Mugs of Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The fact that you've got so much life experiences will really help us a lot," Collette smiled a reassuring smile as she set out the materials on Kyle's kitchen table. "You're not a kid sitting here wondering what this stuff has got to do with anything."

Collette Simone was an eight grade teacher at Cabrini High School. Kyle did wonder how any of her male students managed to do any work at all in her class. Physically, the woman was truly stunning. But Kyle put his head down and focused on the material.

At the end of their third week, Kyle actually believed he could take the test. Kyle actually believed he knew the material as well as, or better than any other student that would be taking the test.

Every time Kyle spent a few moments with Keisha, whether they were at his apartment cuddled up with mugs of hot tea, kissing, undressing and almost going all the way, or at Clarissa's home, cooking dinner together, Kyle silently thanked his beautiful girlfriend. He said nothing about the upcoming exams, he was too insecure to mention anything to Keisha, especially in front of Keisha's mother. But he silently thanked the girl for inspiring him to do better.

The first person Kyle said anything to when he received his diploma was Toni Delacroix. The second person was Collette Simone.

The third person Kyle showed his diploma to be Keisha. She looked at the piece of paper then looked at Kyle. Wrapping her arms around him, Keisha burrowed against his chest.

"See? That. That's why I know you'll take care of me," Keisha murmured. "My man? My man can do anything he puts his mind to. Baby, I I'm so proud of you."

"We need to celebrate," Kyle declared.

"Okay," Keisha smiled up at him.

"And, we need to do something I been putting off," Kyle said. "You, you ever been to Benito's Italian?"

Wendy Thomas was extremely distrustful when her son called and invited her to a meal at Benito's Fine Italian Restaurant. The first thing out of her mouth was that she had no money to loan to him.

"Jesus, Mother, really? If I needed money, I'd take you to Burger King, not Benito's," Kyle huffed.

Stepping into the foyer of the restaurant, Kyle smiled as he saw Clarissa and Keisha Mouton waiting. Both women stood and smiled.

"Perfect timing; they just called for us," Keisha enthused.

""Mouton, table for four?" the hostess again called out.

"We're here, we're here," Kyle told the woman.

Mother, this is Keisha Mouton and her mom Clarissa," Kyle said. "Keisha, Clarissa, this is my mother, Wendy Thomas."

"I, who, Kyle, you didn't say anything about..." Wendy hissed angrily into Kyle's ear as they followed the hostess to a corner table.

"To their faces, Wendy was polite. She was neither hot nor cold to Keisha or to Keisha's mother but Kyle could tell his mother was seething with contempt and rage.

"So, Ms. Thomas, what do you do?" Clarissa asked politely.

"I'm an assistant at the courthouse," Wendy said, offering no more information.

"To use your own words against you, Jesus sees what you are doing," Kyle said to his mother.

"I'm in college," Keisha offered. "My major's Early Childhood Education."

"That's nice," Wendy said flatly.

"Wow. Mother. Way to kill a pleasant conversation," Kyle said as the waitress placed the breadsticks on the table and asked for their drink orders.

"Oh, Kyle, don't worry about it," Clarissa smiled sweetly. "I understand menopause can be so unpleasant for some women. Thankfully, I'm not old enough for that just yet, but..."

Kyle smiled as Clarissa Mouton managed to return Wendy's unpleasant attitude, and managed to do it with charm. When Wendy made another rude comment to Keisha, Clarissa patted her daughter's hand and said they should practice Jesus's love on those less fortunate than themselves.

"And will we be having dessert tonight?" the waitress asked, silently praying that the awkward, uncomfortable quartet would leave.

"None for me, I'm still watching my weight. Wendy? I see you've quit caring long ago; will you be having dessert?" Clarissa said, smiling a condescending smile.

"I'll be having dessert at Kyle's later on," Keisha said, linking fingers with Kyle.

"No. We will not," Wendy snapped at the waitress.

"Well, Mother, other than introducing you to my girlfriend," Kyle said as he placed his credit card on the check. "Reason I wanted us here was to tell you, and Miss Mouton that I am officially a high school graduate. I got my G.E.D."

"Well, Kyle, Sweetie, that, that is just fantastic!" Clarissa praised.

"I'll bet," Wendy snapped. "You, you've actually seen your diploma? Or you just think you finally got lucky enough to pass?"

"Keisha pulled the framed diploma out of her large bag and handed the frame to Kyle. Kyle showed it to his mother.

"Well, it's about time," was Wendy's encouraging remark.

"You know, Mom, I, I just realized how lucky I am to have a mother that encouraged me and believed in me," Keisha said to her mother. "Thank you."

"Well, when you have a daughter as wonderful as you, it's easy to believe in you," Clarissa smiled.

Kyle received hugs from Clarissa and from Keisha as they stood outside of the restaurant. Wendy ignored the two women and marched to Kyle's car and tried the handle. Kyle let his mother fiddle with the handle a few times before hitting the key fob and unlocking the door.

"Again, congratulations," Clarissa smiled and hugged Kyle. "I'm proud of you."

"And you know I'm proud of you," Keisha said, giving Kyle a deep kiss.

"Oh my God, kissing that n*gger? Right out in front, where everyone can see you?" Wendy shrilled when Kyle opened the driver's door.

"Mm hmm," Kyle said amiably. "Oh. I, did, di that bother you?"

"Well of course it bothered me!" Wendy shrilled. "I mean, seriously..."

"Well, since I have never ever done anything you've approved of, I guess we'll just add this to the list, Mother," Kyle said easily. "But my ravioli was out of this world; how was your tortellini?"

"And what did that little n*gger mean, she'll have dessert at your place later?" Wendy demanded, ignoring Kyle's question.

"I made a cherry cheesecake; Keisha helped me," Kyle said. "If licking the beaters can be called helping. Had you behaved yourself like a Christian woman at the restaurant, I would have had you come over, you know, you've never even seen my new apartment."

"Like I'd eat anything that little n*gger..." Wendy muttered.

"Jesus sees you, Mother. Jesus sees you, and He hears you too," Kyle said.

Arriving to his apartment, Kyle put on the teapot and set the stove on high. A moment later, the expected knock sounded. Kyle opened the door and Keisha stepped in and kissed him.

"Hey, just put the water..." Kyle said, then lapsed into silence as Keisha strolled to his bedroom.

"Coming?" Keisha asked, standing in the doorway, unbuttoning her blouse.

"I, yes ma'am," Kyle stammered, remembering to swing into the kitchen first to turn off the water.

Entering his bedroom, Kyle was treated to the sight of a nude Keisha from behind. Her two magnificent buttocks beckoned to him as she bent, lighting the wicks of a three-wick candle. A second and third candle already flickered, one on his low dresser, the other on his chest of drawers. Keisha lighted the third wick on the candle that sat on his squat nightstand and turned, smiling. The candle light cast alluring shadows about his room.

In the candlelight, Kyle could see Keisha's sweetly rounded breasts sagging slightly. He could see her dark areolae and hard nipples pointing at him. Her soft belly and narrow waist tapered into her lush hips. Her pubic mound was bald, her inner lips peeked out of her copper colored mound, slick and pink.

Kyle hurriedly stripped out of his clothing. Keisha smiled happily as she eased herself onto his bed. She stretched out on her side, watching him as he clumsily kicked off his shoes and wiggled out of his khakis and boxers.

"Mm hmm," Keisha gave a moan of approval when Kyle's fat cock bobbed up, hard and proud.

Kyle stretched out on the bed next to her. He could hardly believe his luck; they'd been together for several weeks, progressing slowly and steadily toward this moment. In truth, Kyle had figured his mother's boorish behavior would have thrown a monkey wrench into his relationship with the beautiful African-American girl, if Wendy had not managed to completely derail the romance outright.

Reaching his hand out, feeling Keisha's warm, soft skin, smelling Keisha's musk perfume and the aroma of her sweat and the musk of her excitement, seeing her beautiful big brown eyes dancing and flickering in the candle light, Kyle groaned and blasted his semen onto Keisha's belly and hip and pubic mound.

"Oh my God," Kyle groaned, mortified.

"I love you too, Sweetheart," Keisha murmured, pressing her lips to his. "You, you do the same thing to me."

Reaching down, Keisha scooped his semen onto her fingers and licked her fingers clean. Her warm eyes held his gaze as she cleaned herself of his semen. Then she leaned over and kissed him again. Her hand gently touched his face.

"I love you too, Sweetheart," Keisha repeated.

Rolling onto her back, Keisha pulled Kyle to lie on top of her. Her muscled thighs opened wide, then wrapped themselves around his hips.

"I, oh God, oh God," Kyle groaned as his cock sank into her velvet warmth.

"Oh, oh Kyle," Keisha cried out as Kyle's cock slowly, firmly pushed into her depths.

Kyle was glad he'd just blown a massive load onto his girlfriend's stomach. Even so, he was dangerously close to a second climax as Keisha's very tight folds pulled and squeezed his cock.

"Oh shit, condom?" Kyle suddenly blurted out.

"Pill," Keisha groaned, eyes shut in bliss. "I, oh, oh Kyle, you, oh God..."

When Kyle felt his crotch firmly pressing against Keisha's smooth flesh, he shuddered for a long moment, fighting hard against the urge to begin thrusting wildly until he achieved climax. Keisha pulled his face to hers and they kissed. Keisha's hands gently rubbed up and down his back.

"Now, now Sweetheart," Keisha whispered into his ear. "Fuck me. Fuck me; make me your woman."

With great effort, Kyle fought against the urge to ejaculate. With a forceful kiss to her lips, Kyle pulled himself out of her depths, then rammed himself into her. She groaned out loud when his crotch mashed firmly against her mound. Kyle vigorously thrust into her, over and over until she let out a loud screech, clamping legs and arms around him.

"Come in me, come on, baby, come in me," Keisha panted.

Kyle stiffened and blasted his semen deep into her. Keisha wailed out in another orgasm. Spent, Kyle collapsed on top of her.

"Oh Sweetheart, I, oh Kyle," Keisha babbled.

After pulling his limp penis from her warmth, Kyle went into his bathroom and retrieved a face cloth. He ran warm water over the scrap of cloth and brought it into the bedroom. He and Keisha shared some soft kisses as he sponged her pussy clean.

"That tea ain't ready yet?" Keisha teased Kyle.

Kyle laughed and went to the kitchen. When the hot water had been poured over the teabags, Kyle carried both mugs to the bedroom.

Kyle almost dropped the mugs; Keisha lay on his bed, driving the fingers of her left hand into her splayed lips while she pinched and twisted the nipple of her left breast with her right hand. She spread her legs wider, her eyes staring at him.

"I got lonely waiting for you," Keisha explained.

Putting Keisha onto her hands and knees, Kyle slowly fed his renewed erection to her hungry pussy. Releasing her hips, Kyle grabbed her hanging breasts and squeezed them. Keisha grunted her approval when Kyle pinched down on her hard nipples.

Keisha cried out twice more in orgasm before Kyle pumped another load into her. Again, Kyle sponged her pussy clean of their juices. Then Kyle rapidly fanned the air when Keisha blew out the numerous candles; the smoke could easily set off the hair-trigger smoke alarm in his apartment.

When he returned from bringing the mugs to the kitchen, Keisha was searching through his dresser drawers. She pulled out his Dale Earnhardt Jr tee shirt and wiggled into it. Then, flashing him a quick peek of her hairless pussy, Keisha climbed into bed and snuggled down.

Waking up next to a beautiful young woman was a new experience for Kyle. Sharing a bathroom was also a new experience; Keisha had no problem urinating in front of her lover. Kyle, however, found the experience unsettling. They did not shower together; Keisha said it was too tempting. But she did promise that they would shower together soon. She relished the idea of rubbing her soapy hands all over his delicious body.

"Especially now that Momma got that job at Happyland," Keisha said as she breezed out of the apartment. "Without all them kids at her place all the time? Means we got a lot more time play around, hear?"

Because of obtaining his GED, Kyle was able to enroll and take a few Accounting classes at the St. Ann Parish VO-Tech. After Kyle completed his courses, Toni Delacroix promoted him to Assistant General Manager, the second in command under Cheryl Goodwin. This promotion also garnered another substantial increase in pay.

"Like, what's next, Mr. Thomas?" Toni lightly teased as Kyle stared at her, dumbfounded with his success.

"I, I don't know," Kyle admitted.

At lunch, sitting at the table with Cheryl and three brand new hires, Kyle overheard Latisha telling Glen Calloway of Manny's latest scheme. Kyle was surprised of two things; one that Latisha still worked at A & A Soaps and two that Latisha and Manny were still together.

"See you go down to the courthouse, think it's every Tuesday or something like that, and they sell the houses that up on foreclosure? Then you fix them up and sell them," Latisha explained.

"Uh huh, after last tenant's busted whole place all up; my brother tried doing that," another new hire said. "'Bout went broke trying fix it up."

1610 Pittman Street, in Kimble, Louisiana was in relatively good condition. The owners had refinanced the home to help their twin daughters pay for college, then the husband had suffered a debilitating stroke. The wife worked part time at St. Ann's Public Utilities and was unable to switch to full time. Medical bills wiped out their savings and the couple were still waiting for his disability to kick in almost two years after his stroke.

"That's what's next, Ms. Delacroix," Kyle smiled as he showed her pictures of the brand new carpet he and Keisha and Clarissa had installed in the large living room.

"That's what's next, Ms. Delacroix," Kyle smiled as he showed Toni pictures of him and Keisha installing an ornate claw foot tub in the hall bathroom. "And, I know you can't see it, but, that looks like an old timey tub? It's got Jacuzzi action for my girlfriend to take her some bubble baths."

"That's what's next, Ms. Delacroix," Kyle said, showing Toni a picture of the large cast iron bed he'd put in the guest room when Clarissa sold her home and moved in with her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend.

"That's what's next, Ms. Delacroix," Kyle said as he showed Toni the diamond and sapphire engagement ring he'd bought for Keisha.

"It's like beautiful," Toni smiled.

Like, I'm pretty sure she's going say 'yes,' so, I, you be my best...hmm, my best maid?" Kyle asked Toni.

"Like, you kidding?" Toni whooped happily.

**.**

"I have no idea who that woman is," Kyle admitted to his wife as Wendy Thomas fussed and cooed over Clarissa Faye Thomas.

"Sweetheart, grandchildren? Grandchildren change everything," Keisha laughed and leaned heavily against him.

"And who's the prettiest little girl in the world? Huh? Who's the prettiest little girl in the world?" Wendy asked her two month old granddaughter.

"I know it's not as good as yours, but the chicken and dumplings are ready whenever y'all are," Clarissa called out from the kitchen.

"Momma, it's plenty good," Kyle assured his mother in law as he helped Keisha up from the soft couch.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to rate my work, those that favorite my words.

A& A Soaps, Kyle's place of employment is introduced in the 'Wealth' series. Kyle's boss, Toni Delacroix is likewise first introduced in the 'Wealth' series.

412 A and B Cindy Street is the duplex featured in 'Duplex' in the Mature category.

Miller Garcia and Theresa Prejean, Kyle's fellow employees at A & A Soaps are both characters from 'Multiple Units #105' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Randy Bogdanovich, the HR representative that writes Latisha up for carelessly walking off the job is introduced in 'Multiple Units #109' in the Loving Wives category.

Matt Lyles, the unfortunate drunk is a character first introduced in "Mister, You Buy Us Some Beer?" and "Hey Mister, You Buy Us Some Beer?" in the Gay Male category.

Collette Simone, the young woman that teaches Kyle is a character first introduced in the '101 in the Shade' series in the Incest/Taboo category. Toni Delacroix would know Collette because Collette is a 'fairy princess' every Saturday at the St. Elizabeth Parish Public Library where Toni and Anita's son, Jake attends the children's' readings and crafts.

And, Keisha Thomas is right; grandchildren change everything.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.