Multiple Units #105

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, I'm ramming Theresa's tight ass, and I mean, it is some tight!" Harris bragged.

Chelsea was about to confront Harris, then at the last moment, turned and found Toni Delacroix sitting with Cheryl Goodwin, the floor manager. Quietly, Chelsea informed Ms. Delacroix that Harris Philips was making A & A Soaps a hostile environment

"Like Thibodaux Investments handles our like HR stuff," Toni said tightly. "I mean, like, I want fire him like this minute, but we like need do this right."

"Yes ma'am. That's why I came straight to you, instead of punching him," Chelsea said.

Toni made the phone call and thirty minutes later, a handsome man in a dark blue pinstripe suit entered the building. He spoke quietly with Toni Delacroix, then nodded. Toni directed him to the break room; lunch had ended fifteen minutes earlier. She chased the stragglers out of the room.

Toni then quietly pulled Chelsea from her position at the mixing bowl. To ensure the integrity of the product, Toni took over at the bowl.

"What?" Toni smiled at Babette. "Like, who you think like used do this before I hired all of y'all?"

A few moments later, Chelsea informed Babette that Randy Bogdanovich, their HR Represented wanted to speak with her. Chelsea took her cue from the boss and stepped in to continue Babette's task. Chelsea blushed prettily and smiled when Toni gave her a nod of approval.

Theresa Prejean was the next to be summoned to speak with Randy Bogdanovich. Toni stepped away from the mixing bowl and strode to where Theresa was pouring wax into molds and continued to fill the molds with the thick liquid concoction.

"He was saying what?" Theresa's scream could be heard over the thumping, clanging whirring cacophony of the work area.

Toni told Theresa to step outside and walk the periphery of the building until she calmed down; the last thing she needed was an upset employee around hot wax. Both Miller Garcia and Jimmy Ferguson looked guilty when they were summoned to the lunch room. When Harris was pulled from his position of packaging, Toni accompanied him into the break room. Chelsea felt a small twinge of empathy; the immature man looked genuinely fearful and Toni Delacroix looked extremely irritated.

A few moments later, Chelsea and Theresa were summoned to the lunch room. Tearfully, Harris apologized to both Chelsea and Theresa for lying about them to their fellow employees. Randy and Toni informed the two women that they'd decided, if Theresa and Chelsea were agreeable, that Harris would be suspended for one week, without pay.

Chelsea accepted the apology. A moment later, Theresa grudgingly accepted the apology as well. Both Chelsea and Theresa signed the documentation. Then Chelsea surprised Toni Delacroix by hugging the woman.

"Thank you," Chelsea said, tears beginning to fall. "It's, I mean, I can't tell you how much I appreciate working for you. You stepped up when we needed you."

"Yeah," Theresa agreed and also hugged Toni.

"Uh, I'm the one that had to fill out all the paperwork," Randy half-joked.

"Aw, poor baby," Theresa mocked, patting the man on his shoulder.

Theresa had driven the three of them into work that morning; the trio had agreed, since they all worked together, went in at the same time, and left work at the same time, it only made sense that they would take one car.

Harris did not wait for Theresa and Chelsea to get off of work. He decided, angrily, that he would walk the six miles from A & A Soaps to Venice Apartments.

"You know that stuff is so rigged," Chelsea argued as she and Theresa arrived home.

"It is not!" Theresa protested. "I mean, look at all the work they put into it."

"No. Look at all the work they make you think they're putting into it," Chelsea said.

Harris's door was firmly closed. Theresa and Chelsea ignored the closed door and continued to chat.

"You cooking anything for supper?" Theresa asked after a minute.

"Hmm, quarters are just about defrosted," Chelsea said. "I'm thinking chicken cacciatore. That sound good?"

"Yeah; you don't mind?" Theresa asked.

"No," Chelsea smiled and began to assemble the ingredients. "I mean, it's not going be like my Grandma's cacciatore; she'd start cooking at six in the morning but I do a pretty quick and dirty version of it."

"Quick and dirty? Sounds almost um, nasty," Theresa laughed, putting an affectionate arm around Chelsea's waist.

"Uh huh, only you would think like that," Chelsea giggled, nudging Theresa away with her hip.

An hour and ten minutes after entering the apartment, the dinner was ready. Theresa and Chelsea silently communicated with one another, looking at the dinner, looking at the two plates Chelsea had taken down, then looking at Harris's closed bedroom door. With a sigh, Chelsea took out a third plate.

"It's the Christian thing to do," Chelsea said. "He apologized, we said we accepted his apology. And, we have plenty."

"Harris, supper," Theresa yelled through Harris's closed door.

There was no answer. Theresa knocked and yelled 'dinner' again. Still, there was no answer. Chelsea sighed and put the third plate back into the cabinet again.

"Hey!" Theresa protested as she looked into the refrigerator. "Harris! You drink one of my Diet Cokes?"

Still there was no answer from Harris's room. Chelsea poured herself a glass of sugar-free ice tea and Theresa grabbed one of the remaining Diet Cokes.

"Dirty chicken cacciatore," Theresa teased. "Mm mm."

"Shut up!" Chelsea laughed. "You ever going let me forget that?"

"Probably not," Theresa agreed. "But it is good."

"So, who you think they going vote off tonight?" Theresa asked, turning on 'The Masked Singer.'

"It don't matter. I'm telling you, it's all rigged," Chelsea said, sitting next to Theresa on the couch.

"Thank you for dinner," Theresa said and kissed Chelsea on her cheek.

"You're welcome," Chelsea said, squeezing Theresa's hand.

After the show finished, still arguing about the merits of the show, Chelsea and Theresa walked to their bedroom. Theresa wiggled out of blouse and bra, bedroom door wide open.

After giving Theresa a look of disapproval, Chelsea gave her nightgown a sniff. She knew she had free use of the washing machine and dryer at her mother's trailer. She was also pretty sure she could get her father's permission to use the washing machine and dryer at his condo; after all, the appliances had once belonged to her. But if she could wear her nightgowns another day, it would make less laundry.

Chelsea pulled off her work shirt and bra. She then massaged her breasts for a moment, then slipped the short shift on before wiggling out of her jeans.

"Theresa! Close the door," Chelsea hissed as Theresa wiggled out of her snug jeans.

"What?" Theresa giggled, making sure to face Harris's closed door.

"He comes out, he's going see you like that," Chelsea hissed, scandalized at Theresa's brazen display of flesh.

"Uh huh," Theresa giggled again and even shimmied, making her large breasts jiggle and bounce.

When they crawled into bed, Theresa again gave Chelsea a soft kiss on her cheek. Although the kiss made her feel funny, Chelsea returned the gesture.

In the morning, Harris's bedroom door remained shut. Chelsea made corn meal pancakes and knocked on Harris's door to announce breakfast was ready. She knocked again when they left for another day at A & A Soaps. Both times there was no answer.

In the parking lot, Chelsea pointed out that Harris's car was no longer parked where it had been parked the previous few days. Theresa scanned the parking lot and shrugged.

After another grueling day of work, they returned and saw that Harris's car was not in the parking lot. Inside the apartment, his door was still firmly shut. Theresa knocked, called out his name, and knocked again before trying the doorknob.

"Little fucker locked it," Theresa announced.

"Move; we had knobs like this at my momma's house," Chelsea said.

She used a butter knife to pop the door open. Theresa flicked on the light and both girls saw that Harris's bed and desk and chair were still there. But his pillows were not on the bed. The closet had a filthy pair of tennis shoes on the floor, two busted hangers barely hanging on the rod, and a bent table lamp on the shelf.

"You're on your own for supper; I'm doing a Lean Cuisine," Chelsea said, leaving the small bedroom.

"Yeah; that's fine," Theresa said, entering their bedroom. "I got a noodle bowl my mom gave me."

"Theresa!" Chelsea hissed as Theresa came out of their bedroom, dressed in only panties.

"What? He ain't here," Theresa said, grabbing the noodle bowl out of the pantry.

"Yeah? You see his key anywhere?" Chelsea said. "Means he could just come on in."

"And? So he gets himself a good look," Theresa said, spreading her arms wide. "All he's ever going get. Pour water up to the line, microwave on 'high' for four minutes..."

Chelsea watched as Theresa's large breasts bobbled and jiggled. Theresa's areolae were large and dotted with thick nipples. Her breasts were two globes of lightly tanned flesh that looked a little too large for Theresa's slim body. Her navel was a tunnel on her concave belly, and her hips flared out nicely.

Chelsea watched Theresa's cute backside wiggle as Theresa stirred her dinner. She pulled her eyes away and continued eating her dinner. Theresa sat on the opposite side and began eating her meal.

After their meal, they sat on the couch to watch television. Chelsea could not look over at Theresa, but she was very aware of the nearly nude girl's body just inches away from her. Her peripheral vision was not good enough to fully focus on Theresa's breasts and dusky pink areolae and nipples. Her side vision was good enough to see Theresa's sleek lightly tanned legs and cute feet with bright red toenails.

"Rigged, rigged, rigged," Chelsea announced as another contestant was praised by the judges, but still received the fewest votes and was unmasked.

"Shut up; it is not," Theresa protested.

Chelsea decided that her nightgown needed to be washed before she could wear it again and found another short shift and matching panties. She also decided her bra needed to be washed before she could wear it again. She padded to the closet with her dirty clothes and returned as Theresa was slipping into bed.

Again, Theresa gave Chelsea a kiss to her cheek. Chelsea turned and gave Theresa a kiss on her lips. Chelsea then quickly turned and lay down.

"Good night," Theresa said, turning off the light.

"Uh huh, good night," Chelsea agreed.

In the morning, Chelsea again made breakfast and shared her food with Theresa. Since Harris was not in the apartment, Theresa sat and ate her breakfast, dressed in only bikini panties. Chelsea found herself staring at Theresa's large breasts, then would blush and look away.

The following Wednesday, Harris did not return to A & A Soaps. Toni called his cell and got his voice mail. She left a message, asking where he was.

Thursday, he still had not returned and Toni left another message. Friday, Toni put his paycheck into an envelope and sent it out with the day's mail.

Saturday, Theresa lolled in bed, not even getting up for breakfast. She did get up when Chelsea demanded she wanted to wash the sheets.

Theresa helped Chelsea put another set of sheets on the bed, then wiggled into shorts and a tee shirt, without putting on a bra. She helped Chelsea carry her heavy basket of clothes to her car. In the parking lot, with a few people either going to their cars, or walking from their cars, Theresa gave Chelsea a lip to lip kiss then walked back to their apartment.

When Chelsea returned, seven hours later, she found a nude Theresa sleeping on the couch, television playing the football game between the U.L.D. Storm and Missouri River State Pioneers. A glance at the screen told Chelsea that the Storm was down forty one points, with twelve minutes left in the fourth quarter. Chelsea looked at the blonde tuft of hair between Theresa's legs, the small crease that bisected Theresa's plump pubic mound, and the light pink of the inner lips that barely peeked out of the small crease. Theresa's fleece blanket lay crumpled on the floor.

Putting her basket of clothes onto the chair, Chelsea picked up the blanket and covered the nude girl's body.

"Hmm? Hah?" Theresa snorted, waking up.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you, Chelsea smiled down.

Chelsea went back outside and returned a few minutes later with a few bags of groceries. Two more trips followed and Theresa pulled on a pair of panties and helped Chelsea put the groceries away.

"Hey, since Harris ain't here, we really need do that 'my shelf, your shelf' stuff?" Chelsea asked, trying to find room for the skinless boneless chicken breasts.

"Nope," Theresa said, putting a box of noodles into the small pantry. "That was just because Harris was here and we both knew he was going eat everything he could get his hands on."

"Okay. Oh, you not allergic to anything, huh?" Chelsea asked.

"Don't think so," Theresa said. "Why?"

"Doing a lemon pepper steak and peanut fried rice," Chelsea declared.

"Okay," Chelsea said as she put her dish into the dishwasher. "You got any problem I take a nice long bubble bath?"

"Yeah," Theresa said, carrying her own dirty dish into the kitchen. "And my problem is, I didn't think of that first."

"You snooze you lose," Chelsea shrugged, already piling her waist length brown hair onto the top of her head. "I love my dad, but when I'm around him, it just stresses me out. Actually, that's not true; it's Mr. Frank that stresses me out."

Chelsea lighted a candle and put it on the vanity. Then she dumped some cucumber-melon bath salts into the tub and began filling the tub with scalding hot water.

Gingerly lowering her body into the far too hot water, Chelsea sighed and lay back. The softened, scented water caressed her skin and soothed her troubled mind.

The water sloshed back and forth as she dunked her body down, up to her neck. The heated water rippled over her sensitive nipples, causing a painful enjoyment. Once, when Clay was pounding Chelsea, giving her the fucking she demanded, Clay had bent and bit down on her nipple. Chelsea had actually blacked out from the force of that orgasm. She had also enjoyed the painful intrusion of anal sex.

The fingers of Chelsea's left hand wormed around her left buttock and approached her tightly clenched anus. Chelsea took her right hand from her left breast and reached down and pulled on her right buttock.

"Mm, oh," Chelsea shuddered as her middle finger gained entry into her rectum.

Pulling hard on her right buttock, Chelsea managed to get her middle and index finger into her struggling rectum. Then she brought her right hand to her puffy pussy lips and gave herself a brisk rub.

"Mmph!" Chelsea bit back the moan of pleasure.

"Mmph, augh!" Chelsea tried to cry out quietly when she pinched her clitoris between thumb and forefinger.

"When the water grew cool, Chelsea quickly shaved legs and underarms, then used her toe to kick up the lever for the drain. She stood and dried her body before blowing out the candle.

Getting into bed, Theresa and Chelsea gave one another a quick lip to lip kiss, then settled down to sleep. From somewhere, they could hear music pounding. Overhead, they could hear heavy footsteps.

Chelsea felt old, tired. It was a Saturday night; she and Clay would be out dancing at Jumpers, after having dinner at Side By Side Steakhouse, or Benito's Fine Italian or La Scalia's Italian restaurant. Or, they would have had a meal at Henri's French Restaurant, then driven up to Hardington Acres Country Club for their Saturday Night Swing, dancing to Big Band music.

Instead, it was just after ten o'clock, and Chelsea was already in bed, drifting off to sleep. Next to her, a beautiful blonde lay, also falling asleep.

"Lasagna," Chelsea announced the following morning when she returned from church.

"Oh yeah? Need help?" Theresa asked, stretching.

The blanket slid down, revealing Theresa's large breasts. Chelsea looked at the girl's tousled hair, large breasts and slim belly. She smiled and shook her head.

"I cannot believe you're still in bed," Chelsea teased.

When she came through the bedroom from the closet, Theresa was again laying down in the bed. Her slim shoulder and arm were outside of the blanket and one breast peeked out. Chelsea resisted the urge to slap Theresa's compact buttock.

"Oh wow, that smells heavenly," Theresa said an hour later as she came out of the bedroom.

She gave Chelsea a tight hug and kissed Chelsea's cheek. Chelsea turned and gave Theresa a kiss to her lips.

"Thanks," Chelsea said and gently nudged Theresa away with her hip.

Theresa babbled from the bedroom as she made their bed. Chelsea wasn't listening; she was busy assembling the lasagna, busily not asking herself about the feelings she'd felt ripple through her body when Theresa had hugged her. Chelsea was trying to ignore the feelings she'd had when Theresa's large breasts had pressed against Chelsea's arm and left breast. Chelsea was trying to ignore the current she had felt when she'd pressed her lips to Theresa's lips.

"You being mighty quiet," Theresa observed, peering around the doorjamb of their bedroom.

"Not much to say," Chelsea forced a smile as she opened the oven's door. "Just cooking."

"You going be cooking for me, need to let me pay my share of the groceries," Theresa said.

"Don't worry about it," Chelsea said, beginning to clean up the small counter area.

Well then, let me clean up," Theresa insisted.

"Thank God Harris's not here," Chelsea said as Theresa entered, dressed in only pale pink bikini panties.

"Oh, please!" Theresa laughed, carrying the cutting board and knife to the small sink. "That little ass hole was here, I'd at least have on a tee shirt or something."

Chelsea watched Theresa's large breasts bobble and wobble and jiggle as she vigorously cleaned the cutting board and the knife and the cheese grater. When Theresa stretched to put the cheese grater into the cabinet, Chelsea saw that the panties were a thong and admired Theresa's sleek buttocks.

"What is wrong with you?" Chelsea asked herself. "That's, she's a girl. Stop that."

"Oh, you know how to play booray?" Theresa asked as she put the knife into the large knife rack.

"Yeah, kind of," Chelsea agreed. ""Clay showed me; he liked to play strip Booray, since I don't know how play poker."

"Strip..." Theresa said, then indicated her attire. "That would be a mighty short game, huh?"

"Uh huh," Chelsea giggled. "One time? When he said 'let's play strip booray,' I went and put on three shirts and a pair of jeans and shorts and three pairs of undies. Man, he got some mad!"

Theresa got a deck of cards from her nightstand and came into the small dining area. Rapidly, she shuffled the cards and offered to let Chelsea cut the deck.

"I trust you; since we're not playing strip booray," Chelsea laughed. "Clay? Always tried stacking the deck and I'd do like eight or nine cuts; messed him all up."

"Good thing we're not," Theresa finally said when Chelsea announced that the lasagna should be just about ready. "I'd lost everything! You're good at this, you know that?"

"And for dessert," Chelsea said after they'd finished their heaping helpings of lasagna. "You like apples?"

"Yeah, but that's not much of a dessert," Theresa said. "God, Chelsea. That was good."

"Chelsea made quick work of thinly slicing a Fuji apple and stirring in unflavored yogurt, pecan pieces, granola clusters and a drizzle of honey. She set the bowl in front of Theresa, who looked hungrily at the bowl.

"Man, Chelsea, you're the best," Theresa enthused.

"Hey, I have to take care of my girl," Chelsea said, putting an affectionate hand on Theresa's bare shoulder.