All Comments on 'Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 05'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
Good progression...

About bloody time they posted this episode.

Hopefully the others will come sooner than this one.

Good work.

ImageImageabout 20 years ago
Enthralling

Absolutely captivating... there's no wondering why those words come to mind. Excellent writing Curious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Pretentious, ludicrous, and inane

This has taken such a left turn from any logic or level of eroticism that the only reasonable conclusion is that you, on some level, were think, "You people don't like cliches, huh? Well I'll show you there are worse things than cliches." If so, boy did you succeed!

If this had been under the Sci-Fi & Fantasy category it might be slightly palatable, but here it's just stupid and an insult to the intelligence of anyone over the age of 12.

And ya waited two weeks to post this? Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sci-Fi and eroticism, yes

Keep up the good work, c2c, your stories are fun (as I am sure they are meant to be) and you show more than tell which puts you heads above other Literotica authors.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Same Old, Same Old With a Twist

This chapter is good and would make a very good adventure story. It's to bad that you started it out the way you did. It proves that you can write when you want to, or should I say come up with an original idea when you want to.

My guess is that when you saw the responce that you were getting with the rehashed story that it was turning out to be you decided to change the story line. You really don't believe that anyone thinks that your stories are finished before you start submitting them. You should have taken your lumps on the story and started anew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what more can they do

the plot is weak and the writer is getting off on the others fucking his wife.if you fuck another man wife ,a man will get even.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What happened to you.

I gave up after the first 2 or 3 paragraphs of this pile of science- fiction -horror crap. What happened to you? You used to be a fine writer, but this story gets worse as it goes on. I was afraid i would get nauseous if I read any more of this garbage. How sad. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Why do I even start reading this fucked in the head authors bullshit?

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

Starting understand who and what is going on great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

WORST EVER FUCKING STORY ON THIS SITE

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
yip

consequences, play with the devil, lose your soul. TK

bsonbsonalmost 7 years ago
Write What You Like

I like the part about the oils and her losing control. Keeping writing. Ignore the cowards who only give hate and do so anonymously.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Power

If he has such power, what do they think he will do once they release him?

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago
I think hillbillies would've worked better

Yer Whyfe she done gettin' horny cause we all fed 'er right up with some horny sauce. Now sir, you jes watch an see when Bubba gives her some a that gol' durn horse meat a his! Yeehaw, she gonna ride that som bitch like air's no tomorra! Yer daddy, that boy was somethen' special! So, we's gone fuck yer gal awhile so's you can see she likes a gooood fuck. And that'll get us your daddy's power, slicker than shit, huh!? Ya say ya'll'll hep us? Well durn, that's mighty nice of yuh, but we's still fucking yer wife, cause it helps the author beat off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written as usual. However his captors must die a horrible painful death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous