yes Daddy," Kyrie moaned as Luke delivered two more light slaps to her bared buttocks.

Luke's left hand went from 'holding' her down on his lap to underneath. Kyrie raised up and pulled her sleep shirt off, to enable Luke's hands to fondle her hanging breasts.

Luke slid Kyrie's panties down and off of her fat legs, leaving the girl completely nude, save for her fuzzy socks. Kyrie moaned as Luke's left hands bobbled and squeezed her breasts. She grunted a low squeak as Luke's right hand reached between her legs and cupped her bald pubic mound.

Kyrie was shocked when she realized how wet she'd become. Luke's thick fingers pressed easily into her dripping pussy.

"That, you not spanking me," Kyrie teased as Luke fingered her.

"Ack!" Kyrie screamed out as Luke delivered a stinging slap directly onto her plump pubic mound.

Kyrie felt her pussy give a spasm. A second slap produced another spasm and a deep shudder.

"I, Daddy, that, that's my butt!" Kyrie protested as she felt Luke's thick thumb pressing firmly against her light brown pucker.

"Mm hmm, and it is such a pretty butt too," Luke agreed, rubbing the thumb in a slow circle around her rosebud.

"Oh!" Kyrie groaned loudly as Luke's left hand pinched her right nipple, hard while his thumb slowly pushed into her struggling rectum. "It, it's big and fat."

"It's beautiful and squeezable and beautiful, just like all of you," Luke said.

"I, you, you think I'm beau...I oh, oh augh!" Kyrie shuddered as Luke's hands continued to tease her flesh.

"Yes, yes I do," Luke agreed. "I think my little girl's big and beautiful and squeezable and loveable and..."

"I, really?" Kyrie pressed.

"Really, Kyrie, you, you're beautiful. You are gorgeous; I wouldn't change a thing about you," Luke assured her, giving her several soft slaps onto her buttocks to punctuate each word.

"Oh Daddy," Kyrie groaned, on the verge of orgasm. "I, Daddy, I, I want you to, oh, oh God!"

"Daddy wants to stick his thing up here," Luke said, rotating his thumb in her rectum.

"I want you to stick your thing up there," Kyrie panted. "I, little girls like it when their Daddies fuck them up their asses."

"Kyrie! You, like it up your beautiful hiney?" Luke asked, now working his wet forefinger into her rectum, next to his thumb.

"Mm hmm, I, oh, oh yes, yes, yes," Kyrie panted.

"Want to go to my room?" Luke asked.

"I, yes!" Kyrie squealed, shuddering and panting in need.

Luke had Kyrie lay on his bed, on her back. Kyrie screamed and coated Luke's face with her orgasm when he placed his mouth over her bald slit.

After he licked and sucked and fingered her to a second, then third orgasm, Luke had Kyrie roll onto her belly. Kyrie marveled at how clean his room was, how clean his bedspread smelled.

"Augh, oomph!" Kyrie grunted as Luke stretched out on top of her, pressing her heavy breasts and belly and crotch into his fuzzy comforter and firm mattress.

"Love you, love my little girl," Luke husked into Kyrie's ear.

"Love you too, Daddy," Kyrie grunted; he was quite heavy.

Luke kissed her ear, then nibbled on her pudgy shoulder. Kyrie grunted, then gasped in a lungful of air when Luke's weight shifted downward, no longer crushing her.

"Ooh!" Kyrie moaned when Luke nibbled lightly on her fleshy back.

Kyrie giggled and groaned as Luke gnawed on nearly every square inch of her massive, jiggly buttocks. She spread her legs wide when Luke used his hands to part Kyrie's buttocks.

"Fuck!" Kyrie spat out when she felt Luke's tongue lapping earnestly at her tightly clenched anus.

The feelings welling up in her guts were illicit, naughty, vulgar. Kyrie shivered; her anus, her rectum had always been a source of pleasure for her. Danny, her first boyfriend had even tried to force his small cock into her, but without lubrication, it had hurt, she had screamed, and Danny had coated her ass crack with his premature ejaculation. But since then, Kyrie usually thrust a finger or two into her rectum when she pleasured herself.

Kyrie grunted when Luke suddenly pushed two thick fingers into her rectum. She shuddered and bucked, rubbing her pubic mound against the fuzzy bedspread.

Kyrie felt the bed shift, heard a drawer being opened. But the two fingers inside of her rectum continued to fuck in and out, driving her to her climax.

"Up, Baby, up on them knees, reach back here and spread them pretty cheeks," Luke ordered, pulling his fingers from her rectum.

With some difficulty, Kyrie managed to comply. She used her small hands to pull on her buttocks, opening her anus.

"Oh," Kyrie shuddered as she felt something cold dribble onto her winking anus.

She grunted and panted when she again felt Luke force his fingers into her. With the lubrication, he was quickly able to work a third finger into her and Kyrie shuddered in pleasure.

"Okay, Sweetheart. Daddy's going put his thing in there," Luke said and Kyrie felt the mattress give a slight sag.

"Is it going to hurt?" Kyrie asked, playing her role.

"Maybe a little, at first," Luke said.

"No, Daddy, don't hurt me," Kyrie begged.

"No, no, Little Girl, it's only going hurt at first," Luke hastened to assure her.

That first stab of pain, when the blunt head of Luke's cock pressed against her greasy anus was electric. Kyrie sucked in a ragged breath as the white hot pain seared through her insides, radiating from her struggling anus outward. She tried to force her rectal muscles to relax, to allow the intrusion, but instinctually, her anus clamped down.

"Augh, I, oh, oh Daddy," Kyrie whined as a millimeter of Luke's cock pushed into her struggling hole.

"Shh, shh, it'll be all right," Luke soothed, his hands holding her wide hips firm.

"I, oh!" Kyrie whined as Luke pushed a few millimeters into her anus.

The head gained ground, rasping against Kyrie's weakening anus. Looking down, Luke watched her anus flower open, watched her greasy light brown ring swallow the head of his cock. Luke resisted the urge to plunge into her, just held firm.

"I, I, oh Daddy, I, I think I, I think I like it," Kyrie shuddered as Luke chanced pushing another few millimeters into her.

"See, Baby? Daddy knows what his baby girl needs," Luke crooned as he pushed forward again.

"You, augh, you're so smart, Daddy," Kyrie praised, her voice a pained grunt.

Kyrie felt Luke's hands release her hips. She wasn't sure how much of his cock was imbedded into her; it felt as if she were being split open, torn apart. Even in her pain, though, there was a deep pleasure roiling in her guts. She felt Luke's hand cup her right breast. Then she felt Luke's other hand traveling across her paunch, creeping ever closer to her clitoris.

"I, oh! Ack! Augh, oh, oh yes, oh fuck," Kyrie screamed out in orgasm when Luke's fingers diddled her clitoris.

Her bucking drove the last few inches of Luke's cock into her ass. Luke held himself still as Kyrie bucked, grunted, and cursed in orgasm. She swore she could feel Luke's cock deep in her guts.

"Daddy needs to wash your mouth out with soap," Luke chuckled when Kyrie finally stopped shuddering.

"Don't you dare," Kyrie let out a breathless giggle.

For a few moments, Luke groped Kyrie's hanging breasts. She grunted and cooed as he pulled and twisted her nipples. Then she felt his fingers diddle her fat clitoris again.

"I, I, oh God! Ack! Shit!" Kyrie screamed in orgasm.

Kyrie let out another scream as Luke pumped his semen into her bowels. Kyrie could no longer hold herself up and slumped down onto the soft mattress. Luke followed, his spurting cock still buried into her guts.

"Daddy, you smushing me," Kyrie finally whined; his weight making breathing quite difficult.

A moment later, Kyrie sucked in precious breaths as Luke weakly shoved himself off of her.

"Ooh, Daddy!" Kyrie moaned happily as she felt a warm washcloth rasping against her raw anus, sponging her clean.

Kyrie came to, warm and content underneath a fuzzy blanket. There was a muscular arm around her pudgy middle, there was warm breath blowing against the back of her head. And, there was a hard member poking against her left buttock. Squinting at the digital alarm clock on the nightstand, Kyrie saw that it was just after midnight.

"You snore; know that?" Luke sleepily said.

"Luke! I do not!" Kyrie protested.

"Oh. Okay, then that mouse on the other side of you sure does," Luke said.

"Was going to see if you was ready to make love again, but you can just forget it," Kyrie grumbled.

"Daddy's always ready to make love to his favorite little girl," Luke said, now playing with her right breast.

Pushing his hand away, Kyrie tottered out of his bedroom and went into her bathroom. After doing her business, Kyrie debated with herself; return to his bedroom, or go to her own bed.

With a smile, Kyrie swished some mouthwash around in her mouth. Swallowing the minty liquid, Kyrie returned to Luke's bedroom.

Kyrie crawled into the bed and sighed as Luke wrapped her in blanket and his arms. She softly pressed her lips to his.

"You did clean this thing, right?" Kyrie asked, gripping his hard cock in her small hand.

"Of course," Luke chuckled.

"Good," Kyrie breathed, pressed her lips to his again, then crawled underneath the blanket.

Kyrie licked all around the head of Luke's fat cock. Gripping it in her hand, she was amazed she'd been able to accommodate this beast in her tiny little hole. Kyrie wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and bobbed her head up and down a few times. She squealed when Luke somehow managed to work her body around.

"Mm, oh, oh Daddy," Kyrie sighed as Luke's tongue slobbered over her bald mound.

They lay side by side, each using tongue and fingers to bring the other to climax. Luke won the race, using one hand to finger her pussy, the other hand to finger her ass.

After swallowing Luke's bitter seed, Kyrie rolled Luke onto his back. She straddled his hips and slid him into her pussy. She bounced a few times as his hands cupped her swinging breasts.

"Want that ass of yours," Luke said.

Kyrie allowed his cock to slip from her pussy. Then, she gripped his hard member in one hand while pulling her left butt cheek open with her other hand.

"I, oh, oh yes," Kyrie grunted as she managed to notch his cock against her protesting anus.

Her weight helped him slip into her struggling hole. When she was fully sat on his cock, Luke pulled her forward and kissed her passionately.

"I am so glad you moved in," Luke said, kissing her again.

"Yeah? I, oh, oh God, I, I'm glad too," Kyrie groaned as an orgasm began to well up in her guts.

Luke managed to flip Kyrie onto her back. He knelt between her fat legs and hammered her raw, burning rectum for several long moments before finally shuddering as he pumped his semen into her bowels.

The next day, the roads were severely iced over. Luke slowly drove them to work; they were even stopped twice by the police who declared that only essential personnel were to be out because of the hazards.

"We work at the Burns and Burns grocery store," Luke explained both times. "There's a lot of people probably going need baby food, diapers, bread."

There were only three cars in the parking lot when they managed to make it to the supermarket. Just as he had told one police officer, one of the cars was a haggard looking father whose wife had sent him to get baby formula and diapers for their three month old twins.

"Good luck," Kyrie smiled at the exhausted man when he took the four bags in hand.

"Thanks, Sweetie, and God bless you and that boyfriend of yours for coming in," the man said, bracing himself to leave the store.

"Now how'd you know...?" Kyrie asked, then smiled as another brave or desperate soul placed a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter, and three jars of jellies onto the conveyer belt.

As the snow melted, a few more customers braved the roads, and a few more Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store employees braved coming in. Rodney managed to come in; he told Luke his mother had made him wait before she would let him ride his bicycle to work.

"Rodney, you have my phone number," Luke said, patting the mentally challenged man on the shoulder. "Next time? Call me and I'll come get you."

"You would do that?" Rodney asked, amazed.

"Damn skippy," Luke stated. "Know how much we need you here?"

"Damn skippy," Rodney kept muttering and then chortling happily.

Kyrie caught Luke's eye and gave him a beaming smile. Hearing Rodney's elated chortling, hearing the self-pride in Rodney's voice made Kyrie happy. And, knowing her man had been kind enough, compassionate enough to let the challenged employee know how valued he was filled Kyrie's heart to overflowing.

At the end of the shift, Luke helped Rodney put the bicycle into the back of the truck and drove the man home. At Rodney's house, Luke got out of the truck and went and talked with Rodney's mother, telling her that he would pick Rodney up on those days it was too dangerous for him to ride his bicycle to work. Kyrie watched from the warmth of the pickup truck as Luke told Rodney's mother just how valued an employee, just how good a worker her son was.

"I, I love you so much," Kyrie gushed when Luke got into the truck again.