All Comments on 'My Attitude Adjustment'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments
WarsteelIXWarsteelIXabout 20 years ago
Revenge is sweet

Not having read your bio I don't know if this is a true story or not, but if it is, then you acted with more restraint than I would have. If it is a story, then it's definately a lot more belivable than the stories where a guy sees his wife screwing another guy and thinks 'alright! I guess I'll jump in too!' Either way, it's a great story well told. hope to hear more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ouch!

Vindicative little prick isn't he?!?! :) But if I ever find myself in this situation, I'll try and act like this! Very well written and surprisingly erotic! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Pure Misogyny!

A man would have to have a deep and abiding hatred of women to enjoy reading something like this. But in the misogynistic culture of America, I guess there are no lack of men like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
SWEET JUSTICE

THANKS FOR BEING A MAN WHO RESPECTS MARRIAGE.THE PUNISHMENT WAS LITE FOR THE THINGS THE WIFE DID.ADULTERY ISN'T A SPORT FOR MEN TOO WATCH AND TAKE LIKELY,A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GONING TO GET HURT.I THINK THE GUY GOT AWAY CLEAN.GOOD WRITING AND KEEP THE GOOD WORK COMING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
To the "Pure Misogyny" Author

You?re upset with the way the guy treated his cheating wife? What did you expect? That he?d welcome her back with open arms?

Granted, shoving her out of bed was pretty shitty. However, I think that you need to look at the entire picture. She cheated on him. She lied to him about the affair. Rather than taking responsibility for her own actions, she blames him for not stopping her!

I wonder if you would feel the same if the roles were reversed or if the story was written from Jeff Wilson?s wife?s point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Re: Pure Misogyny!

Although one might consider the reaction of the husband in this story to be harsh, still he is attempting to continue the marriage. There are so many stories under this category that I would consider anti-male, since the male partner in the marriage is humiliated and held up to ridicule and then told to like it. In fact, few of these 'loving wives' stories are about pleasant people doing wonderful things. Mostly they are about one person hurting another. I think your 'misogymy' response is over the top.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
great

I loved the story. you presented the revenge plot very well. The only thing I could have used a little more of was a little more of the graphic details of the sex that the husband was photographing. A little shy on his revenge with Jeff Wilson. He set it up well, but not follow up in his extracting a pound of flesh from Jeff.That part could have been more clear to the reader. A full chapter could have easily been devoted to this before her phone call from her relative informing her of the knowledge that her husband knew of her sordid motel affair. The husband in the story really compromised his character for a blowjob, and anal sex. I believe when the wife returned home from her extended perion with the lover, she would havefound her clothes packed on the front porch, the bank accounts cleaned out, and the locks on the doors changed. A note addressed to her in her suitcase telling her, "You wanted him baby, now he is all yours."

If the husband really wanted to get an emotional response out of his wife, after he pulled out of her asshole, he could have cleaned his cock on the draperies.lol

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Misogyny??

Misogyny? What an inane response! I suppose women who scheme to committ marital infidelities, who betray both marital trust and marital vows are to be embraced by their cuckolded husbands? Perhaps they should even be encouraged to further indulge in such behavior? Misogyny? Are you kidding me?!

A previous response said it so well. There are so many stories here in which the husband is humiliated and given no dignity. Did you respond on their behalves as well?

I don't know if I could have been as forgiving as the husband in this story. The wife seemed more sorry because she was caught rather than because of her transgression. If she were to remain faithful from here after, I believe it would be because of her fear of getting caught and of what consequences would follow, not because desire to remain true to her vows.

Misogyny? That's incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Talk about coincidence!

LOL! What are the odds to finding out about your wife's infidelity like that?

Although I wish I would have read about what happened to the bastard Jeff, I am pleased to know that something did occur by the fact of her returning early to the house.

Too bad we didn't experience the wife's feelings that she was sorry for what she did, only we found out that she will be obedient in the future.

Good story, and it made me laugh about some of the things that the husband said.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
FINALLY!

At last a story about a husband who is a real man! Great work! You've got to put your foot on a bitches neck and let her know that she WILL obey! Excellent story!

HexxedHexxedabout 20 years ago
Good story

Good story but I agree that it would have been nice to see what happened to the "saint" Jeff. I also don't think I'd have stayed around given the wife acted more out of fear although perhaps it wasn't clarified enough. Perhaps going into her feelings and reactions more but since the story was from the husbands point of view.

As to the misogyny post, I have to agree with others' responses. I wouldn't have physically touched her and pushed her off the bed for fear of being arrested (given the characterization of the wife in this story I'd put it at 50/50 she'd go to the cops). If anything, given our current domestic violence laws, divorce laws and the way old stereotypes prevail, the US is a very misandrist culture. Of course thats from the point of view of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good but the Same

I like stories where the husband acts like a man. But this story is simply your "Goofy & My Wife" in a slightly different setting. Wife cheats, husband finds out, wife lies about it, husband takes control and with firm insistence on dominant sex the whole issue is solved. There's no explanation of why she cheated. Please don't tell me it was to have sex, affairs may start that way but they don't run on because of it. His becoming lord and master of the bedroom and her becoming his slut is not going to solve whatever the underlying problem in the marriage is.

I did really like this for the first three quarters of the story. He maintained his cool, collected the evidence, and zinged the asshole with whom his wife was having the affair. Some real sorrow on her part would have been nice. All well and good up to the point where once again we find the solution is the proper training of a wife to be subservient to her husband in the bedroom.

How does this apply to Jeff incidentally? Should we find news of him being sexually dominated by his wife? That only seems fair to me.

I do like your writing. I like your buildup, the emotional struggle to keep cool when all is going to hell. I like your plotting. I just think you need to find more than the same answer to the same situation.

sherlock40sherlock40about 20 years ago
Excellent story

This was a great story. It didn't have a wimp husband and the cheating wife was discovered and punished in a way that was enjoyable to them both. Personally, I think I would have kept after "Jeff" a little more for revenge, but that's just me.

No matter what anyone writes, just keep on writing. It is your right!

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Who is the Anonymous in USA

that wrote the "Pure Misogyny" comment? This person keeps writing negative things about American Men as if they are pond scum. In order for this person to hate the American way of life(men in general)so much, it has to be either a women who can't get a man, a Gay man or just a sicko. I lean toward the sicko because of their fear of identifying themselves and of the much deserved ridecule.

I think that Misogyny is the wrong word to use even though there is no love in this story. All that the husband wants is control otherwise he would have confronted her and tried to solve the problem, if that was possible. As far as the wife, she is a cheating slut that showed no remorse. This story has so many holes in it, that it is confusing. It definitely needs a sequel to see if there is any love, whether he finally throws her out, what revenge will be delt out to Jeff, what did Jeffs wife do with the pictures and was Jeff exposed to public humiliation. As the story stands now, the husband may not be a wimp but he is definately a cuckold. Sorry but I had to give the story a much deserved 25.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good Story

Interesting reaction of Betty's husband to her affair. Every one does something stupid in their life time and Betty sure did with her affair and lying. Lying just compounds the infidelity. Husband was bit of an ass with his reaction and actions, but who knows how any of us would react in the same situation. Some throw wife out, some keep them and reconcile and others live together in pure hell.

Overall a good story. Enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
How about a new story?

This is a rewrite of "Goofy...", but enjoyable none the less. The husband takes charge abd does not extract revenge. In a way he forgives her and puts her on notice.

There are certainly more detailed ways to tell this tale. And there could have been more character development and some mention of the other party to the adultery...but even without all the answers it was a good read. Thanks, and please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Weak revenge !!

First two thirds of the story was well written and pretty suspenseful-nice building pf husbands anger and disgust. A little odd after phone call from sisters house that sister would not have called her days earlier to find out what the hell she was talking about. Last third of story was disappointing . After great plot the payback of blowjob and sexual dominance was pretty weak . It would have been more appropriate to pack her things chaneg the locks and get divorce. Still a well written story though 60 year old George

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 20 years ago
Different Approach

A different approach, and it was nice saving the marriage. What I didn't understand was why the wife accepted it. Was she so in need of his income? No kids were mentioned, so the only thing the two had in common was mutual love based on trust in one another. His trust is gone and she has had enough signs already of her place in the household, slave and scape goat. The only thing that makes any kind of sense is that she is a natural submissive. But it bogles the imagination to accept such a glaring trait, especially with the dom characteristics you describe, would have gone unnoticed.

It didn't make sense.

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 20 years ago
Liked it!

Hey guy great story. Very well written and composed. And loved that husband WASNT a wimpy "suck my pussy full of other guys cum" husband. Liked it alot, keep it up. It is similar to GOOFY story....which was also good, but was different enough to be very enjoyable. Keep them cumming.

tn_maggietn_maggiealmost 20 years ago
Thanks

I've enjoyed every one of your stories. I'll bet that you and I have much in common....

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Everything is fine?

Good story but I agree there should have been some description of what happened to good ol' Jeff. Divorce, loss of contracts, friends, etc.. Also more definition of why the affair happened and how long had it been going on. And why did she stay with him. She apparently didn't really love him or she wouldn't have fucked around to start with.

Still--a good story.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Alright story

I liked the story but it was very similar to your "Goofy and me" story. I wish that you would have shown more love in this story it was kind of cold at both ends. Or was there any love to begin with? I thought that his wife should have shown more remorse. For him just to make her his sex slave where is the love in that? Oh and what happened to that Bastard Jeff? Why did she come home in such a hurry? When he found out that she was at the motel I think I would have knocked or kicked the door down before any of that shit went down.

Thanks for Writing!

Sexmate

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
What a man

This man wa a poker player who held his cards to his chest and played them whenever he wanted to his best advantage. He had to be very forgiving to take her back with all he had on her. A great read

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
I Second That Motion

I concur with the Troubador's thinking on this.

As I was reading this I found myself imagining Betty sliding into a submissive role in response to Ken's sudden domination of her. Of her worshipful glances at her now forceful husband. Or even expressing thanks out loud that she suddenly has herself a "real" MAN.

I must admit, however, that the change to the power dynamic in this marriage is made clear by word & deed; it's apparent that a new day's dawned.

As usual, a top-notch tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I enjoyed

I was glad to see Ken in charge. I would have liked to see Jeff get his life ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey HDK

was procrastinating on working on my own stuff and found this one of yours. I liked it, I love how you take a man who is somewhat subserviant and trade the rolls. I guess strong men are a weakness of mine and seeing the weak ones out there bowing and scraping to women turn me off. This story was fantastic and the sex was hot. Thanks for making my procrastinations worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I was looking at my favorite stories list and

found this on it. I read it again. Great story.

I liked the nice organized way you built up the story. People get so wrapped up in what they want the characters to do that they never notice the artistry.

.

Hey! It's time for a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Missed this one somehow

HDK:

Sorry about that. Read it as I have most of yours and like it. As was said by another, he finally holds the winning hand and it's his to play anyway and anytime he wishes. As for her, she damn well knows it, and also knows her family knows. Her options are limited. Ain't it lovely. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

A shitty story that makes no sense at all. You can do, and have done, so much better. Your characters are not believable and their actions are absurd. Let us faithful readers know when your drug experience is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thumbs down

The point of the story was "nail your cheating slutwife in the keister so she won't do it again?" This somehow rebuilds a caring, trusting relationship that will stand up when temptation knocks again? I don't think so. I think this marriage is kaput so why prolong the misery?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

loved your story so true to life

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Jeff`s peril

I hope jeffs peril was worser than the wifes washe should have gotten a revenge fuck from Jeffs wife

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Poetry, just fucking poetry

"I looked at her and drank my beer. She was waiting for me to apologize. In your lifetime you get one or two moments of serenity and clarity. Those moments are, for the most part, unobtainable. I was having such a moment. Inner peace and joy flooded my being. A week ago I would have crawled across the floor and kissed Betty's feet. Then I would have begged for forgiveness."

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
No

It finished all wrong. Unacceptable. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the ending....

the ending was lacking for me. do me when i want and no more from her on the side? jeff was ripe for simple revenge. at least he did not back out from his will to extract control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the ending

the ending left me with the sense that it was truly missing something. ok, he has control, and is very ok with that. what about betty call up the guys wife and apologize ?, and something more ?. it would be his call, and assertiveness is preferred to not; but to want to live with someone that is there by default ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the ending?

it was a thud. her actions were acceptable, and the threat of any further screwing around was the hammer? it works at one level to believe someone will [not] do something, or else; but knowing she stays for roof over her head?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ONE OF YOUR WORST

fOR A WONDERFUL WRITER, THIS WAS A REAL DISAPPOINTMENT. dUMB HUSBAND DRIVES LONG DISTANCE TO SURPRISE LOVING WIFE, AND NEVER GIVES A THOUGHT TO THE FACT THAT SHE MAY HAVE LEFT WHILE HE WAS ON HIS WAY. tHEN IT TAKES THREE DAYS FOR SISTER -IN-LAW TO CALL SISTER AND FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL HUSBAND WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN HE VISITED AND TALKED TO WIFE ON SPEAKER PHONE . jUST TOO FAR FETCHED FOR EROTIC AND TOO IRRITATING FOR SATIRE.

THE cT. YANKEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
snacks of reconciliation at any cost. But it was

funny. I think it belonged in the humor section. The wife is a dimwitted braindead bit of fluff. His firestorm was rather like a summer wind. What was it Sherman said, "War is Hell!" Make the other person know they are in hell.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 15 years ago
TONGUE IN CHEEK

As usual, well written with a little demented humor thrown in. I really enjoyed it. I guess the benefits would be a toss up. Throw her cheating ass out or take control of your marriage and live like a King. No Brainer. What I really loved was the comment from Anonymous in Australia, “great story” “loved your story so true to life”. I always knew I should have taken that trip to Australia. It sounds like the men really know how to keep their women in line.

CastleStoneCastleStoneabout 15 years ago
First dominate the wife.

Then WORLD DOMINATION!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your characters deserve each other....

It was not your worst or best, a little tired and cliche, though the husbands actions were at least different. You had two unlikeable, selfish characters that thankfully you had stay together. The only saving grace is you do have a sense of humor that works.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 14 years ago
LOVED IT!

This was a cool story. Apparantly she was submissive all the time. He gets to keep his mmanhood and the pussy,USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

your stories just get worst. to bad he didn't end up with aids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A great story . I liked it barbe blanche

A great story . I liked it barbe blanche

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Job

Strong Man - but that broad is an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TWO PEOPLE REALLY SCREWED UP

HE IS AS BAD AS SHE IS.

morris53morris53over 13 years ago
Great self control!

He was a lot stronger than I would have been in this situation! I liked his thinking. If there really is some love still there, possibly the quantity of sex will increase as well for both, maybe getting to the point of him giving her multiple orgasms. But that still doesn't stop a bitch from fucking around on you. By keeping her, he was still in a way paying for the pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I usually like it when the husband and wife work it out but this one REALLY SUCKED

one star......I've never said this about any story before but this guy is a fing wimp. He disgusts me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great read

I would have liked to have heard her full confession to determine what level of further punishment was called for. Also, Ken should have informed Jeff Wilson that he had used the services of a million dollar whore, and sent him the bill for 'escort services'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gee! How grown up and adult was that!

Virtually all the story is an entertaining read - until the end, when there is a weak milksop whitewash! Did your hero really want to prove he could be a nastier and more malevolent twat than the other guy? Or maybe you could have crafted (and YOU could have done, because your'e a better writer than this story shows) a subtler and more adult ending. None-the-less I do enjoy your stories!

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
Nice shift in the power balance

Sexual control ... hmmmm most husbands dream of it. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
guy loves creampies

only reason to keep the whore around; make sure a steady supply is available

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Crap

Just embrace your cuckoldness, you wimp

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 13 years ago
I thought it was great

Why do most all think you have to hang 'em high to get even, divorce is costly and everyone but the lawyers lose. Look Ken got his revenge, Wilson probably got divorced or put on a very short leash by his wife, the wife in her pentance was now subservant, Ken is in total control. For the hang 'em high crowd with divorce your would lose assets and at that age could mean a downgrade in lifestyle, to me that just isn't the smart thing to do, I hate to lose at anything. Yes making the wife your own personal slut is a much better option certainly is less costly, hell I might even check with Wilson's wife to see if she wants to be part of the stable and we could always put poor Wilson in a male chastity device with breakable screws and make him the perminate resident cuckold. Now that is the way I spell justuce. Hanging the slut would be to quick a punishment let her spend her remaining years making it up to you, hell I'd love the new found dominance and I'd make sure every friend and relative saw her new found submission, all be it in a clean way, might be her kneeling on a cushion by my chair in the den while they are visiting or could be in other ways but make no mistake they'd all know she was paying a price for me not dumping the little whore. Oh the dark fantasies I have yet unfullfilled, the slut puppy better get used to bring them to life.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
One problem

When he called from Sarah's phone, it should have gone to caller i.d. for Betty, clueing her in. I would put this to being an early story, but the bit with the calling card firmly established this fact, so it didn't work

Additionally, the hotel would answer with the hotel name. That isn't as critical a mistake

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
WACC

Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold. Who would really want to dip their dick in a Skank wifes shared pussy? I mean really!!

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Ok so I read it again

Sue me

caldoniacaldoniaalmost 13 years ago
Perfect match

The psychological play between the characters would make good soap opera fare, no? If the intrigue were a little more complex, the story might make a good "film noir." I thought the characters we're perfectly suited to that pessimistic style of drama--both are hollow, manipulative, selfish people, and I found myself loathing both of them. They deserve each other.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
gave it a 3 star

a pussy and his whore, cut from the same cookie cutter. WACC story in the house

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Every time

"I saw headlines in the local paper telling how a woman was beaten to death with a Gideon Bible by her enraged husband!"

Every time I read that line, I can't help but laugh my ass off. I wish I had written it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank god for

huecuck getting his ass RePhilled with cream instead of appreciating the humor in the story. Damn closet cucks have no sense of humor, poor blighters. FD45 is right, HDK usually has some good one-liners, he did not disappoint.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
this guy was not a cuck

he took back what was his and made her his bitch. putting up with it is a cuck fucking over the other guy and turning the wife into his slut - well that got his balls back.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
I love when a gay anon talks about fucking some one in the ass

because I can alway tell a fag to go to the gay section, go to the gay section butterfly anon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love it when an admitted cuck

gets his panties in a bunch over a comment on a fuck story site. Is this your life? Could it be smaller? No wonder you got cucked so hard, stop living on this site and get a life man, you're as bad as that no-lifer duna.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Lying Cheating Slut

I think if I was Ken I would have given Betty a nice acid wash to make sure she was clean before I did what he did. By catching her cheating he got the wife he always wanted.

Right or wrong?

AHHHH FUCK IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Judas

the meaty cock is smoked, the cornhole buggered, betrayed!

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Fun Read!1

Ken played it to the max. After 22 years now he gets to have it his way.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A BLOW JOB A DAY...KEEPS THE DIVORCE ATTORNEY AWAY

but one cant punish the willing, TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Second read -

She is a biotch and apparently a complete sub - he is strange but not a wimp or a cuck -

By definition a cuck learns then tolerates - he did not tolerate -

He did cash in on it and made a new wife for himself - I guess - he certainly reclaimed what was his and she seemed to appreciate being claimed - so who knows maybe he will win in the long run - depends on the writer of course lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't buy it.

The husband seems normal, but being OK, or just a bit miffed that his wife wasn't just cheating- but also doing things she denied her husband, just is not normal. A drunken one night stand, maybe. Not deliberately seeing an ex boyfriend again, that is if she'd ever stopped dating since she married him. The lies hurt more than the sex.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
He's getting

all he needs at home and Betty is toeing the line. Why should he toss her out. Bottom line - Is he better off getting her pussy and ass and mouth (not to mention good food and TLC) whenever he wants or should he toss her out and start from scratch.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
He's getting

all he needs at home and Betty is toeing the line. Why should he toss her out. Bottom line - Is he better off getting her pussy and ass and mouth (not to mention good food and TLC) whenever he wants or should he toss her out and start from scratch.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

She was a fucking cheating whore skank slut cunt twat wife. He should have kicked her out and not look back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... it was a good read with an up beat ending. I don't know if it’s possible to turn a selfish, lying, cheating slut into a Stefford wife in reality but in stories all things are possible.

Panther Fan.

pjagdmpjagdmabout 11 years ago
Wife is a cunt. but...

ok I'm usually a Burn the cheating bitch cunt whore type of guy, but I like how he handled this one. So it is good to see a different way to resolve a cheating cunt issue and Hubby is no wimp. Nice! I will look at these stories a little differently now thanks

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
yen and yan

he was no much better then her, they actually deserve each other

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Delightful alternative to BTB

DBJ, DYWA, HS, BW trump BTB.

Demand Blow Job, dip your wick ass-wise, have supper, breakfast well!

No divorce, just a bit of 'regime change!'

Great, cute story.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
My wife is now my bitch

This is a great potential alternative to BTB. Of course, not all circumstances will allow for this alternative. It was a nerve racking story but it had an interesting conclusion. I had my doubts that their relationship could last but it just might. Perhaps the author would enlighten us with an epilogue. Five star story well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pure Crap!

She f*cks around and he gets a few breakfast & blowjobs to make up for this??

Are you NUTS?

She BROKE TRUST repeatedly.

She DECEIVED him repeatedly.

She LIED to his face repeatedly, and in front of others.

And you think her now simply doing what any good wife should ORDINARILY do for her husband makes up for this??

Have you NO SELF RESPECT??

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well that's one possible outcome

To having a cheating slut for a wife. Instead of the usual - "You're outta here!" He is going to accept her cheating and now is going to "use" her? Will this last forever? Or will his knowledge eat away at him until he does toss her out? Interesting.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
First, they both need lab work. And if all he wants is an obedient slut bitch...

there are a lot of them out there. She can't be trusted, he settles for a wife that is a slut. No revenge on the guy she was fucking. What a life. You can find sluts who will cook for you all over, I don't know about finding one that will work and kick in on the household budget. This bitch will fuck around on him again at the first opportunity, I think he is a fool. Yes, I realize that it is just a story, more realistic if he got some revenge on the man that cuckolded him. Maybe he is happy with just having a wife that will suck his dick on command and give up her ass. When it starts burning when he pees he will remember about the lab tests. Some strains of GC have intermingled and

antibiotics won't cure, also the Syph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And they lived happily ever after

NOT!

Once a slutty whore, always a slutty whore.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I always wonder about these kinds of stories.

She has an excuse to be out of town so she is able to spend the night at the motel. But what about her paramour? Doesn't his family expect him to be home? I would have sent the photos to the paramour's wife. What would Betty do when she found out? Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
STUPID

Just another cuckold

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013about 10 years ago
She pays no price

The cheaters pay no price for what they have done. I would have made her go to her lover's home and confess the affair to his wife before I even considered keeping her around. It would be a deal breaker for me, if she did not do it. They both need to pay a hefty price before things can move forward, as is she will feel she is still safe and in control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it must be a UK thing

cucky, cucky, cucky

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
Saluda!

Hdk, I just gotta say how much I admire your writing skills. And how cleverly you manipulate and wind up the pathetic spelunking troll commentators.

Whose whining tantrums brings up the question, why do they even read your (fictional!) stories?

They are like dogs constantly returning to lick up their own vomit.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
I see the logic

He lost his wife when she cheated on him but he gained a whore that sucked and fucked on command! No one wants a whore for a mom, but if there are no kids involved, why not? You treat her anyway you want to treat her, and plan for the eventual divorce! When it finally goes to the courts you send Everyone the pictures and explain it was her, not you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No

Mr sloppy seconds,seems like everyone is writing about cucks being assertive.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

smart man, but what happened to the lover?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
the lover ?

The "lovers" wife got some pictures in the email, or at least someone @ that company email did while he was at the motel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This story sucks!

This story sucks as most of your stories do; almost every man you write about is a cuckold wimp! Why do those type of men appeal to you so much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
think this

would a guy allow a pissed off woman with teeth near his pecker?

not this guy

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THIS IS NOT ANY ADJUSTMENT

just a change in the parameters, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely a piece of trash!

Sorta in the common vein that this author posts in. Doesn't really like to post tales where the husband has real balls and is not a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is that it?

come on, that is no way to end the story.

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago
Dead marriage

While I can relish the revenge he got and the control he has, why would he want to be his wife's jailer? Ok, he gets blowjobs. He still doesn't have respect. She fears him. That's the relationship you want? When you compete against someone you play hard until you win. The game is then over. He won the game against his wife. It's over. Now he will be looking over his shoulder as long as he is with her. She wins.

Dump her.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Not your usual style...

...revenge is a fine thing, but when did you decide to let a whoring wife get off that easy? That marriage is dead, no doubt. Just how long will he be able to tolerate the thought of perhaps taking seconds?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Not The Way I Would Have Handled It

When he called from Rachel's on the speaker phone, he should have said, "That's funny, I'm here with Rachel and Bill, and I don't see you anywhere!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...