All Comments on 'Mommy: Loving Mommy's Cock'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696almost 9 years ago
5/5

DAYMNNNNN... that was HOT ... would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mommy?

You do realise that "Mommy" is a man and the whole story is about gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good story, but the tags are a bit misleading.

ZaneDCameronZaneDCameronalmost 9 years ago
10/10

Sequel? Maybe? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love mommy cock too!

Great story! keep them going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
True story

This MUST be a true story! Only a true mommy can show so much love, affection, and sexual intensity. Tender, loving, patiently teaching every move, every step... like the good mommy she really is. Five stars, very well deserved.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 9 years ago
A feel good story

Real good honest pornographic fiction.

Easily worth 5 stars--or more.

LonelywifeBethLonelywifeBethalmost 9 years ago
I love it!

I am a woman and to be honest I love your stories the initiation ones and the club just amazingly good! I love the characters building up the intensity and the sweetness in it. I love Gay and TS stories makes me cum so hard and truthfully I wish I was a man! Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love these types of stories that have a hung shemale mother and son, especially the ones where the mother sweetly screws her son. There needs to be more in my opinion. Hope you write more of these types.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it I would love someone to be my mommy I would love someone to teach me .Rossco.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
...

How nice and mean at the same time how sexual 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes, excellent and erotic, made my pantyhose wet..

Mommy and the boy were to get the best of the most tactile sensational feelings of caressing the silky smooth and satiny pantyhose and panties. Naughty girl, mommy's pretty pussy penis, and the taboo relationship between the two was just a reminder of what is going on with the new relationship with our new fun and exciting times. The generous and long term care of the hot momma's love for the tight opening of the hot willingness to be a receptive bitch was just wonderful and the mommy's dripping vaginal secretions were going deep in the sucking love canal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mommy's extra equipment cums in handy.

The young boy was always curious about the bulge under his Mommy's panties and pantyhose. The boy had already been hot for his Mommy. Her pantyhose, panties, high heels, all the pretty things Mommy wore were enjoyed by the new little girl Mommy was planning to turn the youngster into. At night, Mommy would tuck her little baby into bed. Usually she wore her pantyhose, high heels, lingerie, make up, and give the new daughter to soon be a nice massage.

Sweetie, here- put on these pantyhose and high heels and Mommy will pretty you up like her. She handed "her" a new pair of shiny pantyhose and a pair of sexy 5 inch high heels. Mommy will show you how to beva pretty girl too. "Oh Mommy, these are all for me?, Now I can look so pretty too". -"Yes dear, Mommy needs her new girl to look pretty and please Mommy" Now, The incestuous Mommy carefully helped her new trainee put on the sheer nylons, did her make up and put a wig on her. Soon the perverse bitches cock was hard under her panties and pantyhose. " Your new name will be Candy because you are so sweet" -"Candy, this is Mommy's clitty. I want you to touch it though my pantyhose" -"Yes Mommy", the little sissy ran her hand over Mommy's nylon clad cock noting the bulge. "Mommy, what's this"? That's Mommy's special clitty she stated. "Now, get down between Mommy's legs and lick Mommy's clitty"! -"Mommy, it's so big"! "Suck Mommy's clitty like a good Mother Fucker"! She licked her cock until it was hard and wet. "Mommy's all excited, my turn to lick yours"! The wanton transsexual incestuous bitch had soon excited the new girl,"Candy" Oh, Mommy, my pussy feels so good"! -"Mommy's glad Candy. She dabbed her fingers in some KY and started to finger fuck her ass slowly as she sucked her daughters cock. "Mommy, your fingers feel nice in me, are we fucking"? -" In a way Candy" The bitch now put on a video with a older transvestite ans a young sissy girl. "Watch the movie honey, look what there doing"! The two dressed up in slutty attire were doing a "69" on each other. The Mommy in the video was praising the little girl That's Mommy's good girl , suck on Mommy's cock like that, and don't forget to caress Mommy's nylons like I caress yours. The language got filthy. The movie started to have an effect on the new girl. The Mommy in the video ordered the girl to be a good bitch and open her legs for her Mommy. "Mommy's gonna fuck your sweet little cunt now" The girl opened her legs to allow the Mommy's cock to just enter the willing girl to get a nice cock in her cunt. "Mommy please fuck me good like before" She thrust her cock deeper in her tightness. " Mommy, Oh that's good, harder"! The Mommy now plunged to the hilt in the new girls fuck hole. "Mommy, I'm gonna cum"! The incestuous bitch pulled out not wanting the little girl to yet cum. The two of them kissed and said things so perverse that it was exciting to hear the taboo talk. "Are you Mommy's little bitch and promise to do as Mommy says"? -" Yes, Mommy, anything you say"! -"Good, that's my sweet mother fucker" Mommy's gonna let you suck her clitty and then you can fuck Mommy's cunt too" She sucked the girls cock until it was hard applied KY and directed her cock to her ass and told Candy to push. She did entering the ass of the bitch who often had cock in her ass and loved having her girls cock in it now. "Fuck Me ! You bitch ! Fuck Mommy's cunt good and hard"! She did her best catching on quickly. "Mommy , feels so good in you"! She got bolder and took the initiative. "Take my cock Mommy slut, gonna fuck you good"! The transsexual Mommy started squealing as the new daughters cock impailed her ass and hit her prostate. The Mommy then flooded her pantyhose with 6 or 7 gobs of creamy sperm. Mommy's nylons were soaked and she wanted her new girl to lick it all off her pantyhose. "You know what to do"! She started licking the sperm off the smooth nylons and said it tasted yummy. "Good job Candy, now Mommy's gonna use her strap on to give your cunt a nice fucking you will love"! The incincestuous bitch straped Iit on and soon Iit was Iin her virgin ass. "Ow! Mommy, not so hard"! Shut up bitch, your gonna love it"! Soon the dildo was sliding smoothly in and out ofbthe excited bitch, her cock now erect. Mommy, it started to feel better as she massaged her prostate. "Mommy, I love you so, don't stop, not ever...."!

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Mommy's little boy

Wow what a beautiful ride on my mommy's meaty dick, then letting my have all her warm Cumm.

Client8Client8about 3 years ago

A truly depravity, unapologetic work of art

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous