Locker Date with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,293 Followers

The blonde-headed mother used her arms to squeeze her giant tits even tighter around his head, while squealing in a juicy climax. It was all she could do to keep from screaming out as her orgasm swept through her busty body like a powerful electric current.

Jake was on cloud nine...grumbling against his mom's tit-flesh, while feeling his dick get yanked off by the gushing grip of her vagina. Lisa's bulging cuntal meatus beat against the root of her boy's strong penis, making her hot liquid love-juice spurt around his thick stalk and drip down off his clenching nuts.

Mother and son were certainly in no hurry to end their locker date. They beat their cum-soaked pissers together for nearly ten mind-blowing minutes, riding the orgasm-train all the way to the end of the track.

"Well!" Lisa sighed, completely out of breath. "Now I remember why I liked locker dating so much."

"I'll never doubt you again," her boy promised, letting out a long, satisfied sigh.

"And I also remember now why I loved getting fucked so much when I was younger," she confessed, squeezing her son's still-erect cock in the tight confines of her pussy.

"Why's that?"

"Because teenage boys have short refractory periods, meaning your dicks don't go soft, and you're ready for more vigorous fucking in a matter of minutes."

"I certainly wouldn't mind going again," Jake admitted.

"Good, because there's one other position I wanna show you," said Lisa, lifting her cunt off his cock. Jake's prick was a gooey mess; dripping with the results of their juicy ejaculations. It wagged around stiffly as he stared at the king-sized mammaries bobbling in front of his face. His lusty eyes bulged even more when he saw how incredibly wide his mom's areolas were. The dusky pink caps were thickly textured with Montgomery tubercles and rubbery nipples protruded turgidly from their centers. The large-chested mother carefully turned around, so her back was now to her boy.

"This time you're gonna fuck me from behind," she informed him, peeking back over her shoulder.

"Ready when you are," the boy eagerly stated.

"When it comes to fucking...I was born ready, baby," his mom purred, pushing her cushy buttocks back teasingly to encourage him to plunge it back inside her. He got the hint and squeezed his hard-on through her snug cunt-tube, sheathing his tender meat in delightful mommy-pussy.

The teen's eyes rolled back in their sockets as his still-erect peter was encapsulated by the furnace of her pleasure-pit. Together they pumped their hips, finding a nice satisfying fuck-rhythm. The rounded cheeks of Lisa's ass slapped repetitively against her son's crotch, making the fatty outer layer of her fanny-meat ripple wonderfully.

The panting, sexually-excited mother peeked back at her teen. "Hold my hips!" she demanded. "Pound the fuck out of me!"

Jake happily complied, grasping his mom's wide hips and beating his dick through her birthing tube with tit-jarring force. "Yes! Like that!" Lisa gasped, reaching down and rubbing her engorged clitoris while her son fucked her.

The teenager loved looking down and watching his meaty cock thunder in and out of his mom's body, glistening with her secretions. He pulled her buns apart slightly while he fucked, so he could see the pink elastic ring of her asshole wink up at him. "Oh, yes!" he sighed, feeling her powerful pelvic floor muscles squeeze around his plunging love-muscle, massaging it skillfully.

The way she was slightly leaned forward against the locker wall allowed Lisa's dangling perspiration-sheened boobies to swing around wildly. "Reach around and squeeze my fucking tits!" the horny mother groaned.

Her boy grasped on to her bobbling udders, sinking his fingers into their squishy meat. Her nipples felt fat and rubbery against his squeezing hands. Lisa stood up straight, turning her head and gazing into her teen's eyes in absolute fuck-lust, while his crotch continued to slap against her rounded butt-cheeks. "Fuck me harder!" she pleaded, her pretty hazel eyes glazed with desire.

Jake upped his tempo, hammering his long, jutting boner through his mom's pleasure-pit, hitting her back wall with his flaring knob on every thrust.

"Do you always fuck your dates without kissing them?" Lisa's shaky voice whispered.

"I kissed you earlier."

"You think I'm satisfied with that?"

"I know I'm not," the boy admitted.

"Kiss me then," the mother told him, moving her lips up towards his. The oval of their mouths fused together as they engaged in a passionate French kiss. The mother's long pink snake whipped about inside Jake's mouth, dancing wildly with his.

The horny mother felt her boy's cock flex with excitement, so she tightened her cunt muscles around it in response, increasing the mind-blowing cuntal friction on his sensitive teenage glans.

"Fuck!" her boy gasped, feeling his dick tingle as his mom pounded her sweaty ass-meat back against him with greater intensity.

"Ohh, my boy's such a good fucker," the mother cooed, gazing into his eyes. "He's making mommy's pussy melt around his hot dick."

"Feels incredible!" the boy breathed, not slowly his frantic pace one bit.

"Maybe mom could teach you how to fuck in other tightly-confined spaces," Lisa suggested. "Your bedroom closet...the trunk of my car maybe. We could sneak around the house and fuck in all sorts of nooks and crannies."

"I'd love that!"

"Me too. Imagine us going at it under my bed, while your father's sleeping. Imagine how wickedly exciting that would be?"

"Yes!" the boy answered, massaging the squishy meat of her big hooters while they fucked. "If he woke up though he'd kill us."

"Yes, but that would make the challenge all the more thrilling."

"I would do this to you anywhere you wanted me to, mom," Jake offered.

"Anywhere I wanted it, huh?"

"Yes."

"In my asshole?" she asked with a lusty grin.

"That wasn't what I meant by 'anywhere,' but hell yes!"

His mom softly giggled. "You wouldn't mind giving your mom a good anal pounding then?"

"No way!"

"Oh, God, baby...you're gonna make me cum on you again," she whimpered with pleasure, stroking his cheek tenderly with her hand. "Your gonna make me blast my hot fucking girl-juice all over your hard, fat cock!"

Jake watched his mom's pretty hazel eye's roll back and her mouth drop open as she gasped over and over. He felt her birthing tube contract around his pounding cock, chewing at his throbbing penile flesh. Lisa's body began to tremble delightfully against him.

The great thing about having one cum out of the way, was it allowed the teen to fuck his mom longer and harder this time without blowing his load. He leaned back against the locker wall, lifting his mom up so her back rested against his torso, her fat tits jutting outward. Lisa's dainty bare feet, with their school-color-painted toenails dangled above the locker floor, bobbing around from the force of her son's fucking. Her meaty buttocks continued to slap against Jake's humping crotch as he hammered away at her cum-gushing cunt.

"Ahhh, fuck-fuck-fuck!!" the boy grumbled, bucking against his mother savagely. For a good ten minutes he fucked her this way, making their hot flesh drip with sweat.

Lisa turned her head and looked at her son with wild lustful eyes. "Put me down! I wanna suck you off, so you can cum down my throat," she requested in a sexy tone.

The heavy-chested mother quickly turned and crouched down, grasping his juice-glistened boner at the base and dragging her long pink mommy-licker up and down it's length.

"Ahhh!" the boy sighed, gazing down and watching his mom's tongue curl around his knob, scrubbing his glans with skilled oral affection. She plunged his cock into her mouth and began bobbing her platinum-blonde head in traditional blowjob fashion, while gazing up at him with her pretty eyes.

Lisa's heart was practically beating out of her heavy-titted chest. She felt like a young high-school-aged girl again, sucking off one of the hot guys inside his locker. Yes, she loved her husband, but she also got an insatiable thrill by acting as her son's cum dispenser, and letting him beat his young dick through her hot motherly holes. Lewd, slurping, gurgling sounds filled the locker as the mother lovingly gorged herself on her boy's thick prick. She flared her nostrils, taking in the warm, musky smell of his teenage cock-flesh.

"Ahhh, shit, mom!" the teen whimpered, feeling her plunge his juicy prick down her throat and mash her lovely bee-stung lips around his cock-hilt.

"Ggnnuhhfff!" the mother gagged, pre-spunk spewing out the sides of her cock-stuffed mouth. This time when she sucked, she grasped his boner around the hilt and beat it into her hot, plunging mouth, making her oversized knockers wobble heavily.

"Damn...you can really suck dick, mom," Jake breathed encouragingly.

For five more mind-blowing minutes, the teen was treated to the best blowjob he'd ever had. In fact, none of the girls who'd sucked his cock could even hold a candle to his mom's oral skills. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed wondrously, watching her pretty blonde head bob tirelessly up and back on his cock, using her mouth, tongue and throat like a hot pussy.

"Ah, God!" Jake exclaimed, then bit his bottom lips and humped his hips, meeting his mom's rhythmic sucking.

Beating his boner with one hand, the mother reached up and played with his balls with the other. She dug her long, painted nails into the tender meat of his nuts, teasing them and pulling exquisitely.

"Oh, God, mom, I'm gonna cum!" the boy softly groaned.

The wanton, cock-sucking mother plunged on her son's boner as hard as she could, rolling her tongue around on the fat pinkish-purple knob, cleaning the pre-spunk from his weeping piss-hole. She felt his entire dick swell inside her mouth.

"AHH, MOM!!" the teen grunted out, grabbing the back up her head and jabbing his cock in as far as it could go down her clasping throat. "HERE I FUCKING CUM!" Hot ball-goo erupted from his peter-tip, spraying straight down his mother's throat.

"Mmmnppff!" Lisa gurgled, diligently gulping down all the spunk that was pouring into her. For a long while, the boy sighed in pleasure as his mom nursed out every splattering drop of spunk, rolling her teasing tongue all over his quivering dick. She finally lifted her head, licking any remnants of cock-cream off her lips, while gazing up at her son with shamelessly lusty eyes. "Pretty good locker date, huh?" she asked.

"The best," her son breathlessly replied.

After they were dressed, Jake opened the locker door and peeked out to make sure the coast was clear. "We're good," he said to his mom, then they both hurried out.

"Need a ride home?" Lisa giggled.

"Yeah, I guess a ride would be good. Let me grab my bag."

"I'll meet you at the car," the mother told him, not wanting to take a chance at being questioned by any wandering school officials.

"Hey, mom?" Jake called before she could wander far.

"Yeah, honey?"

"Thanks for the training."

"Anytime," she winked.

"Really? Anytime??" he asked with an inquisitive smile.

"It's a figure of speech, but...yeah, we'll see..." she answered with a mischievous glance down at the bulge beneath his shorts.

Jake watched her lovely round ass undulate teasingly beneath her shorts as she stepped up the corridor.

klrxo
klrxo
9,293 Followers
12