All Comments on 'Mom's Home Movies Ch. 07'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
!!!

Rain scene... Out of this world!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Loved it!! Wonder what's in store for the future re Mr. 69, Taylor and the divorce? Is Larry going to hire a detective to try and catch his wife cheating? Is Alex going to be a problem? Looking forward to seeing Ben and Tiffany fulfill Mr. 69's list. Just hope it's not going to be another 9 months until chapter 8!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

I would really like to see both Alex and Taylor join Ben and Tiffany in the movies with some spit roasting and double penetration with Alex and Taylor moving in with Ben and Tiffany.

I also think Larry catching his son and wife in the act of incest and being turned on by it, rather than turned off by it, would lead to a scenario where Larry agrees to finance a pornographic film company involving his son and wife, along with Alex and Tiffany. It would be especially hot if Mr. 69 turns out to be Larry and that he showed up to confirm his son and wife were fucking each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

After a long wait another superb delivery. Hope to see you continue to post more stories of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Will there be a Chapter 8?

The way your comment reads it sounded like you might not continue this series. Do you plan to move on ?

Excellent Chapter.

merlinuk69merlinuk69about 5 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you again for such an erotic and pleasing chapter of this amazing story.

Please tell me that there are many more parts to come?

I haven't been this entranced by a story in a long, long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A welcome return

After a long awaited return you bring another excellent addition. Seriously, it is very erotic and well put together. Each “encounter” is unique and damn sexy. The introduction of a new mysterious character is a nice touch which feels like a upcoming plot twist. Great work, as always, and I’m hoping Taylor gets to return to enact her idea sometime in the future.

Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hope Taylor makes a comeback

Disappointed about the Taylor situation. I think she was a great character and added a lot to the story. I hope she comes back and Tiffany and Taylor can largely get over the jealousy. As much as I love Ben being with Tiffany, I think the setup for the three of them was well done (and hopefully won't be wasted). I'll keep reading (hopefully the next will be sooner)

tomjones100tomjones100about 5 years ago
Good Luck

Very happy that you continued this...

CockholeCockholeabout 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8

Yes, I'm done outlining chapter 8 and drafting it currently, along with other stories. Rest assured Taylor comes back, and I still haven't covered all the developments I have plotted out for the next couple of chapters. Thanks for reading!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 5 years ago
A good chapter

I'm glad you've finally stepped things up and turned this into a proper full-blown affair between mother and son. The whole premise that they would only have sex when they were filming a scene, was getting a little tiresome.

I'd recommend you concentrate on the core relationship and not involve too much extraneous stuff. Don't get bogged down in endless diversions and gimmicks; focus on a mother who has given herself heart, soul and cunt to her son.

Hottest chapter yet.

leespikedleespikedabout 5 years ago
lunchbag letdown

I had myself so built up for where this premise was going, I was checking for this story daily. The threesome was wild and my mind was racing with the scene and character possibilities... friends of the ladies, foursomes, toys, light bondage maybe, blindfolds, more 'family' members,...

instead it's become one long mother son love affair...

I'd say the 'incest' excitement is pretty much gone after the first few sessions, after that it's just boring, but that's me. I kept waiting for someone to catch them or Taylor to walk in wearing a strap-on.

leespikedleespikedabout 5 years ago
Similar Stories

I also just noticed that this is the first story in this spectacular series that actually has 'similar stories' listed. Ouch, man, you were on a roll :-)

satabdisatabdiabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Too much addicted to your story, being an Indian I request you to create this type of story on Indian context with Indian characters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seriously Nice...

And I hope Tiffany gets knocked up, Taylor too after, then the fallout that follows

MiniwandMiniwandabout 5 years ago
At last it came

You shouldn't write stories as amazing as this one if you're not going to update it daily. The wait is too much :(

Joking aside, I appreciate this chapter even though the videos without blurring faces is just plain stupid. It could go wrong so fast. They are not pretending to be mother and son, they are. It's actually leaving a recording of you commiting a crime in the hand of somebody they don't know.

The sex is hot as always. I'm glad the story is turning into a love story between mother and son. I would have like seeing Taylor in the relationship but the way you wrote this chapter makes it unlikely to happen.

And now it's time to wait for the next chapter. What a bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

I am very much enjoying your series. Am a little worried about this mysterious Incestluvr69, I hope its not Alex looking to screw things up, and instead its something that can add even more to the hotness level of your stories

ChubWriterChubWriterabout 5 years ago
Superb!!

Great chapter of a great story, keep it up!

2UK14922UK1492about 5 years ago
Please Don't Change A Thing...

It seems that like assholes, everyone has an opinion of how you should tailor your own storyline, or how you may be cheapening the story... I'm here to say that that's "Bull-Shit!" Keep on doing what you're doing, it works on so many levels! I have been awaiting a great follow-up to Chapter 6 from you since 6 dropped last summer, and not only was what I read in Chapter 7 well written, it was also incredibly well conceived and to me rewarding. I believe that these days way too much stock is put into the idea that tension and conflict should be the driving forces in a modern storyline. To be fair tension or conflict, or even failure, surely are important and necessary elements of any balanced story, but those facets need to be balanced with the respite of joy and warmth, love and success... or at the very least in parts of any storyline. Otherwise the happy standard of any great story may as well be the Lord of the Flies. But that's what you have successfully accomplished with this series so far, a balanced story.

WELL DONE !!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I dont think IL69 is Alex because the money being dished out and that alex didnt find out about Taylor and Ben until a couple days after IL69's first contact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep going

Very hot read. Truly enjoyed this series from the beginning and was hoping you’d continue it, so glad you did! Look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

IL69 is obviously the dad and he wants to get more videos of them so that he can blackmail Tiffany into not divorcing him and him having to pay all that money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
amazing story

great job! I just hope there is no cucking of the MC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

Well worth the wait. I just hope Taylor gets to return and yeah the “adoption” would be crazy hot too! Can’t wait to see what happens with IL69 as well - interesting twist there.

Rocketman51Rocketman51about 5 years ago
Great series of stories!

I found this to be hot, sexy and great story telling! Great place to stop or continue as you see fit! Thank you for sharing your talent!

DomJ69DomJ69about 5 years ago
Strangely Believable

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and congratulate you on your writing. I hope you take this as constructive criticism, but this chapter lost the sexual tension that drove the series forward and kept me reading.

If I am wrong I apologise, but the two weeks before contacting a lawyer telegraphs that Larry is the mystery customer. My suggestion would be to have the mystery man as a new character and invite him to do the filming as Taylor is no longer on board.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredible!

This is by far your best written and hottest story. I love how their relationship has progressed into something romantic. Hope more comes soon

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

A truly great story, all of the way through! Well written and very, very yummy! Thank you for sharing this with us! I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best story I've ever read

My only 3 criticisms for this chapter:

1. In one of the previous chapters, Tiffany made it clear, after their first sex session off-camera, that it was just a "one-time thing". But at what point did she no longer care? I think it would have been nice to have a paragraph on that.

2. This chapter was much less funny/silly than the other ones. I understand that things are getting serious now but that doesn't mean it can't have a bit of humor.

3. The sex in the rain at the beginning was much hotter than the creampie sex at the end. - Although I think this is done on purpose so I'm going to roll with it.

Ideas I really liked and surprised me in this chapter:

1. Creampie! Hell yes, finally!

2. Sex in the rain!

3. Public sex and the thrill of getting caught, although I think they should have chosen a better place

4. They now have "their bed"

The most important thing I really like about the author's writing style is that no sex session is brushed quickly and described at a high level (e.g. "months passed by and they have been having sex everyday" or something like that). Instead each and every sex session is described in high detail and there is no repetition - it only escalates.

I'm looking forward to the taboo nature of this relationship explored further and taken to its limits (if there is any).

Overall, this is the best series I've ever read on literotica. There has to be a chapter 8. I can't wait for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another Goodie

After reading the other comments there is nothing I can add that hasn't already been said several times, on this being a very good story, with a very interesting and unique plot. Told VERY WELL.

I liked the foreplay and build up that goes on in the story before things get sweaty. But at times I kind of got the idea that Tiffany was a little to ideal in the boob department. And Ben was also endowed considerably more than the rest of us mere mortals. Whatever sex we are. Or maybe I'm just jealous.

But the emphasis put on that aspect in a few spots in the story seemed to detract from it and make the reader "remember" that this was a fanciful story, and the reader was not momentarily living the characters. However that idea soon passed due to the good story plot.

On the other hand, I enjoyed the personalities of the characters, and thought they fit their roles perfectly. An excellent job, all around.

And Thank You for the effort. I'll be awaiting Chapter 8.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
No more?

Do please continue 🙏

Just love this one 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
still needs...

a baby or two...please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I certainly don't believe that this saga is over...

The reason being that there are far too many deliberately set up loose ends.. There's Alex, Mr.69 and his possible alterior motives and then there's Dad. What is he planning to use those two weeks for? Maybe to get dirst on Tiffany for any divorce settlement that requires a bit of extortion, perhaps? No, if this is then end, then it was poorly thought out, which I doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great mind, GRR martin would be proud!

This could be a TV series, if legislations would allow it.

1. More aggression and lewd insults should happen btw Taylor and Tiff

2. I want that Mr. 69 to be revealed as Ben's father

3. A possible love triangle btw Ben, Tiff & Taylor

4. Maybe a confrontation btw Ben's father and the alchoholic? Leading to tragedy, which paves for a real relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Four months

I realise you are working on several things, but it's been four months since we last heard anything, can we at least have an ETA or a expected schedule for those other stories you are working on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
this's toooomuch

since 4months

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Just to add on to the other comments, what's the deal?? It's going on 1/3 of a year since the last chapter. Any estimate on chapter 8?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mas?

This series is lovely. Is there more in the tank?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Love all your stories please add more soon

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 4 years ago
Update?

I'm a big fan of the story and I like your writing style, but is there anyway we can at least get a release schedule for your stories?

I know this has worked to great effect for other authors on the site, as that gives both yourself a timeframe to work with, your fans won't have to ask "when is the next chapter" all the time and it generates interest around any other stories you are working on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Moms home movies

Your style reminds me so much of the naughty paperback books that we use to pass around in high school 50 years ago. You are an excellent story teller and did a great detail job on this story. Thanks for publishing it here and allowing us to read it. I gave yo 5 stars would like to give you 7 or 8.

Jlaza51Jlaza51over 4 years ago
Muilti Orgasmic

Holy cow I must have cum half a dozen times reading this GREAT story LOVE IT!!

e22zonee22zoneover 4 years ago
great

Love this story....would love to do this

takes me back years ago when i was visiting my grandma and had to share a bed with my mom and she had her back to me and i thought i could jack off and started pulling my rod and she said quit "scratching" and reached back to slap my hand and put her hand right on my cock...she didn't say anything else but just getting her hand on it was great and i wish more would have happened but never did...

wxt55ukwxt55ukover 4 years ago
Superb Story

Excellent story, I hope there will be many future chapters,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vvaasu from india

6months

Literally author wants to delay next chapter

Don't too much time

IrishBob57IrishBob57over 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story line,characters,superbly done.Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best ever

Unbelievable! Not only are you the best author I have read but you write with such consistency. Most others who write one good chapter take it easy and write other chapters without the same detail or effort. Hats off to you.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I have been checking for an update almost every other day for months now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!! Please!!

Fantastic stuff, well written, very organic progression, we just need more! So much left to happen to these characters! May there be many more chapters to come (and cum to!)

Mescalito79Mescalito79over 4 years ago
Next chapter

When we can expect next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best series I've ever read. When is the next chapter?

Great series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My favourite dish!

As already said before and by many others this series is one of the best and perfectly ballanced. With Ben moving in to bis mothers bedroom he might change from son to partner in their relationship which could weaken the given arousal of the taboo. But I trink Tiffany likes beeing naughty und scandalous so I'd love to see them more open about in their incestious sex und the kicks they get from it. Does sie care what he thinks of her as his mother? Can she manage to combine beeing the hottest cum slut, respected mother und beloved Partner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vaasu from india

9 months,

samsmitsamsmitabout 4 years ago
Next chapter

When we can expect next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dude when is chapter 8 coming out?

Chapter 8 already!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 8

Please tell us when is the new chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bring Taylor in from out in the Cold

They need to bring Taylor in from out in the cold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 8?

Is this series over? I'm dying for some kind of closure in this story.

Bear_TrainerBear_Trainerabout 4 years ago

There has got to be more.

Donfenelly26Donfenelly26almost 4 years ago
its been over a year already!!!

i really hope there is a chapter 8..we all want to know how much further the story is gonna progress.. the divorce, story with taylor, how far this relationship between tiffany and ben is gonna go, but especially who the mystery buyer is... WE NEED TO KNOW THE END!! haha. hopefully the author writes the story sooner..or maybe another writer could pick up?

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyalmost 4 years ago
fukking HOT!!!!!

Very hot.....been waiting for that deep internal squirt inside Mommy since like forever....good work C H.... more pleeze...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You have many fans

I am at your debt for this series of Moms Home Movies. I enjoyed it a great deal. The slow build up as the chapters moved along was terrific and perfectly paced. The descriptions of the characters was very arousing. Tiffany is like a dream in my head.

As others have asked I do hope we can have more of your skills on display with many more chapters in this series. My sense is that it would be a great gift to many readers. Hopefully more relatives and new characters will appear.the more ‘ family ‘sex the better. Hope to hear from you and hope you feel like doing some writing soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Peter's Thanks

Hi just finished the best read yet, concur with other comments you must continue the plot. I'm 76 years old well past the hanky panky in my life, but this very well written story held my attention throughout, your attention to detail was terrific not the usual slap on the arse and shove it in. I do hope you find the time and energy to finish the tale. Thank you for this brilliant effort. Old Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More chapters

Definitely agree with many others that we would love to have more chapters to this series. It is very well written, with good character development and set up for further stories with Taylor.

CheeachaserCheeachaseralmost 4 years ago

Agreed, more.please.

DirtyOlMan1954DirtyOlMan1954almost 4 years ago
Great Ending to a Great Story Line

One of the best written series I've found here. I love how the story starts with the kid getting kicked out of school to how it develops into a very sexy insestious story line.

This story line check off many boxes, although it does miss anal. At several points in the story there was a brief reference that certainly had ample opportunity to slip a finger in the azz which would have led to more graphic anal interaction...but it never got there. I actually debated if I should go 4 or 5 stars, because of the lack of anal in such a long thought out story - but damn, it was too good to do anything less than 5.

charliem100charliem100almost 4 years ago
Excellent!

A great story from a great author. I'm glad this reached a conclusion. One of the only disappointments with Cockhole is some of his works, which start off great, are abandoned in the middle -- think Katy's Double Life and Helping The Elderly.

Adain24Adain24almost 4 years ago
Winsest

Nice mom win the boy

leespikedleespikedover 3 years ago
what the fuck?

I was so enthused with this writing and story telling, i could hardly wait for what came next. jesus, the threesome.... ouch... masterpiece

and now this crap? wtf? the potential had me hard as a rock and he blows it with this stupid big player with cash?

fuck that?

what happened to making videos for the web page? after the threesome? man was I primed for other mothers and sons and where doe s it go?

FUCKING NOWHERE with some stupid fuck with money calling the shots.

what a shame... you had me hook line and sinker and you chose this stupid path

ta ta what a letdown, bye for now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good!

So well conceived and written. No distractions due to poor grammar or spelling.I expected to get bored but, not so. I intentionally waited until the end to make comment. I hope there is more to come. Should that read cum? As another commented, I did expect some anal action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

Keep the story going. Taylor moves in. Some mother, son, daughter stuff.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Great Story!!! Five stars!!! I loved the whole tale as it started so innocently and proceeded to full passion. Great Job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very nicely done

I binge-read the whole series over two days. Fantastic. Excellent detail, always a little something new with each sex scene....you didn’t just repeat the same scenes over and over, and yet were still able to drag it out over 7 chapters....excellent!

Pay no attention to the negative review from some moron who didn’t like that the story didn’t end exactly how (s)he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Read it in 2 days???

Try 1 night!! I couldn’t stop reading it! I wanted to “pleasure” myself many times during my binge reading of this story. I actually did so twice but it was actually getting in the way of my reading so I settled on edging. And boy was it worth it. Sadly, it seems like part 8 isn’t coming😞

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Vasu from india

Sincerely waiting for ur update... please update next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five star reading.

I binged this series and sure would like to have more. One of the most stimulating and satisfying mon-son stories I have ever read. Rich with erotic and lustful details. Love the development of the sex overtime, until that satisfying last plunge into Mom's vagina with a copious amount of cum. That is the ultimate mon-son intimacy. Great ending if you never do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the characters and how they talked and dealt with each other. I’m glad to see a love story aspect coming forth, and would love to read more about these leads and this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic series throughout . One of the all time great build ups and details of passion . Hopeful this series can continue for many more episodes. You teased us with comments about mother-son-daughter with Taylor ....really got my imagination going . Please make it happen . Also ...maybe involve other mom-son couples and families ? Different combinations that are slowly drawn in ...as Tiffany was drawn into her role .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent ending to this magnificent series. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. For some reason, I love the stories even more when there are little to no grammatical errors; it helps me to focus on the story even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been reading erotica for years. Only once or twice have I commented on the stories. But this one I can’t just finish without saying. This is one of the best I’ve read. Almost 20 years ago I found Karen Wagner’s “Naked in school” this is the first time I believe I have found one on that level of greatness.

Bravo.

DarknsDarknsover 2 years ago

Second time reading and STILL one of, if not the best, faves I’ve ever read in this genre. A wonderful reading experience, thank you @Cockhole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would you please post the next chapter?

I've checking this page almost every day for the past 2 years or so!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story so far. when will there be future chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The BEST incest story❤️❤️

Can’t wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an amazing series. Please continue. Write more. There’s so much that it can develop into.

The story could go in any direction M, but certainly has scope to continue.

Looking forward to the rest of the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lovers love love, i reckon...

inspired, puckish, elevated

one integer only, i believe-brilliant!

an ending of magisterial beauty

i believe this is literature-a depiction of this kind,,,our society could applaud it

thank you and yr editores for this pellucid art of a gem-like facetry

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Great series. I hope you decide to continue it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

As it's been over 3 years since the last chapter was published and almost three years since this author published anything, I think we can kiss any chance of this story continuing goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for another chapter so long. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!! I binge read this in about a day! Could not stop! This series has been so well written, right from the beginning, the direction, character development, and descriptive storyline begs the reader to read on. Can't wait to read more, I can only hope the author will grace us with more submissions. Well done!! 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think he should tell his mom that he loves her, not just as his mom but also as the person she is!! Romantically loves her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On yeah.... hope you won't be two long with number eight. Please and thank you 😊

motherlover76motherlover76over 1 year ago

Great story. One of the best. It was a very natural progression and a wonderful build up to the final seeding of the mother. This would truly make a fantastic movie that I'm sure would outshine the original Taboo.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

i get the feeling that the writer has pretty well wrapped up all the loose ends and this is the anti climatic ending,,thats fine, pretty good story,,its ingrained in my head now just how massive tiffanys tits are/were,,it was mentioned often enough and also bens prodigious tool!! i will never forget!

assman70assman7012 months ago

Love the series, thanks for writing so much of this hot material. I hope to see at least two more chapters and see where this whole thing ends up. Love it. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please comeback with a incest impregnation story ... mommy need more kids son ...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An incest impregnation could be the best for final chapter.comeback soon....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As the others have said so clearly,” Please give us more of this series !” I can imagine many more chapters as more mothers and sons get involved . The slow build as the chapters moved along was terrific and your descriptions of physical attributes was spot on . It’s all about visualizing the action and you are very talented at aspects of that process .

We only wonder where have you gone and more importantly can you be persuaded to return ? What would it take ? Please do it as a gift to your fans and followers . I await the possibilities . Hopefully optimistic !

DrbrichyDrbrichy4 months ago

10 stars! Great series. I loved it.

albertaboyalbertaboy1 day ago

Too bad this ended, it is really great.

I had this idea that their anonymous fan was actually Larry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCockhole@Cockhole
Currently taking a break from writing. I'm still around if you want to email.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES