Long Sentence-run on

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelique paid for a helicopter tour of the Atchafalaya Basin. Trenton was both terrified and fascinated by the experience. This time, at the range, only three of his arrows missed the target. Angelique kissed him, bouncing in her happiness.

"Oh oh, it going to get loud?" Patricia giggled when Angelique and Trenton entered the Alpha Zeta Rho common area.

"It's about to get real loud," Angelique agreed, despite her hot blush.

Faith was coming down the stairs from the third landing when Trenton and Angelique approached. Trenton felt a pang of sadness when the beautiful brunette turned and scampered to her room.

"It's her own fault," Trenton said, keeping his face impassive while Angelique studied his reaction to seeing Faith.

"You know, she found that guy, the baby daddy?" Angelique said.

"Oh?" Trenton said, not really caring.

"Actually, it was his wife that found him; they're both suing him for child support," Angelique said, flinging open the door of her bedroom.

As before, Angelique performed an esquisite blow job. Then she whimpered, squealed and screamed through three orgasms as Trenton tongued her sweet little pussy. After she pushed his head away, Trenton worked his way from her pussy to her small, perfect breasts. While he licked, gnawed and kissed her hard nipples, Trenton continued to touch her flesh with his hands.

In a few moments, he had two fingers plumbing her tight anus and two fingers plumbing her pussy while his thumb mashed against her clitoris. Her screams were muffled as he had his mouth clamped over her mouth in a frantic kiss.

"I, oh God, I, you need to fuck me you God damned mother fucker," Angelique screamed out frantically.

"Angelique, its eleven o'clock," a muffled voice called out through the door.

"Shit! Shit! It's Gail, I, oh, oh God damn it," Angelique protested.

Trenton and Angelique dressed. Gail came in and nodded politely as Angelique introduced them. She smiled softly, seeing Trenton's happy smile when Angelique introduced him as her boyfriend.

"Y'all need get a motel room," Patricia sleepily complained as she walked, clad in only panties from the stairwell to her bedroom.

"Oh like you're so much quieter," Angelique snapped.

"I'll meet you in the cafeteria, mm, 'bout six tomorrow?" Angelique said and kissed Trenton.

From their dinner, they again went to the archery range. And from the archery range, Angelique had Trenton drive them to the Motel Acadiana.

"For free movies, press '2' and scroll up or down to select your choice," Angelique read on the placard affixed to the television in room 108.

"Amateur, anal, Asian..." Trenton read aloud.

At first, Angelique selected 'Blondes' and smiled, tugging on a lock of her blonde hair. But 'Blondes' seemed to be skewed toward 'Interracial' so Angelique selected 'Oral.'

"Angelique, we really come here to watch this shit?" Trenton asked as one red head with freakishly huge breasts sucked two cocks at the same time.

"Mm, Really? Faith really took..." Angelique asked and selected 'Anal.'

"I, uh, I like, I mean, when you got your fingers up my..." Angelique whispered, watching intently as an emaciated blonde took a massive cock up her ass with surprising ease.

"I like it too; I like it because it pleases you," Trenton thought to say and was rewarded with a beaming smile and soft kiss from Angelique.

After ten minutes of watching mindless, mechanical pornography, Angelique returned her attention to Trenton. They kissed and touched and slowly undressed.

"We, I, we try it, up the butt?" Angelique asked when she was down to just plain white cotton briefs.

Trenton found it amusing and somewhat bizarre. Angelique was asking about anal sex; they'd not even had regular intercourse yet.

"I, yeah, I mean, yeah we can try it," Trenton agreed, cock painfully hard. "But, we, we're going need some kind of lube or something."

In answer, Angelique pulled a tube of KY Jelly from her purse. Trenton kissed her and eased her panties down and off.

"Oh, oh yes, I, yes, you fucking pussy eating mother fucker," Angelique cried out as Trenton tongued and fingered her to a quick orgasm.

Then he rolled her onto her belly and began tonguing her tight little rosebud.

"Aw, you ass eating fucker, eat my ass, eat my ass," Angelique barked out as she rubbed her pussy frantically.

Trenton tongued and fingered her ass for a few moments. Angelique shrieked in orgasm as Trenton used WO fingers to stretch her anus. Trenton broke the seal of the brand new tube of lubricant and greased up his two fingers.

"Here," Trenton gruffly ordered and thrust his cock into Angelique's gasping, grunting mouth.

Trenton fucked Angelique's face as he reached over her back to continue fingering her ass. The angle of her head was just right and both she and Trenton grunted as Trenton's cock slid into her throat.

"Mmng!" Angelique screamed as Trenton's cock fucked her mouth.

A few moments later, Trenton spewed rope after rope of his semen down Angelique's throat. She pulled him out of her throat for the last few spurts of his semen. She shrieked and bucked again as Trenton added a third thick finger to the fingers in her rectum.

Trenton Then swiveled Angelique around, putting her on her hands and knees, facing the television. The images on the television screen continued to show girls being sodomized by cocks, fingers, dildos, and in one instance, a champagne bottle.

"Aieegh, I, oh, oh my God!" Angelique screamed as Trenton placed the bulbous head of his greasy cock to her virgin hole.

Looking down, Trenton almost blew his load. His cockhead was pressed against a shiny light brown ring. His cock looked gigantic when compared to Angelique's sweet little rosebud.

Trenton looked up, looked at the vulgar images on the television. Next to the television was a faded mirror. Trenton saw Angelique's beautiful face, saw the grimace of concentration on her pretty face.

Trenton paused. Angelique shuddered with the strain; her anus was trying to squeeze shut, trying to keep the intruder from violating her. Slowly, she let out a shuddering breath and Trenton pushed another millimeter into her resisting anus.

Waves of white hot searing pain shot through her. Angelique screamed, a blood curdling scream as her anus felt as if she were being ripped open. Again, Trenton paused.

His cockhead was just inside of her flowering anus. Even as her anus lost the fight and flowered open, the tightness and the heat were incredible. Trenton fought hard against the urge to jam all of his cock into Angelique's struggling rectum.

With another shuddering breath, Angelique fell forward onto her shoulders. She reached her small hands back and pulled forcefully on her buttocks, opening herself some more.

"Aieegh, I, oh God, you, God damn you, you fucking ass fucking mother fucker, God damn it fuck my ass, fuck my ass," Angelique shrieked and shook as Trenton pushed a centimeter or two of his cock into her struggling, wiggling rectum.

When Trenton lurched slightly, pushing nearly half his length into her, Angelique let out another blood curdling shriek. She released her right buttock and reached her hand between her legs. She let loose with some more profanities as she frantically rubbed her pussy.

Just as Angelique crested in orgasm, Trenton loosed a torrent of sperm into her bowels. Angelique continued to buck and thrash and scream vulgarities as she orgasmed.

On the television, the red head with the freakishly large breasts smiled as a beautiful, large breasted blonde thrust her fist into the red head's gaping pussy. Another blonde with impossibly large breasts joined them and began to fist the red head's bowels.

Trenton allowed Angelique to use the bathroom first. He watched some more oddly unemotional pornography before grabbing the remote and flipping to 'Shaved.' The first vignette was a lesbian one, and Trenton found the sight of the two women kissing while one applied shaving foam to the other's crotch to be more stimulating than the anal action. The terms of endearments the two women exchanged as the first one knelt down to shave the other one was more erotic to Trenton than the endless 'oh yeah, fuck my ass' and 'stick that monster up my ass' had been.

After Angelique weakly staggered out of the bathroom, Trenton softly kissed her lips. He ducked into the bathroom and opened the miniscule bar of bargain brand soap. He cleaned his cock of the lubricant and streaks of other matter. The towel was slightly more effective than air-drying, but the friction did cause Trenton to get another erection.

"You want me to shave my pussy?" Angelique asked as Trenton joined her in the bedroom.

"If your pussy wasn't so pretty, I'd say 'yeah,'" Trenton agreed as a brunette wearing ugly yellow thigh high boots took on seven men, three at a time on the television screen.

"I'll think about it," Angelique promised as she pushed Trenton onto his back.

Angelique straddled him and slid him into her wet pussy. Leaning forward, she kissed him hotly. She moaned her approval as Trenton began playing with her small breasts.

On the television screen, the brunette with the ugly thigh high boots smiled as her face and her small breasts and her bald mound were now liberally coated with semen. Trenton grunted as Angelique's pussy swallowed his cock and squeezed him in a hot, soft vise grip.

"I love you, oh you nasty ass fucking mother fucker, now you going fuck my pussy? Huh? Now you going fuck my pussy? Like fucking me? Like fucking my pussy? That's your pussy, that's your pussy you pussy fucking mother fucker," Angelique screamed in orgasm.

"Know why that's your pussy? Huh? Want to know why that pussy belongs to you? Because I love you, you God damned nasty mother fucker, I fucking love you, Trenton Smith, I love you," Angelique screamed and bucked wildly as another orgasm quaked inside her small frame.

"I, augh, oh oh God, I, I Love you too," Trenton gasped and loosed another stream of semen deep into her body.

She woke him at two in the morning and insisted they consummate their love with another ass fuck. At five thirty, she woke him and told him that Tornadough's would be open in a few minutes; she loved their doughnuts when they were hot.

"Their strawberry's the best," Angelique enthused as Trenton sluggishly stumbled through dressing.

"I, you love me?" Angelique asked as she and Trenton stood in front of the Alpha Zeta Rho house.

"Yeah, yes, Angelique Stewart, I do love you," Trenton smiled.

"You smell like ass," she quipped then kissed him.

"You, are you two just getting home?" two AZR girls asked, jogging up to the house.

"Uh huh," Angelique gave a guilty giggle before dashing into the house.

"Bye, you fucking pussy eating mother fucker," Trina laughed as she did her cool-down.

"Oh! That, that's him?" the other jogger asked, uncaring that her stretches was showing Trenton, Trina, and anyone passing bby that she did not have panties underneath her nylon shorts.

"Uh huh," Trina laughed, toweling off.

Two days later, seeing Angelique Stewart in Burke Building as he stepped out of his Faculty Advisor's office wiped the smile from Trenton's face. She did not see him; but Trina did. Trina gleefully pointed toward Trenton and Angelique turned and gave Trenton a wide, happy smile.

"Hi!" she chirped, bounding over. "What you doing here?"

"Had to talk to Dr. Bercegay," Trenton said, pointing over his shoulder toward the man's office door. "Talk about doing my doctorates."

"You going for a doctorate's?" Angelique gasped, elated.

"I uh, yeah, I, is there somewhere we can talk?" Trenton asked, a heavy ball forming in his guts.

"I uh, well, I, Trina and I need to see Dr. Dee, but uh..." Angelique said, losing her smile.

"I, I'll see you in the cafeteria," Trenton said and gave Angelique a quick kiss.

"So...what's up?" Angelique asked, approaching Trenton's table.

"I uh, you, you want a coffee? They, they got a chocolate chip muffin; want that?" Trenton weakly offered.

"What's up, Trenton?" Angelique demanded, eyes already filling with tears.

"Okay, look, this, this was all set up long before I ever met you," Trenton started.

Thirty seconds, one half minute into telling Angelique about applying for a doctorate's and teaching position at Norwill University in Norwill, Tennessee, Angelique leapt to her feet and ran, bawling from the cafeteria. Trenton felt his own tears as he numbly grabbed his still full cup of coffee and brought the cup to the waste bin.

"I love you. I do love you. It, it's only for however long it'll take me to get my doctor's," Trenton left on her voice mail.

"Plus that, you, you've got your own studies to think about," Trenton left on another message.

He wasn't surprised when his next call was blocked. With a sigh, Trenton showed up at the Homeless Shelter and dispensed Thanksgiving dinners to the homeless people of St. Elizabeth's Parish.

"Oh, you sure can," Trenton smiled at a four year old mixed race girl that gave him a dimpled smile when she asked if she could have more sweet potatoes.

The sweet, innocent dimpled smile was such a contrast to the haggard, defeated look the child's mother wore. The young woman tried valiantly to return Trenton's smile, but failed.

Trenton's mother gave him a kiss and a hug just before he made the seven hundred mile drive from DeGarde, Louisiana to Norwill, Tennessee. Trenton dropped a postcard into the mailbox of the Alpha Zeta Rho sorority house with his new address on it. He ignored the glare Trina gave to him as he got into his car. With one last look at the beautiful campus of the University of Louisiana at DeGarde, Trenton drove away.

At a 'meet and greet' for new faculty, Trenton did his best to fit in, to be engaging and to be engaged. But his thoughts were seven hundred and twelve miles away, in a cheap, poorly lighted motel room. His thoughts were not in his conversation with Katherine Tait, a beautiful Asian American professor of Law, but on the screams and grunts of a petite blonde with pornographic chatter in the background.

"Four foot three," Katherine said, anticipating Trenton's question.

"Five ten. Want to compare weight?" Trenton asked, unamused.

"Ever need anything," Katherine smiled, emphasizing the 'anything,' as Trenton was being led away by Dean Nichols.

"Professor Bercegay speaks very highly of you," Dean Nichols stated as he introduced Trenton to a few of the tenured professors.

"And I think very highly of him as well," Trenton smiled. "I had truly considered simply obtaining a teacher's certificate but he convinced me to aim higher, aim for more than just a teaching position."

Leaving the little gathering after what he considered a socially acceptable amount of time had elapsed, Trenton sincerely hoped his students would be more personable and engaging. His opinion of many of his peers certainly was not as high as the opinion most seemed to have of themselves. And Katherine Tait made him more than just a little uncomfortable.

Suddenly, a snowball struck him squarely on the face. Temporarily blinded, Trenton flailed around, trying to ward off any further attacks.

"I hate you! I hate you! Do you know the last time it snowed in Dan's Hollow? I wasn't even born yet," Angelique screamed, throwing another hastily prepared snowball at him.

"What the hell am I supposed to do here? I've never been in snow before," she demanded.

She shrieked blue murder when Trenton's snowball struck her in her chest. Another shriek sounded when Trenton's next snowball managed to catch her on her chest again.

"Stop right there," an authoritative voice demanded.

Trenton turned to see a campus security officer approaching quickly. Turned away from her, Trenton was unprepared for the snowball that struck him in the back of the head.

"Ma'am, I said stop," the burly officer barked.

"I want to press charges," Angelique declared.

"Charges?" the officer asked, hand dropping to the butt of his gun as he eyed Trenton Smith.

"Yeah, he dragged me all the way up to Tennessee, in the winter," Angelique said, stamping her feet. "And it's too cold for a good old Texas girl be all the way up here."

"Uh, ma'am, that, that sounds like a personal problem," the officer said, fighting against the smile.

"Hi Sweetheart," Trenton smiled, trying to hug her.

"'Hi Sweetheart?' 'Hi Sweetheart?' Uh, nuh uh, don't be hugging on me," Angelique said, trying to punch him.

"What are you doing here?" Trenton asked, managing to wrap his arms around her.

"What am I doing here? What am I doing here?" Angelique screamed at him, again attempting to slap or punch him.

"Yes; what are you doing here?" Trenton asked, managing to keep her arms pinned down.

"I'm here because, because, God damn it, I love you, you idiot," she said.

"Love you too," Trenton smiled and kissed her.

"Now, come on; I'm freezing to death out here," she complained. "Take me home."

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my works.

Faith Decker is one of the four children of Duane and Angela Decker. Duane and Angela are introduced in 'Garden by the Front Door' in the Loving Wives category. In that story, it is mentioned that Duane and Angela have four children. Joy Decker was briefly mentioned in 'Goodman, Dorsey, Miller...' in the Loving Wives category. Hope Decker is briefly mentioned in 'Alana's Playtime' in Lesbian Sex category.

Faith Decker is a primary character in 'Long Sentence' in the Loving Wives category. The father of her baby, Michael Chopin is the main antagonist of that tale.

Officer Kenya Hebert is the wife of Lieutenant Steven Hebert. Their romance is begun in ''Honey' 'Sweetheart' & 'Sugar'' in the Group Sex category.

Daryn Blutcher, the classmate that alerts Trenton Smith to the lies Candy had been feeding Trenton is a character introduced in 'Writing It Down' in the Anal category.

Likewise, Candy Thibodeaux and Michael Breaux are briefly mentioned in 'Writing It Down.'

Katherine Tait, the law professor is a character first introduced in the 'Jeff Tait' series in Interracial Love category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.