Mixed Drinks, Hot Mint Chocolate

Story Info
A naughty stripper, a sweet chubby girl and a bearskin rug.
5.3k words
4.27
7.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

This is a short little tale.

*.*

Kyrie Summer tiredly pasted a smile on her chubby face as the attractive brunette put her items onto the conveyer belt. The nineteen year old started the belt's slow progress and began scanning the customer's purchases into the computer system.

"Ma'am? May I see your ID please?" Kyrie politely asked when the bottle of Iron Barrel Chocolate Whiskey came to rest against the metal lip of the scanner.

"Of course," Amber Duhon gave the heavy-set blonde a genuine smile as she fished out her Louisiana Driver's License.

Kyrie checked and nodded; Amber Duhon was twenty two years old. Kyrie scanned the bottle, then scanned the bottle of Nulough's Whipped Cream Vodka and the pint bottles of Mark's Chocolate Liqueur and Mark's Peppermint Liqueur.

"Having a party?" Kyrie asked politely as she continued to scan the items while Rodney put everything into bags.

"Mm, maybe," Amber smiled. "Want to come?"

"I wish," Kyrie smiled tightly. "But I don't get out of here until ten."

"Tomorrow?" What time you work tomorrow?" Amber brazenly asked.

Kyrie paused and stared at the attractive woman. Her eyes saw the Barragona original python Striker jacket over the distressed blue jeans and the snug sweater. She saw the woman's warm brown eyes and slim nose and small spatter of freckles dotting the woman's cheeks.

"Um, I, um, tomorrow I come in early," Kyrie stammered. "Um, I get out at four thirty."

"Perfect! I'll do a pork roast, you like pork? And then we'll have some hot mint chocolate, okay?" Amber said, pulling her cell phone out of her Barragona bag.

"Uh, do you think you could start ringing up my stuff now?" an ill-tempered woman snapped at Kyrie.

"Ma'am, she hasn't finished ringing me up," Amber smiled to the woman. "So you just wait your turn, okay?"

"She'd be done ringing you up if y'all wasn't so busy jabbering," the woman snapped, grabbing her few items off the conveyer belt.

Kyrie fought down her laugh as she gave Amber her phone number. Amber tapped on her cell phone then smiled.

"There. I just sent you the address," Amber said then slid her credit card through the slot. "Say, mm, about six?"

"We're not allowed to have our phones out here," Kyrie said as she helped Rodney put the last few items into the bags.

"It'll still be there by the time you get off; see you tomorrow," Amber smiled and left, Rodney following with her grocery laden buggy.

A strong gust of bone-chilling air blew across the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store parking lot. Rodney and Amber made quick work of loading the trunk of Amber's jet black 2018 Boss 302 Mustang. Amber pulled out a five dollar bill and Rodney thanked the woman before bustling back into the warmth of the grocery store.

Amber gave a friendly wave at the unpleasant old woman as she slowly drove past the woman. The woman stared, uncomprehending then scowled as Amber pushed her Surewill Wolf series sunglasses on her face.

The Withers Condominiums were designed to look like old rustic barns clumped together. Amber backed into the garage of Unit 102, a three bedroom unit. She watched the garage door slowly go down before shutting off the engine. Then she braced herself against the frigid cold of the garage and opened her car door.

After putting her groceries away, Amber gathered up the clothes she would need for tonight and threw the duffel bag into the passenger seat of her car. The sun had gone down so Amber did not wear the sunglasses. Within moments of leaving her condo, Amber pulled up behind Sugar Shack, a Gentlemen's' Club in Pinoak, Louisiana.

Scampering as quickly as she could, Amber entered the rear of the nightclub and took a moment to warm up. Then she dressed for her first set.

"Aw yeah, that's right, it's hunting season. Put your hands together for Bambi; she's a real dear," the DJ announced and Amber strutted onstage.

At one thirty in the morning, Amber tiredly drove home. Her ears still rang from the loud music and her eyes burned from cheap aftershave and from exhaustion as she drove.

After a scalding hot shower, Amber selected a soft, sexy teddy with matching robe. In her bedroom, Amber had a small refrigerator and liquor cabinet. Getting some ice, Amber poured herself a few fingers of St. Elizabeth's Superior Whiskey and lay back on her king sized bed. CNN provided some mindless noise and Amber sipped her drink as the news commentators blathered on about stock market, politics, climate change, the world in general.

Amber smiled as she read a text message from the cute cashier, Kyrie. Despite the late hour, Amber answered the text. After a few moments, Amber sent another text, wishing Kyrie a good night's rest.

At five that morning, her cell phone jangled out 'When the Saints Go Marching In.' Amber woke and groggily made her way downstairs. She took out her largest cast iron skillet and stirred together some olive oil, some orange juice, a few heaping tablespoons of brown sugar, some paprika, salt, cayenne pepper and fresh cracked black pepper. Amber smashed a few cloves of garlic and sliced a yellow onion. The sliced onion was layered onto the bottom of the cast iron skillet and Amber scored the bone in pork shoulder.

"I love a gas stove," Amber said aloud as she seared the pork shoulder in the skillet, making sure to coat all sides with the olive oil orange juice spice rub.

Then, the cast iron skillet went into the oven. Amber made sure the fat side was up then closed the oven and turned the oven on to 225 degrees.

"Low and slow, leave the bone in. Hmm, just like a good fuck," Amber giggled to herself.

After washing her hands with a bar of A & A coffee grounds soap, Amber went back up the stairs and went to bed again. She was sound asleep within seconds of closing her eyes.

At three thirty, Amber woke to the wonderful smells of pork roasting. After showering and dressing in fleece lined jeans and silk tank top and bulky sweater, Amber checked the roast. It was close to perfect and she smiled.

First Fidelity Credit Union in Elgee, Louisiana closed their lobby at five and Amber knew from past experience, they did not tarry one moment past five. She sighed in relief when she made it to the bank at 4:49.

It had been a good night. Her tip jar after five times out on the stage had netted her a little over two hundred dollars. But private dances in one or another of the Sweet Suites put six hundred and fifty dollars into her purse.

Amber made the deposit and asked for a paper receipt. She almost smirked at the look of displeasure the teller gave her when she asked for the receipt.

"Ma'am, its cash. Without that receipt, I have no proof I made that deposit," Amber said quietly.

"It's available on-line," the girl snapped.

"Irrelevant," Amber said. "Your system goes down? I have proof in my hand that I did make that deposit. Without it? It's just my word against your computer system. Who do you think your manager will believe?"

At five after six, there was a soft knock at her door. Amber fought down the squeal of happiness and scampered to the door.

"Hi! You are just in time; the scalloped potatoes just came out of the oven," Amber enthused, pulling the portly blonde into the condo.

"I, when they was building these, me and Danny? We come by them," Kyrie said, looking around with interest. "Wow, this is nice."

"Thanks; want to see it?" Amber asked, taking Kyrie's hand into hers. "Down here? I love how the kitchen and living room and dining room are all just this one big room; it's all open."

"Oh!" Kyrie sighed, looking at the logs crackling in the fireplace.

As they ascended the stairs, Amber watched Kyrie's large ass strain against the bargain brand blue jeans. Kyrie's waist length blonde hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail and swished back and forth as Kyrie walked. As she guided Kyrie from room to room, Amber chanced light touches and gentle caresses to the beautiful blonde's hands, waist, and hips.

Kyrie continued to 'Ooh' and 'aah' as she looked into each room upstairs. Returning downstairs, Kyrie asked when the other guests would be arriving for the party.

"Party?" Amber asked, preparing Kyrie's plate.

"Yeah, you said we was having a party," Kyrie reminded Amber.

"Oh. Uh, we, we're the party," Amber said, setting Kyrie's plate onto the table. "Want wine? Beer? Hmm, got some iced tea..."

"Oh," Kyrie said and took her seat. "Um, I can get me a beer?"

As they ate, Amber glanced at the young blonde. Kyrie had honey blonde hair in need of some tender loving care and a good trimming. Her slim eyebrows were a light brown in color, two slashes over her large blue eyes. Kyrie's nose was a little button on her chubby face; her cheeks were the sort of cheeks people love to pinch. Kyrie's lips were plump, pouting lips.

Amber guessed that Kyrie was most likely five feet and four inches in height. The Burns & Burns Grocers uniform blouse had been shapeless but Amber could tell that Kyrie's arms were thick. Tonight, the bulky sweater gave no hint to the girl's physique, but her round face was a pudgy one and Kyrie had the beginnings of a double chin. The large globes of Kyrie's big beautiful ass and her thick thighs told Amber that Kyrie was easily fifty to sixty pounds overweight.

After the meal, Amber turned her Keurig coffee maker on and got down two 16 ounce mugs. She poured a jigger of Iron Barrel Chocolate whiskey, a jigger of Nulough's Whipped Cream Vodka, and a jigger each of Mark's Chocolate Liqueur and Mark's Peppermint Liqueur into each mug. Then she put a hot chocolate pod into the Keurig and selected the lowest level setting.

"And..." Amber said and squirted a generous dollop of whipped cream into Kyrie's mug.

Kyrie laughed out loud when she read her mug. Her mug read 'There is no situation so fucked up that I can't make it worse.' She giggled merrily when Amber showed her that her own mug read 'Sorry, I'm too hungover for your bullshit.'

"I collect them," Amber admitted, steering Kyrie toward the dimly lighted living room.

The two girls sat on the plush leather sofa and admired the fireplace. Kyrie asked about the bearskin rug and Amber confessed that it was a fake. Amber leaned closed and whispered in Kyrie's ear that, fake or not, she just loved to fuck on her 'Big Bad Bear' rug.

"You got, there's a little..." Amber said softly and licked the smidgeon of whipped cream from Kyrie's snub nose.

Kyrie let out a little squeal when Amber did this. Her pretty eyes opened wide and stared at Amber for a long moment.

"Is this, is this okay?" Amber whispered.

Amber leaned toward Kyrie again and softly kissed Kyrie's pretty mouth. It was a soft, lingering kiss. Amber pulled back and looked into Kyrie's blue eyes.

"This okay?" Amber repeated.

"I uh, I yeah," Kyrie gasped out and Amber gave the girl's lips a second soft kiss.

Kyrie set her empty mug onto the small table to her left. Amber leaned over and softly kissed Kyrie's pouting pink lips. After lightly biting down on Kyrie's bottom lip, Amber asked Kyrie if she'd like another Hot Mint Chocolate.

"I uh, I yeah," Kyrie quietly admitted, eyes blinking rapidly.

Amber made them each another doctored hot mint chocolate and again squirted a dollop of whipped cream on top of the steaming brews.

"Oh, I, uh, how old, you old enough to..." Amber thought to ask as she handed Kyrie her mug.

"I'm nineteen," Kyrie confessed.

Amber put another log onto the fire and again, the two women sat and watched the flames dance. They both let out a bit of a gasp when the new log suddenly caught on fire.

"I uh, so, how late, when you have to be home?" Amber softly asked, putting a casual hand on Kyrie's upper thigh.

"I, not 'til late," Kyrie admitted.

They kissed softly. It was just a lip to lip kiss, but there was a promise of much more in the minty, chocolaty sweetness of their kiss.

"I uh, I told my mom it was a party and since I don't go in tomorrow," Kyrie whispered and pressed her lips to Amber's lips.

"So..." Amber crooned, edging Kyrie's bulky sweater up, revealing the thermal undershirt Kyrie wore under the sweater.

"So, I get home when I get home," Kyrie stated, taking another sip of her drink.

Kyrie let out a shiver when Amber's warm hand came in contact with Kyrie's bare skin. Kyrie put her mug onto the small end table and twisted in her seat. Amber put her own mug next to Kyrie's mug; she didn't bother looking for a coaster. Amber helped Kyrie pull the bulky sweater and thermal undershirt up and off, exposing Kyrie's pretty pink lace bra and pale belly and shoulders.

With another kiss, Amber pulled her silk tank top up and off, baring her 32D breasts and tanned belly. Leaning in to kiss Kyrie again, Amber deftly unclasped Kyrie's pink bra, baring the girl's pale breasts and hard nipples.

"I, I'm fat," Kyrie whispered.

Amber didn't bother to answer; Kyrie was fat. To confirm the statement might kill the mood. To deny the statement might anger the beautiful girl. Instead, Amber kissed Kyrie's lips then bent her head to kiss Kyrie's breasts.

"Mm, I, oh!" Kyrie sighed out as Amber tongued Kyrie's pale pink areole.

Amber could taste Kyrie's sweat. She could taste the remnants of whatever laundry detergent Kyrie's mother washed Kyrie's bras in. While she teased Kyrie's sensitive nipple and areole with her tongue, she also rubbed up and down Kyrie's paunch. Giving Kyrie's gasping, wet lips another kiss, Amber then attacked Kyrie's other nipple.

"Mm, oh, oh, I, augh!" Kyrie protested lightly as Amber easily worked Kyrie's metal snap through the buttonhole of her far too snug blue jeans.

Amber silenced any protest by pissing Kyrie's lips while she worked Kyrie's zipper down. She nibbled lightly on Kyrie's lips and was pleased when Kyrie returned her passion. Amber dipped her hand underneath the elastic waistband of Kyrie's thermal pants.

Amber's mother was a large woman. From birth on, Amber had believed her mother was easily the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen. Bethany Soorell, Amber's first crush had also been a rotund girl and Amber had loved kissing Bethany's sweet lips, hugging the chubby girl tightly, feeling all the softness of Bethany's wonderfully plump body pressing against her own body.

"Oh, oh you nasty girl," Amber thought, feeling Kyrie's bald mound with her fingertips. "Oh, you naughty little girl, shaving your sweet little honey pot."

With one more kiss to Kyrie's lips, Amber got to her feet. Kyrie's eyes seemed glazed as Amber wiggled out of her jeans and skimpy thong panties. Amber froze for a moment, letting Kyrie get a good look at her tanned flesh, her large breasts with light brown nipples, her sleek belly and sparsely covered pubic mound. Amber had not shaped or formed her pubic hair; it grew naturally into an odd pattern. In truth, her bush resembled a tree. A thin wisp of curls covered her slit, widening slightly as the hairs traversed upward, until just above her slit. Then the hairs branched outward in a small half-circle of brown.

Kneeling between Kyrie's thick legs, Amber quickly untied Kyrie's tennis shoes.

"I'm fat," Kyrie said again as Amber reached up to pull Kyrie's jeans, thermal underwear and full cotton briefs down.

"Mm hmm," Amber agreed as Kyrie's bare pussy came into view. "You're beautiful."

When Amber had Kyrie out of jeans and panties, she helped the rotund girl to her feet. Kyrie was slightly shorter than Amber as Amber hugged her against her nude flesh. Amber kissed the girl while her hands roamed up and down, feeling the rolls of flabby flesh. Amber then guided Kyrie to the faux bear skin rug.

I, I want our first time to be special," Amber whispered as she lay the girl onto the stiff fur of the rug. "And what could be more special than a blazing fire, a bear skin rug, you and me?"

"Uh huh," Kyrie agreed and craned up for another kiss.

Kyrie grunted as Amber lay on top of her. Amber pressed her pubic mound against Kyrie's bald mound. Amber pressed her full weight onto Kyrie, mashing her crotch and her breasts against Kyrie's flesh. Hungrily, Amber kissed Kyrie's gasping mouth. Amber's hands cupped Kyrie's heavy breasts, squeezing them while her thumbs rubbed against Kyrie's hard nipples.

Kyrie groaned out loud when Amber began to suckle at Kyrie's left nipple. Amber continued to squeeze Kyrie's right breast while she tasted Kyrie's left breast.

Amber could taste Kyrie's sweat as she sucked on Kyrie's hard nipple. For a brief moment, Amber wondered what breast milk tasted like. Amber concentrated on pleasuring Kyrie, pleasuring the big beautiful woman with her tongue.

Amber could feel Kyrie's wet and puffy inner lips pressing against her own wet, puffy inner lips. Amber ground her hips, mashing her crotch against Kyrie's crotch as forcefully as she could. Amber jolted in surprise when Kyrie's crotch gave a spasm; Amber felt a sudden spray of fluid from Kyrie's crotch.

"Oh, oh, oh, I, oh that..." Kyrie panted and shook in pleasure.

Amber reluctantly broke the crotch to crotch contact and wiggled down. She could taste the sweat that had formed on the undersides of Kyrie's breasts. Amber swiped her tongue back and forth, tasting her sweet little plaything's flesh.

"Augh!" Kyrie gave out a little cry as Amber none too gently bit down on Kyrie's belly.

Amber kissed, nipped and gnawed her way down to Kyrie's bald mound. Amber could smell Kyrie's excitement; it was a heady scent of musk and sweat. She forced herself to slow down, savor the moment. Amber kissed and nipped along Kyrie's bald mound, but avoided contact with Kyrie's wet inner lips and Kyrie's fat clitoris.

"Oh! Ack! I, oh God!" Kyrie cried out when Amber delivered a light bite to Kyrie's fat clitoris.

Amber felt her face become wet with Kyrie's ejaculation. Amber swiped her tongue around her lips, getting a good taste of Kyrie. Then she lapped at Kyrie's fat lips, getting right to the source of the nectar.

"I, oh, oh, oh God, oh God," Kyrie panted as Amber lapped at her lips.

Aieegh!" Kyrie screamed out as Amber thrust two fingers into Kyrie's wetness.

"Aieegh!" Kyrie screamed out again as Amber sucked forcefully on Kyrie's clitoris.

After Kyrie's third orgasm, Amber twisted and swung herself around. Amber straddled Kyrie's head, bringing her pussy down to Kyrie's gasping mouth.

Amber gasped and cooed; apparently this was not Kyrie's first time with another girl. Kyrie used her thumbs to open Amber's pretty pussy and Kyrie used her tongue to lap at Amber's slick inner lips. Flattening her tongue, Kyrie eagerly lapped at Amber's nectar.

"Oh, oh, you nasty girl," Amber grunted out as Kyrie's tongue tickled Amber's anus.

Amber shuddered then brought her mouth back down to Kyrie's tasty little honeypot. From then on, it was a race to see who could bring the other to orgasm first.

Kyrie wormed two fingers into Amber's anus. With her other hand, she sought out Amber's g-spot. Amber screamed and shuddered in a forceful orgasm. She sat up, sitting on Kyrie's face and rode Kyrie's face to a third orgasm.

Then Amber rolled and twisted herself to lie next to Kyrie. The two women hugged and kissed. Kyrie smiled a happy little smile.

"I can taste myself on you," Kyrie giggled.

"And you taste good," Amber whispered, sucking on Kyrie's tongue.

The fire was burning low when Amber roused Kyrie. Kyrie looked at her tiny watch, then sat up.

"It, it's two, it's after two?" Kyrie asked, lumbering to her feet.

"Yeah," Amber said, unconcerned.

The large digital clock on the far wall read 'Two Twenty' in letters and in numbers. Amber wondered at Kyrie's frantic movements. Then Amber remembered; Kyrie was nineteen years old. Kyrie lived at home with her mother and her step-father.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers
12