All Comments on 'Positive'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 197 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A thoughtful take

I liked this story--it was very thoughtful. Could he forgive her affair? Did he want to? When did their loving marriage turned to indifference, routine, dissapointment and such a lack of communication that a mistake like this could happen? And why was she so MEAN to the one that she supposedly loved?

This story examines not only the affair, but the motivation behind it in a very realistic way. This wasn't one of those stories that had a good marriage until the affair. He discovered that he hadn't been happy for a while nor had he liked the way they treated each other. Was there anything to salvage? And if there wasn't, why was he so hooked still on her?

Good story!

torchthebitchtorchthebitchalmost 17 years ago
Deep

The usual suspects will doubtless throw the wimp label around but this is a very thoughtful story that explores the theme deeper than most. Clearly your protagonist is more of the 'doctor' and less of the 'mister'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story!!!

This is the realism of relationships. Often, our reality is only our perception. When that perception is disturbed, there are only questions, and not all of them can be answered. Relationships go by guidelines, not absolute rules, because they are based on emotions. This story shows this quite openly.

coaster2coaster2almost 17 years ago
I've been thinking along these lines too.

Parked off in a corner of my word processor is a story about a declining marriage and relationship between two people and what it would take to restore it. More often than not, these are stories of loneliness and the fear of being alone. You hit these points perfectly with your story and now I know I'll finish mine.

Thanks for the inspiration and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Its been a long time since I left a comment.

You know you've read a good story when you've stopped to ponder more than two times. I stopped to ponder so many times I lost count. Please provide more stories in the future. Your work is something that a mind can cherish. This has been a refreshing break from all of the hate-horror stories that seem to attract the most attention on the Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Damn

This guy has got to be one of the biggest idiot on the face of this earth.Both because he didn't take a bat to george and for even thinking of taking back his whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Could Have Been A Good Story

Instead, it only bored me. Seemed like the writer took bits and pieces from other authors' work and combined them all into a thoroughly forgettable mishmash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
An interesting story

This is an interesting story with a realism you don't usually see in this catagory. The guy is not a wimp, but is lonely and afraid to trust the dating scene.I think he is following the bartender's advice and waiting until he is certain about his feelings. If he had gone after George

he most certainly would have ended up in jail. Revenge today must be very carefully thought out and executed or it will turn out bad for you.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
Sad but Logical Ending

No way he'll be able to stay away from her (as long as she stays on good behavior). Will take a long time to develop trust, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A very

thought provoking story and completely different from many others on this site.I would be interested in reading a sequel.I liked the tongue in cheek doctors name,in English I believe it translates as Dr Shatterjoy.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
sorry; Main Character is VERY inconsitent

sorry folks but the way the author Twists reality around JUST to have a open ending is bullshit.

<br></br>

Look at the SOPHISTRY used by this alledged man

<br></br>

<b>All this because her test was wrong. A one-percent chance of a false positive. </b>

<br></br>

NO!!!! NO!!! NO!!!! the Test was irrelvant. She would of done this IF positive was for Syphillis or the clap. She would of cheated IF she had HEARD a RUMOR that he might be cheating.

<br></br>

that is WHY this story doesnt work. Earlier the husband says that the hurt is not the cheating per se its the Fact that 1st thing the whore wife wnated to do was cheat without talking to him for 5 minutes.

<br></br>

then a few paragraphs later the husband is Blaming the TEST?

<br></br>

how does the wife say to him if -<b>YOU ever loved me?--</b> does she has no remorse?

<br></br>

and the Bartender advising him Not to do anything stupid? How moronic is that ??? In fact he was the ONLY one not doing anything stupid. He got retested to proveto her with facts that did nothing wrong

<br></br>

does the bar tender really say "well she is sorry right? she wont do it again... " how the fuck does the bartender come up with that one?

If it had been right, we'd have kept on the direction we were going, smooth sailing or rough, happy or tired with each other, whatever. If she'd been slower to screw George, so that we saw the doc before anything happened and got the results straightened out, things would be more or less the same. If only it had been her cholesterol!

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Outstanding work

This is superb writing with excellent prose and spot-on dialog. It's a treat to experience such fine authorship.

<P>

The characters are wonderfully realistic. Matt is the everyman, secure in his mundane world, content but perhaps not truly happy with life. Judy is his all-too-average wife who, in a moment of insanity, decides that retribution is paramount. Enraged at what she believes has happened, she wrecks their marriage, and creates the conflict in the story.

<P>

The author's well-paced resolution of that conflict is fine craft. His exploration of the couple's feelings, the destruction of trust, and Judy's horror at what she did is enthralling. But far and away, the bar scene with the macho men telling Matt what he should do to exact his own retribution is a classic portrait of idiots engaging in their own power fantasy trips. That alone makes the story worthy of a 100 rating.

<P>

The conclusion of the tale conveys the sense of loss both of the principals feel. They are estranged though still married, strangers who no longer know who the other person really is. Judith is trying to find out who she is, and Matt still hurt from her betrayal is understandably cautious. It is a poignant picture that Jekyll paints, and we feel their pain. Thank you, Henry, for a story very well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hmmm

pretty good. its hard to let go. and his thoughts about Judith are well founded. and the barkeep is right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just terrible.

About the only thing it had going for it was the portrayal of the commenters you intended to be humorous was so hamfisted that the intellect which would find it funny is capable of getting the "joke." I'd offer you constructive criticism, but that would imply I wanted you to ever write again and we can't have that.

z00timez00timealmost 17 years ago
Not very different.

There are many stories of a wife seeking revenge based on bad information.

It is not realistic in my mind because I could not get past her stupid revenge act.

The story would have been better if she ended up with aids from George.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Always a pleasure, Mr. Jekyll

Interesting characters, realistic dialog. Time well spent for both of us.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 17 years ago
Welll.............

<p>I read this a couple of times before I thought to post.</p>

<p>I liked the story, but when you got to the ending you lost me. I thought it was realistic for the most part, but what didn't make sense to me was if someone screwed over their marriage mate this badly because of a mistake they would run far and fast. And too me, the only person that would stick around to see what the wife would be willing to do to get him back, I might feel would be an creep. Like he was trying to find some way to cash in on her mistake. I'm not saying that's what wrote here, but that felt that way too me.</p>

<p> I mean they had a rocky marriage before, and when she thought she was getting even she was giddy, laughing, and teased the husband by turning him on then left him cold. But only <i>after</i> she had sex with another man. Then she taunted him with that.</p>

<p>And to be honest I found it intresting that he couldn't get over someone that would go to that extreme to get even with him, even though he was innocent. And she did it with someone she knew he dispised</p>

<p>And in the end that is what killed it for me. The fact that he was willing to go back for seconds from the person that was willing to do him so wrong and say "Who knows I might be able to turn this into something that works for me this go around" (Paraphrased). Can't say I like this guys character much because of that. But I can't say that I ever liked the wife's character and she never did a single thing to redeem herself to me.</p>

<p>But it was an intresting story and I liked everything up to the ending.<p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why Doesn't This Man Like Himself?

Author - you are a wordmeister and tumbler of feelings but this portrayed a man who didn't like himself.<P>

One should not rush to judgement with much at stake however one cannot ignore the facts either. She set out to hurt him without any consideration and she cruelly did exactly that then ground it in that night in bed and left him high and hurting as well as concerned for his health / life.<P>

The author has him tell her his reasonable legitimate concerns and the pain she could have avoided. Then the author has him forget those facts and statements because the man doesn't like himself enough to face life without his prior comfort zone. Instead he waxes - whines - all to avoid doing the right things which he stated prior. <P>

So instead he will chose a life of treading water - toleration of a terrible offender - waiting for the next crazy moment all because he can't fire the offender who broke their contract.<P>

Doesn't make sense long-term that authors paint such weak indecisive men - unless they intend to.<P>

Why is that author? Why did the path change due to his weakness?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not really much to work with here.

She has the mind, morals, and ethics of a sexually wild 13 year old. You fucked around got me sick and I went out and fucked someone else. And in so doing fucked the town dog. If she didnt have AIDS before she should now! So now she finds it was just a preliminary test with a false positive, why didnt the good doctor tell her that it was just a screening test in the first place and have her and her husband come in for additional test? Doc was a little off base there wasnt he? She plays on hubby in the eve and then announces in bed she has fucked the town dog. Really something a loving wife would do, dont you agree? Husband points out to her he was innocent, did not have AIDS, and that she could have infected another person was she really positive and that oral sex can transfer the disease, which it can. Remember the good dentist in Florida a few years ago spilling saliva in patients mouths and infecting them? Blood and bodily fluids are or can be in the mouth for those know it alls who dont. Back to the story. He is vindicated and wifey wants to play goody two shoes after she has already bedded the town dog, and told him he wanted to do it again with her. Can we assume she isnt playing bury the bone with the good dog? And master of the house is sniffing her out again, wanting to play go cheat again and fool me again, with the unfaithful, unloving, cheating, adulterous slut. Cant say he has much more than shit for brains can we? Well we can say they may deserve each other if they promise not to ruin the gene pool by having kids. Dumb and dumber, yep, remember a cheater is always just waiting on the next excuse and rationalization for the next cheating episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good

You wrote a good story about an evil woman and a foolish man. It would have been poetic justice for the wife to have contracted some disease from her revenge fuck while the husband tested negative.

Boyd

Risq_001Risq_001almost 17 years ago
*Sigh*

<p>I Just read a couple of your other stories and I really wish I hadn't. I couldn't find one likeable male in any of them I read.</p>

<p>If I had to guess, I think your trying to show love conquers all and the wife and the husband get back together no matter what. </p>

<p>But, to steal a line from Kanga that I really loved, you always dig the wife (and in rare cases the husband) in such a <i>huge</i> hole that almost all the readers can't stand her, then you <i><b>magically</b></i> put the wife back together with the husband because he is lonely and for some reason just can't live without the wife, but always after she betray's him so badly that he becomes a basket case because of it. You shouldn't really dig the "at fault" character in such a deep holes if you really have no intentions of explaining how they got out of it, especially if you want the majority of the readers to like the story. And that's kinda what you continue to do with *all* of the male leads in your stories.</p>

<p>But when you continue to do it this way you do two things:</p>

<p><i><b>One:</b></i> You almost always give the apperance that the husband is such a pathetic and unloveable character, and the stories seem to give the apperance that <i>only</i> his wife could possibly love him for some reason. That for some reason at one time the wife finds something remotely redeeming in the husband, enough to marry him, but whatever the reason was, it was a long time ago and she has since forgotten. And that's why she has moved on to other men who are hung better, last longer, or for some reason basically give her a bigger thrill, and so she cheats. And that the men find her so desireable that she can find any partner she wants, but the male lead seems to give the apperance of being just simply to ugly, repulsive, or socically backwards to be loved. Or in the case of this story, he feels this way unless he has the wife to build up his self esteem, and apparently only she can do this.</p>

<p>And after every deep betrayal he is lucky to take back such a desireable woman before some other man snatches her up, because she is such a prime catch for some reason.</p>

<p>I really don't believe that is your intention when you write a story, but that's really what you end up creating in your male characters everytime.</p>

<p><i><b>Two:</b></i> You never do anything to redeem the cheating wife's character. For some reason you have the wife sleep with any and every man that moves, and only "after" she is caught does she somehow feel the need to rededicate herself to the husband and only that desire is enough to make everything ok by the end of the story. In some instances, like in your "A Marriage" story, she does something drastic, and because the attempt is made that attempt becomes the catalyst to get them back together. But to be honest that isn't enough to make anyone really like her.</p>

<p>For me it seems to reduce the story to very little stroke material and no believeable content or character development.</p>

<p>You have the skill to make the reader basiclly hate the female (and in one story the male) lead, but to be honest you don't do anything make the reader have a really good feeling about putting them back together. And to be *brutally* honest by the end of the story, the only reason they end up back together is because you want them to be and wrote it as so as an ending, and not because of anything you wrote up to that point in the story that makes feel like it should be so.<p>

<p>And this is the only story of yours that I've read that had the most potention, but somehow fumbled the ball at the one yard line just as time ran out for the loss. =( </p>

-Risq

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
I agree; this author loves FORCED reconciles

In the wretched story A MARRIAGE the wife actually Starves her own husband for sex while she fucks at least 3 other manen -- each one MANY times... then she tries to kill herself and of course takes her back.

<br></br>

sucker...

<br></br>

nearly the same thing here.

<br></br>

Only a IDIOT could actually think the problem with this mariage came about because of a bad test result

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It's hard giving you "00"

Haha, just kidding. It's so stupid, I wish I could give you more "00's". Just kidding, Haha! <p>

WTF is this?

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Dull

The story was dull and lifeless Matt showed no signs of getting even with George and he ran away from Judith without even trying to prove he wasnt screwing any one behind her back how come?

I give it 00.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolute Garbage!

Worst I've ever read on this site.

the Troubadorthe Troubadoralmost 17 years ago
Nice to see a story that isn't black and white

Nicely written, and with an unusual theme. I understand the screams from those who can't understand none of us are all neither all good nor all bad inside. H. tries to show what would happen when a thinking man is faced with an impossible situation. I'm not saying the extreme endings screamed for by most of these commentors aren't what they would do. And I DO agree with the use of the death penalty when appropriate. But a thinking man would see this is not an all good/all bad situation. And it is even a likely one. Perhaps H. should have given us more information on what was going on in the wife's life when the asshole doctor so smugly gave her his "news".

And if would have been nice to have read about the confrontation between the asshole doctor and the husband, and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Realistic

Everyone who hasn't been through a somewhat similar experience might consider this dull... I find it stirring.

It's a sad story, but it's also a "from the ashes" story. There is just enough light at the end of the tunnel to make you feel good about it.

Sometimes you can come back from a tragedy like this an even stronger, happier couple. The world doesn't want to believe that, but it's true.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 17 years ago
I felt it

The author created a realistic situation and handled it with care. Other authors and guys-in-a-bar might second guess how he handled it, but they didn't write it. He didn't tie it all up in a bow at the end. I like that.

I give the story and the author top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Realistic Yes! Likeable No!

I commend you for writing a story which describes the real life struggle of people trying to make a relationship work despite all their flaws. However, the idea that the husband is such a loser that even with women approaching him once he divorced he goes back to Judith is so sad! In the end the reader did not like either of the main characters which would have been ok if there was something in the story worthwhile. The husband appears to be on the same course that caused his train wreck in the first place so you lose respect for him. But hey that's life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i like it

life.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
A very good story

Alvaron53 has said it so well in his critique. It is so well done with all the pain and confusion being displayed.<p> Thank you for the great entertainment.<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Very sad story with real problems when a couple break up.

As somebody already commented,very realistic.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
A rare piece of prose!

What a rare piece of prose! Unusually intelligent and poignant writing with very sensitive and insightful observations. I have to confess that with respect to all the other who commented very negatively on the story I am truly puzzled facing the clearly complex and artful qualities of this author. I mean some things can be proven paragraph by paragraph if you wish.

The point of the story is subtler than it looks on the surface. The husband actually discovers that a fluke mistake expose a deeper if you wish structural weakness in his marriage. The surface narrative is about the test and what it did to the couple. But the marriage would have probably collapsed at another point .the test was like an earthquake which exposed a building which was particularly shaky. Yes it still stood after the true results came but now it’s clear that it’s condemned. The trust is not there, the respect is not there. It’s obvious that getting together because you hate loneliness is not like getting together because you have rediscovered the beauty of your marriage. He summarizes: You were so nasty then. I wish I did beat you. He realizes that her true instincts were to hurt him at a moment of crisis. Now all that was left are moments of reminiscence in public places maybe sex but the process of the separation of property etc has not stopped. Even if this couple does get together (even though this story does not lead me to thing so) it would be a short experiment which is doomed to fail too much which deeply separates them has been exposed to allow them to cover it even with sex. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
losers run to bars

another man had laid your wife and you act like some little girl.talk is for sissyboys and gay men.you punish her lover and let them know it was you who did it.that give you some respect.if you don't do anything she look at you as less of a man.she don't respect you or she wouldn't slept with another man.talk all the crap you want,but the bottom line you got to step up as a man.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
Well-written but I have a few reservations . . .

This story was very well written and shows how people may react when they receive an unexpected shock. Matt is shocked when his wife announces he gave her HIV due to her positive test, and further shocked when she digs the knife deeper by telling him how she cuckolded him to get even. His reaction is to be indecisive, then withdrawn, then when the final tests were completed and he is vindicated, he leaves. Judith of course received the initial shock of a positive test (false, but she doesn't know it), so her reaction is to fuck someone else to hurt her husband, because she assumes he has hurt her. Matt's logic is reasonable regarding the state of their marriage and how difficult it would be to forgive Judith; what I can't fathom is why he does not simply file for divorce? That is a shock that really rocks the other partner, but it frees him from the messed-up marriage and begins a road to recovery for him. He has already withheld his love and companionship from his wife after she put a dagger through his heart, but she is under the illusion she can just seduce him back and everything will be back as it once was. And she may be right, he is gradually leaning towards getting back with her. Matt's weakness is that he can't face the reality that his marriage has ended. Or if he really wants to forgive Judith, then he should try to explore the possibility with the help of a professional counselor. I think it is Matt's weakness that has the other readers upset. Even though it is not supposed to be healthy or PC, maybe a revenge fuck for Matt would even things up again for this couple. I do think there need to be some consequences for George as well, but in real life, there certainly are bastards who "get away with it" and who never get their just deserts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love your work......

Heck, I've seen people reconcile IRL from worst things than this one, so its O.K. in my book.

Still my favorite story of yours is "Fantasy"

Kanga40Kanga40over 16 years ago
I revisited this story today

and read thru the comments.<BR>

I still believe the whole reason for Matt's indecisiveness is because he has at some time cheated. Even when Judith asks him outright if he has ever cheated, he cannot give her the direct "NO!" he should have quickly come out with. Look again at this conversation:<BR>

<I>"Don't try that. You gave it to me. I've never, ever cheated!"<BR>

"Until today."<BR>

"Yes, you bastard! If I'm going to get sick because you've been screwing around, I might as well enjoy myself too!"<BR>

"Well, you didn't get it from me!"<BR>

<B>"Are you saying you've never cheated?"<BR>

"I'm saying I'm not HIV positive. Damn it! I don't fool around."</B> While she was thinking of how to answer, I thought again too: George Fucking Mathis?</I><BR>

The best he can manage is to say he isn't HIV positive. Had he never cheated he would have confidently yelled that at her - surely.<BR>

He has cheated some stage, and recently enough had a test to be certain he is not HIV positive. Never once does he say, even to himself, that he has not cheated - merely that he is not HIV+.<BR>

Perhaps that helps explain why he is so mixed up?<BR>

But, he is right, they had a shit marriage if the first thing she does is go off within hours and screw the guy he dislikes most in the world. He's far better off without her.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 16 years ago
Unfinished finished?

If they had a good relationship and she really trusted him, her reaction should have been, "Doctor Asshole, that is not possible. My husband would not cheat and I could not have HIV from him. You need to run a complete screening that includes all the STD's to make sure. But I bet you will find this test was wrong." Then she should go home and explain what happened at the Doctor's office and ask him if would get tested too. In a relationship that includes communcation and honesty that is what would have happened. But then there would be no story to illustrate what is wrong with the relationship they had. Not divorce? Are you kidding! Why is he waiting? Is that co-dependent that he would continue this realationship of mistrust, anger, and jealousy? Get on with it. Finish the story and have them really separate. They need to date other people and find someone they feel they share a life with of trust and faithfulness. They have lost both. Her first thought was to punish him. She is sick and twisted and he needs to get away from her and not be seduced by what she is pretending to be, what she has pretended to be before. Finish the story. What ever you choose, be sure you take into account the reality of the characters you have developed and see them through to the end. What ever disaster you pick, they are both unhappy people and the question is, "Do they deserve each other or not?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
choice

the loneliness from being w/o her, versus being with her and missing that thread that put/kept them together [before]? is it company that he wants, or ...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What about George...does the guy be a wimp

cukold and let George skate. George evidently knew the husband and knew that the wife was married to him...why oh why do you so called writers always let the guy get off. Are you really afraide of being a man. Is there something wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Quite good

A more clever story I think than most of your readers realize! What a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Matt the Manly Man

Not only does he still want to be with his wife after she's blown and screwed George, but he's apparently going to give George a pass on this one. What a man! I guess it takes a bigger man to accept cuckolding than to do something about it. Sorta like some little sissy would when it gets rubbed in his face. LOL

Simple49erSimple49erover 15 years ago
Follow up?

Matt is right. What ever they had before was gone. She assumed the worst about him. She did not confront him and she did not wait for the full test or for him to be tested for that matter. Had she a blood transfusion that was tainted? But she assumed the worst and not the best. She did not love him and he sees that. They could not get back what they had, but that is what she is trying to do. His best choice would be to move away and start over. Maybe he would never find a woman like his wife was when they first married, but then again, he might find someone better. But he will never have that chance as long as he keeps seeing her and raising her hopes. The way he talks and the way he acts indicates that he knows this, but is quietly trying for something that he has already said has died. Go have a good like and a follow up story would show that good life away from her. And she needs to move on too.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
No formula here!

Read again enjoyed again. An intelligent story which sounds real. I particularly like the jabs at some of the super macho men who would (on paper) kill and mame and gang bang every time there is a crisis in one's marriage... Mind you -like I said in my first feedback - this marriage seems to be doomed, but it's not this knee jerk reaction and the glee of catching the cheating female and marking her with a big red "A". <P>

This story does not need the bravado, and if for some readers being real means feeling pain, I guess they will do what they need to do (in condemning a story such as this) in order to preserve their own sense of well being...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Better?

Better than before now? Zero plus zero equals what? What losers; sadly it is not surprising.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well written story....

With a terrible ending. The husband, Matt, says it best when he said that it would destroy them if they stayed together and it would in a real life situation. It does take big balls to truly forgive in a situation like this one and just like all you people out there who laugh and deride the "super macho" torch the bitch crowd. In a real situation your holier than thou forgiveness would be awful hard to find too. You represent the other extreme. The kind that would forgive anything for love. Well your a myth too. In a real situation they would divorce and while they would only HATE each other for a while if they are lucky, neither would be comfortable around the other ever again. One would leave town to keep from running into the other. The wife I would guess since she suffers the most embarrassment. I also think that they wouldn't pine for one another either. He would move on first, fueled by righteous indignation. Then she would, a little older and a little wiser and hopefully not so quick to judge. Hoping to find someone to start over with before she got too old or perhaps someone to grow older with.

You should try your hand at writing again Jekyll. Your stories were well constructed from a technical stand point. They had LOTS of emotion and character too. I'm just one of those fellas that has issues with the recon at the end if it's not deserved. Your in good company there though too, so don't feel bad about that either.

Grant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A well written story!

Great job, author!

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Been said:

You cannot have a marriage without trust. She did not trust him enough to get a second test and have him come and get one himself. Her unloving reaction was to cheat. Best guess? That's what she wanted all along and this gave the excuse she was looking for. Her boo-hooing later was too long after the fact and after far too much name calling that was honestly disgusting and uncalled for. She had no excuse for her behavior. There is little that is unforgivable, but her actions and words prove she did not trust, love, or want him in her heart of hearts. Dump the bitch. This was the wrong ending because your plot was too well developed for anything but divorce and bye-bye bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why leave out the important parts?

After re-reading I dropped my score. Why didn't you establish more of the basis for the action? The beginning was OK but going from a regular doctor's checkup to fucking the neighbor is a big jump even for a LW author. There was no explanation of why wife didn't question husband before jumping ship. No questioning by hubby of the precipitous actions. The second half of the story was all right but rather bland for the extremity of the wife's screwing around. I'll just assume that it's typical British thought about men vs women. Little communication, little real feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OH?

OH? JUST ANOTHER OF YOUR BS STORIES! i won't read another of your trash pit's! ..............

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
True to life story

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
closure

there are times when no second chance is appropriate, like here. But this is a choice, and she'll go nuts again? Why risk it? Loose the interest in the house and just seek to put her in the past

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well written

Guy is obviously a schmo with low self-esteem and might be realizing he can't do better than a nasty whore like Judith. That is the saddest part of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
?????

Biggest question to me was why no mention of Judith deliberately rushing in to try & give the other guy aids!

This story could have been so much better than it turned out, but, there are signs of ability in the writer and i look forward to reading more!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 13 years ago
Wow

Sounds like they grew apart and forgot what was important. Actually, every married couple goes through this. And believe or not, what they are doing is how relationships are restored and rekindled. I hope they make it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Should be only one possible ending.

Plainly she cuckolded him. Plainly she had no faith or trust in him. Clearly she is a cheat. No one with any sense of pride would ever accept this from their mate. She absolutely can not be trusted and she is nothing else but a low live slut. Run, don't walk, away from her.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
silverwolf your a fucking fag

that bitch set it up fucked another dude, fucked over her husband and you hope they make it. put that bitch in a home for retired whores and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yep, Silverwolf IS an idiot!

More garbage from an idiot (Silverwolf) babbling philosophical BS while NEVER having to really live reality.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Shoot the doctor

The doctor is a pompous ass. Unless he is a moron he KNOWS that there are many false positives and he should not have let her out of his office until she understood that. Not only that but given that she has had no transfusions, doesn't use IV drugs, and hasn't had sex with others the likelihood of it being a false positive is even higher. She has none of the risk factors that leads to HIV infection. If hubby didn't do any of these things either it is almost guaranteed that it is a false positive. The doctor should have told her that. <br><br>

However, the wife is irrational. Yes, she has a good reason to be upset but in response she goes off the rails. He raises a good question, what will she do the next time she thinks he has screwed up? Further, do you want to continue a relationship with someone who reacts so wildly? Her first thought was revenge. She didn't try to talk to her husband. If the doctor had done his job and she talked to her hubby who had done nothing, maybe she would have been reassured. Instead she was terrified about dying from aids. <br><br>

I suppose it's a realistic story. There are certainly people who are over emotional and who seek revenge before understanding. There are certainly spouses that would have trouble living with them and proceed with a divorce. And there are even those who would have remorse and unhappiness afterward. So it's all possible. <br><br>

It's just pretty pathetic to read about people being hopeless victims. He had concerns. She was going to counseling. Why not go to the counselor together? He didn't know he was going to be lonely after? There are no other women on the planet to interact with? Misery is the only option? Yuck!

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
STAND TALLLLLLL

dont you fall, what your feeling now is /?????!!!!!!TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An Idiotic prattle...

Straight from asylum for insane !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Horse crap

Don't you have the balls to finish this? Duh, well maaaybe i'll take her up on offer. That is a crap ending, a jpb ending. Be a better author than the King of Wimps and Cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
trash is trash, throw out the trash and get on with your life

the girls reaction and actions indicate she is a very unstable personality type.

The rapidness of bedding the other guy indicate possible previous activities that should have been investigated.

And yes you can receive and transmit HIV orally. The act if chewing alone places bodily fluids in the mouth and opens avenues for reception of the virus.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Man Up

Man do what you gotta do but get away from that cheating whore. PRONTO

rjordanrjordanalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

This is how relationships really work when there is a shock to their complacency. This is how they react, recover and mostly heal. The LW BTB fetish stories are interesting and often fun to read, but rarely reflect real life. Thanks for this one.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Hits home

I donate blood...excuse me, USED to donate blood frequently. About 4 times a year, I'd plunk my ass down and squirt out a pint to do my part to ensure that there was enough blood out there for all the breast augmentation surgeries to take place...oh...and if there was any left, to save a life or two.

Every single time you donate blood, they check it for HIV. EVERY FUCKING TIME!

So after a few years of this, I get a letter. "Mr. FD45, we ran an HIV test and it came back positive. So we did an in depth test and found out you AREN'T HIV positive. But don't bother coming back because we don't want your blood anymore, even though you're clean."

Even knowing all of that, knowing I never used drugs or cheated, it's still a bit of a punch in the gut, so I have a small bit of sympathy for the wife. SMALL.

But here was my reation. I gave the letter to my wife. I READ the letter to my wife. I EXPLAINED the letter to my wife (in case she was in shock and didn't get the details). And then I offered to take another test or two if it would calm her mind.

I could tell she was set back on her pins too, but she didn't require a test. I wasn't positive (except in the lowest bidder screening test) so I didn't require her to take a test. That is what a loving couple does. Compare that to the actions of the wife.

Run Forest Run!

The real conclusion is we could have an alien invasion, and every single drop of blood would be required for the frontline soldiers. They could drop all the testing requirements and have a gold leaf lettter sent from the President of the Red Cross himself. I'm not donating a drop of blood ever again. Just because of their stupid rules. So as a result, too many strip clubs of today have to deal with flat dancers. Tragic what damage idiotic regulations can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Real

Real reactions, emotions, thoughts from real people. I think he should go back, fuck a lot, have kids, live to be a hundred and die with a smile on his face. Not because I really give a shit but because it would piss off the short-dicked, unemployed losers who don' t even get close enough to a woman to get cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He Should

He should kick that crazy bitch out , file the papers and get on with his life before she decides that he doesn't put the seat down often enough and kills him in his sleep.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Real

Realistic, sadly there are a lot of stupid people out there who would do something like she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story, but I hated it.

It's terrible when you love your wife, but hate her at the same time. The tale hits too close to home. Not the specific details, but the overall situation. While it really sucks, some things can't be forgiven, or "gotten past". Love isn't enough, when "like" is destroyed.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Searing in its confrontation of the impossible.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Real

Uhh, too real. Well written and hits home. I wish life was easier. Fucked up people fucking up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sue the doctor for the bad test!!!!! The Doc needed to counsel her better about the possibilities for false positives, besides which, I thought it took six months or more to be "sure" ....so how could you get results in one day? Oh yes, not a real story:made up fantasy I know, but the problem is that it was the very hook of the entire story. So such improbable rubish made the whole story weak. However, the writer shows some promise, but should flesh out his plot devices better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I wonder . . .

if she used a condom with George?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Capone, Nixon, Clinton

Al Capone got convicted,not because of murders, bribing politicos, illegal booze or gambling or general racketeering...no, it was tax evasion charges.

Nixon got impeached (and resigned before an almost certain conviction) because of perjury.

Clinton got impeached for perjury also (about whether he had sex with a consenting adult woman!)

So, what does someone in may NOT be because of the most obvious problem! This is a well thought out and executed story, with a wonderfully uncertain conclusion!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Normally...

I do NOT like unresolved endings. Don't care which way it goes, but PICK one (dammit!!!) and tell us about it. That said, I don't think I have ever read a story where the uncertainty of the future in this relationship was ever more appropriate, and it was "OK" to end it this way. The idea of rediscovering what there just might be left afterwards to salvage (and will it be worth it???), IS going to take a long time, and staying ABSOLUTLY true to the character you created, he just won't be able to see which way it will go until enough time has past Can't say this was delightful, but it WAS effective. Thanks!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 10 years ago
Oh yeah...

Nicely done. And here I thought old George was going to have AIDs. I'm glad he didn't. I don't think there is a 24 hr. AIDs test out there, is there? Oh well, I don't care. I really liked the story and gave it 5 big stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Aitch'em says:

BTB!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 10 years ago
Hm......

I think I understand the essence of the story. I think it was pretty well written. I would have preferred a definitive conclusion, however I do not feel I wasted my time reading. it. THANKS.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 10 years ago
An interesting variant of this theme

would be if she got infected from the revenge sex. The second result comes back positive for her, negative for him, George is tested and comes back positive...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stop

Writing

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
I may have commented on this before, but….

This is surely one of the deepest and best written stories on Literotica. Nuff said!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Great Tale

He's not thinking straight. She jumped on someone so fast it makes your head spin. Over the false positive. Who says she won't jump again. I'm glad there is no chapter 2. Because he hasn't gone back. That gives the tale it's worth.

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
A 2nd chapter would be nice

It's kind of a good standalone story, except for the uncertainty. He definitely needs to even the score. Presumably George is married, and the husband should make her call his wife and confess. Or someting like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If she was positive

Wouldn't that have been criminal to sleep with George without telling him?

Leonji

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Always remember to check your facts or get a second opinion. Nice tale.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
???

so the idiot is going to wimp out and be the chuck he really is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awful

Cuck Shit, don't bother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty Good Story

As has been said before, sometimes there are

no winners. Sometimes everybody loses.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 8 years ago
3* for your writing style.

But this story was not close to deep enough or detailed about Judith and her mental instability or the fallout from giving her ass to an idiot that moves in their social/professional circles.

There would be so many more repercussions for her actions that were not even looked into.

Her emotionally violent and disgusting attack on her husband and marriage, not to mention her social/professional reputation, was never really explored.

An overall disappointing experience but written well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That's pretty funny.

If she did have Hiv, then she basically murdered her lover and cuckolding would have been the least of what a cheating asshole who murdered his loving wife with HIV deserves. Thats not instability, thats justice. Her reaction wasn't over the top.

But that didn't happen, and theriein lies the problem. The doctor didn't make a teeny mistake. His actions, all of them, reflect criminal incompetence, and would have resulted in a major medical malpractice lawsuit and loss of license. I'm not going to go into all the reasons, but ill stick to pointing out instant and near results to prove or disprove the presence of HIV., and then using those results to convince his patient of what he personally believes, that her husband cheated and infected her.

That doctor is the one that really deserves to be burned here. He is all kinds of fucked up and incompetent. He deliberately fucked up their marriage and convinced a patient who might otherwise know better that the results were reliable. It tell s you a lot that the poor husband knows more abot HIV than the doctor. Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit. BADLY written.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Damn

It'll never work out. Just stay apart. Maybe once in a while be fuck buddies. No more.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

When you make someone SO over the top stupid, it just either kills any entertainment or turns it into a comedy.

Unfortunately, it was not funny.

Within hours of finding out you are HIV positive you go fuck a guy? I am not a district attorney, but I am pretty sure that's a crime!

If not, it should be. Unless she told the dipshit George I guess.

Then how stupid would he have to be.

Everyone was just too damn stupid in the story.

I think Hillary Clinton might be smarter than these characters.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Stop Writing

You write the same stupid story over and over again with the wife degrading the husband and then the pair having a reconciliation forced upon them by you. Give it up and try living. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
facts and truth

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. Real life serial cheating wife. Was college instructor in Helena Montana until details on Facebook were made known to administrator at school. She had coerced younger married male student into sexual relationship. She had a thing for muscular arms which he had in spades. She also had thing for cocks that were not attached to husband number three.

She also was into being degraded-insisted on being called a whore. Fiftiesh grandmother with tattoos breast implants and sex in public places-wanting to be urinated on-had student rip off bra and panties then taught class in thin tight sweater with semen running down her thigh-no podium to hide behind-talk got around school about substance seen on inide of legs by all in front rows-how unfettered breasts had bounced about and thick nipples had made presence known. She loved being a slut told her lover that. Funny all at college had thought she was oh o refined and epitome of class. Most females wanted to emulate her

Every Friday night or months she left panties sodden with lover's seed for husband to press to face while watching her bathe. He worked for railroad and was out of town all week.

He knew she cheated...he had panty sniffing fetish most his life but to actually press her lover's seed to his nose and lips had to be humiliating...I would die first..seems he got aroused...she just laughed about it...described the scene in emails and IMs

When she first went after student and began screwing him she was involved in extra-marital relationships with two other married men and was still quite friendly-teasing I guess-two other married men with whom she had affairs

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through...

It will be lost again if they ever reunite. Divorce, then date. That's the ticket. Still five stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Plot stupid

You can write but the wife in this story is so morally bankrupt and stupid as to be debilitated.

This was also far too short of a story for anywhere near the needed fleshing out to occur.

What happened to their friendships? George? Who was George and why was such a scumbag acquainted with them?

What happened with her counseling?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...