Quantity Vs Inequality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the address again, Kincaid pulled up walking directions and nearly whooped; he was less than nine hundred yards from his destination. Following the haphazard, twisting and turning directions his cell phone was giving him, Kincaid wondered what he would say.

"God, what can I say?" Kincaid wondered aloud as he waited to cross a fairly busy street.

'Grass needs to be cut," Kincaid said to himself, looking at the front yard. "God, give me the right words. Yeah, I know, when's the last time I prayed to you? But I am begging you, please, please give me the right words."

"Yes? Who is it?" a speaker crackled when Kincaid pressed the doorbell.

"I, uh, it, it's Kincaid," Kincaid said, facing the speaker. "I, it, it's me, it's Kincaid."

"Kncaid?" the voice crackled.

"Yeah," Kincaid admitted.

A millisecond later, the door opened. Kincaid looked down into Cheryl's wide eyes. He opened his mouth and tried to force the words out.

"I, what, what are you doing here?" Cheryl asked, still gaping up at him.

"I, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was so God damned immature, I'm sorry I wasn't man enough for you, I'm sorry I didn't have the guts to tell you I love you, Cheryl I love you, I, my world, I might as well be blind without you 'cause I can't see anything without you," Kincaid purged himself in front of the young girl.

Cheryl stared at him for a long moment, mouth open in shock. Kincaid felt the tears beginning in his eyes.

"I, please, please tell me I'm not too late," Kincaid begged.

"You, you're not too late," Cheryl whispered, opening the door of her house wide.

"I, I am so, so God damned sorry," Kincaid sobbed, hugging Cheryl tightly.

Alvin Taylor Fourcade had kept a fully stocked bar. Cheryl made Kincaid a Jack and coke while having a diet coke for herself. She laughed happily when Kincaid kept putting his drink down so that he could hug and kiss her. He clung tightly to her for several long moments.

"I am so so sorry," Kincaid said again.

"God damn it, you, you say that one more time, you will be sorry," Cheryl finally snapped. "Stop it. All right? Just stop it."

"But I..." Kincaid started.

"I know, Kincaid, I know. You're sorry. Jesus, how long you going be sorry?" Cheryl asked. "Want another drink?"

"I, no, God, I haven't even had lunch yet," Kincaid said, refusing a second alcoholic beverage.

"Soup and sandwiches okay?" Cheryl asked, smiling.

He'd passed one test; Cheryl wasn't about to put up with an alcoholic in her home. The soup was quickly heated up; it was leftover homemade minestrone soup. The sandwiches were BLTs made with the leftover bacon from Cheryl's breakfast.

While she worked in the kitchen, Kincaid sat at the breakfast bar, watching her juicy rear end wiggle and waggle. He developed a painful erection as he watched her prepare their lunch.

"Okay, beer, juice, milk, water, what you want?" Cheryl asked.

"Water. Just good old plain old water," Kincaid said, enjoying the sight of her bent over as she peered into her refrigerator.

"You like barbeque? There's a restaurant, Lefty's? It, it's almost as good as Cowboy's," Cheryl sai, placing the plate and bowl in front of Kincaid.

"By the way, where, is that all the clothes you have with you?" Cheryl asked as they ate.

"I, yeah, I, I really figured you'd be all like 'go away, I hate you, I never want to see you again,'" Kincaid admitted.

"And you still came all the way out here?" Cheryl asked, pausing with her spoon between mouth and bowl.

"I had to try," Kincaid confessed.

"You do the dishes; I cooked, you do the dishes," Cheryl said as she finished her meal.

Dashing into her bedroom, which used to be her grandparents' bedroom, Cheryl found the Vokine's bag. She had honestly believed the impulse purchase would rot in the bag before she ever wore it, but less than two days after purchasing it, she was eagerly tearing the price tag off of it.

In the bathroom, Cheryl stripped out of her plus sized sundress and bra and panties. Looking in the mirror, Cheryl swore she could see the seven pounds she'd gained since that evening she'd run into Kincaid in the parking lot of the Joy Four movie theater. With a sigh, she wedged herself into the sexy black lace and satin baby doll and matching thong panties.

"I uh, I don't know about you, uh but after I eat?" Cheryl started talking as she walked from bedroom to kitchen. "I uh, I usually need a nap. You need a nap?"

"I, a nap? I'm good," Kincaid said, trying to figure out where to put the cleaned skillet.

"Cabinet next to the stove," Cheryl smiled, seeing Kincaid's dilemma.

"Hmm? Oh, there it is!" Kincaid said and turned.

Cheryl let out a little giggle as the skillet clattered to the floor. Kincaid stared at her for a long moment.

"I, know what? Damn, yeah, all of a sudden, I need a nap," Kincaid agreed.

"You do? Me too!" Cheryl enthused.

They hugged and kissed passionately. Then Cheryl led him to her bedroom. Again, the room was lighted by a single twenty five watt bulb. Kincaid cursed the low lighting; he wanted to see every square inch of his big beautiful woman in sharp detail.

Feeling every lump and roll of flab, Cheryl wanted to turn off the lamp. The high window behind the bed had blackout curtains and she would be able to cloak her flab in the darkness.

"His hands will feel you," Cheryl reminded herself as she watched Kincaid hurriedly stripping out of his clothing.

"I, you, anyone ever tell you how sexy you are?" Kincaid asked, stretching out on the bed next to Cheryl.

"No," Cheryl whispered, looking into his eyes.

Kincaid bent his face to meet hers. He kissed her hungrily; his lips and tongue pulling at her lips and tongue. His hands first touched her face, touched her face softly.

His hands slowly caressed her flesh through the satin material of her lingerie. Cheryl shuddered in pleasure as the material rasped over her sensitive nipples. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers pinched and tugged her nipples.

When he finally pushed the flimsy top away from her, baring her breasts, Cheryl was writhing in need. She screamed out when his mouth captured a nipple and shuddered through an orgasm. His hand continued to squeeze and fondle her other breast while his mouth made love to her nipple. Cheryl grunted then cried out in orgasm as he brought his mouth to the other nipple.

"Oh God yes," Cheryl hissed out as Kincaid peeled her sticky panties down.

Cheryl lifted her ass off of the bed assisting Kincaid in removing her soaked panties. She grunted and moaned as Kincaid nibbled at her belly, working his way down to her scrub of pink pussy hair.

"Ack, oh, oh Jesus God yes," Cheryl screamed when Kincaid began tonguing her pussy.

Cheryl screamed out in another powerful orgasm as Kincaid pushed himself into her. She wrapped her legs around him, holding him deep inside of her. His movements were limited, jerky because of her tight grip on him.

"I, oh, oh God, this, this is nice," Cheryl panted into Kincaid's ear as her legs fell away.

She pulled his mouth down for a wet, noisy kiss. She looked up into his eyes.

"But you know where I want you," Cheryl husked. "You know where I need you to stick that log."

"Where?" Kincaid panted.

"I need that monster up my butt," Cheryl hissed. "Need you to fuck my ass."

Cheryl pointed to the tube of floral scented lotion on the nightstand. She admitted to Kincaid, her pussy got wet every time she flipped the cap up on the tube and smelled the lotion's scent. She positioned herself on her knees and shoulders, waiting for her lover's cock.

That first stab of pain, that first sensation of his thick meat battering into her greasy anus was electric. Cheryl grunted, then screamed out in painful pleasure. Kincaid was slowly pushing his cock into her struggling rectum; it was Cheryl that pushed back, jamming all of him into her.

Kincaid could feel her rectal muscles squeezing, pulsing around him as He withdrew from her snug depths. Reaching around her ample hip, Kincaid found Cheryl's fat clitoris and gave it a pinch. Cheryl howled out in orgasm.

"Mm, Mm, augh, oh, oh God yes!" Kincaid cried out and pumped Cheryl's bowels full of semen. For several long moments, both Cheryl and Kincaid grunted, shuddered and thrashed, most of his weight falling onto her back and haunches.

"I...love...you," Kincaid managed to wheeze out.

In the morning, Kincaid went outside and pulled Alvin Fourcade's lawnmower from the tool shed in the rear yard. Looking around, Kincaid saw a medium sized in-ground swimming pool and underneath the patio overhang, he saw a twelve-person hot tub. His cock swelled to full hardness imagining Cheryl in a sexy bikini in the swimming pool. His cock jerked and throbbed as he thought of himself and Cheryl in the hot tub, no bikini in sight.

It had been several weeks since the last time the grass had been cut. Kincaid was hot, sweaty, dirty and exhausted by the time he bent to clean the very hot lawnmower. Cheryl stepped out onto the back patio, ice cold Barley Terlings in hand. Kincaid drained half of the bottle in one long swig, then smiled at her.

"Yard looks a lot better," Cheryl praised.

"Mm hmm; shouldn't take me too long next time," Kincaid agreed.

"Well, lunch will be ready by the time you get out the shower," Cheryl said and returned inside.

"Sounds good," Kincaid agreed and finished the beer.

Lunch was a small garden salad and a ham and cheese sandwich. Cheryl then let out a false yawn and said she might take a nap. Kincaid pulled her to him for a kiss, hands fondling her ample buttocks.

Two weeks after he'd left Kimble, Louisiana for Gratchley, Arkansas, Becky, Kincaid's mother sent him a text, asking when he thought he might return home. Kincaid went and found Cheryl in her sewing room/computer room and showed her the text message. Her eyes began to water as she looked at his handsome face.

"I, Cheryl, as far as I'm concerned? I, I am home," Kincaid said aloud, causing Cheryl's heart to skip a beat.

Kincaid knelt on the floor next to her chair, bringing his eyes to her level. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Am I?" he asked her.

"Yes you are, Sweetheart," Cheryl whispered.

"Then you need to come get your stuff or we're throwing it out," Becky responded to Kincaid's answer. "End of this month we're moving to Bergeron; Jack's cousin can get him on at Chelton's."

"Let's go get your stuff," Cheryl agreed. "Ooh, know what I haven't had in forever? A fried oyster po-boy from Tommy's."

"Mm! They, those are good," Kincaid agreed. "Almost as good as the fried catfish."

It was a long car ride, but even a long car ride was still quicker than the endless bus trip had been. The car ride was made longer by Cheryl's satellite radio not working. It truly seemed, the moment they found a station they could agree on, they'd lose that signal.

Becky was gracious, even warm to Cheryl. Jack, however, was borderline rude to the heavy girl and even brought up Ashley St. Martin a few times during their introductions?

"Hey, Jack? Ashley was a stone cold crazy bitch," Kincaid finally snapped. "Okay? Ashley St. Martin was a bitch that thought only about Ashley and didn't give a shit about anyone else. But, you that crazy 'bout her? Feel free to go look her up, okay?"

Kincaid put his arm around Cheryl. He squeezed her in a one-armed hug.

"This? This woman is ten times prettier, and a hundred times sweeter than Ashley will ever be," Kincaid declared.

"Really, Jack," Becky huffed. "Way you keep talking about that girl, I would swear you were in love with her."

After loading those things he wanted to take with him into Cheryl's Edge, Kincaid and Jack solemnly shook hands. Giving his mother a kiss, Kincaid guided Cheryl to the door.

"Y'all be careful," Becky tearfully admonished as the two eighteen year olds left the trailer.

Stepping into Tommy's, Kincaid immediately saw Ashley and a muscled young man sitting at a table. Ashley's head was down as she bit into her messy roast beef po-boy; she had not seen Kincaid and Cheryl enter the small building.

For a moment, Kincaid felt a flash of embarrassment, being there with Four-ton. Just as quickly, Kincaid felt a wave of bitterness toward his own callous thoughts. Setting his jaw, Kincaid reached down and took Cheryl's pudgy hand into his as they joined the short line in front of the counter.

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that 'Favorite' my works.

This is one of those rare stories that has no principal characters from any other story.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.