All Comments on 'Locker Date with Mom'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

As a claustrophobic, I personally can't imagine fucking where they did or any of the other places she mentioned. I'm giving this five stars and a favorite point for the hot sex even though I find the idea of a high school locker being big enough for two people to fuck in completely idiotic. I know it's a porn story but you were lucky to jam your winter coat into the lockers in the schools I went to. lol

swfb70swfb70about 1 year ago

no chapter 2 and this was posted in 2003

klrxoklrxoabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your feedback. To read more of my work, including many juicy audio stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 1 year ago

Unbelievable but very hot.

More?

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 1 year ago

Not your best, in all honestly. I miss your slow build-ups and specific descriptions! More of that, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hotly written, and well written. I like the idea of them sneaking, and the dirty talk (And premise of mom training son) was great. Agreed with the other comment about it being a little too much suspension of disbelief at times. For me, though, the issue was more, I want (and want the characters to be able) to fully see one another’s bodies and be truly free to ravish and fuck and take each other in visually during sex. Like, they could be fucking in a closet sized locker for all I care — but this wasn’t that. Even if the senior lockers are larger…it’s just too confined.

The confinement and the hiding can absolutely be sexy and thrilling. What felt different in this story was that the action was a little too discernibly restricting from a visual and comfort standpoint. Fucking in a closet or bathroom stall is one thing (super hot), but the cramped darkness of a locker seemed like it would spoil the fun of being able to really stretch one’s muscles and visually take in each other’s sexy bodies.

I’d love to see these two fuck when dad’s not home and really go at it, or hell, even in other public risky places like fitting rooms at the department store. I get you want this story to be different, but the premise seemed to go against the very satisfaction that comes from being able to see each other’s bodies and revel in the incest taboo that at least feels physically comfortable. Again, super well written, but that’s how part of this story made me feel as a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best place for him to cum is inside his Mom. Let her worry about if she is right about the timing of her cycle!

Dfm87Dfm87about 1 year ago

Would love to see more chapters to this love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not to kill your story but, no lockers are big enough for 2 people to fit within let alone have sex in them. And secondly, having sex with ANYONE other than your spouse/partner/significant other, even for demonstrative purposes, IS MOST DEFINITELY CHEATING! Even with your son!

Now, sex during school in the broom closet would absolutely be possible.

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 1 year ago

Really liked it can’t wait to read more of your work. Would love to see se get a woman with the right voice read this and record and post as an audio story. Hope u expand on this. Maybe he takes a few girls into the locker and does more training with mom

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Did not like the cheating on dad thing, as far as we know, he did nothing wrong, but now his wife is cheating on him and their son is disrespecting him. The sex was ok I guess, but would’ve been so much better with love involved, this is just lust, it will burn out.

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Where are these lovers that are 4ft deep and 4ft wide ?sounds more like a closet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow… you did it again!!!, a

Another fantastic story. Keep ‘em cumming, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was waiting for them to realize you can't open the locker from the inside. If you could, or lockers were this size, stuffing kids in a locker wouldn't be nearly so much fun for bullies.

UKGent34UKGent34about 1 year ago

Thanks, Klrxo! I loved how you managed to keep up a good pace here, while also creating the right amount of tension in build up - that's a difficult balancing act to manage. I thought the pre-coital texting was a great touch. The actual sex itself was great, too. You created a strong sense of taboo and a real feeling of a lucky boy doing exactly what we all wanted to do (and some of us still would, given half the chance). The confined space added to the drama and sensuality.

To all the nay-sayers pointing out that you probably couldn't fit two people in a locker, let alone do all this, I would just say: let it go! Suspend your disbelief and let the story carry you along. Strangely enough, I found that as I was reading and stroking my cock, my concerns about the precise dimentions of a closet someone melted away ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sexy but I have never seen a school locker that would hold one person, much less two.

DarkSollatDarkSollatabout 1 year ago

I love over the top erotica, and this one certainly deliver! Although a sundress would be a better attire. Anyway, I'd certainly read more of the two having sex in limited spaces as teased here.

However, I didn't like the wording. Bee-stung lips, peter-slit, piss-slit and others. Also, when she explained lubrication to him - he gad sex dates before, he shoulc know it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her "stretchy" shorts are mentioned, she says she wore "loose" shorts, then they magically seem to have disappeared. No further mention is made of them, he doesn't have to move them aside at all, and they don't interfere when he does her from behind. It's a hot story, but that detail bugged me. Why draw attention to the shorts, then fail to mention them "slipping to the floor" or being "pushed aside easily" or something similar? Really fucking hot, but when I got done, I found myself wondering "WTF happened to her shorts?!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They always talk about his sex life "after his father left for work in the morning" then a couple paragraphs later his father hasn't left yet? Wat?

Wild69sideWild69sideabout 1 year ago

Can't wait to see if Jake gets to try this out on one of the school girls

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[30.04.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

Must have a T.A.R.D.I.S. for a locker.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The dirty talk in this one is EPIC. The premise was kind of silly to me but once it got going I was HOOKED.

Please write more soon.

deviantdovedeviantdoveabout 1 year ago

The premise was so nonsensical, but you just killed it. Hottest sex scenes on this web site!

murlimohan6969murlimohan696912 months ago

Dammm tat was superrr hottt..... Make him fuck her in his dad's room plzzz

Crusader235Crusader23512 months ago

Total fairy tale. Have you seen the school lockers these days, they're half lockers.

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

Lockers can't hold people much less to be able to fuck in and 2 you say can't get pregnant if not ovulating which is not entirely true your chances are a lot better when ovulating but you can still get pregnant when your not so try again with a story that is more believable

echopilechopil7 months ago

Our lockers weren't even full height lockers in high school. They were half height, with other students on their knees accessing their own. Some bj would have been great, but none were horny enough to do it with.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bravo!!

Time for more cramped space sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...