Open Windows Ch. 02

Story Info
Peeking into an open window opens young man's eyes.
4.9k words
4.54
11.4k
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned, expect to find mistakes.

*..*..*..*

The Sunflower Apartments complex went up quickly. One day there were just fallow fields at the intersection of Highways 331 and 12-A in Mordbrand, Kansas. Then a crew with bulldozers leveled the field. Then came the massive cement trucks and semis loaded down with building materials. Before long, forty eight apartments spread over four uniform buildings were available for rent.

Percy Guillam rented Apartment 201D. As a full-time employee of Rose Recycling, Percy could easily afford a one bedroom unit, or even a two bedroom unit, but he truly saw no need for the additional space.

He had a futon and a table with two chairs, a bookcase and a 21 inch LCD television. What more would an eighteen year old boy need?

"You're not frugal; you're fucking cheap," Mattie, Percy's best friend said when he'd visited Percy at his new apartment.

Percy shrugged and reminded Mattie that eighty three percent of Mattie's paycheck from Rose was gone before Mattie even saw his paycheck. On the other hand, Percy still had fifty four percent of his earnings left after all expenses had been satisfied.

One Saturday Percy was sitting on his futon, idly flipping through channels on his television. Basic cable did not offer much in the way of entertainment; he did not even get ESPN with Basic. But the Expanded package was thirty nine dollars more a month and Percy did not think that ESPN was worth forty dollars. He had his window open; it was a mild day. Suddenly, he saw movement and leaned to peer through his window toward Apartment building C.

"Fuck, how would I know, Hugh?" Percy heard a man say. "One minute we have lights, next minute we don't. Yes, cock sucker, I paid my bill. Open that window, all right? Right there, Hugh, just flip the switch over."

Percy's eyes opened wide; he could see a man's muscled chest, flat abdomen and thighs as the man opened his eastern window. The man was nude, scruff of blond pubic hair, semi-erect cock and large balls plainly visible as he fumbled with his window blinds.

'Hugh.' The man had clearly said 'Hugh.' Percy and Mattie were best friends, had been best friends ever since their first day at J.M. Finney High School, where as lowly eighth graders, they'd been easy targets for the older bullies of the school.

Best friends or not, Percy could not imagine being nude, fully nude in front of Mattie. He especially could not imagine sporting a semi-erect cock in front of Mattie.

Percy almost squealed when he watched the two handsome men sitting on a large, unmade bed, kissing. He realized he was looking into the bedroom of Apartment 201C. Percy recognized one of the men; he was a truly handsome man and the neighbor drove a very nice BMW. Percy and the handsome man had exchanged neighborly nods of greeting when their paths had crossed. Percy had thought the man was model handsome, with his sandy blond hair, regal nose, ice blue eyes and straight white toothed smile.

His neighbor's guest, 'Hugh' was an equally handsome man, with dark hair, a mustache underneath a strong nose, and hairy well-muscled chest. As Percy watched, the two men broke their kiss and Percy's neighbor playfully rubbed his guest's mustache. The two men shared a laugh and another passionate kiss.

Percy goggled as Hugh bent down and gripped the blond man's erect cock in his hand. Hugh then took the head of the blond man's cock into his mouth. From the twenty foot distance, Percy did not know just how large his neighbor's cock might be; it had seemed fairly large when his neighbor had been at the window. Hugh did not seem to have any trouble swallowing the neighbor's cock down to the root.

Pulling his mouth from the blond man's thick cock, Hugh and the man shared another kiss. Then they stretched out on the bed, Hugh's cock at the blond man's mouth, Hugh's mouth at the blond man's cock. Percy watched as the two men performed a side by side sixty nine.

"Dude! What, what the fuck?" Percy gasped when he realized he was stroking his cock as he watched the homosexual activity in Apartment 201C.

Percy stopped rubbing his fat meat through his bargain brand jeans. But he did not tear his eyes away from the gay sex in Apartment 201C. He watched Hugh sliding three fingers into the blond man's ass while sucking the blond man's cock. The blond man reached down and pulled his right buttock up, to give Hugh easier access to his anus.

"Dude, shit!" Percy admonished himself as he again found his hand rubbing his throbbing erection as he watched the two men bring one another to climax.

Percy went into his bathroom and tried to urinate. His erection made it nearly impossible to aim for the bowl so Percy lowered the seat and sat. Taking his five and a half inches into his hand, Percy softly stroked the immense girth.

Percy wasn't an unattractive eighteen year old. He wasn't an attractive eighteen year old either. If anything, Percy was simply unremarkable. He was average in every way. Mousy brown hair, flat brown eyes, bland features marred by three or four pimples. Even though he did twenty five pushups and twenty five sit-ups every morning before leaving for his job, Percy had an average build.

Percy's one remarkable feature was only visible when he was excited and that was his five and a half inches of uncircumcised meat. The length was average, but the girth was staggering. Monica Purdy had taken her momma's sewing tape measurer and had wrapped it around Percy's swollen member.

"Six and a half; that can't be right," Monica had claimed.

A second measurement showed that, yes, it was correct. Monica commented that it was no wonder she couldn't get her mouth around him. Attempting to take him in her pussy resulted in her begging him to stop. Finally, they used their hands on each other and Monica had giggled at the extreme amount of semen Percy had spurted onto her belly and breasts.

"Got to be at least a gallon," Monica had giggled.

In truth, it was just under one half cup of thick, warm semen. Percy had whacked off into his mother's glass measuring cup and measured the volume. Then he had quickly washed the evidence of his shameful actions away.

Finally, Percy was able to empty his bladder and he left the miniscule bathroom. Across the drive, Hugh and the neighbor were now engaged in sodomy. The blond was on hands and knees while Hugh pounded the other man's ass hard and fast.

"Aw, fuck yeah!" Hugh suddenly bellowed and stiffened.

Percy watched as Hugh pumped his semen into the neighbor's bowels. Finally, with a shudder, Hugh sagged, then pulled his wilted member from the blond man's greasy anus.

"Fuck. See? This, this is why I pay for the boyfriend experience," Hugh claimed.

"Pay?" Percy asked. "Boyfriend experience?"

So the blond neighbor was a prostitute? A gay prostitute? Percy shook his head in wonder.

"I wonder how much...fuck that; you don't need to be wondering about that," Percy told himself.

Darkness was falling when Percy made himself a bowl of soup in the microwave. The 'kitchen' of his efficiency apartment had a microwave, a hot plate and a tiny refrigerator. There wasn't a freezer in the apartment so Percy couldn't indulge in his one true vice, Burns & Burns Grocers Chocolate Sundae Swirl ice cream.

"Kenny? Hey, Arnie here," Percy clearly heard his neighbor talking. "Listen, I don't know what the fuck's going on, but the power's out at my...oh! Well, hey, never mind! The lights just came back on. So, I guess we're still on for tonight."

Normally, Percy sat in the chair against the window, facing his door. Now, Percy sat with his back to the door, looking into Arnie's apartment. Even with the electricity on, Arnie apparently saw no need to close the windows, lower the blinds. Percy watched Arnie preparing for Kenny's visit. Percy had to admit, in his dress slacks, dress shirt with French cuffs and blazer, Arnie was handsome, very handsome. And Arnie did not look gay. He certainly did not look like a homosexual prostitute.

Kenny was an older man with salt and pepper hair and thickening middle. He was also very abrupt with Arnie. In Arnie's bedroom, Kenny did not kiss Arnie. Kenny did not pleasure Arnie. Kenny just jammed his cock into Arnie's rectum and pounded away until he ejaculated.

"Fuck!" was the only word Percy heard Kenny declare.

On Sunday, Arnie spent most of the day lolling in bed. A few times, Percy observed Arnie lazily masturbating, but never bringing himself to conclusion.

Monday night, Percy watched Arnie and another man enter Arnie's bedroom. Unlike Hugh and Kenny, this man was morbidly obese. If Arnie noticed the lumps and rolls of flab, he did not indicate any signs of disgust.

Just as Arnie and Hugh had done, Arnie and this new man kissed as they removed each other's clothing. Arnie and his 'friend' swung into a sixty nine. Percy stroked himself as he watched the two lovers sucking each other's cocks. Much like Arnie had done on Sunday, each time Percy approached climax, he ceased.

"Aw shit," Percy grunted and spewed ropes of semen onto his tee shirt covered belly and chest as he watched Arnie assume the position for sodomy.

On Tuesday, Hugh returned and Percy watched as the two pleasured one another. This time, Arnie lay on his back while Hugh sodomized him. While Hugh pounded Arnie's willing rectum, Arnie slowly masturbated. Just as Hugh stiffened, bellowing loudly, Arnie keened and spurted a load of semen onto his belly and chest.

Thursday morning, Percy saw Arnie as they both approached their vehicles. Screwing up his courage, Percy called out to the very handsome man.

"I uh, hi," Arnie responded, clearly surprised that Percy knew his name.

Up close, Percy could smell an odd fragrance, some sort of cologne. Percy could see the carefully maintained five o'clock shadow on Arnie's face. He could see the meticulously groomed fingernails.

"I uh, hi, I, I'm Percy. Guilllam. I uh, I live right there, in two of five D?" Percy said, pointing.

Seeing Arnie's impatience, Percy got right to the point and asked how much the 'boyfriend' experience would cost. Arnie immediately asked if Percy was a cop or was affiliated in any way with local, state or federal law enforcement.

Up close, talking with the very handsome blond, observing the man's mannerisms and speech, Percy could see it was very obvious that Arnie was gay. Arnie pulled his cell phone out of his suit jacket's pocket and rapidly thumbed through some screens.

"Okay, let's see, oh! Hey, I, I'm not doing anything," Arnie said, then giggled. "...or anyone tonight. Mm, seven o'clock work for you?"

"I uh, yeah, seven's good," Percy nervously said. "Oh, uh, how much?"

"For a good neighbor? Four," Arnie said. "So, what do you like to eat?"

"Hamburgers," Percy said.

"Ham...no. I'll make us a nice coq au vin," Arnie said.

At lunch time, Percy drove to his bank and withdrew five hundred dollars. The bored looking teller simply shrugged when Percy asked that one of the hundreds be in ten dollar bills. Turning from her station, Percy almost dropped the envelope when he saw Arnie sitting at a desk in the lobby of the bank. The placard on Arnie's desk announced that he was a 'Customer Service Representative.' The two men gave one another polite head nods as Percy left the bank.

After work, Percy showered and shaved. Then he agonized over what to wear for his first date with a man. Finally, he decided on a simple pullover shirt and some black jeans. Then he sat and waited for forty five minutes. At five minutes to seven, he walked next door and up the stairs.

The living room/dining room/kitchen was well-furnished. Percy did not know much about furniture; he'd grown up in a series of trailers, most trailers owned by drunks that his mother had managed to hook up with. But Percy could tell that Arnie's furniture was of good quality.

Coq au vin was a very nice meal; Arnie made rice pilaf and steamed green beans to go with the chicken dish. He also poured some wine; Percy didn't catch the name of the wine, but it was very nice.

After the meal, after some nice and relaxing conversation, Arnie pulled Percy to the couch and began kissing Percy. The two of them undressed in the living room and Arnie gasped at the size of Percy's erect cock. He cooed happily as he stroked Percy's fat meat.

"I, oh, I hope I can take this big boy," Arnie giggled as he stroked the thick cock.

Gently, Arnie guided Percy's hands to his own erection. Quietly, Arnie told Percy how to touch, how to fondle Arnie's thick cock and heavy balls.

"Oh, that, that's it, you, you're doing lovely," Arnie whispered. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

In the bedroom, they stretched out on Arnie's firm bed. Lying in the bed, their nude bodies touched one another. Again, Arnie guided Percy in how to touch, caress Arnie's flesh. Then Arnie wiggled down and tongued all around Percy's cock. Arnie maneuvered himself to where his own erection was at Percy's mouth. Percy gripped Arnie's cock in his hand and brought his mouth to softly kiss the head of Arnie's cock.

Touching another man's erection, Percy had marveled at the sensation. The skin was soft, almost like melted butter, like velvet. Just underneath the buttery softness was a firmness. As Percy gripped and stroked Arnie's cock, he could feel the heat of the other man's body.

Now, Percy could smell the earthy manliness of Arnie's crotch. On his lips, Percy could taste a bitter saltiness, could feel a stickiness from Arnie's excitement that had leaked from Arnie's cock.

"Mm, oh, oh yes," Arnie hissed as Percy imitated Arnie's actions and tongued all around Arnie's length.

Percy allowed the soft, spongy head of Arnie's cock to enter his mouth. He could feel the rubbery texture of Arnie's cockhead on his tongue. Percy could taste more of Arnie's excitement as more and more of Arnie's flesh entered Percy's mouth.

Percy could also feel Arnie's warm, wet mouth swallowing more and more of Percy's immense girth. Percy fought hard against the urge to simply thrust himself into Arnie's mouth. Percy also fought against the urge to gag as more and more of Arnie's cock slid into his mouth.

"Oh Jesus. Jesus fucking Christ, I'm sucking a guy's dick," Percy suddenly realized.

It was bad enough, he was fucking a guy. It was bad enough that he was paying to fuck another guy. But Percy had not thought beyond having his cock sucked, had not thought beyond possibly fucking another man's ass.

"Mm, oh, oh you, I, that is simply wonderful," Arnie gasped and Percy realized he had swallowed all of Arnie's cock down his throat.

"Oh dear God, I, oh!" Arnie grunted and began pumping a torrent of sperm into Percy's gullet.

"Aw God no, I I'm swallowing some gay guy's dick juice," Percy thought as his throat muscles worked the length of Arnie's meat.

Feeling Arnie's finger sliding into his rectum, Percy grunted and loosed a torrent of his own sperm into Arnie's mouth. He grunted louder when Arnie wiggled a second finger into his rectum.

"I, oh good God, you, you are just a beautiful cock sucker," Arnie praised, pulling his mouth off of Percy's cock.

"I uh..." Percy said, not knowing what to say.

When Arnie suggested Percy grease up his hole, get him ready for Percy's fat boy, Percy's cock again jerked to hardness.

Arnie handed Percy a tube of lubricant and assumed the position. Percy fingered Arnie's anus with two, then three greasy fingers. Finally Arnie panted instructions; Percy needed to grease up his fat boy, then just do his best to ruin Arnie's ass.

Percy gasped, grunted and groaned as he slowly fed Arnie's hungry ass a ration of meat. The heat was incredible. The tightness was exquisite.

"Oh sweet God, yes, oh yes, fuck," Arnie grunted as Percy finally had all of his cock buried in Arnie's bowels.

Having already emptied his balls into Arnie's mouth, Percy was able to fuck Arnie for seven full minutes. Twice, Arnie cupped his hand underneath himself and caught his own ejaculations.

"Mm, oh, oh sweet fucking God, I, I bet I won't even be able to walk tomorrow," Arnie gasped out as Percy gave a strangled scream then started pumping his spunk deep into Arnie's bowels.

Afterward, Arnie gently cleaned Percy's cock with a damp washcloth. After a few kisses, Arnie urged Percy to dress; their date was over.

"Believe it or not, I have a job; I just do this for fun," Arnie smiled.

Returning to his little apartment, Percy fell asleep within minutes of laying down. He woke once in the middle of the night, urgently needing to empty his bladder. Thinking of his actions a few scant hours earlier, Percy's cock swelled to full erection and Percy masturbated.

At work the next day, Percy could not meet Mattie's eyes. Fortunately, Mattie was too engrossed in extolling the virtues of the next generation gaming console he planned to buy to notice Percy's reticence.

On Tuesday evening, their paths crossed and Arnie and Percy shared a smile and head nod. Peering through his window, Percy watched Arnie and an unknown man engaged in very hard sex. The unknown man displayed no tenderness or affection; simply used Arnie's mouth and ass for his pleasure. If Arnie found the treatment unacceptable, Percy could not tell. He did notice that Arnie did not achieve climax as the stranger fucked him.

"Hey, come over tonight?" Arnie asked Percy on Thursday morning.

Percy hesitated. He had thoroughly enjoyed the sex. He had even enjoyed the meal and the conversation before and after the sex. But he could not, or would not justify spending four hundred dollars twice in one month.

"No, no charge; just two friends getting together," Arnie assured Percy.

Over another delicious chicken dinner, Arnie talked about doing some modeling in Broken Field, Kansas; the closest metropolitan area with television and newspaper media. Arnie told Percy about his first time sucking cock and then getting fucked by the two camera men and the television station manager.

"And when my Aunt Maureen found out her precious baby boy wasn't ever going fuck her or that nasty, fat troll daughter of hers, well, I am out on my ass," Arnie said, voice bitter. "Thank God I had a scholarship to Whittle. The scholarship even paid for the dorm room. But food? Clothing? I quickly figured it out; there's a whole lot of straight guys out there that are more than happy to pay for a piece of cute boy ass."

After the meal, Arnie and Percy went into Arnie's bedroom and made love. Afterward, Arnie kissed Percy and asked if Percy would stay the night.

"Being a whore? It can be lonely," Arnie confessed.

The next Thursday morning, Arnie again invited Percy to his apartment. Over dinner, Arnie gently suggested Percy quit going to the Kweick Kuts on 12-B and go to Jolene's Salon on Periwinkle Drive. Arnie smiled when Percy asked how Arnie knew he was going to Kwick Cuts to get his haircuts.

"Just a hunch," Arnie smirked.

Arnie also suggested that Percy change his diet somewhat. Arnie suggested more whole foods and not the processed foods Percy had been indulging in.

"And your clothing," Arnie continued his lessons the next Thursday. "I can tell that's your best pair of jeans and your best shirt. By the way, nice haircut."

"I, uh, yeah, thanks," Percy said, still smarting over the seventy three dollars he'd paid to Marcie for the haircut.

"Saturday? I know you're not working this Saturday," Arnie said. "Come over at about eleven; we'll cook lunch together."

"I, uh, oh okay," Percy said.

They were putting the finishing touches on a simple vegetarian stir-fry when the doorbell rang. Arnie opened the door and ushered Hugh into the apartment. Percy looked at Hugh with a questioning glance but smiled politely and shook the man's hand when Arnie introduced them to one another. Percy noticed the thick wedding ring on Hugh's left hand, but said nothing.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers
12