All Comments on 'My Fantasy Weekend Ch. 07'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh Yhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Sizzling. The Alpha and Omega of my every panty fantasy!

Thanks for the wanks, and wanks and wanks. . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you!!!

You are the most erotic writer I've read, and I've read a bunch! Maybe you just hit every button I have, but DAMN you're good! Pantyboy, you have me so wet and sloshy with this and the thoughts you envoke in me, all your stories, that I HAVE to think of a way to thank you, and oh how I will!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome story

I've been following Greg, Cathy, and Julie since the first chapter and it only gotten better. I hope I can read more of their adventures. The stories keep me hard and I wish I could be Greg.

David LockleyDavid Lockleyover 18 years ago
Whhhhhhhhheeeeeee!!!!!

Golly, that's intense! You've poured your heart into it!

Now where to we go.....whoohooowee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Worth the wait

I am so ready to burst right now, and slide my eager ass onto a strap-on like Greg. This chapter, and indeed series of, has everything you could want in Erotica. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rock on

Best chapter yet. I can't wait for more!

noctambulistnoctambulistover 17 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant. We all need at least one weekend like that!

WellsieWellsieabout 17 years ago
Oh my god

I would give almost anything to be greg right now. It's almost like you have been inside my head, grabbed my fantasy and written it down as a story! Thank you and please never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just.............

.........an absulutely incredible, hot, passionate, erotic and loving story.........awaiting the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
still need the rest!

We still need the next two chapters you promised! This is such an incredible story! I need more!!!! : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dont stop!

Loving it! I was hoping they would bring a real man into the equation. I love how he just accepts it and isn't ashamed.

Thank you thank you I came so hard and my slit is soaked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hmmm

You may call it fetish - but this is homosexuality 100%. No I am not talking about the strap-ons. Passing from the prostate massage a strap-on can give you to sucking a real man...well I do not know why people beat around the bush about it. It is 100% homosexual. All the rest is just noise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant!!

I have been ur stories. I must tell you that I have become ur fan. I like the detail u put. Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
where are the other 2 chapters

looking for the next two chapters on the fantasy weekend 5 years later butttt.... theyre not to be found.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackabout 13 years ago
Great Story

This is the second set of stories of yours I have read and I really enjoy it. I wish I could get my wife to do something like this to me but I know that she would never do it.

Hopefully you get around to trying to add some more chapters!

Thanks for supplying a great fantasy story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I loved the story of a husband finally getting fucked by a real cock and loving it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
write more

please you promise more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stupid

sure f*d that story up with the ending.....sheesh..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice job

Would love to be in the mix with all of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Submission is Femininity, not Homosexuality

The Greg character clearly said that he wanted to remain the man of the house. You developed him almost as good as I have seen in developing his femininity. The work of changing the view of the two women to where they could be taken as his "masters" was exemplary. The whole souring of the story came with the male homosexuality. Is that where you were heading all along? I think not, especially because it is nothing and could be nothing. All tension blew away with that blow job on the unseen man. You should realize how the whole development of the women experiencing some form of glimpse at masculinity and Greg glimpsing femininity, went up in smoke. The male homosexuality make it all a nullity. No sexual tension. Klang! I believe that homosexuality is arrested development and displacement into a same sex person what should be developed in the mystery of intersex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Want the recipie

Awesome story, if that is what happens when you make that pudding recipie please send it to me. Would love to experience the whole thing!

Pjgoodtyme@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Gezzzzzzzz, What a great story .You hit every button in my fantasy.

Sissy, janey

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving it

What an awesome series, read the first chapter and could not put it down until I finished the whole series. Made me want to share my fantasy with my wife and a cute young woman at the mall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have never before read a story of this sugject but I am hooked

The next two chapters, as promised, are critical to obviously many of us faithful readers. What a story teller you are!!!!!!!!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
very nice

really looking forward to following chapters, please

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
5*+

I loved the way you put this together, any guy would be so graced by a wife that would go to this extent, to fill hubbies fantasies. at the same time, all logic calls for a finish, you have 7 chapters that I thoroughly enjoyed, but the time has to come where they actually need to talk. there was so much done under the script of fulfilling fantasy that anyone close to this situation, has to ask, "where do they go from here". a whole new changed life? personally, I don't think there is any question, that the wife likes to dom, and the hubby likes being a sub, but it can lead to dramatic real life changes. id hate to think that the wife got so deep into being a dom that it ruined their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I loved all seven chapters. The way the story started and how it progressed. Definitely one of the hottest stories. I wish my wife would do this to me. Keep writing, I can't wait for Greg to take a real cock in his ass and be made love to by this mistery man while Julie and Cathy watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not my thing.

I really enjoyed the entire story.. Up until the guy showed up. I would love to be in the same situation, but no other guy, it's just not my thing. That's my limit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series, but

it is incomplete, and looking at the date of the last part it's probably never going to be finished. A great erotica author who for some reason or other has stopped posting. I hope he's ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was the best developed story ever so far. Loving and collaborative and ramping up the mutual feelings of all concerned. Even the spelling was correct. With believable characters that actually communicate with and trust each other, a standard is being sent and set.

ltlsubbyhubbyltlsubbyhubby12 months ago

Ugh I need more....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous