Mom Sucks Dick! - (Without the anal)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got carried away," she murmured. "You gave me this wonderful new toy, and I was just too rough with it. I promise I'll be gentle from now on."

That made me nervous. From the way she said it, I almost expected she would immediately take me back into her mouth. I blew out a quiet sigh in relief when we headed out to the kitchen for a late breakfast instead.

* * *

Right after we'd finished cleaning the breakfast dishes, Mom insisted on inspecting my dick again. She got a soft cloth and gently applied cool water to the thick aloe gel, carefully working it into my skin before applying more of the stuff on the most sensitive areas. My raw skin drank in the moisture quickly, and the difference was remarkable. Those bright-red patches of skin were already visibly less irritated, and I wasn't sore.

An hour later, Mom guided me into the shower in my bathroom and gently cleaned my dick as I scrubbed the rest of my body. Afterward, I returned the favor, although I still considered it more of a treat for me to be able to run my soapy hands over her sexy body. When she dried herself after that shower, we were both a little surprised to see my dick stiffening in response.

"Ooh, you poor baby," my mother teased, "You're all swollen again. I'll have to kiss it and make it better."

I laughed nervously, hoping she was kidding. She wasn't.

Right after we were dry, she guided me back into her bed and gently unwrapped the towel from around my waist. Then she literally kissed my dick, gently, from base to tip. I let out a soft moan, but she could see from my expression that she wasn't hurting me. Unlike earlier, her tongue felt soft and wet as it slowly circled the crown of my cock head. Then I was in her marvelous mouth once again. I bit my lip to stifle my concerned murmur.

Mom's eyes held mine as she ever so slowly worked my thick shaft into her mouth. I knew she wouldn't hurt me, so I managed to relax the muscles of my back as I watched her gently fill her mouth with my stiffening dick. After several minutes I watched nervously as her eyelids drooped once again. She never got rough, though. It felt impossibly tender and loving the way she nursed on my dick. Normally, it wouldn't have been enough stimulation to make me come for her. However, as sensitive as I was, that gentle nursing action gradually brought me to an incredible climax.

She moaned happily, but never applied firm suction. Instead her tongue rippled beneath my pulsing shaft like a wave, carrying my thick cream back to her throat so she could swallow it down. She continued to tenderly nuzzle on my dick for several minutes after I came. Eventually my post-orgasmic trembling brought her out of the haze of her cock-lust. She pulled her lips off of me carefully.

"Are you okay?" she whispered.

I nodded and croaked unintelligibly, and she nodded and began inspecting my dick as I cleared my throat.

"It already looks much better," she murmured.

I nodded in agreement, and we moaned in unison as she took me back into her mouth. After the way I'd felt so raw and sore when I woke up, I figured there was no way Mom would be able to suck my dick again that day without it hurting me. Instead, she spent almost the entire day with my dick in her mouth. It was exquisite.

When we took a break to eat lunch and dinner, she would once again apply a soothing coat of aloe over the head and first few inches of my shaft. An hour or so later, she would carefully wash it off, and then she went right back to savoring that hard cock in her mouth. Most of the time I was lying back in the couch, so I was resting almost the entire day. After dinner we were back in my parents' bed.

As darkness fell, Mom once again slumbered with my dick in her mouth. I lay awake and watched her. Once again I had to marvel at how content she looked. My thick shaft looked like it had to be stretching her lips and jaw, but she'd never complained.

My mom sucks dick, I reminded myself.

Then I listened to her blissful moans as I came in her mouth again. After I shuddered through that orgasm, I shook my head and let out a soft chuckle. She hadn't awakened, and it felt like I had shot a pretty substantial load. Her eyes were still closed, but I could see her pupils moving behind her eyelids.

What is she dreaming about? I wondered. When she's asleep and sucking dick, is she dreaming about sucking dick?

Once again I shook my head. My mind replayed the day we'd just shared, most of it with my dick in my mother's insatiable mouth. After all that, she was still nursing on my dick in her sleep. It was mind-boggling. I had to wonder then if my father had ever done the same thing. Had he spent entire days with his cock in her mouth?

* * *

That was the last thing I remember thinking before I fell asleep. In the morning I awoke, moaning, as my mother once again nursed a big load of cum out of me. My eyes fluttered open to find her between my legs, her eyes bright as she watched my face and gulped down my salty offering.

"Mmm, good morning Mom," I murmured.

"Mmm," she replied. She didn't stop until she had finished drinking her morning dose of protein. Then she pulled her lips off of my wet boner with a slurp. "Your dick looks much better this morning," she said. "Do you feel like fucking me before we get ready for school?"

I blinked and thought about it before nodding. As soon as I did, Mom slid up to impale her wet pussy on the head of my cock. She let out a deep moan and leaned forward to kiss me as she worked the length of my shaft inside her. I moaned into her mouth and shivered repeatedly. My dick was still awfully sensitive, but mostly that was the extreme post-orgasmic sensitivity I always had right after I came.

It still felt fantastic.

Halfway through that gentle morning coupling, Mom looked over at her alarm clock. My eyes were drawn there and I saw we had about fifteen minutes before the alarm would go off. Unfortunately, that served to remind me that our incredible weekend was over. Dad would be home that afternoon. I savored the feel of my mother's pussy and wondered if I would ever get to enjoy it again.

I leaned up to capture her right breast with my mouth, and drove my hips up to meet her thrusts. If this was the last time I got to be with her, I was determined to enjoy it to the fullest.

"Oh, yes," she moaned happily, "That's perfect! Oh, keep going! Keep going!"

Then she bit her lip and came, absolutely drenching me with her juices. Her pussy clenched me perfectly, and I moaned around her breast as my cock erupted inside her. After we came down from that wonderful climax, we both laughed shakily.

"I'll toss these bed linens into the washer," she murmured as she slid off of me. "You should go take your shower."

I nodded and gave her a sad smile. What she hadn't stated was that we wouldn't be showering together anymore. Her alarm went off then, reminding us that we needed to get moving. I was dressed by the time she finished her shower, and I helped her make the bed.

"Thank you for taking care of me this weekend," she said softly while we spread the top sheet and tucked in the bottom corners. "I feel wonderful this morning. Normally when your father is out of town, I don't sleep worth a damn and I'm just a mess until he gets back."

"It was my pleasure," I said, smiling at her happily.

She stepped up and wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a soft smooch before looking into my eyes.

"Just so you know, your father has another convention at the end of next week. Do you think you'll be able to take care of me again?"

My eyes went wide. I'd been so preoccupied with his return that day that it had not occurred to me--Dad went out of town on business several times a year. This wouldn't be the last time I got to enjoy my mother as I filled in for him!

"Absolutely!" I replied.

"Mmm, good boy," she growled, kissing me again. Then she turned me toward the door and gave my ass a smack. "Now go get breakfast."

"Yes ma'am," I replied happily, practically skipping out to the kitchen.

* * *

We never really talked about it openly after my dad returned from that convention, but it seemed that my parents were more turned on than ever. No sooner was he inside the front door that Monday afternoon than my mother pounced on him like a tigress, growling as she dragged him down the hall to their bedroom. I only got the chance to smile and wave at him before their bedroom door slammed shut behind them.

I bit my lip and tried to focus on my homework without laughing out loud. From the sounds of things, Dad was not prepared to find Mom that worked up. It makes sense, I suppose. He was aware I had been taking care of her in his absence and he probably figured an 18-year-old guy like me would have worn her out. Instead, it seems I had only whetted her appetite.

They were still noisily going at it when dinner time rolled around, so I headed out to the kitchen to start cooking. By the time they came out of their bedroom, I had already prepared a nice meal. Dad came out and wrapped me in a hug, but he held it much longer than I could ever recall him hugging me before.

"Thanks for taking care of your mother this weekend," he murmured. "She said it was wonderful for her to finally get a good night's sleep while I was out of town, and I know that wouldn't have happened without your help. I love you."

My eyes shot open in surprise. That was far more of an admission than I ever thought I would hear from my dad. He leaned back after that hug and gave me a warm smile.

"Thanks for making dinner," he added, with an appreciative whiff, "It smells delicious."

Mom sauntered out behind him then, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Yes, thank you so much," she echoed. "Your father is going to need his energy tonight."

He whirled and looked at her in disbelief. His jaw worked wordlessly for a few seconds.

"Really?" he squawked, "You haven't had enough yet?"

I couldn't quite contain the little snort of laughter that escaped when I heard his voice. He shot me a pained look, like I was some sort of traitor to his cause, and then he shook his head and blew out a big breath.

"Maybe I'll need you to take care of her while I'm home, too," he muttered, "just so I can get some sleep."

My eyebrows rose, and I saw Mom's do the same. She cleared her throat and shook her head.

"That's not funny, dear," she murmured softly. "You shouldn't joke like that."

Dad looked back and forth between us, and a sly grin slowly came to his lips. It was clear he held back from saying what he actually thought in that moment, since he bit his lip and shook his head. He stepped up to Mom and wrapped an arm around her to give her a squeeze.

"Sorry, baby," he murmured, leaning in to give her neck a smooch. "Let's enjoy this dinner."

* * *

Dad looked at me speculatively a few times while we ate dinner. Mom noticed. I think it only happened three times, and it wasn't terribly overt. We had a fairly normal conversation, and Dad had a couple of stories about two of the guys from his company who had been at the convention with him. We'd known them for years, and it was easy to picture it as though we'd been there.

After dinner, my parents shooed me to my room to finish my homework.

"We'll take care of the dishes," Dad insisted. "Really, we appreciate you fixing dinner for us, but we don't want you staying up all night to finish your homework."

I considered arguing about it, but then wondered why. I gave him a smile and a hug.

"Thanks, Dad," I murmured.

As soon as I turned from him, Mom was in my arms, hugging me tightly and pressing her body up against mine. I was concerned, until I turned and saw my father smiling at us happily. I gave my mother a brief smooch, like we had shared for years. She looked into my eyes and seemed surprised when I broke off our kiss so quickly.

I gave them a smile and returned to my room. Once I closed the door behind me, I had to lean against it and blow out a long breath. Then I chuckled as I looked down. It was no surprise that I was completely hard after having my mother's sexy body rubbing against me. I pressed it down and sat at my desk. There was enough difficult math homework that it took my mind off of my arousal.

Dad knocked at my bedroom door and came in before I finished the last problem. I started to get up, but he held out his hand and walked up behind me instead, looking over my shoulder at the page full of equations.

"How close are you to being finished?" he asked quietly.

"This is actually the last problem," I replied. "I've got a history worksheet to finish after this, but that should only take a few minutes."

"Oh, okay," he said, nodding and giving me a smile. "I guess I'll give you a hug good-night, then."

I stood and we hugged again. I remained standing as he left my room, a little surprised when he pulled my bedroom door closed. Normally both of my parents would give me those "good-night hugs" at the same time. After a few more seconds I shrugged and got back to work. Shortly after I finished the last math problem, I had to chuckle as I heard that now-familiar sound of my mother's blissful, orgasmic moan coming from their bedroom.

I tried to strain and listen to them a minute or so later. It sounded like they were having a heated discussion or perhaps an argument, but I could not make out enough words to figure out what it was. When they stopped talking, I stopped trying to eavesdrop and got back to my worksheet. Just a few minutes later I was finished.

I let out a sigh and got up from my desk, putting my homework binders into my book bag and stripping down to my boxers. Just as I stepped over to turn off my light, a soft tap at my door made me jump slightly. Then I smiled and opened it, realizing that it had to be my mother coming for her own hug. I had to cock my head when I saw her nervous expression.

"What's wrong, Mom?" I whispered.

She shook her head and pushed her way into my room, so I stepped back. I blinked when she closed the door, and then my eyes widened when I saw that she was once again wearing her lacy white negligee with nothing beneath it. She licked her lips as she turned to face me.

"Nothing's wrong," she assured me. "Your father just surprised me, that's all. He said I should tuck you into bed... and then I need to thank you properly for making us such a nice dinner."

"Oh, well, you're welcome," I replied, feeling awkward.

"Ah-ah-ah," she muttered, shaking her head. She began pushing me back toward my bed. "He said I need to tuck you into bed," she repeated, "and then thank you properly."

I blinked several times as I let her guide me back into my bed, and she let out a throaty growl when my erect cock sprang out of the front of my boxers. She didn't actually tuck me into bed. Instead, she lifted the covers, guided me beneath them, and then slid beneath them herself. Then I let out a gasp.

Evidently, "thanking me properly" meant that she was going to give me another of her world-class blowjobs. I nearly asked if Dad had given us permission. Then I realized he'd sent her in from their bedroom, wearing that outfit, and I knew he had told her to do it.

Over the previous weekend, I felt that I had bonded with my mother. I loved her more than I ever would have thought possible, and felt closer to her emotionally than I ever had in my life. In that moment, even though it was my mother sucking my dick happily, I felt closer to my dad than ever. My mom sucks dick. She's practically an addict and can't live without it. But...

My dad lets her suck my dick, and I love him for it.

1...345678