All Comments on 'Mugs of Tea'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Hot Damn! Great story.

5

lnrangerlnrangerover 1 year ago

Another great tale from the Universe of JimBob44! You are such a fantastic writer, with a gifted touch in how you create your characters and relate them to your readers...I am so thankful that you are back and submitting more stories! 5 big stars!

sxyilmsxyilmover 1 year ago

A fun story, I enjoyed it

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

That four way dialogue in the Benito’s Italian scene was just superb, as was the scene with granny Miller and baby Clarissa Faye. A great story to read with Saturday morning coffee. Thank you very much.

drkhonestydrkhonestyover 1 year ago

Outstanding!! But then again….that’s what I expect from the way you weave your tales!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, loved every word. Five stars!

KinPAKinPAover 1 year ago

Another outstanding slice of life story! Well done and we’ll handled!

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 1 year ago

That was simply fantastic. What a great, sweet little romance. Thank you JB!

LwcbyLwcbyover 1 year ago

One of your best if not THE, loved it keep em coming, PLEASE!,🐷😁👍 Hoggypig out!

dinkymacdinkymacover 1 year ago
Excellent!

Just a great story. Thank you for sharing it.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

I like that your stories always include trash like Latisha and Manny. They’re funny characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't comment on stories to much the last few years... I'm getting old and find it hard to type well enough to make sense, somedays. However, I had to write and tell you how much I enjoyed this story and your handling of circumstances that most folks screw up one way or another. Nice Job, I like your style! I am having to post this anonymously, because I finally forgot my password and the associated email account died nearly 20 years ago. Thank you!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Nice, warm story. No drama or tension, just an all-around feel-good tale.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fantastic tale from the master

Steppinontoes

UwantwatUwantwatover 1 year ago

What a great, sweet story. As usual JB nails it!

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

While many people around the world will read this story and wonder; WTF this writer has gone bonkers. As I read this one I could hear them speaking with that LA Cajun drawl. I just smiled inside.

It is funny when you have traveled the world you can picture and hear the different dialects for what ever regions you have been. When you grow up in the US and travel, it is the same. Doesn't matter if it's from New York, Boston or New England. It could be the southern charming voices from Georgia, Alabama, North/South Carolina. It could be the Los Angeles, California laid back slang, "Dude." But we all hear it as we read. (LOL)

Being able to write in the Cajun drawl and make the story blend as well as this one to me is worth ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ in it's self. However, this story tells the story every bit as intriguing as anything I have read across all of the genres recently.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Your stories always, always entertain !

MidMichCowboyMidMichCowboyover 1 year ago

Dude … I’m a fan

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

This one was really sweet and had a lot of heart. Thanks

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 1 year ago

I was entertained and enjoyed your writing! Achieved marks - good storyline, characters and dialogue. So 5 stars happy to give!

So please keep writing for your pleasure and I will keep reading for my enjoyment!

Thank you for sharing and especially your afterward where you breakout where characters have been seen before - fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good woman makes you want to be a better man. Not because she ever asked you to be any more then you are.

The rest either nag you to death or moan about everything. I got luck, I married a good woman.

AC in SC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is nothing like the love of a good woman that just makes you want to be a better man.

Not because she has asked or prodded you, only because you want to live up to how she sees you. I am luckily enough to have just that kind of woman . Great story! ACin SC

amadthonamadthon11 months ago

Just saw this one, great story and characters including the recurring ones. Thanks for writing such entertaining stories.

wmjm54wmjm544 months ago

I lile your stories. I love the ones eith the happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very Good Story. 5⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories