Mama Told Me Not To Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, Jubal," Mama said, her voice barely more than a whisper. She lifted for a second off the bed, and her hands shucked the white panties off her hips and down her thighs. They pooled at her feet on the floor.

Mama sat naked before me. I sat, too, not moving.

Mama parted her legs, and my gaze drifted downward.

A luxuriant brown thicket of fur emerged at the junction of her pale legs. Beyond the hair, obscured but not hidden, lay the lush lips of her pussy. I had never seen anything like it. The few girls I'd been with had been shaven or closely trimmed. Mama's bush, by contrast, looked wild and untamed, and its exposure conflicted with everything I had ever thought about her.

My engorged cock stood tall and hard in response, and my hand reflexively went to cover it, but Mama's hand stopped me.

"No," she said.

I think I sighed, or maybe gasped. I don't recall.

"Touch me, Jubal," Mama said.

I put a hand forward and touched her hair, and I was surprised by its softness. My own pubic hair was coarse, but Mama's was gentle as down. I pushed a finger further forward until it touched flesh: Mama's pussy. The lips, thick and curved, were folded against each other. I ran my finger up and down, between them, until my finger stopped at the pink nub of her clitoris. I was no expert on a woman's anatomy, but I'd had enough experience to have a rough working knowledge of what I was touching and looking at.

Mama exhaled loudly when my finger touched her clit. She closed her eyes.

"Yes, Jubal," she said.

It was more of an invitation than I ever could have expected, so my finger continued its exploration of Mama's most secret and sacred place.

I didn't know what I was doing, but it didn't seem to matter. Mama's body shook with every touch. My forefinger circled her clit. My fingertip ran up and down the hood, on each side. I drew my finger down the soft, uneven folds of her flesh and pressed forward until the lips gave way and the tip of my finger disappeared inside Mama. Her sighs grew loud and labored.

"That feels wonderful," she said, her eyes closed, the words coming between deep breaths.

Mama opened her eyes. She stared at me in a way that made me think she was looking at me for the first time. She stretched out her hand to my chest. I clenched my pectoral muscle, and I think Mama's eyes glistened. Her hand traced my shoulder, then pressed against my arm muscle. It was strange to watch my mama looking at me with an expression of lust. I thought I saw goosebumps on her arms. I thought I felt them on mine.

I'd forgotten about my finger. It lay on the bed, just outside the entrance to Mama's pussy, at the fringe of the hair of her bush. Ah, that bush. So different from Mary Anne Miller's shaved pubis. The gap between Mary Anne Miller and Mama was like the gap between kindergarten and college. Though I'd been no virgin in the barn with her, I'd known what I wanted from Mary Anne. What I lacked in experience, I made up for in lust. But with Mama it was like the change from black and white to technicolor. I couldn't figure out what I felt. I just knew I was overwhelmed by it. With Mary Anne, I'd been the one in control. With Mama, she led the way.

Mama's hands pulled at the lower edge of my shirt.

"I need to take this off, Jubal," she said.

I lifted my hands over my head to help her, and in a moment the shirt was off and tossed to the floor.

I looked at Mama and her eyes were focused on my bare chest and they flashed in a way I was not used to. I'd spent the entire 19 years of my life seeing Mama as the embodiment of control and discretion, and now those qualities seemed like a façade hiding an untamed beast, coiled and ready to spring on me.

Mama didn't spring. She just said, "The pants, Jubal."

I fumbled with the buttons and turned to the side as I pulled the pants, and my boxer briefs, down my legs to the floor. Crazy as it may seem, with my mama nude in front of me, I was embarrassed about Mama looking at me.

When I was done, I looked back at Mama, trying to focus on her eyes rather than her full breasts, but I couldn't help but notice how erect and pink her nipples were.

Mama took my hand in hers and pulled me toward her.

"Come closer," she said.

I scooted closer. Mama and I sat right next to each other, completely naked. I was terribly embarrassed, but aroused, too. My cock stood out from my lap, saluting my mother.

"Jubal, I need you to do something," she said.

"What, Mama?"

"Hold me and kiss me."

I'd never turned down a chance to kiss a pretty girl before, and Mama was pretty, no doubt about it, but I could barely move. I put my hands on each side of her waist, but so lightly and nervously it was like I was picking up a teacup made of fine China.

I couldn't make myself do anything more, and the silence in the room grew loud.

"Jubal," Mama said.

"Yes?"

"Do you not want to kiss me?" she asked. "Am I unattractive to you?"

"Oh, Mama, no," I said. "You're... you're beautiful. But this is so strange."

"I know," she said. "I'm sure it seems strange to you. But sometimes we must do things that seem strange to us. This is the Lord's work, Jubal. Take comfort in that. Kiss me. Please."

I wasn't so sure of the bit about the Lord's work, but Mama was naked, and she was right next to me, and her nipples pointed at me, hard and erect, and the sight of her nude body ultimately persuaded me as no Biblical sermon could.

I put my arms around Mama and drew her closer to me. I leaned forward until my lips met hers. I closed my eyes, and the lips were no longer the lips of my mother. They were the lips of a beautiful, sexy woman, in my arms, eager, lusty, and available.

We kissed. Mama's lips were wet and soft, and they gave way before the pressure from my own. One of my hands pressed against her back, pulling her toward me, and the other hand rested on her breast, pinching her nipple.

The kissing started gentle and tentative but in only moments became feral and frantic. Our lips mashed against each other. My tongue darted into her mouth, which opened eagerly to receive me, and her tongue responded with equal insistence, pushing its way past my tongue into my own mouth. The smack of our mouths on each other reverberated in the otherwise quiet room. We said nothing, other than saying "Mama" and "Jubal" to one another from time to time. The temperature in the room seemed to rise.

Some part of my brain screamed silently at me, "This is fucking crazy. You can't do this with your mom." But it was drowned out by the lust I felt as my body entwined with my mother's. I couldn't help myself. She was my mother, and twice my age, but her breasts were full and ripe, and her skin was pale and soft and her curves were perfectly placed and formed for my hands to caress. My lust was dialed up to level ten and my cock was a steel bar.

"It's time, Jubal," Mama said at last, drawing away from me and lying back on the bed, legs deliciously open and breasts lolling invitingly. "Take me. You must."

I threw off my clothes as fast as I could, only slightly embarrassed that Mama could now see the full hardness of my cock that the sight of her aroused.

A moment later my clothes were off, lying on the floor, and I stood naked like a hungry jungle beast over Mama, who lay before me, open-legged.

Mama looked up at me, eyes wide and lips moist.

"Corinthians, Jubal. Go ahead."

I cannot honestly say that the verses of the Bible had anything to do with it, but my cock pushed forward, as if on its own, until it pressed against the opening of Mama's sex.

"Are you sure, Mama?" I asked.

"Surer than anything, Jubal."

Every time she said my name, it packed an erotic punch.

She pushed her hips forward until the delicate edge of a pussy lip touched my throbbing cock.

Fortified by Mama's confidence in the Lord's will, I pushed forward.

My cock tip slipped past and between her lips. Mama closed her eyes and sighed. I pushed forward further, eyes agog and mouth open as the shaft of my cock disappeared inside Mama. I pushed on and on. Her pussy, slicked with wetness, offered no resistance.

"Ohhhhh," Mama said.

I was fucking my mother! The deed could not be undone.

There was only one thing to do: Keep fucking. So, I did.

I started slowly, maybe unbelievably, wanting to savor every fraction of an inch of my cock disappearing into Mama. Her pussy was heaven: snug enough to grip my cock with a fulfilling pressure but wet enough that I could stroke in and out of her with no chafing or resistance. Mama, for her part, obviously enjoyed it because she moaned with every in-stroke. When I pushed into her, her hips pushed back, but while I eagerly watched as Mama's pussy lips enfolded my cock within their depths, Mama threw her head back and closed her eyes, lost in whatever bliss she felt.

"Mama," I called to her.

"What is it, Jubal?" she asked, eyes closed and body rocking against mine.

"Is this what you really want?" I asked.

"More than anything."

That was enough for me. My hands gripped her on the hips, and I pushed into her as furiously and frantically as I could. For a few minutes, neither of us said anything. The only sound in the room was of our bodies slapping against each other. No sound could have been more arousing.

Our bodies rocked against each other for many minutes. I lost track of time. All attention was focused on the way I entered her, over and over.

I didn't think I could hold back long.

"Don't come yet, Jubal," Mama said, unexpectedly.

"What?" I replied, panting.

"Don't come," she said again. "Not until I do. Let me come first."

"Oh, Mama," was all I could say in reply. I was so near. I didn't know how I could hold back.

"I'll try," I said.

Mama pushed her body against me, over and over, and I looked down at her body, the supple curves rocking to the beat of my body against hers. I relished the simple but perfect beauty of her full breasts swaying in a rhythm, nipples pert and perfect. I didn't think I could hold back.

"Just a bit longer, Jubal," Mama cried, her legs shaking, and toes pointed up to the ceiling.

"I'll try," I said in a choked voice, but I didn't know if I could try much longer.

I tried to think of something else. A phone book. The interminable lessons in my high school chemistry class. The inside of the barn I had cleaned earlier that day. But the delicious envelopment of Mama's pussy on me could not be denied. I was going to come, and nothing could hold me back.

But Mama came first.

"Oh yes!" she cried, and I felt the full length of her body spasm under me. Mama came.

I let loose then, just moments later. I felt it, at last: the tide of my climax, swelling from deep within, spreading in waves over me, the flood loosened and released. I filled her, my Mama. My cum, inside her.

Mama gasped under me, for what seemed like several minutes, but I had no clear sense of time.

At last, she said, "It is done!"

"Mama?" I asked.

"Revelations 16:17," she said.

Scripture was far from my mind at that time. All I could think about was the exquisite sensation of my spent cock inside her pussy. I held it there for several minutes.

Eventually, I lifted off Mama, and I sat to the side of her. Her body was damp with a mix of my sweat and hers. A pall of guilt settled over my exultation at what we had done.

"Mama," I said. "What do we do now? Is this a one-time thing, or... are we going to do it again?

Mama looked back at me, serenely.

"The Lord does not let the righteous go hungry," she said. "Proverbs 10:3."

I knew that one.

"But Mama, doesn't it also say, 'He thwarts the craving of the wicked?'"

Mama looked at me for a long time before answering, but her expression of serenity and self-certainty didn't go away. She scooted closer to me.

"Jubal," she said, taking my cock in her slender and eager hand. "Don't overthink this."

12