All Comments on 'Master of the House Again'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
froggytreefroggytree24 days ago

This is my favorite of your series of stories.

VincepetroneVincepetrone24 days ago

Great story. However, you briefly had Miranda wearing pantyhose, “I rubbed my hands over Miranda's pantyhose-covered ass. Her pantyhose was the softest I'd ever felt. I could have done this forever and been content, but I finally stripped her pantyhose off,”. Minor faux pas, but very noticeable by this nylon admirer

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff23 days ago

Now THIS is an illustrated story. Not just 2 pictures off some sailboat. Well done, SSL!! 5 stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Dr beulahthemick; Another, hot pussy soaking story, complete with wonderful pictures, five naturally.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Sorry, but I can’t get past these 1980’s looking computer graphics. I’d rather have the story without them.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I always picked Miranda to be a raven haired beauty with long hair and a tan. Still good, even with the pictures.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen23 days ago

I really enjoyed the first instalment. This one left me dripping wet and gagging for some cock. As I'm home alone, and not due to see my lover until tomorrow, my rabbit had to satisfy me. A superb incest story, Jasmine. I can't wait for the next chapter. 5 stars.

Jack506Jack50623 days ago

He should make his mom his slut to save her from Ellie.

tarthearttartheart23 days ago

well, what's going to happen to Dad?

Teacher44Teacher4423 days ago

I usually love your stories and this is no exception, but part way through Miranda was wearing pantyhose that Curtis took off of her. Before that she was wearing thigh highs with no panties, and the illustrations always showed her with the thigh highs. I still enjoyed the story a lot though.

TamaboneTamabone23 days ago

I don’t know what program you are using for your pictures but they look incredible. There is so much texture in the pictures. Love the look of their skin. Oh and the story was hot too. Pleasantly surprised that Curtis stayed awkward and didn't instantly become a dominant super stud. Interested to see where you take this story. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Paul4playPaul4play23 days ago

Excellent!

Would love to join their fun!

Amiable69Amiable6923 days ago

This was so hot! Amy x

Supersomething12Supersomething1223 days ago

Leave the 3D art out. It looks awful.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Really waiting on the conclusion of Becoming a Lesbian Slave chapter 6

lexlogan8lexlogan822 days ago

What happened? This is shown as part two of a series with Man of the House (a she-male story), but it is instead a sequel to What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her. Did Literotica mix this up or did you? I haven't read this story yet since I wanted to read the first part, only to find it was the wrong story. Anyway, both stories were good so I'll go ahead and try this one.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

"This is a sequel to the story What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her."

.

This is a good example of problems with the site's new format for the writer's story list. Before it was a nice, tightly spaced list of all of the stories. Yes,. being able to sort by date or alphabetically is good but there's also a lot of wasted empty space. More importantly, for a story title that begins at the end of the alphabet for a writer who's posted a lot of stories, it requires changing from the default date and expanding the list over and over and over. It's a rather poor design.

Hardrider56Hardrider5622 days ago

Great story and HOT but at one point you have Mom tell Curtis to take off Miranda's pantyhose but before that Curtis found out Miranda was wearing thigh highs and not pantyhose. BTW Thigh highs are MUCH better that pantyhose.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites22 days ago

Another five star winner. Will be happy to see the next istallment.

mdtlhkmdtlhk22 days ago

So this is just the "what mom knows" series with a new name and pictures??

mdtlhkmdtlhk22 days ago

Don't get me wrong, though loved the story the first time around. I got all excited when I saw a new story.

mdtlhkmdtlhk22 days ago

I'm confused, the story above reads as it 2 of what mom knows but when I go back to the 1st part man of the house it's about other people n a completely different story?? Am I missing something?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingslover21 days agoAuthor

Hi

Please note that the first part is called Master of the House. I screwed up and titled it wrong. I will be sending in a new draft as soon as I get home, I’ll also fix the continuity errrors.

Thanks

MaxGirth69MaxGirth6921 days ago

Definitely look forward to reading him taking her juicy ass

AmandonAmandon21 days ago

Liked the 3D art. 5 stars solid cum story. Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Cartoonish pictures and same-old same-old writing...three stars.

jaygee11_2jaygee11_220 days ago

Really like your story.

One issue though, when Curtis first meets Miranda she has thigh- highs on and mo panties and then as action starts she has panty hose on.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Loved this story but there should have been more mother and son sex gave it a 5 and waiting on chapter 3

Lancs50Lancs5015 days ago

As always, your story is deliciously erotic and beautifully set. I would comment that the illustrations are not up to your usual standard it seemed. But the story line, having the Mom as his primary lover introducing him to her primary lover is wonderfully creative and seductive. Will his adventures continue, or is this the final installment of his growing desires? To me, the chapter 3 hont is a hopeful tease.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Amazing as always , love how you leave room for character development , more please

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

So disappointed to reach the end of this chapter. Very well written, and I can’t wait for more!

OseekerOseeker5 days ago

Hot illustrations!

Every guy's fantasy is to play with two horny girls. I get aroused by a third party, male or female, observing & being a voyeur in front of exhibitionists who enjoy being watched....and then being able to join in on the fun!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I would love an actual man of the house continuation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Man of the House Previous Part