Quantity Vs Inequality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth first thought to object, then thought of the large bottle of Listerine mouthwash in her bathroom. Any nasty taste of her young lover's anus could certainly be removed with one or two swishes of mouthwash.

It was not an unpleasant taste. It was an earthy taste, a taste of sweat. Ashley giggled and moaned as Beth enthusiastically lapped at Ashley's anus.

The handle of Beth's new brush slid into Ashley's rectum. Ashely grunted and groaned and squealed as Beth used brush handle and fingers to bring Ashley to orgasm.

Waking up, curled around Ashley, Beth felt a sense of ease and comfort she'd not felt in almost two years. The feeling of ease and comfort had been stripped away when she found that her idyllic life was a mirage. Fear and apprehension had replaced her sense of happiness and well-being.

Now, her small chest pressed against Ashley's smooth back, her hand cupped underneath Ashley's left breast, Beth felt warm and content. Softly, Beth kissed Ashley's shoulder.

Ashley roused, smiled at Beth, and softly kissed the woman. Then she dressed. Beth felt a wave of loneliness as Ashley left the apartment.

With the money she received as graduation gifts from her parents and her step-parents and her grandparents, Ashley enrolled in Capital Cosmetology Training Center in Elgee, Louisiana. A few of the male students and even one male instructor did ask her for dates, but Ashley insisted she was too dedicated to her studies to be dating.

"Oh, oh, it's like that? It's like that?" one student sneered. "Uh, it 'cause I'm black?"

Actually, no. It's because you might have a penis," Ashley snapped.

"Aw, hey now, bitch," the male student said, realizing what Ashley had said. "Uh, bitch, I got a penis, hear? Ain't no 'might' about it?"

"Then point it in any direction away from me," Ashley snapped.

"Hi Sweetheart," Beth called out when she came into the apartment that evening.

"Parent teacher went a little over?" Ashley asked, greeting Beth with a passionate kiss.

"Uh huh. 'Why's my precious baby failing?'" Beth imitated a deep male voice. "And telling them, 'It's because your precious baby's too busy trying get busy with the boys to do any homework or studying' goes right over their head."

Ashley told Beth about her own encounter in class that day and Beth laughed heartily. Beth disappeared into the bedroom to change out of that day's outfit.

"And take your hair out of that bun," Ashley ordered.

"Uh, hey, you date me," Beth said from the depths of the bedroom.

"Uh huh," Ashley agreed, slicing the meatloaf.

"And I got a penis," Beth said, appearing in the doorway, nude except for her affixed strap-on cock.

"And it is such a pretty penis," Ashley moaned, her anus twitching as she looked at her lover.

The End.

And, this is the end of the 'Quantity Vs Inequality' series.

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Capital Cosmetology Training Center is introduced in the 'Explanation of Love' series in the Lesbian Sex category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.