Mixed Drinks, Bahama Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the red tint of her sunglasses, Bonnie watched the cute Asian-American neighbor lying in the direct sunlight on the chaise lounge. The apartment complex had an overly chlorinated swimming pool twenty feet from where the girl lay, but in the three years she'd been living in her apartment, Bonnie did not remember anyone ever swimming in the pool.

Bonnie could feel a trickle of sweat joining the slight rivulet of sweat running along her left breast. Bonnie took another sip of her drink, then wiped her 34DD breast with the corner of her towel.

"Why the fuck I'm out here? Shit, got the AC on up high, got a big old bag of some killer hydroponic," Bonnie asked herself.

The Asian-American girl, Bonnie didn't know the girl's name, sluggishly stirred, then rolled onto her back, once again displaying her cute little titties and snug camel toe in her Barragona tiger striped bikini. The girl's belly was a cute one, with an adorable little nick of a belly button. The girl's golden brown skin was shiny from her suntan lotion and her sweat as the sun bore down on her flesh.

"Uh huh. That's why," Bonnie reminded herself, feeling her already very wet pussy grow even wetter as she watched the cute girl through her red lenses.

Bonnie gave one last suck on her drink and sighed with satisfaction. The Asian-American girl must have heard Bonnie's sigh or perhaps that last 'slurp' of the drink; she glanced over. Bonnie had her head tilted slightly away, but behind the mirrored lenses her eyes were focused on the girl.

"What you got in the cup?" the girl asked, smiling in a friendly way.

"Hmm? Oh, you talking to me?" Bonnie asked, swiveling to face the girl.

It was an absurd question; Bonnie almost laughed. There was no one else outside in the pool area. Who else would the adorable girl be talking to?

"Uh huh. What you got in the cup?" the girl repeated, now sitting up and sliding her feet into her flip flops.

Bonnie watched as the girl flung her ankle-length black hair back, a movement that caused the girl's cute cupcake sized titties to bounce slightly. Bonnie held up her cup and the Asian-American girl pulled down a pair of cheap sunglasses, obscuring her almond shaped eyes.

"A drink I made up," Bonnie said. "I call it a Bahama Sunset. Got all kinds of rum in it; want one?"

Yeah!" the girl gave an enthusiastic nod of her head.

"I'm right over here, in apartment one oh one," said the spider to the fly.

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

Kelli Breaux's boyfriend, Wade Savoie is a character first mentioned in 'Five Trailers: Lot B' in the Romance category. His boorish personality is more fully fleshed out in 'Multiple Units #206' in the Anal category.

Cassie Barragona is mentioned in 'Evidently...' in the Loving Wives category. In that story, she is mentioned as 'Sandy' and not Cassie, but the business savvy Bonnie Valasko thought the name Cassie Barragona sounded better than Sandy Barragona.

Charlene and Marlene Falgout, the perpetually stoned and immature twins that Bonnie has on retainer to do hair and makeup for her ad campaigns are introduced in the 'Explanation Of Love' series in the Lesbian Sex category.

Ingalls McNaughton, the mastermind and owner of the design house Cassie Barragona threatens to join forces with is a character prominently featured in the 'Watching TV Rots Your Brain' series. Most of Ingalls McNaughton's design items are sold primarily through Vokine's, an exclusive boutique in Myndee, Arkansas.

Carmen Arnold, the photographer is a minor character mentioned in 'Golden Summer' in the First Time category. She did some work with Parasols Magazine before being snapped up by Surewill Group.

Dr. Chad Hopper is a character mentioned very briefly in 'Never That Bold Ch. 06' in the Erotic Coupling category. In that story, he is still a high school student; there is no mention of him becoming an ocular surgeon or heroin addict.

Dianne Pratt, Bonnie's personal assistant is a character mentioned in 'Golden Summer' in the First Time category, and featured prominently in 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category, as well as 'Arrogance Is A Crime' in the Loving Wives category. Apparently, after Dr. Hebert turned in the real killer, freeing Dianne from Hearst Medium Security penitentiary for Women, Dianne has reverted to her maiden name.

The attorney Michael Robert Brookes is a character introduced in 'Icky Vickie Roberts' in the Gay Male category.

Daniel Eichenbach, the borderline incompetent attorney Bonnie secures for Kelli is first introduced in 'On The Couch' in the Gay Male category. His fumbling and bumbling mannerisms are described in 'Multiple Units #109' in the Loving Wives category.

The location of the SureWill Group in Flowers, Louisiana used to be the location of Cal's Western Wear. The decline of the Cal's Western Wear business is begun in the 'Edge Of Breaking' series in the Lesbian Sex category. The final days of Cal's Western Wear are described in 'Written Down' in the Group Sex category.

The drag racer Robin Durst is a character first introduced in the 'Never That Bold' series. She is the middle daughter of Lilah Quentin Durst Truesdale and Brandon Durst.

Chad Theriot, the drag racer is a minor character in the 'Yapping Dogs' series in the Loving Wives category.

The Performance 12 News reporter, Chelsea Duhon is a primary character in 'On Channel 12' in the Loving Wives category. Thomas Kowalski is a primary character in the 'Oddball' series in the First Time category.

The male model Patrick Miller is a primary character in 'Zipping Across The Waters' in the Gay Male category.

Clark Duhon, the accountant, is a primary character introduced in 'Yorkie Breeder' in the Anal category.

Don't drink and drive.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.