All Comments on 'Lovely Scars'

by krydy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

This is different. More like a series of thoughts than a story. Keep writing and explore your 5 senses as they relate to relationships. Write what makes you happy and the reader will connect. Thanks for your time and imagination.

krydykrydyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks :-)

Thank you :-D I was very pleased to hear your comment on this story.

In truth they're monologues made to realize erotic ASMR ... the text created in this way acquires perhaps more originality compared to a classic erotic story. Obviously, the thoughts of my protagonist are masculine ..... because I create them for the male voice ;-)

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago

This story is remarkably sensual and enticing!

It reads like poetry and looks like prose....looks can be deceiving....just like scars.

It has a beautiful texture and eroticism.

Thank you for sharing your creative lust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkrydy@krydy
Hello to all those who will listen to my vocal performances, who will watch my artistic works and read my little stories. I am an Italian artist, painter and photographer. What do I want from life? All new experiences that can bring me a smile on my lips and stimulate my five ...