All Comments on 'My Loving Wife Cheated'

by Freewheel

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
badinbedbadinbedalmost 8 years ago
BOOOORING...

Sorry, just not an element of originality here, but plenty of the same old LW cliches!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just saying

How does a woman win a sexual harassment lawsuit against a man that she's still seeing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A List of events

The story falls prey to bad writing practices often seen on this site. It is a list of events told in a stilted manner. The reader never has to work at putting the pieces together, because the author tells use in advance. It needs more realistic dialogue and more character development. A good try, but the author needs a lot of work to put out a more engaging story.

wylie236wylie236almost 8 years ago
Keep the names straight

I hate having to read things twice just to keep the people straight when the author can't seem to do that. Jim leaves town, yet it's David who shows up on his wife's doorstep prior to his daughter's wedding.........just makes it hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Are you sure that the proceeds of a lawsuit are taxable???

hmmmm?? I could be wrong but I don't think so.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 8 years ago
Not bad

Some errors, but they could be easily eradicated. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
thanks!!!

Everyone seems to be busting your balls over it but I liked it.

And thanks for letting it not be a black guy...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Your Basic Grist for the BTB Mill Story

Good luck with that.

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Good Story, Good Ending

Good story but I didn't care for this line:

I heard from Mary about once a month and she always just called me a fool and said Mom was fine, not to worry.

WTF was that? If I ever had to contend with a kid that treated me that way, it would be the last time I bothered with them. Who needs that shit in your life?

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Not a bad story...similar to the previous "Mary's Bush"...

Not a bad story...similar to the previous "Mary's Bush"...But not so good...I agree with @sugna: was his daughter retarded? The only possible ending was this one...He should have saw it as soon as she confessed all about her cheating and what her lover did for her...And not trying to reconnect with her at their daughter's wedding...3*

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 8 years ago
Didn't I just read this story a few days ago?...

... Oh, my bad, that story was "Mary's Bush".

cap5356cap5356almost 8 years ago
nice story

pretty good story but seems like it was kind of a repeat of the one before. i don't understand how he got so little from the hospital when she got so much. and in the end why did she go to Jamaica when his whole family knew he lived there. maybe to rub his nose in it some. keep writing

SeeingEyeSeeingEyealmost 8 years ago
No emotional tension

No one reacts like a real person. He is also at base a pussy. And the dialogue - "I'm not calling her names but I'm not happy right now." What is he, 12 years old?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Never Satisfied

Complain about cuck srories, complain about a misspelled word,

If its not a Burn The Bitch story the complainers hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reads like the manual

that came with my lawn mower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lack of emotion I understand

Some men have a need to separate emotion when the need for action arises; happens in conditioning for war/battle.

I also understand the disowning of the mother by children; had to do it myself when my mother cheated on my father; want her no where near my family. Bad example to keep around family so everyone distances themselves from the cheated.

This story is very dry & analytical; as one would get from someone who is minimizing their pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

Great LW story, annony is a fag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-never satisfied

How do you get your satisfaction anon? Bitching about others. At least the others bitch about the story. Think about it. It will come to you eventually.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Hope you get a lot of good comments & kudos to offset so many crazy anons who can't seem to be satisfied unless they bash a story for errors in proofreading or not happy with the male character showing enough angst about infidelity. Please feed off the amount of responses you do get from writing. So many are commenting without having written anything for Literotica. Although I'm a volunteer editor, I too haven't submitted work here yet. But I'm in the midst of changing that. As WickedInside has shared with me, it's harder to write than to edit or comment. Kudos!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

As usual I'm writing these as I go, so some comments may be over-taken by future events.

Why the hell didn't he call her on her lie immediately?

" I tried to push him away but he was so much larger and stronger than me I couldn't move him" - You've got a knee; knee him HARD in the balls!

Stop the affair - Yes; file a sexual harassment suit - yes; quit her job - why? Her boss is going to be fired or demoted and transferred, why give up all her senioroty and benefits? Sue the hospital? - On what grounds? Did they know about it? Did she ever complain to upper management? Then she has no case.

AGAIN, morality clause are to make it easier to punish managers who take advantage of subordinates, they are NOT there to expose the company!

"Mary asked if I had told her father the man took advantage and I just said no." - Yes, he took advantage, but she didn't put up much of a fight, and instead of complaining to upper management continued the affair and openly LIED to her husband.

"We did agree to meet as often as possible but I demanded discretion." - So much for ending the affair! I presume she isn't telling her counselor that she is still fucking her lover.

What the hell is a "marque"? Do you mean tent or canopy?

"She had a strong musty smell" - I think you mean "musky"! And doesn't he wonder just who she shaved for?

I'm not happy at his kids appearing to distance themselves from him. I realize that their mother is physically closer and that explains SOME, but it's almost like they're blaming him!

"You are divorced so who Jan sees and what she does is no concern of yours, although I will rub the fact in your face that we have never stopped fucking." - True she can do what she wants, except for the fact that she LIED to him, and thanks for confirming that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed the Story!

I liked this story...no over the top dramatics...please keep writing!

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story ,but!

A little to good of an ending. Her splitting that money after the divorce knowing it wasn't included as part of the settlement . Both parties knew. So he had no position on half the money after the fact. How did she spend 2.5 million in that short time. As quilty as she was one would give up that money. A fairy tale , Cinderella ending just a a bad ending. Just not plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Confused

How did she win a million dollar settlement with David if she was still seeing him?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 8 years ago
I've said before....

It must be so confusing for women. There's half the Literotica male population gagging for their wives to get fucked by other men so they can use her well used vagina and the other half waiting to leap out at their cheating wives with BTB curses, threats, evictions, and then monetary and other punishments.

Wouldn't it be simpler and so helpful to women if all males were to identify themselves from the outset as to which kind of male they were? Badges could be issued with the inscriptions i) "I am a cuckold type -- happy for you to cheat" or ii) "I am the BTB type cheat on me at your ultimate peril". A parallel pair of badges could also be issued: i) "I am an alpha male type -- I will fuck you and leave you" ii) "I am a beta male type, I will stand by you and bring up the kids whether or not I was the sperm provider."

Perhaps most important of all, the medieval standard item of clothing, the cod-piece, should be re-introduced and it should be closely proportionate to the size of the penis behind it. The issuers of these vital pieces of clothing would have the ultimate duty to make sure their customers were wearing the right sized cod-piece.

SO...... when a woman gets to chat up a man she knows almost immediately all sorts of the most vital things about him, there would be no excuse to marry or even date a man thinking he was a willing cuckold type when he wasn't and so on.

You think I'm joking...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I liked it and the fact that even hubby was screwed he stuck to his guns and left her to start his life over. Keep writing they will only get better and more interesting. I don't like a story that's to over the top in revenge but I do like that the cheater suffer for what they brought upon her family

john1946john1946almost 8 years ago
Good story

It kept my attention, and to me thats the main thing. And no wimps. Thank you.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 8 years ago
I think the story was OK

It is very difficult to find an all-new plot in this category. This story was concise, logical, and interesting. More importantly, he painted the wife's character well - basically unrepentant and it isn't her fault. Reasonably good entertainment for a Tuesady afternoon.

javmor79javmor79almost 8 years ago
Have to admit

I was more drawn to the comment by nexttimearound than to the story. LOL. I hope you're joking, but it isn't a bad suggestion for reality. Of course, if that were to happen, this would become a very boring and drama free world. I mean, what would all of us do if these stories were to suddenly stop being posted because there was no more anx to them.

I did read the story though, and I liked it. The man wasn't some stone cold divorce robot, and the woman was believable also. Nice job.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
I agree with the dry and clichèd crowd

But it was an entertaining fantasy. I would be keeping close tabs on the rogue elephant who he put in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When I read these stories

I reflect back on actual true stories that I have actual knowledge. This is one patterning a life situation. Working in a hospital setting allows for event such as described above. Too many nooks and crannies to "slip into." Normally the rumor mill is running wild but only within the walls. Because of this being close to me I give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What was wrong with Mary?

Why did his daughter think it was so important for him to hear from his wife that her lover had a bigger dick? Was that supposed to make him want to take her back?

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Harkens back to earlier years in LW

To me this is what I would classify as " Classic LW" , I didn't coin that term , but it certainly fits here. I could easily see a K.K. or a Charleybear writing this circa 2005 or so.

And that's simply fine with me. I find myself going deep into the archives , especially during times like those we've seen in this category for the majority of days during the last month or so. There have been some very bleak days indeed for my tastes lately, so I am glad to see authors like Freewheel and his last couple of stories.

I am not a reader who demands only perfection in the technicalities of writing , those who are well you are certainly welcome to it and I hope that you are only trying to help the author out. I am sure that is true of the vast majority , but a few come off , to me anyway as simply being snobby.

I went back and perused this authors other offerings after his last post ( which I really liked) but found that they were outside of my personal enjoyment box . But isn't that what a lot of commentators consistently complain about , how authors only write one style or storyline ? Well Freewheel obviously doesn't do that and should be congratulated by those who preach this mantra almost daily in this forum.

Freewheel , I enjoyed your story and I hope you will share more with us in the future !

4.5 = 5 *'s in Literotica bucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for the story.

I thought that the twist on the wedding night was inventive, although we already knew that she was still screwing her old boss regularly this was a novel way for former hubby to find out. It's even possible to think he was getting sloppy seconds because of the musky smell, but then again it doesn't seem as though she had the opportunity for that. Well done, a little over the top on her character, but that's what really made the story good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Felon?

Assault and battery is a misdemeanor even aggrivated assault is a high Cort misdemeanor. No felony good story but get your shit right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Scumbags

scumbags who assign a 1 to a story and list as anonymous are worthless pieces of shit. If everyone had to id themselves they wouldn't hide behind the anonymous label.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 8 years ago
Ignore the nitpickers

whether about legalities, moralities, or -- given our tangled inheritance as merely human beings -- decencies. Deceit is deceit, whatever the compulsions. An excellent and -- not 'if' -- classic tale!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Nice story but"

It doesn't say she went through 2.5 million. All it said was "she had already spent a good portion of her settlement money."

It's open to interpretation what "a good portion" is. In any case, his 2.5 million share of her settlement was reduced by her $375,000 share of HIS settlement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fav.*

Yes this has to be up there as one of my Fav's.* & you know it got a "5" as well.!

You people take these stories way to much at heart ~~ it is a story & you all act like it is a real tell all for keeps real life ~~~ gesh get a grip on things & get a life.**

I'll bet some of you still bet that Mary had a thing for her little 'Lamb'..! LOL

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story!

This is the way all divorces should go, and all cheating sluts should be treated, at least on this site. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Revenge - a paltry emotion

You join the long list of guys who think that a woman's vagina becomes stretched by having sex with a guy with a big cock. That is total nonsense.

This is a story of revenge. Revenge is a petty emotion. If you loved your partner you'd work through it.

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Comment on a comment Anon

"Revenge - a paltry emotion

You join the long list of guys who think that a woman's vagina becomes stretched by having sex with a guy with a big cock. That is total nonsense.

This is a story of revenge. Revenge is a petty emotion. If you loved your partner you'd work through it."

A few corrections:

1. Revenge is not an emotion, it is an act. The desire for revenge is usually made up of several emotions including hate.

2. A woman's cunt may not become permanently damaged from fucking a big dick, but if her desire for a big dick is more powerful than her concern for her husband her character certainly has been damaged by something. More often, it is not big dick, it is big money that gets a woman hot. Sometimes it is getting over on her husband, sometimes it is just getting something strange or new. In any case, when a person cheats, they become a cheater. Just as when a person kills, they become a killer. Some acts are so significant that they define the individual.

3. Finally, you mention love. Love is not binary. It is not on or off. It is not just a thing that happens to you any more than it is a thing you completely choose. Love is not "being in love" or infatuation. Love is caring about somebody. When two people are sympathetic they are drawn to each other as it is natural to seek a partner that is complimentary to the other. When that initial attraction is justified, trust is established and the two can couple and become one. If there is respect as well as trust, love (caring) will begin to grow between the two. The more mature the individuals the greater a chance for deep love, (caring). When one of the two expresses a lack of concern for the other by breaking trust, disrespect, and betrayal - LOVE has to retreat. To continuing loving someone who is abusing you is self destructive. To love a cheater is no different than loving a person who is physically abusive. This is clear to all that have common sense.

As far as revenge is concerned, this is not revenge this is retribution and there is a big fucking difference. He only got what he deserved from his cheating wife and her big dick. They took from him and he got something back. Revenge might have been killing them, then again it might not. In some cultures killing cheaters is not considered revenge. Who likes a cheater? Who can wants a mother or a father who broke up their family for a little sex? Who can be friends with someone that would betray their own family? No one but a fool.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Revenge - a paltry emotion"

If he/she loved their partner they wouldn't have done something that had to be "worked through"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story, bad research.

It was ok, maybe good, but for me, what prevented it from being a realy good story was the research or lack thereof. First Jamaica is not a carefree place for a foreigner to live. It is a very violent place, unless you live in a protected area or hire protection it is not a place you want to live. Second the boyfriend is not going to jail just because he beat up another American. Most likely they would just deport both immediately. He has money so they would try to separate him from part of it first. He could get off and maybe wreck revenge on the boyfriend IF he forked over a significant bribe. Idealistic not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No realistic? Pshhh....

That is why it is called fiction anonymous. Who said it has to be real.? I would like to see you try to write something even close to comparable as this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Almost made it to the finish line

A nice, well written story, and easy to follow. However, the end fell apart when reference to the Ex spending all her money and having to return to work. He bragged about her smarts, her CPA, and her ability to rise to the upper management levels. Just lost it there

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 8 years ago
Thanks Javmore

A word about the story first... well it had merits but the ending was just an attempt it seemed to me to make life nice for the good guy and bad for the bad guy, like a pantomime with the audience going hiss hiss at the bad guy. But the attempt at reconciliation had already failed, the good guy was with another woman so why did he confront the ex with the accusation when, as the bad guy rightly said, things had moved on. The attempt at reconciliation had failed of course because he couldn't face the fact that she'd had someone else who was better endowed (didn't stop him fucking her though) . Do women really go looser after sex with a bigger male? I've seen both sides argued here.

So the bad guy is silly enough to hit the good guy thereby according him the sympathy vote and ending up in the clink while wifey had to work again -- while apparently hubby had enough money even without working to be a beech bum. HOW does that work? Sex with next lady friend is nice and tight however, and really that's all that counts, right? Because it shows she hasn't done bigger -- is that right, is that all that matters?

I do acknowledge that being able to write a storey at all deserves credit and merit as I haven't. So all credit to the author for the story and for lots of insight too.

Meanwhile in the same vein as my last post, here are some badges the ladies might like to wear:

"I am a size freak; if you are less than 7 inches move on"

"I will probably cuckold you if you are a beta; but I will stay with you and still love you as you will still be useful"

"You will discover late in life that you've been raising another man's kids"

"If you are an alpha I will do whatever you want I'll get hubby to comply"

"I am old-fashioned, I will truly love and stay faithful to you."

"I'll do stuff with my lovers that I'll never do with you".

A rich man throws a masked ball and invites his guests to wear these badges and cod-pieces. At the end of the party the masks are taken off and they get to see whether they are with compatible partners. Just a thought, for a laugh.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@Nexttimeround Re: "Thanks Javmore"

The confrontation was because of her lies - she supposedly broke it off with Frank and "never wanted to see him again," but in reality she was still seeing him and here they are!

And they actually had the cujones to go to Jamaica, where they KNEW he lived!

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Its good to read about a man standing up for himself. Jan was unbelievable, but this was fiction. I don't know why she was still seeing David. Maybe it was good sex. David gets to spend Jan's money and fuck her. I'm glad in the end you gave David his just desserts. Keep on writing!

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

i actually love these consequences tales, told in a fact-based and emotionally flat style, to me reminiscent of Winterfrog. they seem real because of this, like they could be straight from the notes of a therapist, or a bartender. but based on the similarity to Mary's Bush, i get the impression that we the audience are the therapist.

thank you!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 8 years ago
I agree with dc6370...

as I was reading it, it seemed like it was a carbon copy (I'm dating myself, I know) of "Mary's Bush" even to the point of Jan's bush! But you did add more on the end. And you did post these one after the other. I did enjoy them. BTB is always better than reading about a wimpy cuckold. But please, find a different plot and story line. Reading the same thing over and over will get old quickly. You do write a good story.

This one seems to have been edited better than "Mary's Bush." Only found one spot that made me scratch my head and say "huh?" I give you 5 *'s on this one. I will read your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun to read, despite the improbable legalities and technicalities.

OK, he should have just blown David's brains out. Or, once he had David in a Jamaican jail, do you know what $10,000 would buy? Yeah, David liked fucking. Let's see how he likes getting fucked in the ass, daily.

Jan's mistake was the most common one, she wanted her cake and to eat it too. She was greedy. She should have confessed to Jim about her lust for her boss and either worked on a compromise or allowed him to leave the marriage. She has a boob job, a good profession, and is now a professional slut. Jan will be just fine, at least financial and socially. Emotionally and intellectually, that may take a while. Glad to see that Jim bounced back, and ended up with a woman who will be loving and loyal. Still, a sad story all the way around.

Thank you for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Re: "Idiot"

Only a gay idiot would come up with that solution. In today's world where homosexually is widely accepted why do some guys still hide in the closet and use their wives to find cock for them?

Jan was an idiot that just gave up on her husband and wanted a new life and I don't for one second believe that crap that she was "overpowered" - she was "looking" and she found what she was looking for and if this is a true story she is possibly still with Mr Big Cock at least until he finds his next silly slut.

Good for the husband and I hope he lives a long life with a great lady on the island!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
liked the story

I gave it a 5, but seemed so mathematical. There wasn't much emotional stress, or character development to get a grip on anyone. I didn't sense any deep love between any of the people, total lack of intimacy.

I read these types of stories to get a feel for the logic in them, and the emotional conflict that occurs in the characters and the marriage, and their resolution, if there is any.

There was no communication between the mother and kids that the reader was aware of, at least not much, and the wife was living with her daughter.

There is only one way to end a predators antics, cut his desire off. Otherwise after he has tired of your ex-wife, he goes and ruins someone else's marriage, on and on.

RePhilRePhilalmost 8 years ago
A year in a Jamaican Jail

Lucky he survived

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years ago
I read the retirement so I tried this one...

This one wasn't as good so you're getting better.

About this story. I think big tits are way overrated. My wife has small breasts, but they're sure fun to play with. Often she'll wear a shirt and an undershirt but no bra.Talk about cool!

Gee vacation to the North Pole, some exotic mountain, hiking the Grand Canyon. How about clearing the mice from the barn, fishing and swimming at a state park, and going on a hay ride? It's not what you do, or where you do it; it's who you do it with.

And the five acre manicured lawn! Wow. How about a half acre of crab grass, chicken shit, and for flowers dandelions?

The story was pretty OK. That she went back to her lover was unexpected, but the Linda thing and the fight in the restaurant in Jamaica were. We went to Jamaica; talk about poverty! Should've made it Grand Cayman, cheaper and cleaner I think.

What I'm saying is don't get carried away on the what's and where's, not that I do any better.

Enjoyed it, gave it a five. You should read Slir Puff. Go to his oldest and move forward and you'll see what growth looks like. (That's not a dig.)

Jedd Clampett

I had fun!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Nice

I'm happy the betrayed husband had a happy ending and also that the cunt wife's jerkoff lover wound up in jail. However the cheating wife didn't suffer enough. Still worth Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good. But could be better.

Was really looking forward to David fucking Mary and then eventually Linda, but oh wellz...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad move...

On the wive's part. David her ex boss could have filmed her fucking him again and proven that she wasn't forced into anything. Thus not having to pay doodly squat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FINALLY

Finally a story about a man with cajones. It was an excellent story and read. Love that you wrote the man as a "STRONG" man who doesn't put up with cheating.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I don't see how the author can forget who she is married to and who she is fucking in just 3 pages. That kind of broke up the continuity while I had to read back and check.

Why the hell did his daughter think he needed to hear that the reason she was "hooked" was because his dick was bigger?

There was no "need" to tell the kids shit. It is not like they were young and lived at home. That was just petty revenge and had no business hurting the kids.

Then, yeah she is so broken up about the divorce that she runs back to the douchebag's bed. Even claiming to see a counselor. She is just a cheating cunt.

And how the fuck can she sue him for sexual harassment when she keeps fucking him even after.

Why the fuck did he care that his cheating cunt ex wife was with the douchebag in Jamaica? The were divorced by then. It just showed her and douchebag that he still wasn't over her, plus he got his ass kicked for it.

Then the moron tells Linda this ""Please stay with me, don't go back to work and your old life. I'm not rich but we would have enough for a comfortable life without ever having to work again." "

What the fuck! Why should she leave everything she has to stay there with him? He is the one with nothing, he should move TO HER!

He cannot get any more "blood money" from his ex. Everything was divided, settled, and finalized. That money was already declared and he even said he let her have it. He can't all of a sudden cry do over.

Just too much glaring bullshit to make this a good read for me. Every other paragraph seemed to be something else that made no fucking sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What crap

Trite nonsense. Start with the fact that no woman loses her job for having an affair with her boss and then skip to the fact thatvTexas is not a community property state and you see what shit this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One Star Since I Gan't Give Zero!! Wrong Cstegory! Legal Issues Are So Wrong This Is Fantasy!

My title says it!

Plus the other issues--Ex-wife forgets he's living in Jamaica in a few weeks?

Life is cheap in Jamaica, not the cost of living for an ex-pat!

Please

Stop

Writing

!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stupid

After he is sure why not tell the guy's wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Both Husband and Wife Are Selfish Assholes!

Can you write anything about the poor kids they had. The son is the smart one and doesn't spend any time with his parents. Well...the daughter is as fucked up as the parents...The parents are both assholes and neither one got my sympathy and by the end of the story and disliked them both immensely!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
B.T.B AND LOVER

More. More B.T.B. cheating lying whore slut. With a Crater size cunt would love to see her and her lover with a Boa constrictor cock get more comeuppance! Bend three trees down tie his left nut To one rope the other one onto another tree his cock on the last Now cut the ropes yahoo! His wife sell her to the overseas cathouse! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKIN HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL YEAH. LOVE YOU ALL! BYE! OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. GREG

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same oh, Same oh

Free wheel,

You need to find a new story. I've read many of your "Loving Wife" stories only to find that they're much the same stories. The names have changed and some of the conditions have changed, but basically they're all the same.

You seem to be a decent writer, but you need to challenge yourself to find a new format.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story...

Loved the story, even though some of the revenge was just wishful thinking. How about some constructive criticism? In my opinion, your story reads more like someone is narrating it, the dialogue needs work. Need to see more conversation between the characters. Otherwise, I thought you had a nicely written story. Please keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yada, Yada, Yada

Really? He's still a wimp/cuckold. Never saw the, "Haymaker" coming, what BS, he must of closed his eyes.

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago

I hate when the "writer" can't seem to remember the characters in their own stories. The writer mixes up who's who in the story, like David for Jim.....and then the switch back, Jim for David....sucks to be you!

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

The story line was pretty good though the writing seemed a little to clinical ,without real passion . editing needed to be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was Jan brain dead?

Jan gave up a happy family life for a big aggressive cock? I guess she did and she decided that a big cock aggressive fuck was worth more than her long marriage and I'm glad that she was kicked to the curb. Good story with a justifiable ending.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Did she ever feel remorse?

After being in a happy marriage for so long did Jan ever feel guilt or remorse for cheating on her husband - real remorse that she needed to react to fix the damage? Are we to believe that she had the submerged desire to be dominated and that she was a size queen and that was enough to dump her long time family? I wonder if an intelligent woman would be so calculating to do that without overwhelming guilt?

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
LIE UPON LIES

do not a healthy or lasting relationship create, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Flawed

Missing Friday night was bound to raise questions,so she would not be stood enough not to go home.Lawyers do not just dump everything and get on a plane,things have to be organised.By the time the lawyer got to Jamaica,Jan would have left and even if she had not ,there is no way she would give up half the settlement without a fight.Finally has he did not ask for half initially and given the time lapse he would not have a claim to it any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not a plain good looking woman

exists in these wanna be authors shit for brains. always the most beautiful stacked lubed pussy in the world female whose shit don'e stink

2 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jan spent a couple of million dollars in two months!

Typical of Americans, when they receive a windfall, they immediately start buying expensive gifts for themselves. They don't know how to invest the money and then live off of the income. Also the husband would have no legal standing to sue his wife's employer for sexual harassment. Only the person who was sexually harassed can sue!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Both in Jamaica?

So, she went through how much money? Let's go back. She got five million from the hospital, half went to you, she got one million from lover boy, half of your amassed fortune, half from the sell of the house. and how long did you say it took her to go through all of it? She was an accountant for havens sake, she was no stupid bimbo when it came to finances. Another thing thats not right with this story is that you had told her, and everyone else that you were living in Jamaica, yet, when you confront her she says she didn't know you lived there. Whats wrong with this picture? Anyway, all of this wronged husband stories end the same way. In the end, husband is left in the lap of luxury, while the wife ends up destitute. To top it off the husband ends up with a very young and better woman. Really? and she kept seeing the man that cost her her life as she knew it? Maybe a reconciliation might have been a better ending. or leave her be and let her retire with her money also. But no!! You had to leave her and her lover living in the gutter. another thing is you don't get half of her five million since she got it after the divorce. she would have fought you tooth and nail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your stories always have a problem!!!

Your protagonist always is a pussy wimp! Why is that? He reacts to events no normal man would react! Is that due to the proverb: The apple never falls far from the tree.??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Jim’s a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
different names

At least two of your stories have wife's lover working at hospital with David Alexander for name.

Need suggestions??

Here's a few

William and Cinda as husband and wife-married 1993

Lovers' Names 1993-2004

George

Bob

Art

Chuck

Perry

Daniel

Randy

Roger

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Flaw

If he could tell Jan an was loose on the night of their daughters wedding ,how come he couldn't tell in in the months leading up to finding she was cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story ok, Jamacia is not

I don't mind the story, but to portray Jamaica as a place to live on the beach by yourself is Crazy. Jamaica has the highest murder rate in the world and a crime rate to match. Drugs gangs are even worse than Mexico. Yes you can have a safe vacation to Jamaica in one of the self contained resorts. They will tell you NOT to venture outside alone or in couples. They have tours that usually have 1 or 2 hotel security people to accompany the tour, those are fine Jamaica is a beautiful place, just dangerous as can be. The areas a few miles from the resorts resorts, as his bungalow is, are among the worst. Jamaica is OK to fantasize about in a story, but as they say in the movies "Don't try this your self".

Caribbean Dog.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Why do the husbands always end up winners and the wife losers, never happens in real life. Usually the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So fucking dumb

No hospital is going to pay a man a settlement for being sexually harassed just because his wife created on him. He can't even leverage public opinion, because the second he goes public to to hurt the hospitals reputation, he ends up looking like a monster fuck for threatening a hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Cuck husband. Idk who was more of a bitch.the husband or the wife.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
A CPA

with a world class personality?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
I don't think life is like this

but it should be

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
David/Jim Confusion!

Freewheel

Your story was OK but there were several times where you mixed up "David" and "Jim" to the point where I became totally confused as to who was doing what to whom. Please proofread before submitting your work

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Took awhile to get there...

... But Jim finally saw his ex-wife for who she ended up being (a weak, unfaithful slut), and fully treat her accordingly. It's was frustrating to see him give her chance after chance after chance, based solely on a love long gone, something she really didn't deserved, so him going after that settlement money felt right.

By the way, I know she became a cock crazy, brainless skank towards the end, but what kind of CPA managed to go through almost half of 5 million dollars in just a couple of months? Jim kept saying Jan was a queen at her job... I guess this was pre-Big Dick. I can't even understand her kids still having a somewhat good relationship with her, but hey - 'guess Mary and Jim Jr are better people than I am.

Second time reading this story, and although part of it is quite implausible (no, the hospital wouldn't settle with Jim...), it was still a fun read about a man exacting righteous retributions toward the people who wronged him... although, in a more righteous world, Jim would do something permanent about that Alexander asshole - sure, he's in jail now, but he still blew up his marriage, kept fucking his ex, and finally beat the shit out of him, not to mention that you know he'll go straight to Jan, the minute he gets release. So, 'wouldn't be a completely bad idea for Jim to inquire as to how he could use some of his newfound wealth toward making sure David gets out of Jamaica... as an eunuch. Hey, especially down there, he could get a pretty good price for such a job - just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unoriginal and uninspiring

I don't know who I dislike more, the cheating wife or the sanctimonious vindictive husband - probably the latter by a short head. The rabid woman haters may like Jim's rather pathetic last minute additional revenge but for me it only made the whole story even more sordid and depressing than before.

Also far too many mistakes, especially towards the end when the author kept mixing up Jim and David.

LA

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Oh Man!.... I dont believe that enough Revenge was exacted on Jan and Alexander!.... I must of enjoyed this story because I wanted to castrate Alexander Myself!.....Kick Jan in Her Grand Canyon! (She now that big you get an echo)

So with all that Im Definitely Giving You My Endorsement! ★★★★★ WOOF !

Tiger27Tiger27over 5 years ago
One Year!

Any decent prosecutor could have Alexander behind bars for at least 5 years. Taking

into account the physical size difference and the fact that he wouldn't stop hitting our hero, a case could easily have been made for attempted murder. I've seen actual cases of assault like this go for more years of incarceration for a lot less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The ending was rushed and killed this story

So. Linda wanted children. What happened! Rushed to close this story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Finished

I enjoyed some of your stories, some very much. But there were too many wishy washy efforts, or downright lousy ones. I'll stop with this.one. Just can't get into them anymore.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
A year in jail... in JAMAICA.

You think a white guy (I assume he’s white, and not asian), even 6’5”, 250lb is going to fair well in a Jamaican jail? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Author's stories are very similar. Borderline cuckarama

Apparently he thinks cheating wives should get second chances, but almost all of his are too stupid to take the offer, as in this story. After a while you begin to be relieved that the slut wives save the husbands from their cuckish/wimpishness by continuing to cheat and not being repentant. He also uses the "big cock" trope as a crutch. What nonsense. Big cocks (of the sort he describes) are incredibly rare, often not very functional (because of cardio-vascular issues), and extremely uncomfortable for the vast majority of women. Women care about whether you stay hard, pay attention to their emotional needs during sex, and pay attention to what makes them respond physically. Big cocks do not leave cunts stretched out. They return to normal very quickly. It the guy is a stud, the cunt will be tighter because it will become swollen. So, I ask myself...do these authors actually have much sex? The things written about female ( one author thinks it takes a 9" cock to reach a cervix. Many think you can actually get a cock inside the cervix) and male anatomy are often ridiculous, and the descriptions of sex often bear no possible relationship to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If

If he can tell she's "loose" on their daughter's wedding night,how come he never noticed she was loose in the months before he discovered her cheating?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous