Open Windows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's eat," Arnie invited and the three men sat to share the meal. Percy almost spit out his mouthful when Arnie asked Hugh if he still wanted to try a three way.

"I, uh, I mean," Hugh stammered.

After the meal, Arnie led the procession into his bedroom. Percy tried to emulate Arnie's ease as he stripped. After a slight hesitation, Hugh also removed his clothing.

"Nice isn't it?" Arnie let out a little giggle as Hugh goggled at the sight of Percy's very fat meat.

"I, Arnie, I, there's no way that thing's fitting up my ass," Hugh protested.

"God, you big baby," Arnie huffed. "Look, you want this or not?"

"I, yeah, but...can't you just..." Hugh asked.

"No," Arnie stated very firmly.

Arnie gave Percy a triumphant smirk as Hugh slowly got onto the bed on his hands and knees. Arnie handed Percy a tube of lubricant then took his position at Hugh's head.

Listening to Hugh's slurping and moaning and Arnie's grunting and groaning had Percy's cock very hard. Squeezing a dollop of the slimy liquid into his hand, Percy did as Arnie had shown him and slowly, gradually readied Hugh's tight, protesting anus for intercourse. By the time he'd worked his four tightly clumped fingers into Hugh's ass, Hugh was pushing back against Percy's fingers.

"Ack, I, oh, oh God, slow, oh, go slowly," Hugh protested as Percy pressed his greasy cock against Hugh's anus.

"Hold still, bitch. You about to get fucked," Arnie snarled at Hugh. "And you going love it. You going love every inch of him filling your tight ass."

Percy did not know how he managed to work his fat cock into Hugh's clenching, protesting rectum. Soon, though, he could feel his belly resting firmly against Hugh's ass.

"Oh mother fucker, mother fucker," Hugh groaned and shuddered as Percy began to pull out of Hugh's hole.

"I, shit, I love the way you suck cock," Arnie moaned then let out a squeal of pleasure.

"Mm, oh, oh God" Hugh groaned, gingerly rocking back to meet Percy's forward thrust.

"Come on, bet you can get another one out of me," Arnie suggested and pushed his limp meat into Hugh's throat.

"Aah, oh God," Hugh shuddered and spurted a load of semen onto Arnie's bedspread. A moment later, Percy groaned and emptied his balls in Hugh's tight ass. Arnie came again, murmuring his approval of Hugh's cock sucking skills.

Hugh was the first one to leave the bedroom. Percy watched the man walking gingerly as he left. Then he turned to Arnie.

"He, he's married?" Percy asked Arnie.

"Mm hmm. From what I understand? It was after he went to one of them seminars, you know, a 'get straight with Christ' thing. Well, since he had decided he would live the lie, he married some fat bitch, even got her knocked up," Arnie said, his disapproval evident.

Arnie had more ugly things to say about Hugh's wife, about the seminars and programs that promised to make straight men and women out of homosexuals, about his job and about his boss. Percy used Arnie's bathroom, then dressed.

"You, you're not staying the night?" Arnie asked, truly disappointed.

With a smile, Percy undressed, then greased up Arnie's back door. He fucked the groaning, squealing man until he blasted a load into Arnie's bowels.

"Now, shut up and go to sleep," Percy ordered.

"Oh! You, you're not the boss of me," Arnie said, then giggled when Percy lightly slapped his face.

The next time Arnie invited Percy over, he talked about surroundings. He talked about environment.

"Sweetheart, you're living in a shitty little matchbox? Who's going want to come over? No one. That's who. No one," Arnie said, guiding Percy to the couch. "But see? A nice comfortable couch, some nice music, soft pleasing light, soft colors to look at? Your guest will feel comfortable and safe around you."

The apartment complex manager was only too happy to show Percy Apartment 201 A. Mattie was only too happy to claim ownership of Percy's furniture. Some of Percy's frugal nature held fast; he bought comfortable furniture from consignment shops in Falwell City, Oklahoma, rather than spend the money that the two furniture stores in Mordbrand and Broken Field wanted to charge for their wares. The only area he splurged was on his bedding. A comfortable mattress and high quality bedsheets were a must. Arnie came over and helped Percy christen the bed. He also applauded Percy's meal of pasta primavera.

"You have got to get a better car; your car says as much about you as your clothes and your hair does," Arnie said one morning as their paths crossed.

"I am not getting a BMW," Percy said.

"Well, no kidding. You are not a BMW kind of person," Arnie agreed. "No, no, you? You are a strong, manly pickup truck."

Percy was shocked; he'd never considered himself to be strong, manly. Looking down at himself, though, Percy saw what a few months of eating better food and doing more than twenty five pushups and twenty five sit-ups had done for him. Percy could also see his better clothing, his better footwear. He still worked at the recycling plant, but rather than wearing smelly old tennis shoes, Percy was wearing a pair of work boots.

"Tomorrow night?" Arnie said, unlocking the door of his BMW. "Little going away party. Mm, about seven, seven thirty."

"Going away?" Percy said, shocked.

"Yes. I finally told that horrible bitch she could take that job and shove it up her fat pimpled ass," Arnie laughed happily. "Start my job at Merchant's Bank in Broken Field next week."

The party was a somewhat stilted gathering of Arnie's friends and clients. Having seen many of these men as they used Arnie for their sexual pleasure, Percy felt uneasy trying to talk with them. He did notice that Hugh no longer wore the wedding ring, but Percy decided not to bring it up with the man.

"Hugh's moving in next week," Percy heard Arnie telling Kenny just before the man left the apartment.

"So?" Kenny snapped.

Kenny made Percy uncomfortable. He too wore a wedding ring as he sat in one corner of a couch, radiating anger and unhappiness.

"So? Same prices that I charge," Arnie said.

"Oh!" Kenny said, now looking toward Hugh.

"So, here's his phone number; give him a call," Arnie said, handing Kenny a slip of paper. "Thanks for coming."

"But it's double for you," Hugh lightly joked with Percy as Percy prepared to leave. "God! I couldn't walk right for two days after."

"Mm hmm, and kept smiling, too," Arnie said, kissing Percy good night. "Good night; thanks for coming. You've, well, it's been wonderful gaining a new friend."

"Yes it has," Percy agreed.

Percy had Hugh's phone number, but just could not bring himself to call the mustached man. Percy used his solitary evenings practicing different recipes. He knew he was getting better; he did not throw out as many dishes as he had when he'd first started cooking in his new apartment. He also knew he was getting better; some coworkers were starting to ask him about his meals at their lunch breaks.

"That, what is that?" Debbie Stark, a portly coworker asked, peering over Percy's shoulder as he prepared his container for the microwave oven.

"Coq au vin, some rice pilaf, green beans," Percy smiled at the older woman.

"Coke what?" she smiled.

"Listen, I'm doing a cashew beef stir fry tonight. Mm, some spring rolls; I make a nice, spicy peanut dipping sauce; why don't you come over, say, about seven?" Percy invited the coworker.

Looking at the woman's large frame, Percy was willing to bet Debbie Stark would have no trouble accommodating his fat cock. He turned just as the microwave oven gave a loud beep.

"Can I bring anything?" Debbie asked, smiling happily.

"Beer. Oh, wait, you, are you old enough to buy beer?" Kyle asked, knowing that the woman was thirty three years old.

"Flattery like that will get you just about anything you want," Debbie laughed as Percy carried his hot plate to where Matttie sat, scarfing down his peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich.

"So, I'm not gay," Percy thought, developing an erection as he thought of fucking the heavy set woman.

"Maybe I'm bi?" Percy thought, thinking of jamming his cock into Mattie's mouth, thought of doing sixty nine with his best friend.

"Maybe I'm, who cares," Percy smiled as Debbie took a seat next to him.

THE END.

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that leave comments, good and bad, and those that rate my works. Likewise, I thank those that 'Favorite' my work.

And that's it. A tale about a young man learning a thing or two from a more experienced man. It's good to have friends.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12