Master of the House Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah-hem," Mom pointedly cleared her throat.

I smiled and added, "Well, there's also my hot Mom. She, with her constant nylon-clad long legs and her short skirts, is probably the woman I should blame for my nylon fetish. Except I shouldn't blame her at all, Instead, I should thank her."

"Since that's the case, then would you like to feel my nylons right now?" Miranda asked invitingly.

I nodded my head like some lovesick boy.

She took my wrist and used it to place my hand on her knee.

"And your Mother was just telling me about your little charade last night, Mr. Beast." She said. "But don't just park your hand there, stud, roam around a bit."

Despite this surreal situation, my confidence began growing, and I began slowly moving my left hand around and up her leg, my fingers exploring her sexy, nylon-slick thigh.

Her hand wasn't roaming, it was hovering... or it was until it touched down directly on my erection! "Hmmm, nice! Alexis wasn't exaggerating."

I let out an uncontrolled moan. Hoping to match her aggressiveness, and sensing nothing but encouragement coming from her, I reached for her panty-covered crotch, and cautiously cupped her mound. But Waitaminnit! She wasn't wearing any panties!

She laughed out loud! "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. But when Alexis told me I'd likely be fucking you, I swapped my usual pantyhose for thigh highs, to give you easier access."

Which provoked another aroused moan from me. I looked to Mom, and she was smiling perversely. I think she was enjoying the sight of my tormented uncertainty, but also my progress around the bases... except Miranda and I weren't following the normal progression... I was already groping her pussy, but I hadn't been anywhere near her tits yet.

We shared a long moment of silence while we fondled each other's private parts... but for her, it was unfortunately through my clothing.

Miranda broke the silence by asking, "So, young stud, your Mom also told me you'd love to fuck me."

I let out a shocked moan.

"Don't be embarrassed, just tell me whether you want to or not. Do you, Curtis?" she asked, giving my cock a squeeze, then she leaned over and stuck her tongue in my ear. Wow!

Nervously, I replied, "Yes, ma'am."

"Ma'am? Ma'am is what we call old people. Do you think I'm old?" she asked, pouting prettily.

I stammered, attempting to rectify my faux pas, "No ma'am... oops, sorry... Miranda! Pardon my French, but you're one hot bitch!"

She burst out laughing. "You want French? Okay then, Merci, mon goujon. You've now gone from one extreme to another!" {Goujon is French for stud.}

I apologized again, afraid that my fantasy-come-true was falling apart. "Sorry, but I...."

Thankfully, Miranda rescued me, shutting me up by climbing into my lap and telling me, "You may touch me anywhere you want, "," and then she started making out with me. While I was reciprocating by kissing her back, I also squeezed her ass, while she caressed my face. It seemed I'd only arrived about a minute ago, and already I was in heaven.

I closed my eyes, losing myself in her sexy embrace. I felt her hands unbuttoning my jeans. Once she released my cock from its fabric cocoon it sprang to life, and while I was still kissing hr, I was astonished to feel another mouth wrapped around my dick! I opened my eyes to see my Mother sucking my cock... right in front of the TV personality Miranda Collington!

Miranda broke our kiss to stare at Mom's incestuous act, fascinated. "I wouldn't ever believe it, except that I'm seeing it!" she confessed in wonder, as she stood up. And as soon as she did, Mom hopped up on the couch and resumed sucking my dick.

I watched Miranda start moving like a stripper. First she flamboyantly unzipped her skirt and let it drift down her legs, showcasing her perfect legs in their black thigh highs. Facing me and capturing my gaze with her own, although mine kept flickering downwards, she slowly, teasingly, first unbuttoned her blouse, then she slowly discarded her bra, while my Mother just as slowly kept sucking my cock.

These two women working together had me in fits! A striptease by my fantasy woman, while my other long-running stroke fantasy, my Mom, sucked my cock. And their doing it simultaneously was completely enthralling!

Soon Miranda was wearing only her black stockings. Of course she still wasn't wearing any panties, so I could see that her vulva was completely hairless.

Noticing me noticing, she grinned and said, "I haven't worn panties since I was a teenager. And these days I don't even own any!"

She then stood as close to me as she could manage, faced away and bent way forward, asking, "Can you see my pussy from this angle unhurriedly sauntered back to me, leaned her chest close to my face, and asked, "Can you my pussy from this angle, mon goujon? And can you see how wet it is?"

Her nylon-covered leg now touching mine and the scent of her wet pussy filling the air around me... plus my Mom's slow but superb cock sucking were too overpowering for me, and I unexpectedly shot a load down my Mother's throat!

Hearing her swallowing, Miranda rebuked me playfully, "You'd better have another load in there for your favourite weather girl, mon goujon."

Mom stood up, and she too got undressed. Once she was naked except for her stockings, she sat down on the couch as if it were her throne, and she took control. "Ok, enough of this silly foreplay! Miranda, get that pretty face of yours where it does its best work, between my legs."

Miranda obeyed in a heartbeat. I watched in voyeuristic glee as Miranda Collington, the locally famous pantyhose-wearing weather girl, crawled between Mom's stocking-clad legs, and began licking her pussy.

Mom continued in her drill sergeant role by instructing, "And you Curtis, get naked, then get behind her, strip off her pantyhose, and plug her cunt."

Turned on by Mom's filthy mouth, and watching my dream woman on her knees eagerly eating her pussy, I sprang to obey.

Stripping quickly, I knelt behind Miranda Collington, but then I froze, staring at her perfectly curved ass, adoring her perfection.

Mom joked, "Are you going to hang out there and drool all day, or are you going to fuck her?"

Trying to be witty, I responded, "Can't I do both?"

"Touché," she moaned. Miranda was obviously doing wonders with her tongue.

I rubbed my hands over Miranda's pantyhose-covered ass. Her pantyhose was the softest I'd ever felt. I could have done this forever and been content, but I finally stripped her pantyhose off, to get free access to her pussy.

I surprised her and Mom, when instead of just burying my cock in her pussy, I laid on my back, shoulder-walked between her parted legs, reached up to pull her hips down, and I attacked her pussy with my mouth.

She let out a muffled moan when my lips first touched her pussy lips. I couldn't believe how sweet she tasted, and how wet she was! Although it was awkward in this position, I was determined to get her off with my tongue. I lapped at her wetness, sliding my tongue between her pussy lips like I was painting them with a brush... long, wide strokes, up and down. I heard her breathing increasing, so I decided to go for the kill. I leaned up and took her swollen clit into my mouth, and tugged on it. She screamed into my Mom's pussy when I did that! Since I had her so close, I rubbed my face against her clit and pussy over and over again, literally fucking her with my lips, nose and tongue. Her moans increased, and her legs quivered, and her pussy crushed itself against my face. She spun around to face my feet, and rubbed her cunt on my mouth harder, desperate to release the orgasm building inside her! I just extended my tongue the best I could, struggling to breathe, as she literally fucked my face to her orgasm. Knowing this was Miranda Collington herself riding my face, was the second most exhilarating moment of my life! (It would have taken first place if it wasn't for everything Mommy and I had done together last night and this morning.) Suddenly she trampolined off and onto my face a few times, my head pounding painlessly against the carpet with each bounce, and soon I was being cascaded with a downpour of her juices. Her fluids kept coming and coming, and so I eagerly attempted to savour and retrieve every fucking delicious drop!

Miranda finally rolled off of me and collapsed onto the floor. And her next words filled me with the kind of pride few men ever experience. "Holy fuck! That was the most intense orgasm of my life, and I've had thousands of them!"

Mom concurred. "I told you he was a sex wizard! Last night was the best sex of my life. So you can see why I can't just leave him alone, like a good Mother would do."

I revelled in the glow of hearing such praise coming from my two favourite women in the world, until my cock started twitching, reminding me it was still raring to go. Brimming with a confidence I'd never had before, I flipped Miranda onto her side, and slid my cock inside her from behind. From this angle, she was fucking tight, even after her orgasm.

She moaned the moment my cock was buried in her, getting animated, "Yes! Fuck me, big boy! Pound my tight pussy! Make me your slut!"

Her potty mouth was astonishing, because she always appeared to be so prim and proper on TV, and this unexpected side of her was a major turn on!

Having already come this morning with Mom, and again with Mom's blow job twenty minutes ago, this time I was prepared for the long haul.

I looked up at Mom, who was watching us and playing with herself.

Miranda's dirty mouth continued throughout the fucking. "Your big cock feels so fucking good inside my hotbox!" and, "Hammer my cunt, drill me deeper!" and, "Fuck your bitch in front of your Mommy!" and, "Holy shit, Alexis! No wonder you can't resist him!"

I continued my deep hard thrusts, perspiration pouring down my face, and she screamed, "Oh, yes! I'm coming, you bad boy. I'm coming all over your beautiful cock!"

Her body spasmed almost as if she was having an epileptic seizure, as she ground her ass back against my cock, taking my entire stiff rod inside of her.

Once she'd recovered from her second orgasm, she rolled me onto my back and straddled me. I watched in complete awe while my cock disappeared between her glistening pussy lips. Once all eight of my inches were planted, she began bouncing on my cock like a cowgirl riding a bull. She bounced up and down hard, determined to fill herself with my prick. I just laid back and watched her hot facial expressions and her breasts jiggling all over the place, while she rode me. Making it even better, this hot mature woman (Yeah right, she was only forty-one) next did something with her cunt muscles that was amazing! It was like she was milking my cock with her cunt! It was so intense, and easily the most amazing pleasure I'd ever felt while fucking someone.

She then leaned forward with my cock still lodged inside her warmth, and she kissed me. At first it was gentle and sweet, but it soon transitioned into a man and a woman doing their best to fall into each other to become a single conjoined soul. And the whole time, she was slowly grinding her ass up and down on my cock.

She finally broke the kiss and said, ever-so-sweetly, which was completely at odds with her earlier nasty persona, "I'm almost there. Come with me, baby! I want to feel your cum squirting inside me while I soar!"

She leaned forward and kissed me gently. This tender passion, mixed with her amazing tightness, had my balls boiling. I reluctantly broke our sweet kiss and warned her, "I'm going to come soon, Miranda."

"Then please hold back for a bit, baby. I'm close too, and I want us to come together," she moaned. Her eyes bore into mine with a sweetness I couldn't explain. She then began a countdown.

"Here goes! 10---9---8---7, not yet, baby—6, getting closer---5, I love your cock, baby---4, get ready---3, yes, your cock is filling me completely---2, so close, baby, so close!---1, yes, here we go Baby, ready, set, come NOW, Curtis-Big-Cock-Mommy-Fucker, come inside me! Fill me with your hot cum!!"

My balls were bubbling at five, but I held back, using every speck of my resistance, until she demanded I come NOW! It was the most exhilarating orgasm of my life! It was like our bodies became one, and our cum crashed wetly together like breakers on the Hawaiian coast!

I let out a loud, "Oh, my fucking God!"

She let out a similar, "Fuck, fuck, yeeeeeees!"

She then collapsed onto my chest, and she kissed me passionately while her orgasm flooded through her. I felt her body quivering against mine. It was so intimate; a feeling filled me that I couldn't explain. I longed just to hold her.

My Mother ended the intimate moment. "Well, that was fucking hot!"

The sex between Miranda and me had been so intensely beautiful, I'd forgotten all about Mom even being there!

Miranda looked blearily up and said, "I think I've just found my date for Mark's wedding."

I looked at her... ignorantly.

Mom filled me in. "Mark Appleton is Miranda's ex."

I knew that name, and I could even put a face with it. Mark Appleton was the news anchor for the TV station Miranda worked for. "Oh," I said.

Miranda explained, "The wedding is in Las Vegas in three weeks, and I've decided you'll be my date."

"I will?" I asked, trying to process the news. One afternoon together, and now I was part of her inner circle... and her date? Wow!

She took my semi-erect cock in her hand and said, "This sucker is coming along, and I won't take no for an answer. Do ya wanna tag along with me, big boy?"

I stammered, not because I didn't want to, but out of shock, "S-s-sure!"

She let go of my cock, and stood up. "I'd love to chat and play some more, but I need to get to work."

Thank God, I thought to myself. I needed some time to recover.

As Miranda got dressed, she asked, "Curtis, what's your cell number?"

I gave it to her readily, and she explained, "I want to get to know you better over the next three weeks; we need to look like an established loving couple at the wedding, not a couple of strangers." Her skirt back on, she pulled me off the floor and explained, her hand back on my cock, "I will definitely make it worth your while."

Her seductive smile and tone had me a complete bowl of Jell-O. But I tried to sound strong and manly. "Sure thing, baby."

She kissed me quickly, and finished getting dressed. I too started getting dressed, when my Mother said, "Bad news, Curtis."

I turned to my Mom and asked, "What could possibly be wrong?"

"Your Dad just texted. He's home."

"Oh," I replied, pondering how we night manage to continue our sexcapades.

Mom stood up too, and grabbed my cock through my pants. "So we'll just have to be creative."

"Whatever you say, Mom," I agreed, like a good son.

"That's what I like to hear," she said, squeezing my cock one last time... but just for now, I hoped.

We all finished getting dressed (Miranda found some fresh nylons), and we said our goodbyes. Then as I was getting ready to leave, Miranda gave me one last kiss, and whispered in my ear, "I'll text you later, so you'll have my number. Anytime you want to fuck me, just text me back." She nibbled my ear for a moment, and sauntered away.

I adjusted my cock, which had grown again. I left the house and got into my car. I sat there for a few minutes, attempting to process the craziness of the last two hours. I'd just fucked Miranda Collington! And now I had a standing invitation to fuck her anytime I wanted!

Just as I was about to drive away, my cell buzzed. I glanced at it.

Miranda: U have my cell now. Anytime you need a place to warm up your cock, just give me a call or a text.

I smiled. I texted back: How about right now?

I waited a minute, and was rewarded by a text back.

Miranda: U naughty boy. The answer has to be no for now, but I will send you a special keepsake in a few moments.

A few seconds later, another text arrived from her. It was a jpg. I clicked on it, and I almost shit myself! It was a picture of Miranda. She was wearing white stockings and nothing else, her knees spread wide open, and her pussy lips were puffy and slightly open.

I was still staring at it when I received another text.

Miranda: I have hundreds of these, stud. I will send you one every day. PS This is one of my tamer ones.

I gasped. I'd officially arrived in stud heaven!

I texted her back: OMG you are perfect.

Miranda: Yeah? Then play your cards right, and you can fuck your perfect slut anytime you want.

I decided not to respond for now, attempting to appear aloof and strong. I drove home, thinking that if I died today, I'd die happy.

As I was still driving, my phone vibrated again, but I waited till I got home to check it.

Once I got home and checked the message, it was another one from Miranda.

Miranda: I am still horny. U may have 5 hours to recover. Then I expect you to meet me at 11 at the studio. Or if you want to watch the show live, come at 9.

A second text came as I was reading this one.

Miranda: Have you ever fucked anyone in the ass?

I gasped! I'd tried a couple of times to convince Pamela, my ex, to try some backdoor play, but she wouldn't even consider it! And now the woman I'd been fantasizing about for I can't remember how many years, was offering to let me fuck her ass!

I decided I needed a long cold shower to calm down and a nap; tonight might be a long one.

Dad was home, and he greeted me as I came inside. "Hey Curtis, how was last night?"

I lied, "As far as I know, uneventful."

"Is she still mad at me?"

I shrugged. "I don't think so. I covered for you pretty well."

"Thanks, son," he said, patting me on the back. "You always have my back."

I held back a laugh. He hadn't remotely caught on! And with any luck, he never would.

"I need to go take a nap, Dad. I have a late-night date."

He smiled, "Oh, to be young again."

I went upstairs to my room and collapsed onto my bed, wondering what tonight and the next three weeks might bring.

The end of chapter 2...

Coming next: Man of the House Fucks Her Ass

Chapter 3 will begin with Curtis meeting Miranda's suave asshole of an ex at the television station, then he watches the newscast live, before fucking her twice more at the station, and then returning home for a well-deserved night's sleep.

12