Mixed Drinks, Triskaidekaphobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And fucking liked it," Nash said aloud as he urinated into the sparkling clean bowl.

Nash accepted the new drink and sipped it. On the television, the announcers were ticking off the final moments of the first half.

"Lay's making some more snacks; you are staying, right?" Charlie said hopefully.

"I uh, yeah, I mean, you guys haven't had enough of me yet?" Nash asked.

The second half was no better for the Denver Broncos but they did not watch the game. After their delicious tray of snacks with homemade salsa and homemade guacamole, Charlee got on hands and knees and encouraged Nash to fuck her pussy while she sucked Lay's cock. After the three had climaxed, Charlie had Lay and Nash switch places.

"Damn, I, I don't think there's another drop of sperm in these balls," Nash admitted after he'd finally managed to ejaculate into Charlie's hot sucking mouth.

While the commentators broke down the football games of the day and made their predictions for the Sunday Night and the Monday Night football games, Nash realized he had some class assignments that needed his attention. He dressed again and made his way to the door.

At the door, Nash was kissed by a nude Charlie. A nude Lay gave Nash a hug and a quick lip to lip kiss. Then Nash staggered out of the apartment.

"Very well, very well, yes Ms. Singleton, a Nash Thornton, mm hmm," an old man in a red coat adorned with gold braids and neatly pressed black slacks said as Nash stumbled off of the elevator. "Ah, I do believe your gentleman friend has just arrived to the lobby. Thank you, Ms. Singleton."

Nash confirmed that he was indeed Nash Thornton. He confirmed that Wade had been absent when he'd arrived earlier. He didn't know why, but Nash handed the older man a five dollar bill before exiting the building.

In their shared classroom the next day, Paige sweetly asked Nash how his weekend had gone. Nash smiled, removing the fake smile from the blonde's face.

"It was fantastic," Nash said truthfully. "Yours?"

"I uh, well, I mean, I waited for you to show up and..." Paige stammered as her three girlfriends watched, waiting for their cue to laugh at Nash the Nerd Thornton.

"Well, since I knew there is no three thirteen, there are no thirteens in the Winley Apartment building, I took my friends Charlotte and Lay around the world," Nash smiled.

"Winley? I uh, I didn't say Winley, I said Windham," Paige said, perturbed at missing her chance to laugh in Nash's face.

"Windham? Where my mother and step-father live?" Nash said.

"Uh, oh," Paige said.

"You know, Paige, this is college. This is big boy and big girl world. This isn't high school," Nash said, setting up his laptop for the class.

"What, what's that mean?" Paige demanded, eyes squinted in anger.

"Means, quit playing high school games," Nash said and focused his attention on his laptop.

This time when Nash entered the lobby, Wade was at his post. The man affirmed that Mr. Snelling was indeed expecting Mr. Thornton and summoned the elevator for Nash.

"Hey! Come on in; it's meatless Monday," Lay said, opening the door of the apartment.

"Want to bet?" Nash asked, gripping Lay's semi-erect cock in his hand.

"Well, the beans are simmering right now," Lay said, sitting at the kitchen table and offering his cock to Nash.

By the time Charlie entered the apartment, beat from another long Monday, Nash was discovering he could deep throat a thick cock. After dinner, he and Lay would see if Nash could take a fat cock up his virgin ass.

"I see our boyfriend is here," Charlie smiled happily.

"I, augh, oh, oh God, I, I'll make you a drink after we, mm..." Lay panted, close to climax.

"Make me a Triskaidekaphobia cocktail while I get out of these clothes," Charlie smiled, kissing her boyfriend.

"Oh, augh, I okay," Lay groaned as he pumped his semen into Nash's throat.

The End.

..**..**..**..**-

**Author's notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

The Winley Apartments and the doorman Wade were introduced in 'Vodka: Cherry and Chocolate' in the Group Sex category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12