All Comments on 'Mixed Drinks, Bahama Sunset'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Loved the story as well as hearing about some characters from previous stories. Five big stars. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF! Bro the sudden twist of Kelli's death takes place in the story you shocked me you should not do that. But your story is amazing I LOVED IT you are a good story weaver.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

So over the top! Great fun.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

You have too have twenty million index cards to keep up with all your lovable, crazy characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great view into JB44s world. Loved it Five Stars worth.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

A deeply affecting story. I wonder if anyone outside of the peripheral characters was worthy of redemption. I do feel sympathy for Bonnie - her upbringing wrought with repeated rejections - but it’s the sympathy I’d feel for any other sociopaths who make a life out of eating up and spitting out the people with whom they interact. What a cut-throat and cruel world in which Bonnie thrives. God help the poor flies who wander into her web.

.

Not a feel good story, to be sure, but a story of profound impact. Bonnie is protagonist/antagonist I won’t soon forget. A fine piece of storytelling, or should I say web weaving? Thanks once again for another glimpse into your literary world.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 1 year ago

Wow so many characters pulled from so many stories! Incredible the way they are created and weaves into other stories. Sometimes I remember a few but this story really had a lot in it.

Thank you for sharing please keep doing your pleasure and I will keep being entertained by your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5081 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.