All Comments on 'Live with It'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
froggytreefroggytree7 months ago

Love your portrayal of families! The conversations are hilarious and loving at the same time. Well done!

colin23colin237 months ago

Xarth is the best.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A wonderful story, makes me think back... My sister is seven years older than me, we've always taunted each other. Not mean, and not to the extent of the couple in this story, but we always teased each other. Anyway, I was divorced, my sister was married, but it wasn't going well. I was thirty-two, she was thirty-nine and is very beautiful. I got tickets for a music festival. I didn't have a date, her husband was happy that she was going to a concert with me. He went off to a NASCAR race with his buddies. We went to the festival, and it rained like hell. The two of us ran to my Chevy conversion van and climbed in the back. We ended up taking off most of our wet clothes and snuggling under a blanket to get warm. It felt good, really good. I lit a joint and it felt even better. I shot gunned smoke to her, then she shot gunned smoke to me. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed. It was absolutely amazing. We made out and ended up making love for the first time in the back of my van. We forgot about the festival and went back to my home where we screwed each other's brains out the rest of the weekend. She got a separation a few months later and moved in with me, eventually divorcing. We lived together for several years. The rest of the family eventually figured it out but didn't say anything for many years. We are both remarried and our spouses know of and support our unusual relationship. (My wife thinks that it is hot as hell.) Twenty-some years later my sister and I take vacations together, just the two of us a few times a year. Sometimes it is just a quick weekend getaway, other times it is a real vacation, like a cruise or a trip the beach. We love each other, if we were not siblings we would have likely married each other twenty years ago. The sex is still amazing after all of these years. Thanks for letting me tell my story, and thanks for this story.

xysterxyster7 months ago

Bravo, Xarth, Bravo! A wonderful story, told in a slow, sensuous way, keeping me invested from beginning to end. I am envious of your writing style and your story telling talents. At the same time, I am so glad to be able to enjoy your wonderful writing style and your brilliant story telling. God, you have written some of my favorite stories, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite7 months ago

Cute, fun and hot. 5 stars.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn577 months ago

Love the entire family dynamic, especially dad dragging the hose upstairs. I laughed, I smiled, even got a little misty as Angel and Quinn talked. Wonderful story.

debaucherdebaucher7 months ago

With Xarth, how can one ever be disappointed? Five stars it is!

Also wanted to say this: I just love how you make the couple get into romantic/horny situations so naturally. (Especially when they're siblings!) In fact, the last story I wrote (not here and not in English), was heavily influenced from your style — a sister and brother getting into a silly fight, things escalating, them getting caught by their mother in the act, and her leaving them alone to their antics.

sferguson53sferguson537 months ago

The banter among the siblings was brilliant and so captivating. Loved the story!

oldone39oldone397 months ago

Wonderful dialog with arousing scenes

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow that story was amazing proving true that once I see a story is written by Xarth it is worth a read!

JacktacularJacktacular7 months ago

Again Xarth is proven the king of character dialogue. Would be nice if there was not so much a second part, but a tie in story featuring Quinn and Zara. I was really interested in the asexual angle and how they would deal with it. Emotion vs Sexuality is always at some point a focus in a relationship.

Just a thought

Jack

hosedbubbahosedbubba7 months ago

Great story. My feelings on the thing with Quinn is, she's jealous. I don't know if it's of sister, brother or both. Maybe she didn't have quite the same relationship as Angel and Ivy, but knew how she thought it was until she actually saw how it is. Maybe Ivy and Angel will get a hold of her finally, and she can find what she needs to be better for Zara. Just saying, that's how it read to me. Very good story nonetheless.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto687 months ago

Fantastic story. I love it. Thanks

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

Okay, so you're definitely the king of the brother/sister incest stories. 🤴 5/5

But the ending troubles me somewhat. Angel and Ivy arrived separately, apparently from two different origin points. Going forward, are they going to be able to stay together as a couple now that they have "found" each other? It would be disappointing if they fizzled out because of any kind of distance separation. 😕 I want them to stay together and fall even more in love with each other. 💘

SkanderbegSkanderbeg7 months ago

Great character developement. Thank you.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy697 months ago

Great story again from a great story writer. I just wonder how you come up with such unique names?

paulyepspaulyeps7 months ago

OMG .. I’ve never laughed so hard at a literati’s story and yet be so drawn into the love these 2 share for each other. What a great story !! I’m actually sorry I finished it .. thank you so much for sharing this story with me.. excellent!!

angeredblackmanangeredblackman7 months ago

That was a very fun and very hot story, definitely wouldn't mind another chapter but can easily see this being a oneshot

SilentlySee23SilentlySee237 months ago

Wonderful story, as always! It seriously needs to be continued, though. The whole relationship thing with Quinn and Zara needs to be resolved

AndopolisAndopolis7 months ago

Xarth you make masturbating feel worth it

DommeCatDommeCat7 months ago

I find it impossible to write sibling banter in a funny and natural way and you consistently make it seem easy. I love it and can't wait for whatever you post next. 5 stars.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn7 months ago

Exceptional dialogue- interesting characters. A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the way you write. The witty banter between siblings/family members is awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

well written and fun. had several chuckles. thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interactions between all characters felt very authentic even in their apparent improbability at times. Funny as all get-out, too. I love that.

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

Wonderful story! The banter back and forth with the siblings was hilarious. The build up and the scene was very hot. Just a totally enjoyable read.

HelgamiteHelgamite6 months ago

5/5 stars, would have given more if I could!!

I LOVED the humour in this, but I gotta admit, IAN was my all time favorite character, specially when he had the hose!!

As ScottishTexan said, you ARE the king of brother/sister incest stories, @Xarth!

This story needs a follow up chapters, you kinda left it off with Quinn and Zara and would love to see their story get fleshed out more.

Samson66Samson666 months ago

Wonderfully humorous. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

cigarettelioncigarettelion6 months ago

This story turned out to be one of my favorites that you've written. For a moment it felt like they were getting into the sexy stuff a little too early, but you made the quick transition so natural and perfect that it worked out beautifully. It's very impressive that you were able to convey such a deep connection that existed between the two with so few words and no backstory. The humor that ran through the story was balanced just right with the sweetness. You remain an inspiration and an all time great. Thank you!

Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

Love this. More would be nice.

JakeDraper29JakeDraper296 months ago

This was my favourite story of yours. Sweet and funny in equal parts

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing! Love your works Xarth!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your best ever, and that's saying a lot. Thank you.

BilleyedBilleyed6 months ago

All HAIL Xarth, the undisputed heavyweight champion of erotica!

You touch my kinks and tickle my fetishes!

NewtScamanderNewtScamander6 months ago

Excellent story, thanks for sharing!!!

Falstaff60Falstaff606 months ago

You, Sir, are a master of great dialog. Great idea, an erotic screwball comedy.

AverageBearAverageBear6 months ago

When Xarth is on, the pages fly by. This one was over before I could blink. Such an enjoyable story!

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus76 months ago

Excellent story. I hope there is more to this. Maybe the two helping Zara and Quinn figure out their issues with all 4 behind 1 closed door

mharrisonmharrison6 months ago

As always - another great story and very well written.

Many thanks for sharing with us all....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In true World Series fashion, you really hit this one out of the park. More please!

Blamed_4_bridgeburningBlamed_4_bridgeburning6 months ago

Just reviewed all the comments and find I have nothing new or clever to add. Without taking time to mentally review all your other work, I'll just state that this is my favorite. And always the best dialog. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely paced. Built up the sexual tension wonderfully.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

youre one of the very few writers on this site that i read for the story as well as the sex. another nice one here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm really partial to your conversations, they're so often got a twisted humor to them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the story, wouldn’t mind a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic dialog. Enjoyed every word. Another classic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You've ruined me for every other author on here, unfortunately. Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a cute love story. Absolutely amazing.

koinonia_92koinonia_926 months ago

I have nothing new to add except more praise for the quality, originality, and pure enjoyment as ever. I give this a 10 out of five stars and I look forward to your next work.

Baloneypony66Baloneypony666 months ago

Part 2 please, great love story, very well done! 👍

mrdata9770mrdata97706 months ago

(11/5/2023) This was so much fun! Loved it. Their banter was perfectly done. I was a bit surprised at their dad’s reaction but it worked for the story. Please let there be a part two. It would be great to see how Ivy’s and Angel's relationship interacts with Quinn and Zara’s moving forward. But please, let there be a happily ever after for all.

Robinius1Robinius16 months ago

Excellent. So typically good of you, Xarth. As I scroll through the week's new stories I always have an eye out for one of yours. This one was a bit confusing at first, uncommon names assigned to actors whose sex was hard to determine at first. Quinn and Zara being a lesbian couple wasn't clear but, slow as I am, I finally got it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No one does sibling stories quite like you. Always a highlight of my evening if I happen to spot a new one I haven't read yet. Sibbo Sexting is probably my fave, but this one's definitely a new contender for that coveted top spot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great one from the king of sibling banter. Ivy and Angel are a great pair and rank right up there with Steph and Chris from Brother Fuckers and Skye and Jace from Dog Co-parents. (I had to give a shoutout to what I consider to be your two masterpieces). I know I speak for many when I say you are an amazing writer, we love what you do, and hope you keep doing it for a long long time!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice! A new one in this ilk! Classic Xarth! Thank you Xarth! More of these are always more than welcome!!

:-) <3

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story, one of the best of it's type I've in a very long time. Keep up the good work!

BachrorylacoBachrorylaco6 months ago

Quinn character needed more resolution.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Genuinely funny story. Of course, there was a nice build up and payoff, but the humor after being caught was so good.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazed6 months ago

I think there's more to this story. I would like to read more.

AndreqAndreq6 months ago

That was fun.

killerbeeezkillerbeeez6 months ago

Xarth is a living legend. Super grateful for your smut!

ImJDbabyImJDbaby6 months ago

Damn I didn’t even realize this one was brand new. It actually might be my favorite so far. It’s funny, simple, all the characters are likable and I’m genuinely interested in seeing more of these two. I also really like that the story didn’t just come to a dead stop immediately after their first time having sex. I like to see what comes after happily every after so it was nice to see how their family reacted and get a hint of what was coming for the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All hail Xarth!

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

This was fucking amazing.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

What is with all the androgynous names? Nice story but the "witty" banter got distracting pretty fast, sorry.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithme6 months ago

Fantastic!

I loved it, I would’ve like slightly more sex between them but what we had to read was so hot!

The build up got me a little and I drifted but once things tatted to heat up, boy was it worth it.

Well done

my_third_accountmy_third_account6 months ago

Down right one of the best stories I've read on here in years, and very much one of your better ones! The simple and comfy vibes are the best.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

reminds me of family boundaries and I really liked that

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great. It kept me warm and loving the entire story. It was light and sexy with just the amount of fun to keep my interest.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No lesbian tag? Ugh can't continue.

RicubRicub6 months ago

Brilliant !!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Classic Xarth. Thank you.

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMinded6 months ago

The Humor and the play made this so much more of a story than any of the raw sex extravaganza, this had real substance, humor, good writing and good fun! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ To each their own but 😂😍🤣 Makes me wonder how parents of the future will deal with incest and our social sexual mores seem terribly updating to the new reality that the Internet is causing. What was unthinkable 30 years ago is just a tad frowned on today. Never thought that I would see a head of state proudly stating that his wife today was once his long running seductress when he was 15 and she was 40. The French accepts it.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

Great story probably one my favorites that you wrote. I’d love to see a second part.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind5 months ago

I actually disagree with a previous comment. A couple, in fact. Least important first. There was a lesbian sister, admittedly, but nothing more than a chaste kiss between her and her 'friend'.

The banter between the siblings though was far from distracting; it was hilarious. I had to stop reading to dry my eyes; and not just once. I thought that dad's chilled attitude added to the humour too.

All in all, a really good story, entertainingly told. Thank you. Please accept the full 5* with my admiration for some fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fuckkkk the conversation where they talked about *having sex* was so hot. So crazy hot that they referenced to it as having sex instead of fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wasn’t a bad story by any means but the characters are not well identifiable at the start.. it’s hard to tell whose talking to who and by the time you figure it out it’s almost like you have reread to understand who was saying what.

Some of the dialogue is pretty cringe.. people don’t actually talk like that in real life with some of your phases and attempts to be too clever.

The parents were so unrealistic in their reactions it kinda makes it hard to feel believable even for fiction. I’m sure maybe there are parents who would be so nonchalant about incest but that’s too rare to believe here sorry.. felt like just a cop out to give a happy ending.

unparkedunparked4 months ago

Xarth, my hat's off to you. I am in awe that you can ratchet up the lust and tension and embarrassment to a moment where most writers would have to end the plot ("'So—suicide pact?") and then BUILD from there to make the story even more excruciatingly hilarious. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow. No other words, just wow.

Regguy69Regguy694 months ago

Very good! The back and forth between the sibs was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories