All Comments on 'My Fertile Secret Ch. 07 - (Epilogue)'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twisted8 months ago

[and I'll never let a man enjoy that kind of power over my body again.]

Actually, if there is another man as attractive and as alpha as her rapist was, she'll react exactly the same way that she's biologically hard wired to do, but I do appreciate the rationalization.

This story was something other than else. Thank you for writing it. And you finished it! Thank you for that too!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A bad ending to an otherwise great story. It seems that maybe you didn’t know how to end it, so just created wish fulfillment for the protagonist? While I get the desire to see her happy after everything she’s been through, you’re just tying a bow at the end and saying it all worked out (while having basically no sex).

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Started out okay, got weird and boring, and then the ending is simply trash. Way to ruin a story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story! It would have been even better if we could have read about her swelling belly as the months slowly ticked by. She could also show the camera her ankle bracelet that shows her being a hot wife. A baby charm dangling from it, for each baby she has been bred into.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was great to read another chapter from the series! I hope you can make another story about an Asian women and black babies soon. I really love the detail you have about the birth, it would be really cool to hear details about how the baby looks as well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was baby #4 a boy or a girl? Hopefully a boy, so she had two of each and must also figure in what she wants #5 to be.

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegum7 months ago

Wow, this was such a wild ride. Sad to see it end, but it was fucked up and fun whilst it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoyed it and I like it when the victim turns their lemons into lemonade. Good story and good writing. Thank you.

AmberSolisAmberSolis7 months ago

That was one Hell of a great read! You kept on adding twists and turns, and then brought it all to happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES