All Comments on 'Never to be Seen Again'

by JClife

Sort by:
  • 253 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THIS is what LOVING WIVES should be like!

Bravo!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thats exactly what should happen to people who cheat, Minus the money, If you have or do cheat (this is for everyone) You deserve to rot in hell for all eternity

ScaliaScaliaover 3 years ago

I know this is just a story, but I hate it when authors completely blow the law. They had been married 14 years and the company was 10:years old. That meant it was joint property in every state and Becky would be entitled to 50% of the proceeds.

Also the sale of the business had taxable implications. Without Becky’s signature on a,lot of documents, Luke is 100% screwed. Everybody would come looking for him. If Luke ran off with 100% of the proceeds most judges would punish him by awarding Becky more than half.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
A new author

A new author with something other than a cuckold story to tell. Really a very good first effort Mr Clife. Could have been a little harder on the dimwit, cheating wife, but the humiliation of sending the tape to friends and family was a good final kiss off. Becky is a good addition to LW’s dumb whores club.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Quick, shut off the thermostat, and . . .

. . . and don’t let the system come on, because the boiler is missing some plate.

Everything was telegraphed, the hard working millionaire, the good guy who readily shared profits with his employees, the other guy’s car in the driveway, the company constantly attracting would be buyers, the money going off shore, there was just nothing new here.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

so what happened to luke?

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Not bad first story

It was same old, same old story. Car in driveway, mc disappears with money etc. It was however well written, thanks for your work.

Ntropy586Ntropy586over 3 years ago

Not bad, though it seems to fall off a bit at the end, leaving the reader with the feeling that things are not resolved. If that was your intent, then good work. Otherwise, I would only recommend using a proofreader, as spell check does not catch the differences when words in English are closely alike in spelling; for example, 'envelop' (used twice in your story) means to completely surround something, while 'envelope' is a device used for containing and/or mailing items not requiring a box. Since spell checkers cannot currently review for contextual word usage, a proofreader will hopefully catch these sorts of errors.

For what it's worth, it was a pretty good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She received exactly what she deserved. How could she profess to love her husband and destroy him with her constant planning of infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good for him

Whore got off way to easy,

Well she was right before and after.......she derserved this

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I guess the 1 mill was ok

but I would've sold the house.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

He did a good job of dumping the slut wife and ghosting her, but what happened to Luke after he left?

A better ending would've been Becky realising that she'd never be able to move on from Luke and that he was the love of her life. Desperate to find him again and beg for forgiveness, she hires a private investigator to track him down. The P.I. finds Luke and Becky rushes over to see him... only to find he's remarried a beautiful woman 10 years younger than her and is now the father of two kids.

Luke was a young, handsome multi-millionaire... he could replace Becky with a hotter upgrade in a heartbeat. It would've been nice to see that lesson rammed home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice first story

A good simple BTB story. Just watch the editing. At one point you had the guy's names switched. Character interactions were a bit mechanical, but will improve as you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never to be seen again, thankfully

Not much to get worked up about, no real plot, zero characterization and barely any action. I'm afraid the whole thing was about as interesting as the cooking instructions on the back of a frozen dinner.

A successful man catches his wife fucking his employee, he packs his bags and disappears, leaving her remorseful and alone. That's it! He was even saved the effort of any work by a convenient conversation explaining everything the lovers did, who in hell talks about that sort of shit while in the middle of sex?

Quite uninspiring and lazy really.

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

Good story!

Hope to see more from this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done!

For a first start in Lit & LW, not to bad at all!!

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

congrats on your first story, thought it was pretty good.

in terms of criticism, I thought the letter wasn't very letter-like; should've start with "Dear Becky"; it had a bit too many quotation marks (should really just be one at the start and one at the end); and it was a bit inconsistent with some ending with it while others didn't.

would've liked to see where Luke disappeared to and what he ended up doing. maybe a short love story like Brenda playing the good friend, be an amazing emotional support, they eventually fell in love and eloped.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

This is the author's first story and I hope he continues, but hopefully improves. There is nothing new or unique about this story. It is just a cut-and-paste of any number of other stories in LW. The dialogue is not realistic at all.

As to the story line, the couple for we for 14 years, and so the wife was in her mid- to late-30s. And, they are talking about starting a family at that late date, and she tries to sow her oats after 14 years. The story line does not make much sense.

The Epilogue does not seem to reflect reality or the facts of a normal divorce. She would get 50% of the company. Author should think through facts more and write about what he knows.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Very good for a first story...Cheating brings consequences to eveybody, even to the not guilty ones...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sad and painful

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Now that’s a BTB story, very good writing I enjoyed the story but in the end there never was even the slightest inkling of maybe I could beat with only a 50 ton hammer a *4* from me , But my thanks for you writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You don't see this often in LW.

"Divorce Dissolution"

mindmeld31mindmeld31over 3 years ago
Fantasy Land

Seems like the foundation for a good story, but was rushed. An editor is definitely needed, as the names of the characters are confused...often.

Just so I understand, the company that Luke built was his pride-and-joy, but he was willing to throw it away in an instant, never to look back. I don't know how you think of things that are created by your own hand, but that's not how you treat them. Let's also consider that the employees that he cherished and treated as family are now not even an afterthought for him. Says a lot about HIS character.

It would take MUCH longer to sell a company of this nature.

Becky would get her fair share of the money through the divorce. Don't kid yourself.

You were able to successfully turn a sympathetic character (Luke) into the villain of the story with his actions after he figured out what happened.

A better story would have explored the conflict Luke would face in divorcing Becky and jeopardizing the company versus staying with her for the sake of it and how that problem gets resolved. The framework for an intriguing story was there, but you rushed to an ending that, sadly, only really satisfies you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
giving you a good score

Its a story so all the legal stuff doesn't have to work out for me. I get what you are trying to do. I do agree with a few others that he didn't need to leave her the house or the million if he was just taking all the cash and running away to say some foreign land. IN a years time there is abandonment and she can divorce him and if she has cash send folks to track him down.

I didn't care for the dates and ONS she had. Yes, I agree how she feels it was a reminder of the sex that caused her downfall but I don't see if she was as devastated as you wrote her that she would even want to date or have sex until her therapy was complete. And who in the town would take her seriously? She is a slut that you go for a ONS with. Maybe write that one in your next story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Mr Sworder wrote that . . .

. . . as a relatively young multimillionaire, Luke could have replaced his ex with a younger, prettier, hotter model quite easily. That’s true enough, it the obvious question is: replaced her with what?

And the obvious answer is that the pool of potential replacements would be filled with gold diggers! They might not all be just after his money, but a lot would be, and some of them might even be good enough at hiding it to win that second wife lottery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Secret to moving on

The Secret to moving on.....Learn from your past then pack your shit and get the fuck out of there.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

It meant nothing, but they "felt a spark?"

/

She was so horny, but couldn't call her HUSBAND to fuck her?

/

"Trying" to get it out of their system? What if they couldn't?

/

"Maybe it would even make their marriage stronger?" - REALLY pulling out all of the cheating wives cliches!

/

Could use some editing.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I'm surprised it took that long for her to go the therapist route. Everything else is pretty much as written in other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As a first story, this was a good read. I look forward to future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good first story

My finger hit the 1 at the end I would give you a 5. Narcissist this Becky. They both pay a big price for her thinking that cheating is a no brainer. Would like to know if Luke moved on a married again and had his family.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good first effort.

As a word of caution, when you write, "At that point Luke walked into the room, still filming with the phone in his one had and the knife in his other. He grabbed Becky by the hair and pulled her up off of Chad..." you need to count the number of hands Luke is likely to have and adjust the narrative accordingly.

Also, when it comes to adjectives, more is sometimes less.

robnilrobnilover 3 years ago
liked it

good story for your first one. hope you continue.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I generally agree with mind meld's comments. Solid story but missing necessary details to back up the plot. There are scenarios where she only gets $1 million, especially if he started the business before they got married, prenup, something like that. Never gave us a good idea of their ages, why they held off having a family, or if they had talked about it while dating/engaged. Just missing those details that would add better context. Where did Luke go and how did his life go? 4*

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Not Bad

Liked your first story. Looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed

Great story, hope you keep writing and submitting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No erotica

These “you cheated, I’m divorcing you” stories are worse than the willing Cuck stories. The site is literotica not literevengica.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Since there was no dramatic ending this was just an average cheating story. We are left with nothing to wonder about and how the lives of the couple are affected.

Thanks for trying and hope you continue to develop your craft.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Some Good Advice

Many of the issues in this, the author’s first LIT story, are on target and should be heeded. Good to actually know something about the topic being covered.

One point not dealt with as directly as it should be. It was mentioned that excess adjective often reduce the impact of each adjective. Extending from that, the number of times Sweetie mentions her love of Hubby, how meaningless her affair had been, how much she regrets, intends to change, needs to be forgiven, will never do that again, ad nauseum; becomes tiresome. She should give each excuse singularly or as a pair, then move on. Say it to Hubby once, herself once, to her parents once and then move into her change tactics (futile if he is gone.) The number of elaborate repeats just gets tiresome!

3*. good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Dirst Story

Hope you keep at it.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Ok. A bit formulaic. 3*

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A good BTB, a bit stilted, but a solid first time effort. Stick to this vein and you will not go wrong.

Scores 5/5 for solid first story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LW By Numbers

No originality, highly dubious legality, little reality, no credibility.

You'll get good scores from the shallow end of the LW commentariat. Don't take them seriously-it was feeble effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
** Boilerplate

This story offers nothing new and only cliches. Wife and best friend, check. Hyper successful faithful husband, check. Secretary adores him, check. Knowledge of the affair destroys him, check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Follows a fairly successful formula, kind of a box cake LW story.

You might want to give greater thought to some of the tropes used by less imaginative authors to explain a wife cheating on a good marriage.

Men are romantic to get sex. Women are sexual to get romance. There is nothing to suggest sex was lacking in her marriage, so she must have started fucking Chad for the romantic thrill. That doesn't make her so much a bad person, as a shallow, selfish, and stupid person. Women are wired for procreation and survival. Cheating on a multimillionaire who is a good husband, a good person? Not very likely, and not without some strong reasons or problems in the marriage. Especially fucking the asshole in her house, in the master bedroom? Yeah, she's just too stupid to be married to a man this intelligent and this successful. She did him a favor. That should have been in the epilogue. That, and the probability that the stupid slut pissed away the money he gave her and lost the house. Why would she even want to stay there?

It would have been fun to hear how Luke bounced back from her betrayal, and maybe hear about some of her subsequent marriages. A woman that stupid probably never learned her lesson.

Anyway it was a good effort. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice job.

If I could give you some unsolicited advice...after you write your next one - and please do - put it away for as long as a week if you can. When you look at it again, you’ll be able to make a content edit that will improve your story greatly. For example, her explaining everything so conveniently is too tell not show, and her dialogue especially was stilted.

Don’t give up on writing, please. Having her offer to put him in the guest room showed what a selfish bitch she was, oh, that was genius, and subtly done. Try to focus on that type of storytelling. It takes longer and you have to try harder, but the rewards are sweet.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Darn good story

I must admit that I wanted some resolution about what happened to both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She did see her husband once more.

It was near the end of her life. She was 73 when she was diagnosed with an aggressive for of Breast Cancer which rapidly metastised into numerous organs.

While she was in hospice care near the end a handsome elderly man and an attractive older woman walked into her room.

The man said "Becky please look at me." Yes it is me Luke." I could not let you pass without letting you know I forgave you years ago."

"This is my wife of 40 years Jacinda." We have 3 children Luke Jnr 39, Josephine 38 and Roberto named after Jacinda's father who is 35." We also have 9 grandchildren and this gorgeous little bundle of joy is our first Great Granddaughter Lucy." It was at that stage that Becky realised he was holding an absolutely gorgeous little creature in his arms. Becky held out her arms and with pleading eyes looked at Luke wanting to hold this precious child.

When Luke looked at Jacinda she nodded her head so Luke gently placed Lucy on Becky's chest. Lucy immediately crawled up and cuddled in close to Becky. Becky tried but she could not hold back her tears.

Becky asked if it were possible to meet the rest of his family. He arranged it for the next day. After picking up Lucy, Luke left the room as Jacinda wanted to talk to Becky alone.

Lucinda said "It took a long time for him to get over you. He loved you so much and the betrayal of sleeping with his best friend was too much." "He has kept track of you for years and has helped you many times. The man who hit you 20 years ago just vanished didn't he. Well Luke taught him a lesson that he never forgot for the short period of time he lived."

"I personally must thank you because if you had not cheated on that wonderful man I would never have had my family or him."

The next morning Becky was moved from her room to a large community room set aside for final family gatherings. Luke arrived first with Lucy and immediately placed Lucy on Becky's chest. As had happened the day before Lucy crawled up and cuddled into Becky after depositing a nice kiss on Becky's shrunken cheek. Becky then said to Luke "Not having children was my biggest regret but having lost the man I loved no-one seemed suitable to me as a father."

Luke then said "They are my greatest joy and I am so proud of how they turned out."

Just then several people came into the room. They were all introduced to Becky and by the end of the day she had a new family. She was being treated like a favourite Aunt/grand Aunt. After about 4 hours the nurse came to take Becky to lunch and give her her pain meds. When the nurse saw the joy on Becky's face she decided to let her stay with this family for a while longer. About 3 PM Becky started getting very tired so the nurse asked them to please go but she thanked them for making Becky's last few days wonderful.

Over the next week as Becky slipped further away Luke was always there as long as he could. Jacinda stayed by his side and Lucy was there as often as she could be cuddled up to Becky.

Just before the end Becky said "Luke thank you for making my last few days very pleasant and I thank you for watching out for me even after what I did."

At 3AM the next morning Luke got woken up and asked to please come down to the Hospice as Becky did not have long to go. Luke was sitting beside Becky holding her hand when she passed. Jacinda was on the other side holding her other hand.

Luke said to Becky after she passed "Goodbye my love I really did love you I hope you crossover to the other side is fast and pleasant."

Becky left her body to medical science so the Researchers could try to understand the mechanics of this particular type of Breast Cancer and how it spread. 6 months later the body was released to Luke for cremation. His whole family was there including Lucy. There were not many other people there just a few nephews and a niece. Luke interred her ashes beside her parents and her brother. He regularly visits the grave when his son Roberto comes into town for business.

Now Chad had an appalling life after this incident. When his wife threw him out he stayed at his parents. They gave him some latitude until he could find a job but when, after 6 months he had not been able to find a comparable position they asked him to leave as they wanted to sell the house and move to Florida. Chad started looking further afield trying to find work and it was some time before someone who knew him actually told Chad that he had been blackballed by the industry for screwing his friends (who happened to be his boss) wife and he would never find work in industrial manufacturing again.

After this Chad sat down and considered what his strengths and weaknesses were as he tried to determine his new career path. After studying for 2 years he finally found a job in Real Estate and started to do quite well. But after 3 years he was called into his bosses office and let go. The economic down turn had affected sales and seeing as he was the last person hired he was the first to be let go.

Things went down hill from there for Chad. Instead of waiting until the economy turned around then find another job he hit the bottle. He eventually pulled up stakes and moved to Florida hoping to stay with his folks until he got settled. They only had a single room condo but they let him stay on the sofa for a few weeks. One night, when his parents were out, Chad got blind rotten drunk and threw up everywhere. His father and mother both told him to get out and straighten himself out. Well with no where to go and no prospects it wasn't long before he ended up on the streets. When he died of alcohol poisoning he was only mourned by his parents as he had no siblings.

It was several weeks before Luke found out his former friend had passed away and the circumstances of it. He was rather indifferent to this and that scared him so he started to see his councilor again after a 10 year hiatus.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 3 years ago

Very good.

Some have commented that this is a good first effort. It is better than that. In fact, it is better than much of the illiterate drivel that some long-time contributors submit.

Please keep up the good work.

I will email you with a couple of minor technical suggestions.

Well done.

BobbyChocolatBobbyChocolatover 3 years ago
Change the Title

Of this site or at least this sub site...remove Loving Wives and change it to something more appropriate...like little dicked hubbys, or hubby cant keep her satisfie or even better.. hubby catches her getting what she needs.

Literotica and Loving Wives used to be a fun place where tales of hot sex and often illicit hot sex could be found. Seems that now it has been over run by stories of butt hurt hubbies who cant satisfy their wives and dont understand why they need more.

Piece of advice...improve your bedroom prowess or open your marriage. It will save you a lot of headache and this forum can be fun again.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Personally, I thought the story was very well written. Don't ever take any comments made by Anonymous people who won't give you a name. This also includes the one who wrote his/her own version of YOUR story. Keep writing.

alfiemoon1alfiemoon1over 3 years ago
Great

Great story, really enjoyed it thank you, would love a follow up.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

Congrats on your first story.

Hooked

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Pretty good first story. The ending was abrupt no real insight into Becky’s motives and reasons for her bad decisions. Luke’s non confrontational exit is weak and cowardly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some people

Some people really don't seem to have a clue what erotica is about. They post these pathetic stories and the little dicked worms crawl out from under their rocks and cum just seeing a wife be shit on. Sad story enjoyed by even sadder men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It may be sad but as close to a real reaction you could get . Aside from maybe beating the shit out of his so-called friend and employee. He’s now young , rich and single . Live it up after you get the pain out of your system.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
Good first story

Well done, a good effort.

driv2u2driv2u2over 3 years ago
Carry on

She's got nice mortgage free house , million pounds , wasn't crazy about kids anyway, live we'll get plenty of cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some people

Some people really don't seem to have a clue what erotica is about. They read these pathetic stories about little dicked worms and crawl out from under their rocks and cum just seeing a wife shit on them. Sad stories enjoyed by even sadder men

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

I would really like to know, what a psychiatrist found out why she cheated on her husband. If she really loved her husband there has to be a medical reason for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: anonymous- some people....

And you know what erotica is all about? Let me guess you're one of them that favors a story where the husband is a willing cuckold and turns his wife into a slut/whore for others? Is that what you call erotica? Maybe he's a swinger and fucks everything in sight and so does his wife. Now that's erotica, right? You're a moron, plain and simple.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Exactly what she deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well..

The feeling that the author stopped short of extreme BTB all still raises a question...?

If all could be true regarding Becky's state of existence, regret and whatever, she only had to swallow an exhaust pipe....? Easy!

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 3 years ago
Rambling thoughts

A good story concept with a believable time line. That said, the characters were all one dimensional. And I'm curious why so many authors feel polysyllabic conversations in emotionally charged situations, i.e.; catching your wife fucking another person are appropriate. From what I've seen in my long and well lived live, these type of situations tend to get down to the nitty gritty language we're all familiar with, emotionally charged short words.. Just a thought.

And why do so many commenters insist that when the cheating party is busted there has to be a psychological and/or medical (usually hormonal and/or depressive) underlying cause. Let's be real, most cheaters only want to scratch an itch and do not have an iota of regret. The exception might be the one time "oh shit" fling that does cause guilt and remorse, but even here I'd be inclined to think that the regret and remorse are likely linked to how they perceive themselves as honorable people and not beyond that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
VERY MUCH APPRECIATED...................................

The fact that Luke did not quietly slink away. This was much more realistic. Although no violence at all was a bit of a stretch. Loved the burn of sending the video, uncensored hopefully, to family and friends.

It would have been nice to hear about Luke getting over the cheating slut. And too bad the story just seemed to kind of peter out. Kinda weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After 14 years?

The selfish bitch decided to have a fling and got caught. Not exactly a new idea, and having the husband do a runner isn't original either. The dialog felt more like a monologue than conversation. The actual writing was quite good with reasonable sentence structure, punctuation, and grammar. So I'll give the story 3*.

detroitdave

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

Good first offering, and hope to see more from this author.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

She got everything she deserved! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Almost exactly the same as your other story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed

Nuff said

jtwheels

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

Great story and looking forward to more stories from u if these are the type of stories u will be writing

jneric2691jneric2691over 3 years ago

I have read both of your stories and enjoyed both! Have a few suggestion if your if your interested? Message me through my page.

Again, I enjoyed your stories! Keep writing!

Jneric2691

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No closure.... FTDS...

beanburner69beanburner69over 3 years ago
closer

You need closer for Luke . Out side of that it was a good story

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

This was quite a well written tale of marital betrayal. The reactions and emotions held by the betrayed family members was well depicted, without being over the top. As for the ending, the brief epilog describing Becky's shit life after divorce was appropriate and emphasised that as a cheater she should never prosper as a result of her actions. Cheers

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
TRUE LOVE SHOULD BE REAL AND NOT FADE AWAY

for any reason and destroy those who care for you. TK U MLJ LV NV

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
AND THEN??????

A good start and reasonably well written. Although this story can end here and leave the reader to wonder and fill in the rest I think this kind of ending just shows a limited ability and imagination. I suggest you think about what is happening in the story and try to put some conclusion together for it, if only to prove to yourself that you can do it. The readers may enjoy it too. 2** but could easily be worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We see to have a bunch of

Oprah/Dr. Phil addicts commenting. This ends perfectly well. "Closure" is a bullshit, psychobabble concept much beloved by shallow women and feminized males. Becky got "closure"; Luke "closed" her out of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story was finished by the author. Perhaps he gives a few of his readers more credit than they deserve so for you few, here goes - THE END! There is your ending. JC and others put themselves out there providing us with entertainment with no charge. Take your own chance, write your own story! Thank you for your story JC.

somewhere east of Omaha

Wh00sherWh00sherover 3 years ago

Oh, another story that just wraps up in a few sentences.

What a shame. You are telling a story, that includes the aftermath not just the build up and main events!

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

The story is complete. He has been gone for 5 years and isn't coming back. Who care what she does or doesn't do? She doesn't deserve any more to be written about her. For those who need more he is living in the Bahamas with his new wife and two lovely children with absolutely no worries. The end. 5 stars.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Cheating whore get hers! About time someone allowed the man to keep his dignity. 5 stars.

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

What the hell is this crap about, it's just sex. Is your pussy is trading thing. If you are in love or marriage, you are committing to your love. Just think, how would you react if he had an affair? Do you forgive him? Discuss your problem with your love. Ask for his help. Go to counselling with your love. If you love someone, you will never cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
As others said great story and enjoyed

Said ended succinct is good

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

even though I had over $20 million I wouldn't have given her anything. Since I disappeared just leave the house alone and see if she defaults. If not when he time is right force a sale or then settle it in the divorce. Would have also been awesome to find out she has a nasty STD or got pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is an appropriate action after you find your spouse cheating even once, seperate and move on, no need to find excuses to keep them, just move on, it will be tough but its better then staying with filth.

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Rather than face his wife like a man he ran away and hid. Don’t believe any real man would do that. Especially selling his company and dumping his friends and family. A real man would divorce the cheater, get away for a few weeks or months then get on with his life. This author really has a hatred for any WIFE who cheats. Don’t see anything about husbands. Guess they get a pass. 😳

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this story. no comments

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 3 years ago

Cheating bitch? Time to move on!

He was more generous than I would of been!

The IDIOT pussy timrlv has no clue about the real world!

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
The last line is quite poignant.

Heck. Just for that line — 4-stars

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

How convenient that the stilted dialogue between the two cheaters occurs at exactly the right time, and so unnaturally, so the husband knows the extent of it.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

The title was a giveaway.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Excellent, man with a back bone!!!

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manalmost 3 years ago

One of my favorite texts in Literotica - LW.

Not only because of the plot, or the writing, but mainly the author's attitude in considering the betrayed husband's resolutions, immediate and mediated to what happened.

Burning the false friend, with his wife and summarily firing him, shows his vengeful side, but without the exaggerations that lands him in jail.

The way he treated the bitch is another interesting facet of the character. He knows he shouldn't hurt her physically, so one hurts morally. He simply abandons her, ignores her and sends everyone in her family and social circles the video with the traitor's degrading attitude and a letter explaining her decision.

Selling the company and disappearing, was a way found to make it pay, and not have to share anything of your work effort.

The last part, the one with the brown envelope, demonstrates his real intention to definitely hurt her. The ring, the torn photo and the letter set the tone for her suffering.

She realizes she's lost him forever and what an asshole she was, not being able to keep her legs closed.

Writing the last paragraph of the epilogue brought a smile to the corner of my mouth. She couldn't, at least for a long time, connect with anyone without the memories of her hideous betrayal haunting her.

4 stars. Good text, good idea and a lot of conclusion.

And it will always be just my opinion.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Damn! From the title I had hoped that it would be the cheaters that were never seen again.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS! BUT, SHE GOT OFF TOO EASY!

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

A bit over the top

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

Great tale of reiribution. "Ye reap what ye sow."

Five Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous