All Comments on 'Monsters in My Bed'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
musicman1261musicman1261over 2 years ago

Great story. I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Der Titel erinnert mich an eine Beziehung in meiner Jugend aber das ist eine andere Geschichte...

Wie immer wird ein sehr schönes Bühnenbild erschaffen auf der die Protagonisten dann agieren.

Es macht Spaß die Geschichte zu lesen. Sie erinnert mich an ähnliche Geschichten, die in den letzten 10 Monaten von Dir veröffentlicht wurden. Vielleicht solltest Du die Geschichten im Rahmen einer Fortsetzung zusammenführen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, more. This is great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see a part 2 of this story.

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMover 2 years ago

Not bad at all. Gave you 5 for this one but it definitely felt like it lacked…something. I’m honestly hard pressed to say what it is but it was hard for me to connect to any of the characters.

The polyamory and mates being temporary thing is a very nice change from the usual wolf stories on here though. I’ll keep any eye for more from you

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 2 years agoAuthor

To BriteStudioMKM from Ada Stuart:

Gosh, that is so true (OMG, I feel like I've been totally blind when I tried to fix all the plotholes). Thanks for pointing it out. I will add some more details on the characters so that they will appear less one-dimensional. Thank you so much for the help :-)

And yes, I'm currently working on a longer version of this. I just couldn't leave the 'Monsters' alone, so thank you so much to everybody that can give me ideas on where to take this :-)

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Good idea and as has been said original, in as much as I don’t recall seeing a wolf threesome on Lit before. However, the transition between her holding him at gunpoint and then them having sex was clunky and seemed rushed, I’d have liked a lot more scene setting, explanation and justification of what and why events went the way they did, as it stands it’s a three scene act with the rest of the play missing imho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would love to read more of this <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The pace might be a bit fast but otherwise it's nice!

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 2 years agoAuthor

To Purplefizz from Ada Stuart

Great advice! I'll expand some more before they head for the sex scene. Thank you so much for the comment :-)

And scene-setting, I'll probably have to address that throughout the story, to be honest. I just realised I forgot to give them much of a background (well, I tend to forget those details)

And thank you Anonymous :-) I'll fix the pace also :-) I really appreciate all your help with this one :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d love to read more of this, I agree with Purplefizz that it seemed a bit rushed from gun point to sex. You’re a great writer and I’m definitely a fan. (5 ⭐️)

Thanks for sharing. Tess (uk)

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 2 years ago

As others have said, it was a bit rushed, which isn't uncommon in one-off stories, but I'd love to read more of this story. Perhaps her brother is reluctant to stay as a shifter's mate, she probably will be, especially if it's not as temporary as they implied. Either way, good work.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Good for a contest entry. Enough detail to wet the appetite and keep the interest going though it seems to have stopped in mid stream. The emphasis is on Ivy recovering her brother and we know he's alive but she's not met him yet although this is planned. There's plenty of scope to enhance the characters, flesh them out and then take it forward later and you've indicated that is your intention. I look forward to a revised and longer version.

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was good but it should have more build to the body of it for it just started in the middle and went left field all of a sudden and then went to the climax and then fizzled out

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 2 years agoAuthor

To LiterKnight from Ada Stuart

Cool! I like your idea about the brother. Thanks for helping me with this one :-)

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 2 years agoAuthor

To Ravey19 from Ada Stuart

Excellent idea! I will definitely try to give them a bit more substance :-) I've already added 12k to it based on the wonderful advice I've got here on Literotica :-)

PMDlitePMDliteover 2 years ago

A solid contest entry! Enjoyed the twist on the werewolves, and I wonder if Alicia and Marcus might have a similar tryst? A good read! Thanks!

solassailsolassailover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed reading! Would love for you to continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there a sequel?

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

Yes, there will be a sequel. It's currently on my laptop and awaiting some more editing before I can publish it. But I need to finish a Winter Contest story before returning to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! More please

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous and PMDlite from Ada Stuart:

1. Anonymous: "Is there a sequel?"

Yes, there is one now, I finally managed to finish the story and it turned out to be a lot longer than I thought it would be. I've just published it to all the retailers I'm working with, so if you're interested, please check my author bio page for more information

2. PMDlite: "A solid contest entry! Enjoyed the twist on the werewolves, and I wonder if Alicia and Marcus might have a similar tryst? A good read! Thanks!"

You're not the only one who's asked that question, and in fact I already had plenty of ideas that I would like to add to their story. So, yes, there will be one, but first I have a Valentine contest story to write :-)

ShadowMaidenShadowMaidenabout 2 years ago

Loved it ... hoping there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. Can't find the sequel though - I noticed you mentioned it in another comment.

Ada StuartAda Stuartalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous from Ada Stuart:

The sequel is titled "Mating the Monsters". I haven't published it here on Lit, but you can find it on all the other sites where my ebooks are available :-)

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyalmost 2 years ago

Hi author,

Is there any plans of publishing the sequel “Mating with monsters” on this site any time soon?

Ada StuartAda Stuartalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To Foxycatlady from Ada Stuart:

Thanks for asking, but unfortunately I don't have any plans of publishing it here. Surprisingly enough, "Mating the Monsters" has actually become my fourth bestselling ebook despite only being available since January this year. So, my current plan is to write another book in the series and tell Marcus's story too.

That said, I will be publishing other stories here. F ex I will soon post a story for the Nude day contest so I hope you will give it a try :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it was good but needs more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...