Quantity Vs Inequality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmng," Ashley grunted, the need to taste and smell and feel Julianna's flesh was a need, an overwhelming desire that welled up in her guts.

Ashley suckled on Julianna's left nipple. She then kissed Julianna's gasping lips before wiggling down to nibble along Julianna's plump belly. She could taste a light sweat on Julianna's flesh, along with the chemical taste of lotion. For a brief moment, Ashley wondered how well an organic and pleasant tasting lotion would sell. The thought was pushed out of her head by the need to taste more of Julianna's flesh.

"Ow!" Julianna complained when Ashley's teeth became too aggressive.

"Sorry, oh, I, I'm so sorry," Ashley gasped, seeing the indentation of her teeth on Julianna's body. "Jesus! What, what's wrong with me?"

"Nothing, nothing, just, just be a little gentler," Julianna hastened to assure Ashley.

Ashley gently nuzzled Julianna's flesh, kissing her way down toward Julianna's fragrant pussy. She could smell Julianna's arousal. Julianna's labored breathing was loud to Ashley's ears and the sound of Julianna's ragged breath spurred Ashley on.

"Oh, oh fuck," Ashley gasped out as she had her first taste of Julianna's essences.

The taste was intoxicating. Ashley lapped feverishly up and down Julianna's puffy lips, flattening her tongue against Julianna's slit, then trying to force her tongue into Julianna's pussy. She then used her thumbs to open Julianna so that she could delve as deeply into Julianna as she could.

While she lay between Julianna's pudgy thighs, lapping feverishly, Ashley's pussy rasped against the cheap polyester bedspread. Unconsciously, Ashley thrust and ground her crotch against the covering.

"Mm, oh, oh yes," Julianna hissed as Ashley thrust two fingers into Julianna, seeking Julianna's g-spot.

"Mm hmm, oh, oh yes," Ashley groaned, coming close to her own climax.

When she sucked on Julianna's clitoris, Ashley felt Julianna's heavy thighs clamp around her head. A moment later, Ashley wondered if she might suffocate; Julianna's thighs were squeezing her head firmly.

"Aaieegh, ack, oh, oh Jesus!" Julianna bellowed and drenched Ashley's face with a squirting orgasm.

"I, oh God," Ashley sobbed out, blackness beginning to descend.

Ashley came to, in an embrace with Julianna. As consciousness returned, Ashley gently returned Julianna's soft kiss, then opened her mouth. They sucked on each other's tongues for a long moment.

After several small kisses, Ashley swiveled around. She gripped Julianna's wide hip and positioned Julianna on her left side. Lying on her left side, Ashley bent her right

Ashley lifted Julianna's heavy thigh and began to slowly lick around Julianna's bald mound. Each swipe of her tongue brought her closer to the fragrant slit, toward Julianna's pinkish-purplish inner lips.

"Umm," Julianna grunted as Ashley flicked her tongue across Julianna's puffy lips.

Bending and straining, Ashley began to lick that patch of skin between vagina and anus.

"Oh, oh you nasty bitch," Julianna gasped out when Ashley reached and spread Julianna's buttocks with her hands and lapped at Julianna's spicy anus.

"Mm hmm," Ashley agreed as she tried to force her tongue into Julianna's anus.

"Ack! I, augh, oh, oh God yes!" Ashley screamed out when she felt Julianna's tongue probing her anus.

Ashley redoubled her efforts, trying to stuff her tongue into Julianna's spicy orifice. Failing that, Ashley decided to plunge two fingers into Julianna's rectum. While plunging the two fingers in and out of Julianna's back door, Ashley returned her lips and tongue to Julianna's slick lips.

"Mmng, augh, oh God," Julianna cried out as Ashley began to suck on Julianna's clitoris.

"Yyyeeesss!" Ashley hissed out as Julianna began to finger Ashley's rectum.

"Ack! I, yyyeeesss!" Ashley shuddered in pleasure as Julianna sucked Ashley's clitoris into her mouth.

Again, as she neared her own pleasure, Julianna clamped her heavy legs around Ashley's head. This movement trapped Ashley's head against Julianna's pussy, trapped Ashley's arm between Ashley's head and Julianna's right thigh.

"Mmng, oh, oh God," Ashley shuddered as her own orgasm overwhelmed her senses.

When Julianna weakly opened her legs, Ashley again attacked Julianna's pussy with tongue and fingers. Again her reward was to be suffocated by Julianna's heavy thighs. And Julianna licked and fingered Ashley to a grunting orgasm as well.

"Quit, quit, Jesus," Julianna wheezed, pushing Ashley's head away from her pussy.

Ashley drank the last dregs of her drink. On the television, three blondes were in a daisy chain, licking and fingering one another.

"That, that was even better than I'd thought it would be," Julianna quietly confessed, staring at the ceiling.

"Oh yeah?" Ashley asked, rolling and placing her arm over Julianna's chubby belly.

After several moments of silence, Ashley again began to suck on Julianna's nipple. She felt the sting of tears when Julianna lightly pushed her head away.

"I, so, um, we..." Ashley stammered as Julianna sat up and guzzled the last of her drink.

"Sucks, doesn't it?" Julianna said quietly, wiggling away from Ashley.

"Sucks? What, what sucks?" Ashley asked.

"Realizing you've come to the end," Julianna said, turning off the television.

"The end?" Ashley asked. "The end of what?"

"Where are all your friends, Ashley?" Julianna asked, pulling her tee shirt on over her bare torso.

"I uh..." Ashley said.

"They're gone, Ashley," Julianna said, bending and displaying her very chunky buttocks as she put her left leg into her shorts.

"Simone, Clay, Kincaid. Your faithful little drones? They've all moved on, Ashley. They've all moved on without you," Julianna continued, standing straight again. "They all left you behind."

"I, I, I..." Ashley said, suddenly finding it very hard to breathe.

"And all the people you used to torture? Torment? They all moved on; Hell, most of them probably don't even remember your name," Julianna taunted.

"Why are you doing this?" Ashley burst into sobs.

"Because I'm Siamese," Julianna said nastily. "Remember? I'm Siamese. I'm just a Siamese bitch, a fat Siamese bitch."

"I, but I, we, I thought, I thought we had..." Ashley wailed.

"Oh get real, cunt," Julianna sneered. "I hadn't taken those pictures of you? Would you really be here? Huh? Would you have agreed to let Julie, remember calling him Julie? Would you really have let my brother fuck you? Huh? I didn't have those pictures, would you really have let me even touch you?"

Ashley didn't answer. She just sobbed as Julianna exited the room. Even the slamming of the door didn't bring an end to Ashley's broken hearted sobbing.

It was still dark when Ashley came to consciousness. Numbly, she used the bathroom then dressed. Locating her cell phone, Ashley slid her finger down and scheduled a ride share.

"Hey," the female Uber driver said when Ashley crawled into the back seat.

"Hi," Ashley attempted to smile.

"Yeah, my boyfriend was all like 'really? You got get up this early?' and I was like 'uh, yeah. I been at it since five? And you're already my fourth ride this morning," the woman prattled.

"Four?" Ashley asked. And it's..."

"It's six fifteen," the woman said. "And get this; got an order to pick up six dozen assorted Tornadough doughnuts. They don't open until six thirty, but man! Going be hard driving them six dozen and not help myself to a couple of them, know what I'm saying?"

"Take them out the bottom box," Ashley suggested and the two shared a laugh.

Monday morning, Mr. Cousins administered the last test before the final exam. He did not notice Ashley's subdued manner, but he did notice that she took extra time to consider each question before scribbling her answer.

"Thank you, Mr. Cousins," Ashley said when she brought the test paper to him.

"Hmm? Oh, I, thank you," Mr. Cousins agreed.

Beth Neidemeyer glared with undisguised hostility as Ashley came in and took her seat in the Algebra classroom. Ashley carefully read and re-read each question before working the problem out. Then, she carefully checked each answer before finally bringing the test up to the teacher's desk.

"Mrs. Neidemeyer?" Ashley quietly said, after verifying that they were alone in the classroom.

"What?" Beth hissed.

"I, I'm sorry," Ashley mumbled. "I, I, I'm sorry I was such a hateful little bitch. I, you, you're a great teacher. I bet I would have learned a lot if I'd just pulled my head out of my own ass and paid any attention in your class."

"You think for one fucking minute I'm buying any of this bullshit?" Beth shrilled, causing Ashley to wince.

"No ma'am," Ashley agreed. "But I, I really am sorry."

"Well, we'll see just how sorry you are after your final exam," Beth snarled.

Tuesday morning, Mr. Cousins smiled as he put the test paper in front of Ashley. She returned his smile after seeing the '100' circled at the top of the paper. Pulling the previous tests from the rear of the notebook, Ashley followed along as Mr. Cousins went over the material that would be on the final exam.

Beth slapped the test in front of Ashley and narrowed her eyes as Ashley smiled. '96' was not only a passing grade, it was an A. And, just as she had done in Mr. Cousins' class, Ashley pulled the previous test papers out and followed along as Beth strode back and forth, going over the material of the final exam.

"Those of you that want to? Be here tomorrow and we'll work on this material," Beth said as the students filed out. "Final is Thursday. Those of you that want to, be here tomorrow. Otherwise? Enjoy that extra day of sleep."

Mr. Cousins had three total students that came in on Wednesday. He had expected the two fifteen year old students; they were both flunking and had little hope of passing. Ashley St. Martin, however, was a shock. But she was there. And together, the four of them worked on correcting any mistakes they'd made on the previous exams.

Beth was stunned when Ashley came in to the classroom. After five minutes, it was apparent that Ashley was the only student that would be there for the hour of class.

"So, hoping to blackmail me some more?" Beth snarled hatefully.

Ashley looked at the thirty seven year old woman. Her brown hair was in a severe bun, her clothing was frumpy, unflattering, and right now, her face was pinched in a hateful mask.

"I bet you'd be real pretty with your hair down," Ashley suggested. "Can I see?"

"Huh?" Beth asked.

"Got a brush?" Ashley asked, standing up and approaching the teacher.

"What, what are you doing?" Beth demanded as Ashley stood behind her and untied the large bun.

"Oh wow, this, wow, look at all this hair!" Ashley said, combing her fingers through the lustrous hair. "Give me your brush?"

"Ashley, I, damn it, I can't believe you did that," Beth snapped. "You know how long it takes to get it into a bun?"

"I'll put it back," Ashley promised, shaking the woman's hair loose. "Come on, give me your brush."

Resigned, Beth jerked open the bottom drawer of her desk. She rooted around and grabbed her vinyl Barragona Bag knock-off. She slapped the cheap plastic brush into Ashley's hand.

"I know college, I, I'm not smart enough to go to college," Ashley admitted as she worked on Beth Neidemeyer's thigh length brunette locks. "Maybe go to school? Learn to do hair?"

"Got any makeup? We're not the same skin tone. Anyway, that's kind of unsanitary, using other people's cosmetics, isn't it?" Ashley said after twisting Beth's thick hair into a French braid.

"I, no, not really," Beth stammered, looking into her purse. "Just, just a little powder and some lipstick."

"Mascara?" Ashley asked, peering into Beth's warm brown eyes. "You've got beautiful eyes; some mascara would bring them out."

Beth was shocked when Ashley softly pressed her lips to Beth's lips. Looking over her shoulder, Ashley gave a sigh. Ashley indicated the clock that hung at the back of the room.

"Class is over," Ashley said. "I, but I'll see you tomorrow."

With another kiss to Beth's still stunned lips, Ashley gathered her book, notebook and pencil. Stopping in front of Beth's desk again, Ashley mumbled her apology for her previous behavior and left the silent woman's room.

Thursday morning, before handing out the final exams, Mr. Cousins let the students know they could come in on Monday to find out the results of the final exam and their overall grade for the class. There would be no class that day, they would just be given their grades.

Ashley checked and double checked her answers before handing in the exam. She wearily returned Mr. Cousins' smile before shuffling out of the room.

Ashley smiled a little smile when she entered Beth's room and saw that the woman still had her hair in the thick French braid. She also had taken the time to apply a little mascara, some eye liner, and some lip gloss. Her cheeks colored slightly but she did smile when Ashley gave her a 'Thumbs up' sign.

Just as Mr. Cousins had done, Beth informed the students that they could come in on Monday to find out the scores, their overall grade. Ashley took her time, checked her work, checked her answers as she worked on the four page final exam.

Looking around, Ashley saw that she and Beth were the last ones in the room. She carried her completed test to the woman.

"You, you look very, you, you really do have beautiful eyes," Ashley quietly praised.

"Thank you," Beth said.

"See you on Monday," Ashley quietly said.

"See you Monday," Beth agreed.

Monday, Ashley was thrilled to learn that she had managed to pass Mr. Cousins' class. In Beth's class, she held her breath as Beth silently regarded her. Beth's hair was once again in the severe bun, her face was devoid of makeup.

"An eighty three overall," Beth finally announced. "That one hundred on the final exam really pulled you out from getting a seventy eight."

"Oh boy!" Ashley whooped.

Then she gasped, delighted. She then did a little jump up and down.

"I graduate? That, that means I graduate!" Ashley laughed happily. "I graduate!"

"Yes, yes you graduate," Beth agreed, smiling.

"Thank you," Ashley said, hugging the woman.

Ashley pressed her lips to Beth's lips. For a moment, the two women held the kiss.

"I graduate!" Ashley repeated and scampered from the room. "I graduate."

Ashley's mother, father, and step-father were more relieved than ecstatic. As Josh, Ashley's step-father pointed out, had Ashley studied, done what she was supposed to do, she would have already graduated.

In her classroom, Beth wearily gathered her few textbooks and dropped them into her tattered canvas sling. As a teacher, it was dispiriting to let students know that they'd failed. Despite her best efforts she'd had to fail seven out of the twenty students that had attended her classes during the summer sessions.

Stepping outside into the late summer humidity, Beth was startled by a car's bleat. Looking over, she saw Ashley St. Martin getting out of some fancy automobile.

"I, listen, you, you like barbeque? I, can I take you to Cowboy's? I, they have fried jalapenos, oh! I just lloovvee their fried jalapenos?" Ashley gushed, running up to where Beth stood.

"I, I don't think..." Beth said.

"Oh, come on; I, I'm not a student anymore," Ashley whined.

"Know what? I, sure. It, it's been forever since I've been out," Beth decided. "Meet you there."

Over delicious pulled pork sandwiches and thick malts, vanilla for Beth and Double Mocha Chocolate for Ashley, Beth talked about her recent separation from her husband. Ashley listened, truly listened as the woman divulged finding out that her husband had a gambling problem and had ruined his credit, and her credit.

"I'm living in a shitty little apartment because he lost our home," Beth sobbed out. "Both our names on the title, but somehow he managed to gamble us into bankruptcy and we lost the home. Then when I caught him trying to steal my car keys?"

"The seventeen hundred? Ashley guessed.

"No, well, yes, somehow he managed to use my car as collateral. No car? Means I can't get to work," Beth said.

"So, where is he now?" Ashley asked, holding Beth's hand.

"Beats the hell out of me," Beth said. "Haven't seen him in six months."

"I'm no lawyer, but, after six months, can't you get a divorce on the grounds of abandonment?" Ashley asked.

"I don't know, I'm not sure, but fat lot of good that'll do me," Beth said.

"Going forward? It'll protect you against any more of his debts," Ashley offered.

"I, huh," Beth said, pondering this information.

Somehow, Ashley finagled an invitation to Beth's apartment. The Venice Apartments were actually fairly nice, but to someone that had been living in a two thousand square foot home, a one-bedroom apartment was a large step down. Ashley admired Beth's furniture and Beth gave a grudging nod of thanks.

"Oh! Oh, I got you something," Ashley said, pulling a small plastic bag from her purse.

"Hmm? What?" Beth said.

"Here; that brush you have? It, it's had it," Ashley said, pulling the brand new boar's bristle brush from the plastic bag. "Here, let me..."

Beth sat in one of her kitchen chairs as Ashley brushed her long hair. Ashley offered to do it into another braid, but Beth decided to just leave it loose for now.

"You, you've got a really graceful neck," Ashley murmured, gently rubbing Beth's neck.

"Thank...erk!" Beth said, then gasped as she felt Ashley's lips graze the back of her neck.

"You, you're a beautiful woman," Ashley crooned, kissing Beth's neck, kissing her way to Beth's shoulder.

Beth's head was in a fog as Ashley helped her out of her blouse and bra. On her antique Queen sized bed, Beth panted and groaned as a nude Ashley kissed, nibbled and stroked Beth's 32A breasts.

"They're kind of..." Beth murmured, embarrassed about her small breasts.

"Perfect," Ashley insisted. "They, they're just perfect."

Ashley kissed Beth's lips. Beth opened her mouth as Ashley nibbled on Beth's lips.

"You're perfect," Ashley cooed, thrusting her tongue into Beth's mouth.

Normally, Beth did some maintenance on her unruly thatch of brown. But, for the previous year, she had not felt much like making love to her erratic, irresponsible husband. And for the past six months, she'd not had anyone to do maintenance for.

"Oh, you wild, wild woman," Ashley giggled, playfully stroking her fingers through the thatch.

"I, I'll trim it..." Beth offered.

"No, let me," Ashley begged.

Beth had shaved her pussy before, and had actually enjoyed the way it looked and the way it felt. But having a beautiful naked blonde on her knees shearing away the jungle, then carefully shaving away the dense thicket was a whole new experience. Then having the beautiful blonde do a tongue test, to make sure the skin was smooth, free of stubble.

"Returning to the bed, Beth allowed herself to be manipulated into a side by side sixty nine. She had never been with another woman, had never even entertained the idea of being with another woman. Beth followed Ashley's lead and sucked and fingered Ashley to a grunting, thrashing orgasm. Her own climax followed a moment later.

"Now what?" Beth moaned weakly when Ashley rolled her onto her belly.

"Oh! Oh Ashley St. Martin, that, that is just wrong!" Beth cried out as Ashley's tongue lapped up and down Beth's deep furrow.

Beth's protests ceased when Ashley's tongue found Beth's tight rosebud. Ashley used her hands to pull Beth's chubby buttocks apart

"Mm, I, augh, oh God," Beth cried out as Ashley's tongue lapped at her anus while Ashley's fingers teased Beth's clitoris.

After Beth's orgasm, Ashley flopped onto her own belly. Beth looked on as Ashley reached back and pulled her buttocks apart.