All Comments on 'Playing Baseball'

by retired04

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
madtaffcatmadtaffcatover 11 years ago
Great story!

I love seduction stories and this is a good one. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Erotic

I found this a very erotic story. Moved a little fast but nonetheless it was very good. Will there be a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well presented seduction...

How clearfold the ability to close the gap between puberty and adult behavior with uninhibited seduction. Congratulations to writing a short story / fantasy well done...!

CaptronbobCaptronbobover 11 years ago
Very Good

Great story well told. I could picture the whole thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupid start

you started in the middle of a conversation which is just plain dumb and turns off legal aged readers. ONLY UNDERAGE VIRGINS WOULD READ THIS STORY WITH THE SHITTY BEGINING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
different slant

This story seems to move along the way a woman thinks; will there be 'extra innings'? Most enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good

I enjoyed the entire thing! @ anonymous I liked the beginning and I'm legal and have had sex.

KathysClownKathysClownalmost 11 years ago
Pure Enjoyment

I loved the story, and most of your other stories! You don't have to resort to old cliche's and the "expected" story lines to make these clear and erotic. I suspect that you've actually had an escapade with Kay. Maybe not this exact scenario, but you had one just the same...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
retired04 didn't retire soon enough

what idiot starts a story in the middle of a conversation? wheres the character development? wheres the background? wheres the plot? who are they and why should we care if they get together or not. this sounds more like chapter two of a series not a stand alone. if the underage virgins here would give HONEST comments you writers MIGHT acctually improve someday.

blaster666blaster666over 10 years ago
Enjoyed

Thought this was quite good.

oneknightquestoneknightquestover 9 years ago
Liked the novel way this story started !!!

I think the beginning was a fresh way to start and enjoyed it very much !!!

Sometimes, I wonder about the negative comments of other people's mind

set !! Stories on this site are written to be enjoyed and ECT. !!!

If you read them and don't like, them for what ever reason, you have an

option to comment on them or move on !!! The comments that are with OUT

ANY MERIT ARE ( again, in my view point ) RUDE AND FROM SOMEONE

WHO LACKS ANY CLASS, ESPECIALLY FROM THOSE WHO

ARE ANONYMOUS !!! Reminds me of those who would hide behind

something and throw Rocks at you !!!!

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
A very good story as are your others.

A night-and-day smoother, cleaner delivery, spelling and grammar-wise, compared to Incest with Mom and thus a much easier and more pleasant read.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HIGHLY FLAWED FORGETABLE STORY !!!!

A SEEMINGLY ENDLESS SERIES OF MISSPELLED AND MISUSED WORDS. IT ALSO FEATURED CONTRADICTORY, CONFUSING DESCRIPTIONS. PUERILE DIALOGUE (WHO WHO PULEEEEEZE!!!!), AND MADE-UP WORDS, DEMONSTRATING A FUNDAMENTAL AND BASIC UNFAMILIARITY WITH WRITTEN ENGLISH!!!! WHY DID YOU BOTHER????

husbands (husband’s)

Her answered (answer)

hard on (hard-on)

thodding (throbbing????) (MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!!!!)

swim suit (swimsuit)

gold look as it dance (looked golden) (danced)

thought the water (through)

Her head and part of her shoulders was (were)

The pool was the type that if you stood in the deep end, you were standing in about five feet of water. The floor of the pool got less deep at the end where the table was, and where I was standing. One end was five feet and other end was only about two feet deep. (The deep end of the pool was only five feet, the shallow a mere two feet) (56 WORDS TO BADLY EXPRESS WHAT 16 WELL-CHOSEN WORDS DID MUCH BETTER!!!!)

to the lesser deep end of the pool and I would be able (-le) (shallow end) (able to)

Loose (Lose)

at a lost (loss)

who, who (hoo-hoo) (THIS GUY IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE RETIRED???? HE SEEMS HOPELESSLY STUCK IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!)

go pass (past)

real low (very)

you suit (your)

make a home run (hit)

(-at) any time (anytime)

get a home run (hit)

sallow my dick (swallow)

going in and out of her (-and) (I) started

haft way (halfway)

anybodies (anybody’s)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Don't worry about the other poster, he's obviously a twit!

kaidmankaidmanover 7 years ago
dynamite

good story you have a knack for this and I laughed so hard at the obvious troll trying to cut you down by saying it was forgettable then writing like an essay about his thoughts on it in all caps my expert opinion since I have read tens of thousands of these is you are good at this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story! Stupid frigid troll!!!

A really good story. All of yours are.

You know they're good when trolls find it worth pawing over them in such detail.

A few typos are no problem, they can add to the feel of the writer getting carried away with the excitement.

Keep them cumming!!!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
FABULOUS STORY...

That's what a brother and sister that love each other should do.

Hope they will make this a regular visit.

It is not cheating if it is between brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice story. Lousy proofreading and editing.

I could not decide whether to give you three stars or five stars. I settled on four. You should be thrashed with a big stick for ruining your writing by ignoring proper editing. There are so many poor spellings and grammar errors that I wanted to strangle you for slowing down my reading of an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

But shaved pussy is a turn off for me. I want a woman to look like a woman NOT a little kid.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Awesome story. Loved the way you started the story and then slowly built it step by step.

I am hard and wish she was my sister.

How about another Episode where they continue and visit your brother more.

How about another visit.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
BRAVO !!!!! BRAVO !!!!!^*!^*!^*!^*!

BROTHERandSISTER, ALMOST AS GOOD AS MOTHERandSON. GOOD STORY WELL WRITING,PLEASE KEEP WRITING STORIES LIKE THIS.......THANKS

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 3 years ago
Remember when

I remember those days when we played baseball. I haven't heard the term used that often in recent years. I guess it's old fashioned but it sure was fun. Loved the story and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Constructive criticism v whiney bitching

I liked the story. I appreciate the writer’s efforts. My only complaint is that there were only two parts. It left me wanting to read the prequel as well as following episodes. For two episodes of really good erotica, presented for free, zip, zero, nada. I got way more than I paid for. Thanks!

BTW: If you have come out of retirement to write anything similar please post something in your profile about it. I don’t mind paying for my entertainment.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Playing Baseball:" - Forty-nine Year Old Married Brother, Unnamed and Forty Year Old Married Sister, Kay.

This story reads extremely well, even with the scattered misspellings and use of the wrong-spelled words, i.e., "you're" verses "your", etc.

The story theme, plot and atmosphere is very good; the "baseball" game is an older version of childhood "breaking the (sexual) ice" or "doctor." Regardless of the name game it gets the juices flowing, increasing the comfort element of removing sexual barriers; the end result is getting his cock into her pussy!!

For all the "anonymous" naysayers I say fuck'em where the sun don't shine...with a broom stick! The unnamed ones are the most critical and least appreciative of the writers and their efforts to provide great porn--incest--stories! Personally, I think one should not be able to comment using 'anonymous' as it gives those bum-fucks free rein to be critical--far beyond constructive criticism--without having any appreciate of the writer's efforts, time, concepts and product.

For the writer, 'retired04.' I want to say there are thousands of pornography (incest in particular) readers that gratefully offer you our appreciation for your efforts.....and keep writing!!

Dr_BullDr_Bullabout 2 years ago

Bravo! Bravo I say! well done, the right tease with an expected, yet enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really hot and enjoyable story! I loved it! Tremendous buildup of sexual tension - and I can TOTALLY see the, at time, awkward kind of exchange between a brother-sister who are experimenting with each other sexually for the first time - even in their 40s. I was able to visualize every part of the story - VERY arousing! Had me rock hard throughout and very close to orgasm a couple of times. Would SO love to see even more with these two.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Playing Baseball:" - Forty-five Year Old Married Brother, Unnamed and Forty Year Old Married Sister, Kay.

The story is somewhat unique in that it's theme consists mostly about sensitive, adult foreplay, teasing and daring each other. It kept me thrilled for most of the latter part of the story, I'm disappointed there was no discussion of birth protection. In my ind I know for sure that women even into their early to mid-sixties, routinely, are capable of being impregnated; some women even older are known to have given birth to healthy babies. The story is a great teaser, in a most romantic mood of caring and respect.....enough so that it kept my "temperature very high. Great stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FYI --Last story by this author was posted in 2012. Looks like retired04 has retired. Too bad fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, this was the hottest story I’ve read today. Well done & a unique plot. 5 stars plus.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazingly erotic story. The idea about daring and teasing each other is very innovative. But in their 40s? Why are all your protagonists over 40? This sort of dare game is more suited to much younger people, maybe teenagers or even people in their 20s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous