Mixed Drinks, Hot Mint Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, oh God," Amber thought, watching the chubby cutie bending over to gather her clothes.

Kyrie's ass was a large, round ass. Her light brown anus and coral pink lips were framed by pasty white flesh. Watching the girl wiggle into her pretty pink panties, then hefting her 38D breasts into her pretty bra had Amber wanting to touch the beautiful blonde again. The sight of Kyrie's flabby flesh had Amber wanting to touch herself.

"I, oh, oh man, my mom's going to..." Kyrie babbled as she stepped into her tennis shoes.

"You got my number; call me sometime," Amber asked as Kyrie prepared to bolt out the front door.

With the poker, Amber scattered the burning embers. She made sure the screen was firmly closed then gathered their mugs. Her last act was to bolt the front door.

It was close to noon when Amber woke up. A text message sent to Kyrie's phone was returned a few moments later; her mother had been less than pleased when Kyrie rolled in at ten minutes to three in the morning.

"Next time I'll set an alarm," Amber promised herself.

Amber reheated some leftovers for lunch. She then lolled in a steamy, sudsy bubble bath and lazily masturbated to thoughts of the big beautiful girl that had graced her bearskin rug the previous evening.

'What you doing?' Amber sent to Kyrie's cell phone.

They had barbequed pork on thick slab bread. Amber also made some garlic and cayenne French fries and some cool, creamy coleslaw to go with the sandwiches.

Again, Amber made them each a hot mint chocolate drink. Kyrie laughed, reading ''the difference between a joke and three cocks; your mama can't take a joke' on her mug. Amber smiled and showed Kyrie that her own mug read 'I can't get my head far enough up my own ass to see things from your point of view.'

This time, they took the drinks upstairs to Amber's bedroom. Inside of her room, Amber helped Kyrie shed her clothing and lay the beautiful girl onto the bed. Then, Amber delighted Kyrie by performing a slow, seductive strip-tease. Then, Amber wiggled onto the bed and kissed Kyrie. Leaning against the mound of pillows, the two girls kissed and touched one another. They paused every now and then to drink their hot beverages.

When their mugs were empty, Amber dashed back down the stairs. She returned a few moments later with two more hot mint chocolates and crawled into the bed with her guest. The two lolled on the bed and drank and kissed and drank and touched one another.

"Wish it wasn't so fucking cold outside; I, we'd get into my hot tub," Amber crooned, hands kneading Kyrie's flab.

"Ew," Kyrie shuddered at the thought of being outside in the bitter cold.

Amber switched her television on and put on some soft, romantic music. She rolled on top of Kyrie, pinning the girl down. She mashed her crotch against Kyrie's smooth mound and kissed the girl's pouting lips.

Amber wiggled down, breaking the crotch to crotch contact. She nibbled at Kyrie's flabby breasts and hard nipples. Kyrie giggled as Amber nibbled at Kyrie's paunch and gasped out when Amber delved her wet tongue into Kyrie's navel.

Amber gave a few licks to Kyrie's fragrant pussy, then performed a graceful turn, placing her lightly furred crotch just above Kyrie's gasping mouth.

The two lovers performed oral sex on one another. Kyrie again tasted Amber's tightly clenched anus and wormed a finger into Amber's willing ass. She grunted and shuddered as Amber worked a spittle lubricated finger into Kyrie's anus. Kyrie grunted and shuddered as Amber sucked forcefully on Kyrie's clitoris.

After their second orgasms ceased, Amber dismounted Kyrie's face and again lay on top of the gasping, wheezing girl. They kissed softly a few times; Amber rubbing her lightly furred crotch against Kyrie's mound.

"Can I, I want to fuck you," Amber whispered. "Can I fuck you?"

"What we doing now?" Kyrie giggled, kissing Amber hotly.

Amber rolled over and pulled her nightstand drawer open. She produced a strap-on dildo by the web belt harness. Kyrie's eyes grew large at the sight of the instrument in Amber's hand. Those beautiful eyes grew even larger as Amber affixed the dildo about her waist, then cinched the thigh belts.

Kyrie shivered; the sight of the beautiful dancer now sporting an erect cock was incredibly sexy. She heard a low buzz as Amber switched on the dual vibrators. She grunted out as Amber grasped the instrument and dragged the tip up and down Kyrie's drooling slit. Kyrie bucked when the buzzing tip grazed against her hypersensitive clitoris.

"Mm, I oh, oh!" Kyrie grunted as Amber pushed the dildo into her.

"Mm, I Jesus," Amber groaned as the vibrating base of the strap-on dildo was pressed firmly against her crotch.

Amber took several short jabs to work the length of the phallus into Kyrie's incredibly tight slit. She also swiveled her hips slightly as she pushed forward. The entire time, the growling, buzzing base of her cock pressed maddeningly against her, causing ripples of pleasure.

Kyrie shuddered as the latex pole rasped and rubbed along her vaginal walls. When Amber bent forward to kiss her, this pressed the shaft directly against Kyrie's fat clitoris and she cried out in orgasm.

Fully imbedded in Kyrie's pussy, base pressed firmly against her crotch, Amber shuddered in pleasure. She leaned down and gave Kyrie a sloppy and wet kiss, sucking on Kyrie's fat tongue.

Kneeling between Kyrie's legs, Amber slowly pulled the fat dong out again. Then, Amber allowed her weight to force the cock back into Kyrie. Both girls groaned and panted as Amber slowly sank into Kyrie's depths.

"Oh, I, oh, oh God," Kyrie began to pant as Amber's thrust picked up speed.

"Mm hmm," Amber moaned in pleasure.

"I, oh, oh God! Aieegh!" Kyrie screamed in orgasm.

"Mmng, augh, oh, oh God," Amber groaned loudly in orgasm.

"I, too much, too much, I you, you need stop," Kyrie babbled after her third orgasm.

Weakly, Amber managed to pull her dong out of Kyrie's gaping pussy. She managed to turn the dong's two vibrators off, then collapsed onto the bed next to Kyrie. She lay on her left side and pulled Kyrie to lie on her right side. Facing one another, the two women kissed softly.

"I, oh, oh shit, oh God! You, you said you was going set your alarm!" Kyrie shrilled.

"Huh?" Amber groggily roused and closed her eyes against the harsh lighting of her overhead light.

She had turned the light off; that was one feature she did not like about this building was the lighting fixtures in the bedrooms. Amber shielded her eyes and watched a frantic Kyrie struggling to get dressed.

"I, I can't believe, you know what time it is?" Kyrie complained then thundered out of the room.

"Ooh," Amber shivered as the cool air of the hallway struck her nude flesh. She went downstairs and turned off all the lights. She then made sure the front door was securely bolted before scampering back upstairs to the warmth of her bed.

Seeing her strap-on lying on the bed, Amber smiled. She picked up the eight inch dong and slid the instrument into her mouth. Tilting her head back, Amber managed to swallow the entire length of the phallus, tasting the cute little chubby bunny's nectar on the latex dong.

Then, grabbing her empty coffee mug, Amber poured herself a few fingers of St. Elizabeth's Superior Whiskey. She smiled as she read the rude comment on the side of her mug before toasting herself in the reflection of her bureau's mirror.

A soft 'brrrp' alerted Amber that she had a text message. Amber woke up, came to and looked around. Locating her cell phone, Amber smiled; the message was from her little chubby bunny.

"Uh. No," Amber then snapped, reading Kyrie's message.

Apparently, Kyrie's mother had not taken Kyrie's late arrival for the second night in a row very well. Kyrie was asking if Amber would be amenable to Kyrie becoming a roommate or even a paying tenant.

"I meet some cute girl, I'm supposed tell you move over?" Amber asked as she tapped out her refusal. "Or maybe some cute guy?"

Pulling a thick terry cloth robe on over her nude body, Amber gathered the two coffee mugs then tottered down the stairs. The coffee mugs went into the dishwasher and Amber pulled another coffee mug from the cabinet.

'Reall men don't wear pink--they eat it,' Amber read on her mug and smiled.

Lowell Truesdale was a real man. And he did eat it. He ate it very well.

"Yes, Kyrie, you are just a fuck," Amber snapped, reading Kyrie's next text message. "What? You thought this was love? Grow up. Jesus; don't have time for some little teeny's fucking drama..."

"After all, I had to..." Amber angrily defended to herself, argued against the voices in her head.

Becky Wright, her best friend in the whole world had forcefully rejected Amber's declarations of love. Bethany Soorell, Amber's crush had whispered and gasped words of love, but when Bethany's step-mother had confronted the two girls, Bethany had denied those same words of love.

Becky had whined, wheedled, and manipulated Amber into leaving their home in Turning Point, Louisiana and moving to DeGarde, Louisiana. Moments after stepping from the Greyhound bus, their entire worldly possessions in their back packs, Becky had met Marc Trahan and abandoned Amber to her own devices.

"So, just grow up, Kyrie," Amber said, blinking back the tears that threatened to spill. "I sure the fuck had to."

Another 'brrrp' let her know there was a text waiting for her attention. Amber put her dirty dishes into the dishwasher, then pulled the phone out of the robe's pocket.

"Shit," Amber said, looking at the digital clock; Robert was asking her to come in for the lunch shift. "Don't give me no time, huh, ass hole?"

"Maybe tonight," Amber promised herself, looking at the hot chocolate pod in the rack.

"Definitely tonight," Amber said, checking the weight of the bottle of Mark's Peppermint Liqueur.

The End

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

Kyrie Summers is a character briefly mentioned in the '101 In the Shade' series in Incest/Taboo category.

Amber Duhon is a character introduced in 'Cast Adrift' in the Incest/Taboo category.

The Barragona Python Striker jacket and the Surewill Wolf series sunglasses, the Surewill Group business is introduced in 'Mixed Drinks: Bahama Sunset' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Becky Wright, Amber's friend, and Bethany Soorell, Amber's crush are likewise mentioned in 'Cast Adrift' in the Incest/Taboo category.

The Sugar Shack, Amber's place of employment is introduced in 'Alana's Playtime' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day. But try to remember, just because your heart has been broken in the past, it doesn't make it right to break the hearts of others.

12