All Comments on 'Lily'

by Helysian

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
DAMN!

Fucking incredible!

You made my night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Secret desire

A secrect dream of mine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Very well written and sexy story.lookibg forward to part 2

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 4 years ago
Nice

I want to be Lily or Lily’s BF! I’m flexible! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW!

Please Ma'am may I have another😜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hottt!!

Hot sex scenes, OMG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story - but

This is a very good story, but you spoilt it with all the simple spelling mistakes that,had you taken the time to run it through spell-check, you could have easity corrected them.

Please don't give up, but do spell-check your work before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

What a great story, can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot hot

A very exciting read,well written, had me in the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
excellent story. please add to it.

great story please add the girlfriend who is trans also but maybe add some bondage. and perhaps lily and are boyfriend girl friend and future story of marriage.

HelysianHelysianalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions everyone!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on my story and to add it to their favorites! Being my first attempt at writing as well as my first foray into the erotic genre, I really didn't really expect any positive feedback and I'm so glad everyone is enjoying it. Please take a moment to leave ANY thoughts, comments or suggestions you might have, as they will be very helpful for me in my future works.

To the person who commented on the spelling errors, I actually did edit the story myself, ran Apache's spellcheck twice and had a Literotica editor offer his notes as well. Seeing as I apparently missed a few things in my proofreads, I would love if someone else more qualified wanted to do a thorough edit!

*Thanks to ParkerF for his notes on the story and title.*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't say this often, but...

Whether you add to it or create another story, I loved the dominance and submission but also the genuine affection between the two. This is one of the best stories I ever read here or anywhere else.

Emmcee20Emmcee20almost 4 years ago
Hot and horny!

A beautifully built scenario that doesn't rush the relationship. Nicely told.

Dawn191270Dawn191270almost 4 years ago
Thank you

That was great , thank you for what I hope is the first part of many more chapters to come

Nikki x

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 4 years ago
Lovely and Amazing

Very sexy, great pacing, really terrific build-up. Lovely and Amazing.

xoxo,

Di

DoodleCoDoodleCoalmost 4 years ago

Wonderfully sensual story ruined by drugs and alcohol references.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful story

About 2/3ds in I had a feeling but I loved the way you played it.

One question though, I have been looking for that special mixture for a long time. Does it really exist?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow

Damn that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing Story

I have a new favorite story now! SO well done and riveting. More like this, PLEASE

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!

So well written, and so very yummy too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
🔥🔥🔥🔥

Took me 4 loads to read this whole story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just beautiful! *****

Wow! I want a Lily for me!

Keep writing! You are realy good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PSA

Now kids, this is why we don’t do The Reefer! It’s the gateway to submissive behavior, and the Anal sex!

Fun story, I personally don’t like when consent gets blurry but it was still a fun read, thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Perfect story! Only was hoping for more foot action as story started quite well feet focused...but amazing story.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

What a lot of juicy sex and such a nice awakening story! Pity it had to be framed as a rebound from a failed marriage, but I guess it can take a breakup to open the door to change

EmirusEmirusover 3 years ago
Gentle domination

I’m a fan of domination and many of my stories are female and transsexual domination (not maledom - ugh - 😡) I enjoyed the gentle way she dominated him without him realising it.

I thought his splitting up added nothing to the story. They bumped into each other and it went from there. Why not him being a single guy meeting an attractive woman and then it just developing naturally? I thought you skirted very close to Non-Con with him getting blurry and disorientated. Using it to make it easier for him with the penetration but not easier for her to get him to accept her penetrating him. It turned out okay in the end so it ended up a small point but I thought we were going to get into a “she sexually violated him against his will” scenario which would have ruined everything.

I’m glad you didn’t give her a monster cock. There are instances when it’s necessary for a story but not in a story such as this. Personally I don’t like using measurements preferring description and letting the reader use their imagination. I would think everyone knows the accepted average size for a penis is six inches so I use phrases such as “a little below average” or “slightly above average” or “she hadn’t ever imagined a cock could be that big.” Seven inches might be big to one person but small to another.

I enjoyed the story (obviously) and my comments are, as always, intended to be constructive. I find it hard to believe this is your first foray into writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Non con

The sex was hot, but the non-consensual nature of it was troubling. Drugging and deceiving him, as well as repeatedly ignoring him when he asked her to stop, made me pretty uncomfortable. Fine if that's your fetish, but a warning would've been nice

BlackaquBlackaquover 3 years ago
Loved the story

Can't wait to see read your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What do I think about story? Andy is one lucky guy. 5 stars.

MisterMongerMisterMongeralmost 3 years ago

I loved every moment of it. The way the scenario played out, with the glass pipe and the not knowing she was trans and the gentle domination...... is right up there with my favourite fantasies

enwaluenwaluover 2 years ago

One of my dreams to happen

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalover 2 years ago

She got him drunk and high and when he asked to stop she cut him off ignored him and kept going. The gentle femdom was hot but it crossed a line for me.

Synthia44Synthia44over 2 years ago

Holy Crap!!! I don't normally read long stories but this one had me rock hard from the middle of the first page. Awesome writing and spelling. Now I have to go clean up and wish I could find a Lily of my own. AWESOME STORY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, but this is gonna sound weird, but was there too much sex? I'd like to know more about her feelings. I sound prudish, we know hes both vulnerable and ecstatic, but what about her? Is he in any physical, emotional or mental danger? She seems like a pro. Is this a romantic story or is he her pet, sex toy, quasi slave? Nice story. Perhaps another chapter with her a bit less aggressive and more open? Its your story though! So write what you want to.

Ksjman125Ksjman125over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT Story AND Writing!

I too was quite surprised by the attention grabbing non-stop nature throughout the story considering the length! I was glued to it. I skipped the first several paragraphs about his backstory, just to glimpse further into the sexual roles/path of the story, which I think turned out to be beneficial. Regrettably, the Sad, lonely and depressing starts are over played in this genre in my opinion, but to each their own. So I started at the post run-in and napkin disposal and couldn't stop from there! From quick glance to full on enthralled unexpectedly!

I personally thought the slight non-con nature of the situation was totally fine and not actual non-con. She stopped when he said technically though enticingly at the same time. He definitely said continue each time and not just OK with it but PLEADING to Not Stop. That being said, slight warning/disclaimer at the start would help warn off the unwanted readers. Tagged as domination would help indeed as it was plainly.

Conclusion, a VERY HOT STORY that I really wish had more parts coming. But sadly its been 18 months since.......... We'll just have to use our imaginations as to how hot the next weekend was!

will281will281about 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. While I thought Andy was a bit slow to realize that Lily was not a genetic female, I could somewhat forgive his naivete when I recalled a sexual encounter I had with a male college professor. In taking me "around the world" while kneeling on the floor, my legs on his shoulders, and bottom on the edge of the bed, he lavished my body with oral attention from my anus to my neck. Movement up my body would lift my bottom from the bed. In an intensely euphoric state from the action of his tongue probing my anus, it took several moments or minutes for me to realize that he was using his penis to invade my rectum. So, it was realistic for me when Andy failed to distinguish between Lily's finger and her penis.

I would love to have a girlfriend like Lily.

smoothed273smoothed273about 2 years ago

Can`t wait for the next chapter . Sounds like an interesting weekend for Andy

MithesaMithesaabout 2 years ago

The only thing this story was missing was for it to be 10 TIMES longer. Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The drugs and non-con were too much for me. Warning would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please. Great story for a continuation!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[02.12.22]

Tres HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shouldn't write about being a high school pot head when you obviously weren't.

This coming from over forty years of between half and one once per week of indulgence.

Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, if Andy drops a load in Lilly's ass, that would make her Lilly his, right?

I guess that's the difference between dom/sub and dom/stupid.

Client8Client8about 1 year ago

A little short on emotion and intrigue, but well composed

fatherofhorsesfatherofhorses11 months ago

A great story really enjoyed it and hope tou can write more of the adventures of Andy and Lily

downbeat8downbeat811 months ago

fantastic story! I wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

JaxRhapsodyJaxRhapsody9 months ago

Now I like this one.

Runner4069Runner40698 months ago

Great story! Love the detail, please write more parts! Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Outstanding. The story really had a good flow to it.

Chair44Chair446 months ago

Incredibly erotic story. My name isn't Andy but I immediately imagined I was him. If only I could bump into a Lily and have my fantasies cum to life. Thank you

jimbo01992jimbo019925 months ago

Fantastic,would love lily to feminise Andy. Please write more .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful! A sexy dickgirl who smokes killer weed. I wish I was Andy!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

I was expecting that to go differently, but it was still very good. Now I’m waiting on part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous