Mixed Drinks, Yachting Cocktail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But anal sex would have to wait. She needed Ted to push himself into her virgin pussy if she was going to convince Ted that he'd managed to get her pregnant.

True, she'd become pregnant and had only had anal and oral sex with Dare. But, not everyone believed that anal sex could lead to pregnancy; Ted might argue that point. If he argued the point, he might demand a DNA test and that would certainly prove that Ted was not the father.

"Now, really? I, I've only had a hairbrush in there," Michaela confessed as she wiggled out of her skimpy panties.

Reclining onto his lumpy mattress, Michaela said, "And you're a lot bigger than that handle was. You're going have be gentle, hear?"

Ted wondered at his unbelievable fortune as he looked at the nude blonde. They'd dated for just over a month and the farthest he'd managed to get was second base, fondling her very nice breasts through blouse and bra. And, three months after their last date, here she was, laying nude on his bed, inviting him to fuck her.

"I need, I need to taste you," Ted demanded, flopping down on the bed and wrapping his arms around her soft, smooth flesh.

"Oh! Oh, can we do sixty nine?" Michaela cooed, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

Eagerly, Ted swung around. Michaela straddled his head and pushed her very wet pussy firmly onto his face. She then gripped his cock in her small hand and marveled at the immense girth and length of the member.

Ted was not very skilled at oral sex and only managed to bring Michaela to a weak orgasm. Michaela managed to bring Ted off and swallowed every bitter, salty drop of spunk.

"I can tell you've eaten a lot of pussy," Michaela praised as they rolled apart.

Ted didn't want to admit, Michaela was the third woman he'd seen naked and the other two girls had screeched in disgust when he'd suggested putting his mouth on their pussies. Ted decided to keep the truth to himself.

"So you know, each woman is different. What Annie likes might not be what Patty likes," Michaela continued, then bent and kissed his mouth. "Can I show you what I like?"

"Yes, yes, please do," Ted eagerly agreed and wiggled around to face her.

Through encouragement and praise, Michaela did teach Ted how to eat her to a very satisfying orgasm. She even instructed him on rimming her tightly clenched rosebud.

"Now, like I said, you, you need to be gentle," Michaela encouraged, pulling Ted between her spread thighs.

"Oh, oh God!" they both groaned out as Ted's cock pushed into her ready pussy.

Ted pushed and pushed. Michaela's blue eyes opened wide as he stretched her open, pushing and pushing into her. She shuddered and wrapped her thighs around him, pulling him deep into her.

"Augh, oh, oh dear God," Michaela shuddered, eyes tightly closed as Ted's cock bumped painfully against her cervix.

She could feel the mushroom shaped head as it rasped along her vaginal walls. She imagined she could feel the fat vein that wound along the length of his shaft as he pushed firmly into her. She imagined she could feel his pulse as her vaginal walls wrapped snugly around his manhood.

"Augh, oh, oh God, oh God," Michaela moaned as Ted began to withdraw from her.

Even though he'd just ejaculated moments earlier, pumping an immense load of sperm into her throat, Ted could not last long in her hot, wet, very snug pussy. With a bellow, he pumped his seed into her, then collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the mattress.

"Good, good, good, oh so good," Michaela breathed warmly into his ear.

Ted pulled his limp cock from her sloppy pussy. Then, he wobbled to his bathroom and fetched a facecloth; he'd read this tip in a Parasols magazine.

"Oh, thank you Sweetheart," Michaela cooed as he sponged her pussy clean of their juices.

Ted lay down and Michaela put her head on his chest. She felt his lips touch the top of her head and she smiled.

"I uh, I love you," Ted said.

Michaela paused in her gentle rubbing of his muscled chest.

"I. I love you too," Michaela realized, laying her small hand over his beating heart.

She pushed up and looked into his hazel eyes. She almost smiled; his shaggy sandy blond hair was in desperate need of a haircut. Even with his mouth closed, she imagined she could see the one tooth on the left side that had never fully grown out.

"Teddy, I love you too. Which is why I need to tell you something," Michaela said.

"I..." Ted started to say.

"And you probably won't be all that in love with me after," Michaela said. "But I, I can't, I can't use you like this."

Ted listened as Michaela told him the truth; she was pregnant; was fairly sure she was pregnant. She confessed, it had been her thought to have sex with him then convince him he was the daddy. His sweet, gentle nature, his genuine desire to please her, however, made deceiving him unfathomable.

"But, but I thought, you said you were a virgin," Ted finally managed to stammer out when Michaela stopped rambling.

"I, well, yeah, no one's ever been in my pussy," Michaela agreed.

"Then, how, are you sure you're pregnant?" Ted asked, baffled.

"We had anal sex," Michaela explained. "And, I guess, some of his sperm kind of ran out of my butt and..."

"Oh!" Ted groaned; having anal sex with a beautiful woman was a fantasy of his.

"So, want me to leave?" Michaela softly asked, looking into his eyes.

"Who else, anyone else know you're pregnant?" Ted asked after a long moment.

"No. Not even my mom and dad," Michaela said.

She smirked as she said, "And damned sure not Bryanna; that girl could not keep a secret if her life depended on it."

"You know who the daddy is?" Ted asked, hand lazily running up and down her smooth back.

"Dare," Michaela confessed.

"Dare. Your cousin? That Dare?" Ted asked.

"Yeah," Michaela said, blushing in embarrassment.

"I, listen, I need to be up and out of here by four o'clock if I'm going make the boat out," Ted said, gently pushing Michaela toward the edge of the bed.

"Oh. Oh yeah, okay," Michaela agreed sadly.

They dressed in silence. Michaela made a quick stop in his bathroom and came out to find Ted standing, ready by the front door of the small house.

"Bye," Michaela said as they pulled in front of her parents' home.

"Bye," Ted mumbled, softly kissing her on her cheek before getting out of the car.

He held the door open for her and gave her a soft kiss to her lips before closing the door.

"Bye," Michaela said sadly as she watched him drive away.

Two weeks later, Michaela was shocked, thrilled when Ted's number popped up on her phone. Ted asked Michaela if she would like to go to Chuck for a delicious burger, then next door for a game of miniature golf. He made her laugh when he promised to play with one hand behind his back to make it a fair game.

The burgers were delicious and Ted earned some points by not ogling their waitress, even though the voluptuous strawberry blonde was quite attractive and was quite scantily clad. And, even with one hand behind his back, Ted was three strokes ahead by the time they reached the fifth hole.

"So, are you, you sure you're pregnant?" Ted asked quietly as Michaela bent to tee her ball on the sixth hole.

"Yeah; I'm a month late," Michaela said, eyes filling with tears. "I, I'm never late."

"So, after we finish here, I need to talk with your dad, need to man up and ask for your hand in marriage?" Ted asked.

"You, you, are you serious?" Michaela gasped, whirling around to gawk at Ted.

Ted wore the black eye Stefan gave him with pride. Stefan did not proudly wear the lump on the back of his head Margaret had given him with her cast iron skillet. Stefan wanted to blacken Ted's other eye as his daughter, his baby girl held an ice pack to Ted's eye, clucking and cooing over the man, the man that dared to defile his daughter, his baby girl.

Meeting Eunice Gray, Michaela understood why such a handsome young man as Ted Gray would have such low self-esteem around women. From the moment they entered Eunice's immaculate showroom home, Eunice was shrilly making demands and loudly finding fault with everything. The home was beautifully appointed, the furniture was elegant, of high quality and was incredibly uncomfortable.

"Please, please promise me our baby, she, that woman will not babysit our baby," Michaela begged after a stilted evening with Mrs. Gray.

"I was told my dad died of pneumonia a couple of months after I was born," Ted said. "Personally? I don't think he died; I think he's somewhere hiding from my mother."

Theodore Anson Gray, Junior was born five months and three days after Ted and Michaela wed. They called the beautiful blond boy 'Tag' and he was loved and adored by his parents and his maternal grandparents and his Uncle Ivan and Aunt Marie. Nineteen months after Tag's birth, Michael Adair Gray and Michelle Ann Gray were born.

"You know," Margaret commented as she and Michaela planted spring flowers into the flower boxes in front of the Gray home. "Tag sure does look a lot like Dare."

"Yeah, he does, doesn't he?" Michaela agreed, looking over where Tag was being 'herded' by Rocky, their three year old border collie. "Then again, I look a whole lot like Nadia and Dare and..."

"So, is Dare the father?" Margaret bluntly asked, fixing her daughter with a steely gaze.

"Ted, Teddy's the daddy," Michaela whispered, her face hot with her blush.

"I know Teddy's the daddy; that man loves that boy," Margaret said. "But is he the father?"

"We were out on that damned sailboat and had a couple of yachting cocktails and I wanted to get an all-over tan and..." Michaela mumbled, looking away from her mother's scrutiny.

Seeing the absolute devotion Ted, Teddy had for his sons and daughter and for his wife, Margaret saw no need to ever bring the parentage of Tag up again. Seeing the absolute devotion Ted had for his daughter and for his grandchildren, Stefan learned to somewhat tolerate the man.

"Oh hush," Margaret chided him. "You love our son in law and you know it."

"Love? LOVE? He's a Catholic. How you can love a Catholic, huh?" Stefan argued.

"Hush. Remember? I'm Catholic. Or do I need to use this on you again?" Margaret laughed, showing her husband the cast iron skillet.

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, whether they be good or bad. Likewise, I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

This is one of those oddities; there are no persons from any other story making an appearance in this story. However, the speedboat that splashes Dare may or may not be the Jumping Jack Flash speedboat from 'Zipping across the Waters.'

Have a swell day. And some of you; have a swollen day.