Mixed Drinks, Triskaidekaphobia

Story Info
Making new friends, the hard, sweaty way.
4.1k words
4.56
4.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

***If male bisexuality offends you, please hit the 'Backspace' key now.

**..**..**..**..**..**

Nash pulled into the crumbling parking lot of the Winley Building. The five story apartment building had once been the very picture of elegance but was now a sad shadow among other sad shadows and shells.

Many of the cars in the parking lot reflected this; they were battered, rusted, older automobiles. Nash smiled; there was even an old VW van with a peace symbol painted on its sides.

Normally, there would have been a doorman to greet Nash, to inquire his business in the Winley Building. But Wade was feeling the effects of his years and was once again in the small bathroom just to the left of the lobby. Nash walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

The elevator smelled strongly of cleaning solution; Housekeeping cleaned the elevator every morning, even on a Sunday morning like this one. Nash pushed the button for the third floor and waited. With an anemic 'whoosh' the doors slid closed.

The layout of each floor was eccentric to a fault. Horace Winley had designed the layout so that the even numbered apartments were on the northern flank of the building and the odd numbered apartments occupied the southern wall. Nash wandered along the northern flank until he made the deduction that Apartment 313 would be on the opposite side of the building. He shifted the half-gallon bottle of Artigas Tequila to his left arm and found himself in front of Apartment 305.

"And...three oh nine, three eleven, three fif...huh?" Nash said, walking east along the hallway, his feet making little sound on the faded shag carpet.

Nash walked back and again saw Apartment 311, then Apartment 315. He looked across the hall and saw Apartments 302 and 304.

Nash walked down the hallway, head swiveling back and forth. As he walked west, the even numbered apartments climbed higher and the odd numbered apartments went down in numbers.

Arriving in front of Apartment 311 after walking east again, Nash heard music bleeding from the apartment. It did not sound like a Football Party, but Nash took a chance and rang the doorbell.

A moment later, an attractive red head swung the door open and smiled widely. She was tall for a woman, five eight in her bare feet. Her curly red hair reached just below her shoulders, her face was round and her brown eyes were deep pools of chocolate. Her smile revealed a 'chipmunk' style overbite.

She was dressed in a short silk robe tied loosely and her round breasts threatened to spill out. Nash could see her legs were a pasty white and were slightly tick.

"Hi I uh, I hate to bother you," Nash started.

"Then why are you?" the woman said, smile widening.

"I, I'm looking for Apartment three thirteen?" Nash asked.

"Three...there's no three thirteen," A handsome young man said, appearing next to the attractive red head, putting his arm loosely around the hip of the red head. "Horace Winley? The guy that designed this building? Suffered from Triskaidekaphobia. That's why it goes from three eleven to three fifteen."

"Oh," Nash said, noticing that the young man had a terrycloth wrap slung around his waist. "Tris...what?"

"Who are you looking for?" the red head asked, still smiling her friendly smile.

"Fear of the number thirteen," the young man smiled.

"I, I'm looking for Paige? Paige Walker?" Nash asked, brushing his thick brown hair back nervously.

Even though the young man's wrap was slung low, Nash could see the head of the man's cock dangling below the hem of the terrycloth wrap. He could also see that the man's legs and arms and chest were bare of any hair even though the man sported a thick head of brown hair.

"Paige...Paige, Lay, you know any Paige Walker?" the red head asked.

"Nope; you sure she said the Winley Apartments?" Leighton Snelling asked Nash.

"I, yeah," Nash said, stomach plummeting.

He felt pretty foolish; Paige Walker and he shared a class together at Benhurst Community College, their Post-Industrial Revolution Economics class. He'd finally screwed up the courage to ask the well-developed eighteen year old blonde for a date and with a sweet smile, she'd agreed.

"Oh, but Nash? Why don't you come over on Sunday; you like the Broncos? They're playing the Chiefs; oh I'm sure the Chiefs will make dog meat out of them, but bring some tequila and we'll get too drunk to care, okay?" she'd cooed, thrusting her large chest toward him.

Using his older brother's ID, Nash managed to buy a half-gallon bottle of Artigas Tequila and checked and double-checked the time for kickoff. With threats of grievous bodily harm, Nash's older brother let Nash borrow his John Elway football jersey. But, obviously, Paige Walker did not live in the Winley Building. Apparently, Paige Walker had given Nash a brush-off.

"What's in the bag?" the red head asked as Nash turned to leave.

"I uh, I got some tequila," Nash mumbled.

"Ooh!" the red head cooed. "Tequila?"

"Tequila? I hey, we, we can watch the Broncos game here, Dude," Leighton offered, opening the apartment door wide.

"Yeah," the red head enthused.

"Take me five seconds to make some snacks," Leighton offered.

"One, two, three," the red head started to count.

"Shush you," Leighton smiled. "Come on in, Dude, but don't pay any attention to Charlie; she's a smart ass."

"Rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass," Charlie smiled, stepping aside. "Come on in. Bring your tequila too."

"I, you, you sure?" Nash asked, stepping just past the door frame.

"Yeah," Charlie said, turning and walking toward a leather couch.

When she turned, Nash was looking at her full buttocks before the hem of the silk robe fluttered down again. He guessed the young woman was possibly ten, fifteen pounds over what most people considered normal. But she wore the extra weight well.

"Hey, look, if I'm interrupting anything," Nash asked as Charlie fumbled with the remote control for the wall-mounted flat screen television.

"Close the door," Charlie smiled, pulling up the pre-game analysis. "Hey, Lay? The Saints lost to the Panthers."

"What? You're kidding!" Leighton called out from another room.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Charlie Singleton," the red head smiled. "And my butt head boyfriend's name is Leighton Snelling but everyone just calls him 'Lay.'"

"Hmm? Oh! I'm Nash Thornton," Nash said, looking as Charlie flopped down on the couch, robe fluttering open to show her tight coils of carrot orange red hair.

"SO, what else you got?" Lay entered the room, wrap still slung low on his hips.

"Just the tequila," Nash said, holding out the bottle.

"What? What were you going to mix with it?" Lay asked, accepting the offered bottle.

"I don't know," Nash said. "Paige just said get some tequila and..."

"Go on, have a seat. Like I said, take me about five seconds..." Lay said, turning again.

"One, two, three," Charlie started to count. "Come on, have a seat."

Charlie pulled Nash to sit next to her. If she noticed that her robe had parted, exposing her left breast and tightly crinkled areole and hard nipple and her thatch of pubic hair, she gave no indication.

Nash fought valiantly, but his seven and a half inches of uncircumcised cock began to swell in his shorts.

"By the way, how'd you get past Wade?" Charlie asked, turning to face Nash.

"Who?" Nash asked, trying to pull his eyes from her left breast to her big brown eyes.

"Wade, Wade, the doorman?" Charlie asked. "He should have told you there's no three thirteen."

"Doorman? There wasn't any doorman when I came in," Nash said.

"And here we go," Lay said, carrying three short rock glasses into the living room.

Each step caused his wrap to flounce up and down, flashing Nash glimpses of Lay's thick cock and hairless balls. Charlie leaned forward, causing her right breast to pop out of her loose robe. Nash also reached forward and accepted the drink.

"What is this?" Charlie asked, looking at the drink.

"I think we'll call it a Triskaidekaphobia cocktail," Lay said.

"A Triskaidekaphobia cocktail?" Charlie laughed.

"Yeah, if Horace Winley hadn't suffered from Triskaidekaphobia? We'd never met our new friend here," Lay said, sipping from the third glass.

"So, what's in it?" Charlie said, nodding her head in approval after a sip.

"Some Mark's Orange and Mark's licorice and Nash's Tequila," Lay said, sitting on the other side of Nash, hemming Nash in between the two.

"It's pretty good," Charlie said. "What do you think, Nash?"

"It's pretty good," Nash agreed, trying to hide his erection by crossing his legs.

Lay's wrap had fluttered up when he sat down on the low slung couch. Nash could see that Lay was completely hairless from neck down. He could see that Lay was circumcised, that the head of his cock was a fat plum and Lay's balls were two heavy orbs.

"And..." Lay said when they heard a soft 'ding' from another room. "The five seconds are up."

Lay put his drink on a coaster on the coffee table and got to his feet. He left the room and Charlie put her hand onto Nash's thigh close to his erection. She took another sip of her drink, smiling at Nash.

"So, what you studying; you said you're going to BCC, right?" Charlie asked.

"I, accounting. I'm hoping to get into accounting," Nash said, taking another gulp of the sweet, tart drink.

"A numbers nerd? A numbers nerd!" Charlie screeched playfully. "God! I, I just can't get away from you guys, can I?"

"I work for Sullivan and Rittnour," Lay smiled, naming a local Accounting firm.

He carried a wooden tray. Again, his wrap flounced up and down, exposing his fat cock and heavy balls. Next to him, Nash saw that Charlie's robe was completely open, showing off her lush figure.

Nash saw that there were some cut vegetables with two bowls of dip, some tortilla chips with melted sauce and bean paste, and three miniature pepperoni pizzas on his plate.

"And..." Charlie said grabbing a napkin from the abandoned wooden tray and placing the napkin on Nash's crotch, directly onto his erection.

"How, where'd you get the pizzas?" Nash asked.

"They're really just English muffins I slice in half," Lay smiled.

A moment later, Lay got up and refreshed their drinks. Nash tried one sauce and tasted a crisp, refreshing dill. The other sauce was a tart honey mustard sauce.

"The carrots are best with the honey mustard and the broccoli, I think the broccoli and cauliflower just really go with the dill," Charlie advised. "Hey, you mind if we get comfortable?"

"I, uh, no, no, I mean, shit, it, it's your place," Nash said.

"He said its okay," Charlie called out.

"Oh, okay," Lay called back.

Charlie wiggled out of her robe and let it pool onto the couch cushion behind herself. Lay entered the living room a moment later, nude.

"Thanks Sweetheart," Charlie beamed, putting her empty plate onto the wooden tray.

"Yeah, thanks," Nash mumbled, looking away from Lay's well-muscled and tanned body.

"You want to, you can get naked as well," Charlie invited.

"Yeah, Dude, let that monster of yours breathe, huh?" Lay encouraged, actually patting Nash's erection.

"I uh, uh," Nash hesitated.

"I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to," Charlie said.

"Yeah, Dude, do whatever you're comfortable with," Lay said and groaned as the Broncos missed an easy field goal. "You know if they were playing at home? He would have made that, easy."

Steeling himself, Nash wiggled out of the oversized jersey. Both Lay and Charlie eyed Nash's muscled torso. Nash almost jumped when Charlie reached out and lightly squeezed his left pectoral muscle. There was an electric jolt from her touch.

"Nice. You work out?" Charlie praised.

"A little bit," Nash admitted.

"Free weights?" Lay asked, feeling Nash's bicep.

"Uh, yeah, we, we got this old bench press and some barbells," Nash said as Lay continued to touch Nash's arm.

"Hey, Nash, how many people play for the Denver defense?" Lay asked.

"Oh God," Charlie tittered. "Nash? Whatever you do? Do not laugh."

"Apparently, not enough," Lay said as the Chiefs scored an easy touchdown.

"Do not laugh. Do not laugh," Charlie ordered, pressing her nude body against Nash's left side.

Nash shot her a smile and she laughed happily. Before Nash knew what was happening, Charlie pressed her lips to his. She softly licked his lips and he opened his mouth for her tongue.

Her arms wound around his neck as their kiss deepened. Nash could feel her large breasts, her hard nipples dragging against his bare flesh.

Charlie lowered one hand and rubbed Nash's chest, rubbed the patch of chest hair. She thrust her chest against him a little harder and he got the message. He brought his right hand up to her heavy, spongy, firm breast.

"Mm hmm," Charlie cooed into his mouth as he played with her left breast and hard nipple.

Charlie pulled out of their kiss and brought her left hand to the waistband of his shorts. With another kiss, she rubbed her hand down to his quivering cock.

"Can I?" Charlie asked, hooking her thumb into the waistband of his shorts.

"Uh, yeah, yeah," Nash grunted.

Deftly, Charlie unhooked his snap and worked the zipper down. She kissed him several more times before sliding his briefs and shorts down, freeing his jerking, twitching cock.

"Fuck!" Lay said.

"Hmm?" Charlie asked and looked down at the exposed cock. "Oh! He's that's, you're uncircumcised!"

Yeah," Nash agreed.

"I, can I..." Charlie asked and reached to grip Nash's cock in her hand.

Lay eased Nash's shorts and underwear down and off. Charlie's hand encircled Nash's cock and skinned his foreskin down, exposing Nash's flared head. She gave his cock a few strokes then turned and kissed Nash again.

Nash's head was in a fog, a very pleasant fog as this cute, pleasantly full-figured woman kissed him hotly. While he played with her heavy breasts, she took him into her warm wet mouth, lips stretched taut around his thick member. Her tongue sucked and stroked his tongue while they kissed. Her soft tongue lapped all around his cock as she slid more and more of him into her mouth.

Nash's eyes opened wide. If she was kissing him, stroking his chest with one hand while her other hand played with his thick hair, then there was no way she was sucking and stroking his cock.

"Oh, oh fuck," Nash groaned and loosed a torrent of semen into Lay's hotly sucking mouth.

"Save some for me," Charlie ordered her boyfriend then pressed her lips to Nash's lips again.

"Mm," Lay said, releasing Nash's still hard cock.

Charlie pulled her mouth from Nash's mouth and leaned across Nash. Nash watched through bleary eyes as the two kissed passionately. They pulled apart and Lay smiled at Nash.

"Oh goody! He's still hard!" Charlie said excitedly.

"Come on, need you to fuck me," Charlie urged, pulling Nash from the couch.

In between coffee table and television, Charlie lay on the plush beige carpet and spread her legs. Nash could see her coral pink inner lips, puffy and wet, peeking from her ginger bush. He knelt between her legs and pressed his cock to her opening.

"I augh! God! I, I can feel, oh that's good, so good," Charlie groaned as Nash's foreskin curled back as he pushed himself into her.

"You talk too much," Lay chuckled, pressing the head of his cock to her mouth.

"Mm hmm!" Charlie agreed, swallowing the head of Lay's cock.

Nash watched his cock slowly push into her pussy. Glancing up, he watched Lay's tick cock pushing into Charlie's willing mouth. Charlie's breasts wobbled and shook as Nash began thrusting forcefully into her. He could smell the sex in the air, could hear the sounds of her pussy squelching and Charlie's lips and tongue slurping; their sounds were drowning out the Broncos' football game.

"Mmng, augh!" Charlie cried out, wrapping her legs around Nash's legs, holding him in place.

"Oh, oh fuck," Lay groaned.

Nash pounded Charlie as hard as he could, giving the limited range of motion her firm grip afforded him. He watched as Lay and Charlie kissed, passing Lay's semen back and forth between them.

"Fuck!" Nash grunted, spewing his seed into Charlie's clutching pussy.

When Nash pulled out of Charlie's snug pussy, Lay knelt on the carpet between Charlie's legs and began eating her pussy. Charlie motioned Nash closer and cleaned his limp cock of their sticky juices. Her wet mouth and loud slurping soon had Nash's cock reviving.

"Tube's right there, on the end table," Charlie urged, panting as another orgasm approached.

"Huh?" Nash asked, looking at the tube of KY jelly on the end table.

"Tube's right there," Charlie pointed. "Need to use that if you're going to fuck Lay's ass."

"What?" Nash grunted in surprise.

"Oh, oh fuck, fuck yes!" Charlie cried out as lay licked her to orgasm. "That's it, Baby, get that pussy good and clean."

"Dude," Lay ordered, then bent his head and continued to lick Charlie's drooling slit.

In a fog, Nash knee-walked to the end table. Grabbing the tube, he squeezed a dollop of the gel into his hand and greased his cock.

Nash looked at Lay's tightly clenched rosebud and felt a shiver of excitement. The shiver startled him; he'd never ever considered fucking a man before.

"Ain't never had a man suck your schlong before neither," Nash reminded himself as he pressed his cockhead against Lay's struggling anus.

Lay let out a guttural groan as Nash's cock firmly pressed against his anus.

Nash let out a groan as the head of his cock pushed into Lay's tight anus. His head was whirring with an odd roaring sound as he pressed another millimeter of his cock into Lay's hole. Charlie squealed in orgasm as Lay used fingers and tongue on her pussy.

"Augh, o fuck," Nash groaned as the head of his cock pushed past Lay's squirming, struggling sphincter.

"Mm hmm," Lay moaned as Nash pushed into his rectum.

"I, oh, oh fuck," Nash groaned as an incredible heat and incredible tightness wrapped around the shaft of his cock.

"It good?" Charlie cooed to lay. "Huh? Is it good, getting fucked?"

"Mm hmm," Lay groaned as more of Nash's meat pushed into him.

Nash could feel Lay's rectal walls squeezing him tightly. He could feel Lay's rectal muscles trying to force him out of Lay's guts. The heat was incredible, the tightness was almost painful as he pushed up into Lay's ass.

"Augh!" both Lay and Nash grunted when Nash's hips slapped against Lay's buttocks.

"Oh, oh God," Lay groaned as Nash began to pull his cock out of Lay's wriggling rectum.

"Mm hmm," Nash agreed, panting slightly.

"Come on, fuck me," Lay choked out.

Nash pushed back in and Lay grunted a strangled scream. Nash pulled out again, then pushed back into Lay's ass, a little more forcefully.

Nash held firmly on Lay's hips as he fucked his new friend. He watched Charlie's face contort in pleasure as her boyfriend licked, sucked and fingered her ginger pussy to another orgasm.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Lay began to chant as Nash fucked him with hard and long strokes.

Nash and Lay both groaned out in pleasure as Nash's sperm bubbled up and blasted into Lay's bowels. Nash felt lightheaded as rope after rope of his semen flooded Lay's guts.

Lay grunted, jerked and convulsed as his own semen flooded the palm of his hand. When a wheezing, gasping Nash pulled his wilting cock from Lay's bowels, Lay licked the palm of his hand clean.

"Hall bathroom's right there, Charlie said, voice dreamy. "Want another drink?"

I, I just fucked a dude, I just fucked another guy," Nash thought to himself as he used the half-bath to clean his slimy cock.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers
12