All Comments on 'Life of Mick Ch. 12'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hugplxhugplxalmost 3 years ago

I think I'm probably done with the story at this point. Mick is such a boring protagonist that it's just a painful read. The man has no ego and just lets shit happen around him with no proactivity.

addsmanaddsmanalmost 3 years ago

What the hell happened to using good old mom instead of mum I ASSUME THIS IS IN AMERICA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like Mick as a protagonist as at his heart he will always be that nerdy guy who got hurt by his first two wives. He was that at the beginning of the story and he that way at this point as he is still recovering from Samantha who he thought would be wife number 3, tore his heart out of his chest for the third time in his life.

As for the story itself, this is an improvement over the prior chapter. However, Mick does need to get over his break up. Also, for your next chapter try less sex and more character development.

Mick still needs to confront and reconcile with his two sons and probably with his daughters in-law as well. Do the sons feel any guilt for fucking their step mother behind their dad's back while he built up his company or do they think he was stupid not to know about the affairs they had with their step-mom behind their dad's back and have no respect for him as a man? I have a feeling one of his daughter in-laws will probably end up breaking one of his son's hearts given how their relationship began. If you have that happening, the question is how does that son handle getting dumped like that? Like what happened to his own dad and him when he was a young boy? Who do he run to? His dad who he and his brother cucked with his step-mother? Or his mom who left him, his brother and dad to fend for themselves? How does that change that son? How does that change the relationship between the two sons and their dad?

I have a feeling the story thread with Rita and Stephen has yet to fully play out as Stephen who is significantly older than Rita will either die or get hospitalized before this series is over. Mick and Rita have not had a real heart to heart about her leaving him other than a few harsh words followed by Rita leaving in a huff. I have a feeling Mariah will initiate a meeting between the two of them to get them to really talk things out and not just to fuck each other.

The situation with Peter, Moe, Misty and Claire needs to be resolved once and for all. And if Samantha was right about Claire, there will need to be something done to make sure she keeps her mouth shut other than just giving her ready access to Mick's cock whenever she is horny. And will the same thing need to happen with Sarah and Tom, in order to keep their mouths shut too?

Also the situation with Samantha really has not been resolved as Sam looks to be running from something and Mick just needs for her to decide whether she stays away or comes back. There is an old saying that I'm probably mangling here but, "If you let someone go and they come back they are yours, but if they never come back then they probably were never yours to begin with," is probably appropriate with this plot thread.

I am probably missing plot threads that have been left up in the air and need to be resolved before this series ends, but those are my two cents worth of ideas to improve the story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous