All Comments on 'Mom's Home Movies Ch. 06'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 6 years ago
^__^

Great chapter! I loved it. I am looking forward to check the next one already, even though I know it will take time and I am mighty fine with that, as long as the story remains so good. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best series.

Waiting for a creampie and fucking without camera and only son and mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Mom, son, and Taylor fucking and sucking each other in chapter 7 sounds good.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I have never anticipated a chapter on this site more than this one! I was definitely not disappointed!! Fucking smoking hot! Love that all three are playing together now. Five stars and a favorite point!

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 6 years ago
Wow

The wait was long but so worth it. Great chapter. It is becoming more and more the best serie I've ever read. The plot is well thought of and the sex is scorching hot. All the characters are great. And now I can even expect some lesbian action between Taylor and Tiffany.

But now I'm sad because I have to wait for the next chapter :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great!!!

Great chapter! For the next we want aaaanal! Aaaaaaaanal! 😁😂😂😂

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 6 years ago
Very full on porn film like. Hopeful there's some romance soon though.

Hot in a porn way. A little too much for much affection to show.

Not that I'm not enjoying the story.

We all have our different turnon's.

Waiting for the next chapter.

Helen46Helen46almost 6 years ago

I really enjoyed this new sequel. The intensity of emotions - and the raw physicality - between Ben and Tiffany was tangible. Taylor seemed a little on the periphery of things at times as she knew the bound and attraction between mother and son was so strong. Perhaps in Chapter 7 she needs to be become more the fulcrum of their lust.

HillfrogHillfrogalmost 6 years ago
It just keeps getting hotter and better

Looking forward to the next installment.

Working222Working222almost 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Would love to see a more romantic scene with Ben and Tiffany. Maybe like a midnight rendezvous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Great installment! Loved how Tiffany quickly crossed the line to exploring her bisexual desires with Taylor and Taylor’s interest in doing the same. Can’t wait for Ben to finally cum inside Tiffany andTaylor to be even more involved in their fun!

Keep it going!!! Best stuff I’ve read on this site!

rmdexterrmdexteralmost 6 years ago
Six Stars for Chapter 6?

Another great chapter from Cockhole. I've come so many times from reading this story that I'm thinking of changing my name to Benny (if only I could be so well-hung!). I'm looking forward to the further adventures of this lusty group, and anything else the author wishes to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bravo!!

I lost control when Tiffany and Taylor played dueling blowjobs!!

Lost control again as Tiffany ate out Taylor as Ben hammered his mom from behind!!

With Ben eyeing his mom’s ass, there has to be an awesome anal chapter on the horizon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
By Far, my favorite stories I look forward to !!!

OMG, I ask myself,could these stories get any better? ..... and each installment gets better than the one before !!! although it was tough waiting 3 months from you last chapter...Kudos, as it was well worth the wait !! You have no idea how badly I'd like to meet Tiffany !!!! Keep up the GREAT work.... this series seems like it could easily be never-ending.. Thanks for your efforts !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

So glad you continued this series, very hot and arousing from beginning to end. Can’t wait to see what comes next.

MfhtoorMfhtooralmost 6 years ago
Love it

And want sequels of the greatest story series just tell me how soon can we get the next chapter

ChubWriterChubWriteralmost 6 years ago
Super Hot!

Super hot and can not wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Expertly done. So beautiful and erotic. They just keep getting better and better. Thank you so much and can only imagine what will be in the next chapter or hopefully chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am a mom

This was very hot. Was thinking here of continuing the family fantasy with Taylor playing daughter and/or sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Purely Erotic

I can not recall a story that has gotten me so aroused. Please keep it going thank you.

Sincerely,

A Horny Mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cute pregnant mom

Its so hot if the next chapter have some lovely creampies and pregnant love ending.....pleaeeeeeeeeese

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My favourite story of summer 2018!

Like many others said before this ist among the best five stories I can remember having read here! Maximum respect and many thanks for that!

In this part Tiffany finally admits to love fucking Ben and his cock. I'd like to see her getting real naughty&nasty enjoying to be his depraved cum slut. I think it's time now she also admits openly that she likes commiting incest, that she gets extra kicks from beeing fucked by her own son like she is enjoying beeing sprayed with her son's cum and beeing filmed for everyone to see who's into it.

Somehow the story seems to avoid making her say that but it's obviously and I'd like to learn how she deals with this truth and how their relationship as "mother and son" is conflicted by that.

If you like to give the storyline a little twist and surprise let her mother-in-law show up for a weekend where they have to play the modest family until...

Can't wait for the next chapter(s)!!!

glandenningglandenningalmost 6 years ago

Would like to see Taylor and Ben lightly dominate the mother. Nothing serious. Classy and light.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please keep this series going!

This is one of the hottest series I've read on literotica in a long time. Please don't end it anytime soon. There's so much more you can do with it. Cant wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 6 years ago
Looking forward for the 7th chapter

As usual, brilliant!!!

ken0001ken0001almost 6 years ago
Got to be a classic!

The best I have read in a while and getting better every episode!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
marvelous.............. vaasu from india

fantastic series..........

thanks for the author

please show her real face in movies and involve pissing,public etc....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward for the next story in the series

Awesome story

Please publish the next part of the series on priority

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Amazing story. I don't think I have ever came so many times. Super hot and Tiffany and Taylor have a way of just making your cock rock hard. Can't wait for the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The series keeps getting better!

Well done - amazing how you have developed the characters. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the next chapter

love this story line cant wait for the next chapter and hope fully a few more!!w

tl330tl330over 5 years ago
good continuiounce of really good story series

cant wait for chapter 7 and all your other writtings. your really good...

Gaffer1970Gaffer1970over 5 years ago
I nearly came just reading this series

Wow is all I can say , my cock was leaking pre cum from chapter 1 to chapter 6 and I very nearly came twice just reading this . I can’t wait to read how Ben cums deep inside his moms pussy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter. Loved the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

When is the next chapter coming out

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Wanting Chapter 7 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Luv the series. Hope many more chapters come out soon 🤞🏻

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2over 5 years ago
VIDEO

I HAVE A VIDEO CAMERA AND A TABLET, I BE HAPPY TO RECORD THE ACTION NAKED IF YOU ALLOW ME TO?

gonzo437agonzo437aover 5 years ago
Awesome!

So jealous of Ben. Both Tiffany and Taylor are do well described that I have a very clear idea of how each looks. Keep this series going it’s white hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Are you continuing?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I think the first five chapters spoiled is as they were all published within a month. Then it was three months between chapters five and six and now it's been over three months between chapters six and seven. Here's hoping chapter seven comes out shortly.

iwannabeachastecuckoldiwannabeachastecuckoldover 5 years ago
It's amazing and overwhelming

We need more chapters of this

leespikedleespikedover 5 years ago
I hope this master is still around, aug 2018... it looks promising

fantastic stories, pretty much horny all the way through them, 6 chapters and progressing amazing, erotic as fuck, and respectful of his mother's lovely unstretched sphincter, what a writer!

Covering all the angles too... so exciting daydreaming about what you plan on introducing next, perhaps a neighbour mom and son caught spying or Taylor's mom, group sex, man, what a concept, you could write a book!

.... BRAVO !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can’t wait for the rest. GREAT STORY!!!!

Can’t wait until Chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
vaasu from india

what about the next chapter........... are u stopped series

Warren13Warren13over 5 years ago

Great series, the best on here. Cant leave us hanging on like this. Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 7 soon please

Absolutely fucking awesome tale, loved the whole series so far and don't want this to end

Hydra299Hydra299over 5 years ago
Love This Story, Will there be More?

This series is absolutely amazing. I would be hard pressed to name a Story on this site that tops what you have written Cockhole. I have read it over and over, and each time i stay excited with the growing relationship between our 3 main characters. That being said it has been a minute since Chapter 6 was released. No pressure, but you have to let us; your fans know if you plan on releasing a Chapter 7.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New Year - New Stories?

Sure would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
(CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 7)

Why would cockhole write at the last line "(CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 7)" if there was to be no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any f___ing day now with a new story

Ummmm any day now you can add new storirs

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
vaasu from india

I think the author's favourite no.was 6, that's why he stopped maximum stories upto there itself.

Guys don't expect the next chapter, chapter.06 is an finished ending of the series.

We need to upload our own stories from chapter 07 based on same concept

Any people r authors ready for bang the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Similar Stories to the right there doesn't show any other stories.

Pretty much says it all right there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Patiently waiting

I’m still holding out hope that there are more chapters to come. This is one of my favourite series on here and I’ll keep my fingers crossed for a lot more 🤞🏻

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable...

...but I do think you've strung it out a bit. Also, I don’t like to see my incestuous erotica diluted with third parties entering the scene. The other girl was a bit superfluous.

Another thing I would've liked to have seen, would be the mother and son to embark on a proper affair. They only had sex when it was related to them rehearsing or filming a scene. I think at some point they should've started just fucking each other all the time, irrespective of whether they were filming or not.

There's a lot of criticism there, which makes it seem like I didn't enjoy it. I did. The sex was well written and the story was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
no update since 8 month

author

where are you?

have u gone dead, respond with comments if not interested to update next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this series!!!!

This is my favorite series on Literotica. Hands down! Hopefully he gets his mom's asshole in chapter 7, also he should cum in a glass and make her drink it all down!

lonewolf0716lonewolf0716about 5 years ago
Hey There

Are you going to develop Chapter 7?? Or did the story abruptly end ... Will we ever know what happened?? Or are you on a permanent hiatus???....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Wow! 😜

Terrific! I could hardly put it down. I Really need you to put out chapter 7. (& 8 ,9 ...)

CockholeCockholeabout 5 years agoAuthor
To My Beloved Readers

Thank you for all the encouraging comments. Mom's Home Movies has been a labor of love and one that I am currently still laboring over. Chapter 7 is complete and being edited, Chapter 8 is being drafted and I have enough outlined material to go further than that. I have quite a few stories that I am currently drafting, so I have been busy. I will make every effort to be more consistent with my updates.

Cockhole

merlinuk69merlinuk69about 5 years ago
Excellent series

Hi Cockhole, excellent series, six chapters of pure genius.

I'm totally looking forward to Chapter 7

Well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing writing

Really looking forward to MANY (please write forever!) future chapters. Honestly one of the most erotic and well written stories I have ever read! Good on you mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
All I can say is ..

WoW!!!!.... you can't just stop here... we have to have more of Ben,Tiffany and Taylor... there are so many permutations that can come from a threesome and we need them all.....please...pretty please.... pretty please with sugar on it......Anyhow...well done and I hope there is more to cum!!

CockholeCockholeabout 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7

...is uploaded and should be available in the next day or two. Thanks for being patient!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finally..Ch 07

Thank God...And i thought author died or something...Thank God u are back..😀

e22zonee22zoneover 4 years ago
love it

would love to be ben...

MultipleOrgasmManMultipleOrgasmManabout 3 years ago

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

That was one of the hottest stories ever, especially the 3some. Fantastic description and the passion was INCREDIBLE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really love this series.Liked the slow build up to them fucking.Please keep writing this series.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Another stellar chapter. Truly great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. I'm an old man and haven't felt so turned on in years!! Great job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCockhole@Cockhole
Currently taking a break from writing. I'm still around if you want to email.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES