Multiple Units #105

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judge Robichaux did notice that the middle aged woman to Harris Philips's right was becoming quite agitated as the case proceeded. Before asking Harris for his side of the story, she faced the older woman.

"The case is Mouton Prejean V Philips," Marie said. "May I ask, what is your interest in this, please?"

"I'm his mother; he's been out of work since those two hussies got him fired from his job," Mrs. Philips snapped. "So I been paying his half of the rent and his half of the utilities."

"Hussies!" Theresa screamed, but a look from Judge Robichaux and a hand on her thigh from Chelsea silenced the blonde's outburst.

"According to this lease, he is only responsible for one third, not half," Marie said.

"You know what I mean," Mrs. Philips said. "He's been paying his part but ain't good enough they get him fired; they want put him out too."

Harris did claim that he'd been giving his money to Theresa, the money his mother had given to him. As proof, Mrs. Philips pulled the cancelled checks from her purse and the bailiff took the documentation to Judge Robichaux.

"Mrs. Philips, all this shows is that Harris Philips endorsed the checks; it doesn't show what he did with the money," Judge Robichaux said, giving the paperwork to the bailiff.

Harris was unable to produce anything to prove that he did hand the cash to Theresa. His testimony became more and more convoluted as he spoke and finally, Marie put her hand up to stop him.

"Mrs. Philips, I don't know where your money has been going, but it hasn't been going to either Ms. Prejean, or Ms. Mouton," Judge Robichaux declared.

"Thank you, Your Honor," both Chelsea and Theresa said when Judge Robichaux found Harris Philips responsible for four months' rent, utilities and cable bill.

She also decreed that Harris had five days to remove his possessions from Apartment #105, or those belongings would be removed and disposed of.

"And the key to the apartment," Chelsea quickly said. "We don't hand in all keys? The apartment manager charges twenty five dollars."

"He will hand in any and all keys at the time that he removes his belongings," Marie decided. "If he does not, Harris Philips shall be responsible for any costs incurred."

"We got the rest of the day off; what you want do?" Theresa asked Chelsea as they stepped out of the courthouse.

"Go home," Chelsea whispered. "Light some candles, lay in bed and kiss every square inch of your beautiful body."

They did not get to make love until after dinner; Mrs. Philips and Harris and Harris's cousin barged in and did remove bed and desk and chair. Though it was very difficult, Theresa was polite to Mrs. Philips. Chelsea ignored the trio as she prepared dinner for herself and Theresa.

Chelsea also had to take four more days off of work for the trial of her husband. Clay Richards did glare hatefully at his wife as the ADA addressed her as 'Chelsea Mouton' and not Chelsea Richards. Chelsea did not waver in her testimony; after all, she had been completely unaware of her husband's activities.

"Surely you had to wonder, Mrs. Richards," Carter Fullilove, Clay's attorney demanded. "How is my husband paying for all of this? Or did you not wonder, because you knew how he was paying for all of the luxuries and you knew, because you were involved in it as well."

"Foolish me," Chelsea snapped, eyes blazing as she faced her husband's attorney. "Foolish, foolish me, for trusting my husband when he said don't worry about it."

"Answer the question," Mrs. Richards," Carter demanded.

"I did not know, I was not involved, I had nothing to do with it," Chelsea barked. "And, I have filed for divorce; please address me as Ms. Mouton."

The jury deliberated for less than an hour before finding Clayton Richards guilty on all charges. His father and mother and Jennica, his younger sister hugged Clay and sobbed. Clay turned to Chelsea and solemnly nodded his head when she held up her middle finger.

"You okay," Theresa asked as she entered Apartment #104 that evening.

"I, I don't know," Chelsea said, staring at her half-filled glass of St. Elizabeth's Superior Whiskey.

Theresa sat down at the table next to Chelsea. Chelsea did not look at Theresa, even when Theresa placed her hand on Chelsea's thigh.

"I, I trusted him, Theresa," Chelsea whispered. "Shit, I would have trusted him with my life."

"I know," Theresa said, putting her arms around Chelsea's shoulders.

"And now? I mean, you, there's you and I'm just so afraid, I mean, what if you do the same thing? What if you just..." Chelsea breathed out.

"And what if I don't?" Theresa asked.

"I, I don't, Theresa, I don't think I could live through all that ever again," Chelsea said, tearing her eyes from the glass of whiskey and looking into Theresa's eyes.

"So, so you, that's it? You ain't never going trust no one ever again?" Theresa asked, tears beginning to fill her eyes.

"I, I, I, I just, I need some time, I need to think about this," Chelsea stammered.

Chelsea didn't prepare a supper, nor did she eat anything. She took two more sips of her whiskey and left a quarter of a glass full of the amber liquid when she finally decided to go to bed. She prepared herself a place on the couch and lay down.

"Why you not..." Theresa asked, seeing Chelsea's actions.

"I, I just need, Theresa, just leave me alone, okay? Please? Just leave me alone," Chelsea begged and rolled away to face the back of the couch.

Theresa had a hard time falling asleep. She was used to Chelsea's comforting presence in the bed next to her. Even though the queen sized bed had plenty of space, somehow she and Chelsea always managed to have this body part or that body part touching one another.

At first, Theresa was cold. Then, with the comforter bunched up around her, she was hot. Just when she was drifting off, Theresa felt the bed jostle.

"Theresa?" Chelsea's soft voice asked.

"Yeah?" Theresa groggily asked.

"Theresa, just, please, could you hold me?" Chelsea whispered.

"Yeah," Theresa happily agreed and wrapped Chelsea in her arms.

Chelsea wiggled until her buttocks pressed against Theresa's crotch. Theresa's arms pulled Chelsea tightly against her.

"Good night, Sweetheart," Theresa murmured and kissed Chelsea's shoulder.

"I, I couldn't sleep, without you. I just, I couldn't sleep without you," Chelsea yawned.

"I know," Theresa agreed.

"You, your arms around..." Chelsea slowly trailed off.

Within moments, both girls slumbered soundly.

THE END

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my words. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that take the time to 'Favorite' my work.

Clay Richards, Chelsea Mouton Richards, Harris Philips and Theresa Prejean are all characters from 'Strands Of Gray' in the Loving Wives category.

Toni Delacroix and A & A Soaps are introduced in the 'Wealth' series.

Keisha, the apartment manager is introduced in the 'Multiple Units' series.

Cheryl Goodwin, the floor manager of A & A Soaps is introduced in 'Azalea' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Judge Marie Robichaux is introduced in the 'The Broussard Sisters' series in the Group Sex category.

Carter Fullilove, Clay's attorney is introduced in 'Nudge' in the Loving Wives category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.