All Comments on 'Mansion in the Wood'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow...

What a wonderful heartwarming tale about finding love the 2nd time around. Made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Will now go to check out your other stories. This is the 1st time I've read your stuff. Pls write more romances, I'm not a fan of LW stuff. Good luck always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Old story?

I have read this story before on this site.

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 16 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for showing that it is still possible for an old man to enjoy himself. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice work

I liked the story, a lot. Perhaps improbable in some respects; but then, so much of real life is often improbable. Anyway, it's a good piece of fiction.

-- KK in Texas

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
Great story

Well worth reading. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Mansion Isn't Filled Yet

Having a wife 26 years younger than myself, I would suggest another page be added to the story, or a sequel. Tubes can be retied, and you have described Cheyenne as a woman who really should not be denied the joy of motherhood, and, probably, several times.

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
This is an Old Story

I love this story but it is an old one...

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Good story!

I'm glad 'Candy' stopped dancing at the club I could probably see problems if she didn't but on the whole good story.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
I liked it the first time

and continue liking it though it seems like a pure fantasy

to me. Good development of the story and fine erotic moments.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 16 years ago
Well Done!

Great story, I'm glad I got to read it. Most of us over 50 wish we could be that lucky again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
2nd time around

I have to tell you ... you are a great writer and I love to read your stories please keep up the romance they are great and don't let the bad comments get ya down :-)

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

that was a nice story. I was a little torn on believing that he could fall "in love" with her so quickly. I think it might have been good to have them know each other a bit better. But it was a sweet story and I thought it was interesting if that is the right word, how Tony and Glenda showed him the difference in how she would dance for other guys v. him. Though it was really a non-issue since she quit. A bit perverted for Sally to be willing to watch her dad have sex and touch him. Not sure about that whole part. All in all, a sweet story.

NefatiriNefatiriover 12 years ago
My Older Gent

I am 26 years younger than my white husband. Our relationship gets a lot of assumptions and shit and at first it bothered me. 4 years into the marriage I could never be happier and I just feel lucky all the time. People may think he is the one who is lucky but damn......I finally found a grown up. I like that. Just random sharing. I should learn how to pole/lap dance though........it read like an awesome thing to share with someone you love. Yeah, I shall try dancing a little more and maybe do a private show for him later.........

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

Somebody once said that "Love is lovelier the second time around." Despite the generation gap, this was a wonderful story. Thanks to you, Amigo.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 11 years ago
Thank you

I just read your story for the 1st time. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thankyoui

auhunter04auhunter04about 10 years ago
Damn

Not the first time I have read this. My wife died in 09 but we had drifted apart long before that. You might say we loved each other, just didn't like each other very much. I envy Randy, not because of Cheyenne, well maybe more than a little, but because he has two women in his life who really wanted to be with him. So there you have it, think I will turn out the lights now and see if can avoid crying myself to sleep, at 65 damn years old.

Thanks for a very loving tale

CrisInGACrisInGAover 9 years ago
I'm pretty sure that

there is going to be a vasectomy reversal in their future

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GLAD I FOUND IT AGAIN

A VERY GOOD STORY . LOVE THE SECOND TIME AROUND ESPICALLY WITH SOME ONE THAT LOVES YOU COMPLETELY. IN MY FAVORITES. NOT THE FIRST OR LAST TIME TO READ THIS LOVE STORY.

NOW THE BIGGIE IS THERE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY IF NOT THERE SHOULD BE.

RON TEXAS cowbyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welll

She got her wish and as long as they are Happy and love each other that is all that really matters. In my favorites

Ron. cowboyridecc@yahoo @ yahoo.form

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Meh

Never really into older man-younger woman pairing, specially if there is great disparity in ages. More into mature woman-younger man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Problem with older woman/younger man

Once a woman is through menopause, her bones weaken. If the younger man is too rough he could break her bones. Better to have mature man/young woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Christmas?

Was this a Christmas story entry? It is certainly a May, December 25th story! Lucky old fart! Thanks for it!

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 7 years ago
In Reality ! ! !

Good story . . . . .I did not know that in reality I would wind up waiting for my true love forty years and an (ex wife), and we have been together for 30 plus years and though it is good as it ever was it's just not as often ! ! !

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Good. Story

I have read it before and enjoyed it as I did this time around. The kids are all for it and Cheyenne loves Randy and he loves her. In my favorites just curious will there be a sequel??

Ron

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Sweet Romantic Fantasy

With some very lovable characters to enjoy. Since I am a great fan of incest fantasies, I let my imagination run a bit farther down the road with Sally and her hunky Daddy than you took them.... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is a good story, but it edged a little too close to incest to suit me. For me, sometimes a great romance story is better without a lot of graphic sex. Just my opinion.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
One of my all time favorites.

7-stars, if I could.

And the almost incest part was hot as HE was innocent about it. It was the hot daughter part that was... well, HOT. Coupled with Sally and Cheyenne’s teenaged lust for innocent dad that all the neighborhood women were also hot for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong category

Should be in SciFi and Fantasy. There’s no reason for her to have fallen in love so quickly, nor him. So Romance is out. There is not a shred of believability in this tale, it’s pure ‘fantasy,’ so shoulda been in the whole other category.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Great love story the second time around. What a lucky guy to have woman the same age as your daughter fucking your brains out daily. Well done 5+++stars

++

zeuspmzeuspmabout 3 years ago

this should be put in some extra hardcore fiction category.. the amount of suspension of disbelief required to believe this story is beyond any normal person's capacity. I can even picture what the author looks like just by looking at this piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars.

An enjoyable story.

It is interesting reading the comments of what commenters believe is plausible or implausible, what is possible or what is impossible or what is believable or what is unbelievable.

The old saying

Truth is stranger than fiction is oh so true.

I recently read about a favourite TV comedy show of mine that ran for 5 years. It was a political satire. But every story in it had actually happened. The storyline was just padded out and a few details altered so no one could be recognized.

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

I do wonder though why did not Sally or his sons go looking for Cheyenne some time after their Mom had died and dear old Dad was really really struggling. They knew she loved him so why didn't they act on it to help their Dad.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

thought this was pretty good and believable thru the part where his daughter watched them fuck in the kitchen. then it got to be a fantasy story gone bad or off the "stupid" track.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea, but, wow, what a Romance story. If you don't read it you are really missing out.

THC

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

From the comments it sounds like it is either a one or a five from the comments.

It would seem unreal if Randy and Candy (sorry, couldn't resist) had turned out like Glenda and Tony, but they did not.

I think this is not only a great romance, but it also a story of redemption and salvation, of a terrible life that was granted a wonderful reprieve. It is so human to condemn, but "it is divine to forgive."

I would suggest readers take time to research to research and understand the father/daughter dynamic before criticising an author's presentation of that dynamic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous