All Comments on 'Quest for Normal Pt. 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic as always!! Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good start

Good start, can't wait for chapter 2.

BigCuntryBigCuntryalmost 5 years ago
Good start

Can't wait see how it goes.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very good start!

It took a little bit to get in the swing of things, but once it did it's very funny and some titillating moments! I'm looking forward to reading more of this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
he might be family, but...

shouldn't buster arrest ernie for an attempted assault? that also gave Jenny good grounds for ernie's dismissal. typical JB44 fantastic work: we've hit it rich in the last month or so. i find it revealing that the majority of those who are critical of jb's works and have an account have NO submissions.

ohioohioalmost 5 years ago
Always absorbing,

always full of interesting (sometimes wacko) characters and situations, and always alive with both humor and human feeling. Thanks so much for the great stories!

ohio

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 5 years ago

Really love reading your stories and this one has t disappointed, looking forward to Future instalments.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
The Restaurant Mystery

... has nothing to do with the diner, but how Pizza Hut is legally allowed to claim that what they make is pizza.

I can't believe those poor girls had to eat there.

Great story!

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 5 years ago
Nice start

I like the continuation of your colorful off the wall characters which makes for an interesting read.

Looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need an Editor

You are a good storyteller, but you really need an editor who can correct the grammar for you. I lived in Louisiana, and nobody speaks in the incomplete sentences you used. There are many, many sentences where you should have used the word, "to" but didn't, which I found to be very distracting.

InterRachelVixenInterRachelVixenover 4 years ago

Good storytelling. I Really enjoyed it but would liked it to have a bit more sex. You do an good job of building the sexual tension. I think the payoff needs a little more detail and try not to tease too much.ll

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was just plain fun. Can't wait for more.

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderover 4 years ago
Found Chaoter 2 near the end of most read stories.

With over a million reads. Thought I ought to start at the beginning. Glad I did!

My concern now is how you are going to be able to finish this "could be a novel" in just one more chapter.

Gotta go find out.

juan2forkjuan2forkover 4 years ago
Good start!

Life long Louisiana resident. Some of these folks seem real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope I'm wrong

But I can see Jessie causing problems down the line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories