Mixed Drinks, Yachting Cocktail

Story Info
Out on a sailboat, cousins go too far
8.6k words
4.44
16.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,041 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**.**.**

Michaela Danilov pulled her cell phone out of her purse and smiled happily; it was her cousin Adair 'Dare' Danilov. She answered, turning from her best friend Bryanna Pinolet. She tucked a loose strand of her white blonde hair behind her ear.

"Hello, who is this, what you want, why you bothering me, huh, speak up I can't hear you," she barked.

"You are beyond stupid," Dare laughed.

"Ooh, is that Dare?" Bryanna begged. "Ooh, let me, let me, I want to talk to him, please?"

"Shut up; damn, I'll put him on speaker, goof ball," Michaela shook her head.

"Will never believe what I managed to get," Dare told the two eighteen year old girls.

"What?" Bryanna asked, breathless.

"You're right; we'll never guess so tell us," Michaela ordered; Dare loved to tell a good story, dragging it out as long as possible.

"Know My next door neighbor, Mr. Breaux?" Dare asked, warming up to his story.

"You got Mr. Breaux? Jesus, isn't he like a thousand years old or something?" Michaela teased.

"Dare! You gay?" Bryanna gasped, fighting down her laughter.

"An...y...way," Dare said.

"Well, thanks for letting us know," Michaela said.

"Bye," Bryanna said.

"Wait!" Dare cried out.

"Wait what?" Michaela said. "You're a big giant homo; Bryanna and me? We got better things to do than waste our time on a big giant homo."

"But it is too bad," Bryanna said. "I mean, I would totally ruin you, but if you all happy with Mr. Breaux..."

"They're getting a divorce; she's pregnant and Mr. Breaux had a vasectomy like twenty years ago and..." Dare hastened to tell them.

"A whack job? Oh. Does that mean he can't shoot that white stuff no more?" Michaela asked, giggling.

"So, I bought Mr. Breaux's sailboat," Dare continued. "Said it wasn't worth fighting over and since they haven't been out on it in like years..."

"A sailboat?" Michaela and Bryanna gasped.

"Wait, wait, how big?" Michaela asked. "It's not like this dinky little boat gets tipped over at the first wave, huh?"

"A twenty six footer; got it for five thousand and the slip fees are paid up for the year," Dare bragged.

"A twenty six...wow!" Michaela said.

"Wow!" Bryanna agreed. "When can we go on it?"

"Tomorrow," Dare said. "Taking it out; supposed to be perfect for sailing."

"Aw!" Bryanna whined.

"What?" Michaela asked.

"Remember? My stupid grandmother and aunt are stopping by," Bryanna whined. "We're doing a standing rib roast and that means I got to make my wilted salad and broccoli rice."

"Michaela?" Dare asked.

"Bye," Michaela said to Bryanna, even sticking her tongue out at her best friend.

"I hate you," Bryanna groused to Michaela, freckles obscured by her angry flush.

"Uh huh," Michaela said.

"So, pick you up, mm, 'bout eight?" Dare suggested. "We'll do some sailing, have a little basket lunch? Like I said, the weather's supposed be perfect."

"Okay!" Michaela agreed.

"Bye," Bryanna barked, stomping from Michaela's bedroom.

"Bye. Have fun with your grandmother," Michaela cheerfully called out.

Michaela couldn't blame Bryanna for having a crush on Adair Danilov; he had white blond hair that reached to his shoulder blades when he took it out of his ponytail. He had ice blue eyes, a regal nose and a square jaw. At eighteen years of age, he stood at six feet two inches and possessed rippling muscles, washboard abdomen and powerful legs.

At the front door of the Danilov home, Bryanna admitted, she really didn't hate Michaela. Michaela admitted she was sorry Bryanna wouldn't get to go this time, but assured the chubby red head that there would be other times.

"Hell, maybe I'll get him to take you out, just you and him," Michaela whispered and the two eighteen year old girls squealed then giggled.

Stefan and Margaret Danilov gave their permission for Michaela to go for the day; even though it would be Saturday, both parents were working. And, they already knew about the sailboat; Ivan had called his baby brother to share the news.

"In the morning?" Margaret counseled. "Just eat some toast. Getting seasick is no fun."

In her bedroom again, Michaela found her bathing suit and tried it on. The black top was just a band across her 30C breasts, covering her half-dollar coin sized areolae and fat nipples from view. The thong bottom framed her bubble butt to perfection. None of her white-blonde hair was visible; she would not need to trim anything.

The black bathing suit was a stark contrast with her lightly tanned flesh. Her blonde hair hung down to her round buttocks; she wore it parted on her right, sweeping it to the left. Her ice blue eyes were large, expressive eyes; her father said she'd never be a good poker player.

Her nose was slim, her cheekbones were high, pronouncing her Russian heritage. Her lips were full, pouting; her last boyfriend had crudely called them 'DSL' or 'Dick Sucking Lips' but everyone else called them 'kissable lips.'

In the morning, Michaela heeded her mother's advice and dined on whole wheat toast and a cup of coffee. Ten minutes before eight o'clock, Dare pulled up in his 2004Chevy Camaro. He'd managed to get the high powered muscle car for a bargain; the young man that had owned it was going into the Air Force and didn't want it sitting idle while he served his country. Adair had a knack for finding those kind of bargains; finding people that needed to make a quick buck or needed to unload something.

Michaela pulled a loose tee shirt on over her black bikini and skipped out to Dare's car. Getting into the very low slung passenger seat, she leaned over the console and kissed him on his lips. She breathed in deeply of his manly scent and felt a little patter in her heart as he smiled at her.

"Oh, oh, need swing by Schaubs; need to get some sunscreen," Michaela ordered as she buckled up.

"Uh huh," Dare said, twisting and reaching behind her seat.

He showed her a large bottle of sunscreen. Putting the bottle behind her again, he then showed her a bottle of sunning lotion.

"Oh, and Daddy says got to wear life jackets the whole time," Michaela said as Dare backed out of the driveway.

"Got three of them right behind me on the floorboard," Dare said, turning up the Guns N' Roses song playing on KULD radio. "Too bad Bryanna ain't coming, huh?"

"OMG; this song is like how old?" Michaela complained as 'Paradise City' poured out.

"I don't know, what? A hundred years old?" Dare agreed. "But, uh, still kicks."

"And..." Dare said, pulling up to the Jazz Beach Boat Launch.

He parked the car, checked a scrap of paper and looked around. Seeing the faded but still legible signs marking each floating walkway, Dare nodded when he saw 'D' on the fourth post. He'd been out here last night, preparing the boat for today's excursion, but the area looked different in the daylight.

"D twenty three," Dare told Michaela as they got out of his car.

Dare handed his cousin the three life jackets and the canvas bag that held sunning lotion and sunscreen. Popping the trunk, Dare pulled out a large green ice chest. He hefted the chest to his shoulder and made sure the car was securely locked. Then he followed Michaela's wiggling, waggling buttocks as she stepped onto the floating wooden walkway. Even as his eyes watched her cute backside, Dare also kept an eye on the numbers to the right; the even numbered slips were to their left.

"And...twenty three," Michaela and Dare said at the same time as they reached The Mandy.

"Jinx!" Michaela cried out, laughing.

"Whatever," Dare laughed, putting the ice chest down.

He helped Michaela up and over the railing of the boat. He then put the ice chest onto the railing then pulled himself up and over. Then he put the ice chest onto the starboard bench of the cockpit.

"And...thirty eight left," Dare said, again reading Mr. Breaux's combination for the lock on the hatch.

The hatch opened easily and Dare put the ice chest into the galley. Excited and curious, Michaela skipped down the steps and examined the interior of the large boat. There was a bed underneath the cockpit in the aft, there were two benches on port and starboard sides, each with a bolted down table in front of the bench. Above each bench and underneath each bench were storage cabinets. To the front of the port bench and table was a small door. To the front of the starboard bench and table was a small gas stove with two burners. Above and below the gas stove were small cabinets. Next to the stove was a tiny sink with tiny faucet.

Opening the small door across from the stove, Michaela saw a small bathroom with chemical toilet and impossibly small shower cubicle. There was a small vanity and small sink. Michaela nodded with satisfaction; there was a large roll of toilet paper next to the commode and a roll of paper towels affixed to the wall above the toilet paper roll.

In the front of the boat was a large bed that took up the entire fore of the boat. Underneath the bed was a storage cabinet. Above the bed, Michaela could see light through a transluscent square. To the left and to the right of the bed were portholes.

Walking back, Michaela could now see two porholes to the left and right of the bed underneath the cockpit.

Dare was now shirtless and was smearing sunscreen very liberally onto his body. Michaela grabbed the bottle and squirted a generous handful of the gooey substance and rubbed the ointment into Dare's back. Flinging her tee shirt onto the bench just to the left inside the galley, Michaela then began to apply the ointment to her own flesh.

Unhooking her bikini top, Michaela held the scrap of material to her front and turned so Dare could coat her back with the unguent. She shivered as his fingers worked the lotion into her neck and shoulders, then over her smooth back, working down to get all of her back coated.

"Dare! Quit!" Michaela giggled as Dare's greasy finger dipped below the thin waistband of her bikini bottom, dipping into the deep furrow of her buttocks.

She might be saying 'quit' but Michaela thrust her buttocks toward Dare as she again fastened her bikini top. Dare gave her a quick hug from behind, then released her. Michaele smeared some more sunscreen onto her exposed buttocks, then made sure to get her legs.

"Ears. I always forget my ears," Dare reminded Michaela when she determined she was done.

"Oh yeah," Michaela smiled and squirted some more lotion into her hands.

"And, life jackets," Dare said, helping her to put her bulky life vest on.

"Dare!" Michaela squealed, giggling as he 'accidentally' fondled her breasts while attaching the top of the three belts that held the life jacket onto the wearer.

The outboard motor started on the first try. Michaela sat next to Dare, pressing against him as he maneuvered away from the slip. Finally, they were free of the maze of wooden walkways and slips and boats and were out on the Gulf of Mexico. Dare cut off the motor and they bobbed on the water. Michaela watched as Dare hoisted the jib then the main sails and dropped back into the cockpit.

"You okay? Not feeling a little sea sick or anything?" Dare asked as he pushed the tiller, trying to find the breeze.

"No," Michaela said, surprised. "No, I, I'm fine."

A gust caught the sails and they began skimming along the water. Michaela gasped in delight and Dare smiled at her happiness. Leaning over, she pressed her lips to his. She snuggled up against him when he put his muscled arm around her shoulders.

At ten thirty, Michaela said she was dying of thirst. Dare pointed to the ice chest in the galley and asked her to fetch him a bottle of water as well.

"Hey! This, what's this?" Michaela whooped, seeing a fifth of Albertson's Gin and two bottles of Mark's Liqueurs inside of the ice chest.

"What's it look like; buddy, slow down, slow down, slow down!" Dare asked then yelled at a speedboat that was zipping too close for comfort.

"Um, gin and..." Michaela said.

"Oh yeah, that's for later," Dare said.

"Why's it not for now?" Michaela whined.

"After lunch," Dare said, then yelled, "Ass hole!" when the speedboat splashed him.

"Please? Pretty please?" Michaela begged, leaning against him, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Where's my water?" Dare asked.

"Huh? Oh, oh yeah!" Michaela giggled and jumped into the galley again.

Dare had Michaela steer the boat. He pinned her against the aft of the boat, sitting next to her. She beamed up and his handsome face and softly kissed his cheek. They both drained their bottles of water and Dare retrieved two more bottles.

"Ooh, suppose I got to tinkle?" Michaela suddenly worried as she guzzled the water.

"Hang it over the side," Dare pointed to the waves all around them.

"Dare!" Michaela protested.

"Sweetheart, there's that toilet down there," Dare reminded her. "But seriously? You'll sweat it all out. I doubt very seriously you'll need to tinkle out here."

When Michaela tired of fighting with the tiller, tired of trying to keep the sails filled with the light breeze, Dare again took the tiller. He pointed out an oil tanker far off, out in the gulf. At that distance, they couldn't determine if it would be an American ship or perhaps a Mexican tanker.

Dare dropped the sails then used the small outboard motor to guide them to a buoy. Looking around, Michaela could see small dots, small signs that there were other ships, other pleasure crafts on the waters this day. But they were so far away.

With the sails down and the sailboat tethered to the buoy, Dare decided they could dispense of their life vests. Michaela giggled when Dare assisted her in unclipping the vest; he used the opportunity to again 'accidentally' fondle her breasts.

Dare then stretched an awning across the rear of the boat. He used the boom itself to hold the awning aloft, giving them some shade to enjoy while eating their lunch of cold fried chicken, pasta salad and slices of cantelope.

"I love you. Love you so much," Michaela admitted, leaning against him.

"Love you too," Dare said and softly kissed her on her lips.

"Oh! Oh, that, it's after lunch; we make those drinks now?" Michaela asked, stretched out, half in and half out of the blistering sun.

Dare grabbed some twelve ounce plastic cups and poured some gin, then equal parts Mark's Vanilla Liqueur and Mark's Cream of Lime Liqueur into each cup. He then dropped in some ice cubes and swirled the cups, mixing the drink.

"What is this?" Michaela asked, approving of the sweet and tart beverage.

""Don't know," Dare shrugged. "The Albertson's was on sale and someone had put those liqueurs right next to the gin so..."

"It's a yachting cocktail!" Michaela declared after a deep gulp of the beverage.

Taking another hefty gulp of the beverage, Michaela looked around. She could just make out a few craft that were closer to shore. There was another tanker headed due east and a cargo ship several miles behind the tanker, also heading east.

"I can get a tan out here?" Michaela asked.

"Yeah," Dare said. "Why I brought the lotion."

"Get my back?" Michaela asked, undoing the simple strap around her breasts.

"I uh, yeah, yeah, I'll get your back," Dare said, looking at Michaela's beautiful breasts.

Michaela moved her long blonde hair aside and sighed as Dare massaged the oil into her neck and shoulders and arms. She groaned happily as Dare dribbled the warm oil onto her exposed back, sending shivers throughout her body. She drank deeply, emptying her yachting cocktail.

"Get you another one in a minute," Dare said, working the oil into her back.

"Okay," Michaela purred, stretching out onto the bench, her entire back exposed to the broiling sun. "Legs, don't forget the legs too, hear?"

"Michaela, you can get your own legs," Dare said, staring at her luscious buttocks framed by the black bikini bottom.

"Uh huh, but it's more fun if you do it," Michaela admitted. "Wait, make sure you get it all.

"Oh man!" Dare groaned as Michaela wiggled out of her bikini bottom, fully baring her luscious backside to him.

"Mm," Michaela purred as Dare's firm fingers soothed the lotion into her warm flesh.

"God," Dare groaned as Michaela's pink anus came into view.

Underneath her little star was a thicket of blonde hairs. And through the thicket, Dare could see her plump inner lips, slick with moisture peeking out.

"Dare!" Michaela squealed when she felt her cousin's tongue swipe at her tiny rosebud.

"Oh, Dare!" Michaela groaned as he used his strong hands to part her buttocks.

There was an odd feeling in the pit of her stomach as her cousin played with her fleshy globes. His strong fingers kneading her flesh had started her juices flowing but when he touched her buttocks, the feelings intensified.

"Oh!" was all she said as he tried to push his tongue into her rectum.

The feeling of his tongue tickling her sweaty, tightly clenched anus was so vulgar, so file and...naughty and exciting. The odd feeling in the pit of her guts intensified; she almost felt sick from the feelings in her guts.

She sighed as he quickly coated her legs with the sunning lotion. Then, he dribbled some sunning lotion at the top of her furrow. The oil dribbled down and Dare rubbed the oil around Michaela's anus.

"Oh, oh yes, oh Dare," Michaela grunted as Dare worked his middle finger into her willing rectum.

That odd, off-center feeling had lessened somewhat when his touches had left her buttocks. Then, when she'd felt the warm oil dribbling down, dribbling over her anus, Michaela had almost begged him to stop, begged Dare to continue, to hurry with his illicit actions.

She grunted and groaned as he thrust the thick digit into her rectum. Adding a second finger, Dare drew a deep, guttural groan from Michaela's lips. Her legs parted wide to give him better access to her backdoor.

"Ack!" she screamed out when Dare's thumb mashed against her clitoris.

She shook and grunted in orgasm for a long moment. When Dare worked a third greasy finger into her straining rectum, Michaela ground her teeth. His fingers were thick; even with the oil it was an uncomfortable intrusion. But she found herself wanting the intrusion, wanting more of his fingers inside of her.

"I, Dare, I, oh, oh, oh!" Michaela grunted, thrusting herself back to force more of his fingers into herself.

"Michaela, I, I got to..." Dare whined.

"ACK!" Michaela screamed out as Dare jerked his fingers from her stretched anus.

"Oh Jesus God," Michaela shrieked as the blunt head of Dare's cock pushed into her greasy anus.

Only the head of Dare's throbbing cock was inside of Michaela's straining, protesting anus before he forcefully ejaculated a thick stream of semen into Michaela's bowels. She could feel the thick spunk jetting into her as he bucked, grunted and groaned.

"You, you not done, huh?" Michaela whimpered as Dare's breathing slowed to gasps and groans.

"I, I, give me a minute," Dare said and looked down at her tight little greasy anus, stretched taut around his thick cock.

His cock revived quickly at the obscene image of his cock pushing into her tiny rosebud. The sounds of her pants and whimpers spurred him on.

"Oh, oh God yes," Michaela panted as her cousin pushed his fat cock painfully into her struggling, protesting rectum.

She could feel his greasy cock rasping along her rectal walls. She could feel his pulse as his cock pushed into her, stretching her, filling her guts. His thick foreskin curled back, rasping and rubbing along, filling her, causing painful little tremors as he thrust forward into her.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,041 Followers