All Comments on 'Mom's HARD Choice'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I can say is......MORE of these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to you? You get a paid subscription website and now you just churn out generic uninspired dime a dozen luke warm mayonnaise stories like these. I used really look forward to your stories. You were like top 3 for slow burn almost-caught scene set-ups and payoff. Its almost like you threw story progression in the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my not "I's" PLEASE!

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 2 years ago

Not your best work. It wasn’t the writing but the premise and execution was ridiculous and incredibly rushed. Usually I really enjoy your stories but I stopped reading this about half way through. Don’t feel like I missed anything either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I loved it, some of your best work

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 2 years ago

Guys, Klrxo hasn't lost her touch at all. Her subscribeStar page is proof of that. This was just a quickie so to speak and it was still hot

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
nice

so is she going to have another baby? please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wanted to rate it better BUT:

Variance of tense and persons . . .

Flipping from dialogue to descriptions . . .

As per other comments, descriptions are often immature . . .

A good editor, one that explains the edits, will take the author well ahead of current abilities.

Story line, however, is really strong.

TralababalanTralababalanover 2 years ago

As others have mentioned, KLRXO now only cares that you buy a subscription...mind you, stories behind paywall are not that good imo, overbloated and without soul...shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Became a gold digger, aren't you..?

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago
I LOVED IT

I personally thought it was one of the hottest stories I've read in a while, I don't care about the grammar as the story didn't suffer because of it. I'm not sure what people want for FREE? Thank you for a very good read.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 2 years ago

Solid! Could have used a bit more build-up (as most of your stories have). Thanks for posting!

bluerowdybluerowdyover 2 years ago

A good story. I am amazed that the ones that criticize are anonymous. If you have no balls to be who you truly are, crawl back into your hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does this hold up to your classics? No. But a big dicked teen pounding into mom and nursing on her giant milk filled tits is always a good time, so I still enjoyed it for what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@bluerowdy, I have posted no comments on this story, but I am posting now as Anonymous because I am not a member of Literotica. I suspect those posting the anonymous comments are nonmembers, too. I come here only to read and enjoy stories, and sometimes read people's comments. Occasionally, I see comments like yours complaining about people posting comments as Anonymous. I find that a bit hypocritical since everyone on this site, member or not, maintains their anonymity. You, too, are here anonymously. There is no description of you on your profile, no photo, no location, nothing. Just a false name to hide your identity. Not one single, solitary clue about who you are. So, using your own words, "If you have no balls to be who you truly are, crawl back into your hole." (BTW, there are a few negative comments from members, so you're wrong about that, also)

dfw713dfw713over 2 years ago

I do love your stories.. so hot, so descriptive and so good.

Thanks for another great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic story, it doesn't even make sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I have to mention that the grammar mistakes were very noticeable, but nobody is perfect. I'm sure with a little practice that can be improved. Other than that, it was a very hot story, I'm going to read more of your work when I get the chance.

forever316forever316over 2 years ago

Damn, I liked it a lot. I'm surprised with the negative comments since I thought it was great. I just wish it was longer or we get a part 2.

deviantdovedeviantdoveover 2 years ago

Good stuff, klrxo. You always know just to use the right words. Surprised by the disappointed comments! Don't let the negativity get to you. This might not be your master piece ever, it was rather short and to the point, but it was still really really enjoyable.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Quick, down and dirty spank bank material.

You're not trying to write the great American novel, and that's really how I look at this submission. Don't worry about the cowardly anon critics. Fuck them up the ass with a baseball bat. Oh wait, better not, I'm sure that they would like that!

Thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It felt like you could have done a little more to flesh out the story honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was hot. Who doesn't want to fuck there mom and eat her pussy or suck her nipples. Eddie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy fucking shit!

Klrxo, Is that your big white booty in the profile picture?

If it is, you are so fine sweetheart! That is definitely an ass I would spend hours and hours sinking my cock into!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes you horny perv, it is her, I can personally confirm that is her ass in the profile pic.

She does have quite a lot of thick cake doesn't she.

Also give her a break in the comment section, she's having some family issues at the moment.

This story might not be her best but it's still hot as fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, love the profile pic ( yes I’m a dirty old man :-) .....)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE this! Please continue the story. All over the house, even when Dad is home.

OralDaveOralDaveover 2 years ago

sexy incest... and milking story. It had the desired effect reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sitting naked in my armchair and stroking my big pole real hard right now, .....guhhh...gon blow real soon.

Thanks klrxo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least you got a body made for temptation klrxo. Jesus christ, that big fat white ass of yours is so fat and round. That's the only thing that managed to give me a boner.

Other than that, your story is pure dog shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have potential to become a pornstar with that ass lady, you should seriously consider it since you have no story writing skills to speak of, don't you agree.

You will get paid a lot to be a dumb slut meat hole used for pleasure while on camera. It's better than making no money by posting shitty rushed stories on litrotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories suck ass, klrxo.

They never were good at any point in your "career".

If only you were capable of writing sentences without mistakes. You had 20 fucking years to learn proper english plus the time you spent in school. Guess you were too much of a retard to care huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stop posting this trash on literotica.

You Brain dead illiterate bimbo whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with all these comments. Stop writing "erotica" stories, if you can even call em that...

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

I can honestly say this isn't one of your better stories you had no build up but you wrote in the narrative of a child and even made the mom sound like a child that is a huge turn off for anyone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
"I's" ??

'Your dad and "I's"...???

In what language does one use I's?

It's 'You dad and MY anniversary."

It's English not friggin' rocket science.

It would help if you could write at least one sentence without errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have always enjoyed your stories. I don’t care what others say. You are awesome! Keep writing and sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Klrxo is not awesome you brain dead retarded cock sucker!

The only thing she is good for is sucking on cock. If it makes you feel better klrxo, your fat ass gave me quite a boner. FUCK! LOOK AT THIS BASTARD JUTTING OUT FROM BETWEEN MY LEGS! How about i throat fuck you with this thing if we ever meet?

Dumb stupid cunts do love cum after all and i am happy to provide you with enough ball juice to keep that chubby mommy belly of yours full and happy for a long time.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun6912 months ago

Great beginning to the story.. Wish there was more, so we can hear how they fucked all over the house & all summer long..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Continue please would like to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i would like to see what happens between the mom and son next maybe the son gets her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lovely stuff. However, I'd like to see the mother grow her bush out hairy, and I think she should also get pregnant from her son. Mother Nature knows best, and I think inbreeding is just about the most romantic thing a mother and son can do together. I fucked three grandbabies into Mom, and each one is a Blessing. Sure, Dad was shocked at first, but he was too proud to divorce her, so I moved into the master bedroom. I slurped his sloppy seconds and usurped his authority. I made Mrs. McAspy my wife in a private ceremony, and kept her barefoot and pregnant for three years straight while Dad paid for everything. He was jealous at first, but our true love prevailed. He was always just a stepping stone on the path Mom and I share. Hedonism helped us to understand how our platonic, family love could become even more intimate and biologically fruitful. I fuck Mom in the bitch position, on elbows and knees, and I make love to her missionary, on her back. Brenda says she likes it both ways, so long as I cum inside her. I knocked her up while I was still in college. Mom was 42 at the time, and now twenty years later, her thick pubic bush is snow white, like her wedding veil. And when I push my cock in through that hirsute, snow white mystery, Mom's face still lights up like it did when I lifted her veil our wedding day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
9160 Followers
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

story TAGS