All Comments on 'Nos Faux Ratu Ch. 01'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
PoutineFanPoutineFanabout 14 years ago
Woo. And, might I add, Hoo.

I was hoping to come across something new from you sooner rather than later. I wish I could think of something more substantial or constructive to say here, but my brain no worky so good right now. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

simple49simple49about 14 years ago
Nose for rot --OOOOOOOOO~

Oh, for a muse of fire!

BainsidheBainsidheabout 14 years ago
A pleasent suprise

It was a welcome suprise to see your name pop up again on the stories list. Like your stories before this, my sense of wonder and curiosity has been piqued (what shall become of her, how shall she react, etc ...), and left me waiting for more chapters. Again well written, and enjoyable. On a personal note I am glad to see more work from you again, can't help it I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

Great to see another story from you. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yea!!

I thought that I was going to have to wait until summer for a new story. Great start, looking forward to see where this is going.

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
wild start

and i am sure its only going to get wilder ( no to mention a lot hairriier)

nigilnigilabout 14 years ago
The Evil Tease is back, yay

Your stories always have me hooked and craving another word, sentence, chapter. So this find just bowled over my other evening plans and brightened my day. I'll start reading now, the anticipation is killing me already. Just had to forego the comment and rating your comeback. I know this'll be awesome.

zippy1301zippy1301about 14 years ago
A Very Welcome Return

Great to see you back...I've always liked your stories and I consider you to be one of the best authors on Literotica. Having set my expectations so high, I'm glad to see that you haven't disappointed. This is a great start and I'm fascinated to see how the story develops - I can't wait for the next chapter.

Oh...I love the titular homage to one of the most famous vampires of all. Very clever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice!

A new story, in a new setting! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the installments.

-Zengar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
here's an observation

I have been reading your stories for the past few years - always time well spent. One thing I have always noticed is that in each of your previous stories (at least Part I of a series) the reader is introduced to the protagonist or more often her thoughts. In this story you've started with a character who doesn't appear to be an important one (just finished reading Part II). Am I imagining this change or was it planned?

Regardless, great story so far and waiting avidly for the remaining parts (I wager at least 8 parts to this story).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brand New Fan

All of the other comments seem to be from longtime fans who are familiar with other stories of yours... but not me. This was the very first chapter of the very first story of yours I have ever read. What a wonderful surprise, and it isn't even Christmas yet but it sure feels like it! I just love finding a new author with such exceptional talent. I guess I had better clear my schedule as I have a LOT of reading ahead of me.... thank you so very much for sharing your gifts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a fantastic series

which i reread every so often, and still great!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 12 years ago
Cumming like a Diesel engine

Little bit of a rough start but even in just this first chapter, its sooo good.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Good Story!

I really like this story so far. Further because I live in Atlanta, it's extra special ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fast n furious!

so good!!

MattroboMattroboalmost 7 years ago
What language is the title?

Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Title for Mattrobo

It's a pun based on the word Nosferatu (Vampire).

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Thats a start from a rocket base center ...... This story becomes an intense one or?

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Excellent start, original idea, wonderful characters and there’s more chapters! 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous