Olivia's Nanny Ch. 01

Story Info
22 year old Olivia learns a lesson from her nanny.
2.1k words
3.86
74.2k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia was a bratty 22-year old girl who despite graduating college had moved back home with her mom, stepdad, 7 younger siblings, 28- year old nanny (Stephanie) who had been working for the family for 8 years and housekeeper. The nanny grew very tired of Olivia's bratty behavior but despite this had not spanked her since she was 16. This is what happens when she has had quite enough of Olivia's bad behavior after she drives home after drinking.

"Olivia, I know you are 22, but we still need to talk about your behavior last night," Stephanie told Olivia one Saturday morning.

"I don't have to listen to you, I didn't get caught now shut-up," said Olivia rolling her eyes. Stephanie had enough of this behavior, Olivia rolls her eyes, doesn't listen at all, doesn't eat to keep herself skinny along with many other bad things. Steph was going to give her a lecture in hopes her behavior would change.

"Go to your room, when I am done cleaning up breakfast you better be there," Steph said sternly following with a swat on Olivia's pajama bottoms. That's where she was going anyways, so she didn't think anything of it. 25 minutes later Steph walked into Olivia's room where she was busy studying for the GRE. Despite being a brat Olivia was a smart and driven girl.

"We need to talk about your behavior," Steph warned. "What you did was dangerous and wrong and I expect to never have to have this conversation with you again. You could have killed someone or yourself." The lecture went on for 10 minutes and ended with Olivia staring at her feet. "Do you understand young lady?"

"Yes," Olivia managed to squeak out, wanting the lecture to be over.

The next weekend Olivia comes home after driving drunk again. The next morning Stephanie decided she was going to have to discipline her or she would not learn. After breakfast, a very smug Olivia, thinking she got away with what she had done skipped to her room. After cleaning up and making sure the rest of the kids were happy and occupied Stephanie went to Olivia's room. She told her she had heard and saw her stumble in and Olivia gulped.

"We just went over this last weekend, in addition to that I saw you give your food to the dog, heard you calling your little sisters names among other things you know you are not supposed to be doing," Stephanie lectured. "Do you remember how I used to punish you? Before you came home from prom drunk and got punished so well you never needed it again?"

"Yeah how could I forget?" snapped Olivia.

"Well I am glad you remember, come stand in front of me please."

"Why?" asked Olivia.

"I am going to punish you, that's why, now come."

"I am going to tell my mom, you can't do this to me."

"I have her permission, she is not happy at you for drinking and driving two weekends in a row. We decided if you're going to live here you are going to behave and when you don't you'll be punished like I punish everyone else."

Olivia continued to protest. Stephanie took a deep breath. "Olivia, as it is you only are allowed to drive to your internship for a week, no where else. Every additional minute you argue I am adding a day to that. I will drive you everywhere else just like your little brothers and sisters. You are going to get a spanking. Now get over here now," Stephanie said sternly.

"You like really don't have to do this. Like I will be so good I won't do it again," begged Olivia.

"8 days," Steph warned. Olivia was frozen in place, she couldn't believe this was actually happening. "9 days, do we need to make it 10?"

Olivia inched closer to her, she was sure she was dreaming, this couldn't actually be happening. "10 days". She finally made it over to Stephanie who was sitting on the bench at the end of Olivia's bed. Stephanie pulled Olivia over her lap, her small bottom covered in teal pajama shorts with pink flamingos. "I am going to start with my hand, then you're getting your hairbrush," she scolded.

((Olivia was no stranger to Stephanies' spankings. Stephanie had been hired a few months before Olivia turned 14 and Olivia had a major attitude. She found herself over Stephs' knee at least monthly until that fateful earlier mentioned spanking when she was in high school. After that spanking (the only time Stephanie had spanked any of the kids with a belt) she was determined to behave but that had clearly warn off.))

Stephanie scolded Olivia between hand spanks. Telling her she would never be too old for a spanking, that she needed to stop being self destructive and start being kinder to her younger siblings. It didn't phase Olivia when the spanking started but Stephanie started spanking harder and harder causing Olivia to start squirming.

"You" spank spank

"Will" spank spank spank

"NEVER" spank spank

"Drive" spank

"After" spank spank

"Drinking" spank spank (on her thighs to make a point) Olivia started howling.

"Again" spank spank (right on her sit spots.)

Olivia couldn't help it, she reached back to block her spanking.

"Every second that hand stays back there is earning your bottom 10 with the wooden spoon." Olivia slowly moved her hand back from her stinging bottom.

"You are not only getting the hairbrush, you're now getting 20 with the wooden spoon."

Olivia looked back to protest.

"Oh I am sorry, do you want some with the bathbrush as well?"

Olivia kept her mouth shut this time.

"I am going to go check on everyone," scolded Rachel. "You are going to stand on the corner until I come back to finish your punishment. If you are not in the corner you won't only get the hairbrush and wooden spoon but you'll also get the belt."

Olivia's bottom was already stinging. No way could she take the belt too. Stephanie came back with the wooden spoon and sat it next to her on the bench with Olivia's hairbrush. "Come stand between my legs," she ordered. Olivia sulked over. "Arms up please."

"Why.." asked Olivia.

"Because these shorts are coming down."

"No," she said protesting trying to push away. Stephanie picked up the wooden brush and gave her a hard smack on her right thigh, causing her to cry out in pain.

"Yes. You are getting 5 more of those. So get your hands up unless you want that number to go up. " Olivia was so embarrassed to be standing there getting her shorts pulled down. Stephanie pulled her gently back over her knee, Olivia was wearing teal bikini panties. Stephanie picked up the hairbrush and teased her panty covered bottom cheeks, then came the first smack. A few swats in and Olivia was kicking and crying as she was being scolded.

After about 25 hard smacks with the hairbrush Rachel told Olivia to stand up. Olivia hoped for some corner time to rub her tortured bottom. Rachel hocked her fingers into the waist band of Olivia's panties and pulled them down. She pulled them all the way down her legs and ordered her to step out of them. Olivia was crying from the spanking and the humiliation. Stephanie was not much older than her and spanking her bare bottom and making her cry. "You have 30 seconds to rub," she told Olivia. "Then you're right back over, you have the rest of the hairbrush, your punishment swats on your thighs, then your 20 with the wooden spoon for blocking."

Olivia continued to cry as she heard her fate, she would try to never drive drunk again after this. Stephanie pulled her back over, giving her bottom a little rub before starting her punishment back up.

"I" swat swat

"Do" swat

"NOT" swat swat swat

"Want" swat

"To" swat swat

"DO THIS AGAIN" a rain of swats fell on her bottom and she could not take it. Olivia shot her hand back to block.

"That's 30 with the spoon, do we need to go for 40?" Olivia moved her hand back between sobs. Stephanie gave her 12 more with the brush, 6 on each cheek to make her point.

"Now, it's time for your punishment swats on your thighs. Then you're going to sit in timeout on your stinging bottom before the spoon. Then I hope we can be done," scolded Stephanie. "Relax your legs, these swats are supposed to hurt," she warned. "If you clench your thighs together you're just going to get more. You already got one on your right sit spot when you mouthed off, you have 2 on that side and 3 on the left." Olivia relaxed her leg, Stephanie landed one on her left sit spot causing Olivia to wither in pain and squirm. Stephanie tapped the brush on her right thigh ordering her to relax her legs. After a few more taps she brought the brush down hard on her right sit spot. Again, the same reaction from Olivia, she was bawling, squirming and kicking.

"3 more to go angel," Steph warned. "Why are you getting these extra strokes?" Steph asked rubbing her sore thighs.

"Because I I argued when you were going to take my shorts offfff" she said through heavy tears.

"Exactly. I am the nanny, I am in charge, if I want to spank you on your panties or naked bottom I am going to," Steph said firmly, rubbing Olivia's tortured cheeks. "In fact. These next strokes are going to count. I want you to lay down on your back on your bed."

"Can I have my panties?"

"No. And that's an extra seat, 2 on each thigh. No backtalking."

Olivia stomped as if she was throwing a tantrum.

"Your back at 6, 3 on each thigh crease."

Olivia started to bawl and protest as she laid down on her back. Stephanie pushed Olivia's legs back, making her slightly open them as if she were being diapered. Once Stephanie was satisfied with Olivia's position she picked up the heavy brush. Putting her hand on her kid thigh, making sure her sit spot was exposed and at the perfect angle to learn a lesson. Stephanie brought the brush down hard on Olivia crease causing her to move out of place.

"That's two extra. You're at 8," scolded Stephanie. Olivia started howling. Stephanie smirked at her exposed position. She got a firm grip on her left leg, paddling her hard on her left sit spot, moving back and forth between left and right, extra hard swats. Olivia howled and shrieked as she was firmly paddled. "You go to timeout this instant. Or do you need more?" She emphasized with an exceptionally hard swat on each upper thigh.

Olivia preferred the corner when she had been spanked bare bottom because that way her front private parts were facing the wall. In timeout she had to sit on her bare bottom which also added to the sting. Stephanie went to make sure the other kids were okay, leaving Olivia for about 10 minutes. She hated that she still had to punish Olivia, she was hoping by now the two would be friends. But she had a feeling this wouldn't be Olivia's last spanking.

She walked back into Olivia's room with a stern look on her face. She told Olivia she has one minute to rub her bottom before she got her last 30 swats. When the minute was up she told Olivia to get over her knee.

Stephanie rubbed her bottom for a few seconds before picking up the spoon. There were red splotches on her thighs and her bottom was pretty red. "10 on each cheek, 5 on each thigh. Then your punishment is over. I will not give you anymore corner time. Then you will get in the shower and get ready to help set up for your sisters birthday tonight, any attitude today you'll be back over my knee, am I clear?"

"Yes," whimpered Olivia.

"You are getting these hard and fast, then I will show mercy and put lotion on your bottom." Stephanie taped the spoon a few on her bottom then started spanking hard, right cheek, left, right, left, right left. Olivia was kicking and crying again as her nanny spanked her like a naughty little girl. "Okay, 10 more to go, 5 on each thigh, I am sorry but 3 are going to be on your sit spots. You have been so bratty."

Olivia started crying but did everything in her power not to block and worsen her punishment. Finally her spanking was over. Stephanie told her to lay on her bed and she would put lotion on her. She rubbed it on as Olivia finished sobbing.

To be continued.