All Comments on 'Mom Sucks Dick! - (Without the anal)'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
CharetteCharetteabout 2 years ago

Thank you for the rewrite , i love both , and hope for a Part 2

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 2 years ago

Like the story but prefer the former format.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely prefer any I/T story without a harem thing happening, as that takes away from the taboo and forbidden nature of it if other people know. Of course, by there being even the father aware of it happening, it reduces that a bit still here, yet this is far better than the 'other' version.

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 years ago

I'm afraid you've removed the best parts of the story. Mother/son anal is one of your strengths, and I wish your stories have more of them, in higher frequency.

In my opinion LexxRuthless stories are very well written with extremely hot mother/son anal action. Those who don't like this must really go away and read any of the million other stories that are out there.

Really looking forward for the Chapter 6 of the actual storyline.

Cheers

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I didn't bother to read this one as the basic story line remains unchanged. I do think the anal was overblown, but it isn't near the distraction as the awkward touchy-feely relationship he has with both parents prior to him having sex with his mother. Your story has an underlying current that maybe her son is starting to take dominance over the father, as far as the mother's feelings. I'd much rather see that expanded. What is the father doing on the trips? So many more interesting plot lines to pursue that add depth to the story arc. No rating for this repeat...

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great rewrite. I loved both versions 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is much better without all the anal !!

Thanks for the Re-write.

JTassJTassabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed both versions of the story. The 'no anal' version feels more streamlined, but I definitely have a personal preference for longer works with every nuance explored as you did in the original version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So...did his mom end up blowing him? Cuz I couldn't wade through all that Leave It to Beaver BS ("I love you, Dad!") long enough to find out. Good for him, if she did. If not, then at least I didn't waste any more time getting to the meat of the matter.

greenreadergreenreaderabout 2 years ago

I honestly can't believe this turn of events. I didn't dare you might do something like this and cater to other part of your audience.

I love the stories you write as they have mom/son action AND they are not some short two pager events. But I stopped reading your stories long ago as they indeed focus on anal mostly. Yes, anal is sinful, taboo etc. but for me mom's pussy is the forbidden fruit and ultimate prize.

Is anal sex rewrote into vaginal sex so the story remains as original as possible or did you just cut those scenes?

I notice this one is shorter? To be a fair fight it should have the same amount of sex not less.

jdbreathjdbreathabout 2 years ago
Great idea

Thank you for this version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I usually don't read anything longer than 2-3 pages, but this one held my attention all the way to the end. Great job!

Stillness1977Stillness1977about 2 years ago

I agree with you that anal sex ratchets up the intensity of the mother/son taboo. I'm glad to hear that you're going to continue the story with the anal included.

Throwaway131447Throwaway131447about 2 years ago

Great rendition of what was already a great story. Was a lot of fun reading this alternative. That being said I hope you aren't taking those absurdly hysterical comments about anal seriously. They are very much in the vein of 'homophobic preacher who gets caught in a truck stop bathroom.' Full of hypocritical self-loathing. Your stories are great just the way you write them.

niggaplz101niggaplz101about 2 years ago

i don’t mind anal, and i greatly appreciate making this story mother-centric. keep the story going and keep mom/son aspect the focus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The begining was perfect but then escalated quickly. You should tease more until getting to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect story, I just love to hear about an insatiable mom and a lucky son! Mom is a cum addict and all sons can provide an endless supply...how much better can it get. Thanks for writing this, can't wait to read the rest....but I need some rest at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice flow. Already a little superfluous the anal would of been over the top for ME so thank you for slowing it down and making it enjoyable for ME.

deidracowendeidracowenalmost 2 years ago

Your a very talented writer, I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soon the dad will be wondering why there’s so many babies running around and why they look like his son I bet one runs up to him and jokingly says hi grandpa and he doesn’t realize that is his granddaughter or grandson

GothOsTheC0njurerGothOsTheC0njurer9 months ago

Thanks for this. You didn't have to make another version for us that aren't interested in butt stuff. I really liked it. I liked it before though, this was just better for me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

the story fall dead

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely terrible writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES