Monsters in My Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close," his brother said.

"Do it," Darther said as he rubbed himself harder.

Ivy felt Thorn rub her clit just where she wanted him to. She took a deep breath and felt herself being pushed over that last hurdle. She moaned deeply while her climax went through her, feeling Thorn plunge deep inside her while his teeth penetrated her shoulder. She barely registered Darther move until she felt his semen splatter her hands and stomach.

He pushed his brother away and bit down on her shoulder where his brother had just marked her. The tension made her body convulse into an even stronger climax. She felt how the cock inside her increased even more. Locking inside her while she felt Darther's cock increase too. She glanced down and stared at the knot that had formed on his cock head.

"What...," she murmured until Darther caught her lips and kissed her deeply.

"It's done," she heard Thorn say behind her. "I can feel it."

He sounded as if he was high on something. Or just aching to fall asleep. At least she was. It was like every ounce of energy had been taken from her body and invested into her orgasm. She felt another wave pass through her as Thorn moved slightly. His engorged flesh inside her made her body tilt to his every move. Making her groan as her body milked him every way it could.

"Mate," Thorn said.

For a moment, she felt relief that it had worked. That meant they wouldn't have to do this again. But at the same time, there was also remorse at the same conclusion.

For her peace of mind, once was definitely enough. No doubt about that. She might become addicted to them if she spent too much time with them. Ivy felt herself smile broadly as she drifted off to sleep. For once in her life, she felt completely safe and relaxed, lying between two wolf shifters. They were indeed monsters. But of a good kind.

—————————

THE END?

—————————

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing. 

If you want to know when my next story is released, just press the 'Favorite Author' link below this story. All updates will be shown in your Lit profile under 'All activity'. I regularly post new stories and chapters. 

Take care everybody and stay safe.

Ada