All Comments on 'Life as a New Hire Ch. 10'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sailandoarsailandoaralmost 10 years ago
:)

. . . . . . . . . !

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikealmost 10 years ago
Each time I come across your stories

I start chuckling in anticipation. As I think about the story during the day, I chuckle.

Perhaps I should change my User Name to Chuckles. Nah, won't work. Too descriptive. So says the 6'7" & 410 lb. guy who calls himself Bigg_Mike.

My compliments to you on a story line that is both scary in its vision of such a society hidden within our own and simply just so damn funny in its execution. This is a dichotomy not many writers can resolve. You do so superlatively. I shall be saddened when you finally close the door to this story, but until then I shall simply revel in it. Thank you. Your efforts make the day pass more pleasantly.

Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 10 years ago
got my fix

God FS.... I dont know how you come up with these plots, twists and turns.. FUCK YOU ARE GREAT at writting loved every word of this... more PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to write these stories

J0SEJ0SEalmost 10 years ago

ヽ(`Д´)ノ I want more!

cliuincliuinalmost 10 years ago
Honor and loyalty

Cael has honor and loyalty , but he is also stuborn . Like how you sayed maybe he is not the strongest but he is the last who will stay undefeeted and ready for more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5*!!!!!

Excellent work!! Loved it and I can't wait till the next chapter comes out, please let it be soon, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
...

Love this story...only "problem" with your stories are there are sooooo many different characters and names to keep with and who is who....keep it up...

CK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

and the spelling etc is much better since chapter 7. thank you.

theanalisttheanalistalmost 10 years ago
we got another winner here

not surprising considering the extremely high quality of all your other stories...i only hope you finish this one...

FinalStandFinalStandover 9 years agoAuthor
Cast of Characters (September 2014)

Thanks to Nut Ranch, I have been able to post a Chaster of Characters. Unfortunately, there is a word limit on the Bio page, so I submitted a List instead, updated to the start of Chapter 25.

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
Sigh

I really wish you had done something with Cael telling Katrina he had decided it was safer to be gay... That would have been way to good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for the tables to turn.. ..

Loving your story. Just can't wait for some of these psychopathic bitches to start getting bumped off one by one. Their sheet bigotry is getting ttin slightly off putting.

jasaf74jasaf74over 5 years ago
Love it but....

No one should eat from a spoon that has touched someone's head under any circumstances.

FinalStandFinalStandover 5 years agoAuthor
jasaf74 ...

... I am glad you are enjoying the tale. As for the spoon fiasco ... I guess you've never lived the life of a communal bachelor ~ with each of you too poor to afford a maid service? ;) With those college and post-collegiate days ... I'm kind of stunned my friends and I didn't die from any number of easily avoidable diseases.

Take care and have a great day,

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
About the hair thing...

As gross as it may sound. I've lived In a house with three other dudes and I've lived with two girls. You get used to constantly having hair EVERYWHERE.

Doesn't matter how gross you think it is, it happens.

Thanks for doing what you do.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Hmmmm, Buffy. Interesting.

5/5

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Hair!!! Even to an old married couple it's always there. I thought having a dog was bad enough but as you age there seems to be more of it lying around 😂😂😂😂😂.

Absolute bonkers but so readable and enjoyable. 5⛤

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u6 days ago

I love this series. I always wished that Buffy would be his number 1 woman, the one that the rest of the pack fall in behind. This must be my 6th time reading this through now.

Yeah, Buffy could be the Amazon and woman that is his main, prime, FIRST, MOUNTAIN TOP, PEAK, PINNACLE, girl and I thought that was happening when Buffy only agreed to run his Amazon House for him as his FIRST as in Amazon terms that makes them each others main or mountain top/peak, the woman above all the others and the woman that comes first before all the others.

When this happens this “only as your First” statement there are many others present to hear it and the term is known and Cael even knows this and he knows what it means when he emphatically agrees. Now because the Amazons had betrayed and murdered their men in the second betrayal Amazons now days just think it’s a lesbian thing but it is but really it is just an Amazon / Amazon thing and the Amazons in question can be male or female.

This FIRST title is basically Amazon marriage but it’s marriage light because loyalty to a single Amazon supersede their loyalty to their Head of House then First of the House then Goddess of the House then The Amazon Host. So as long at those loyalties are kept then Your First comes first behind all those others.

So how does male come into it? Well easy, since the males that were around until the second betrayal were Amazons, full blood Amazons and no single Amazon is different or special in any way from any other Amazon that came before them or is alive now or those that will come after, then a male Amazon and a female Amazon are the same thing… JUST AMAZON. And Amazon is very big on one rule of law for all.

So now it’s one rule of law for all and male/female Amazon is just Amazon. The Amazon First Ritual, is just that an Amazon ritual and I doubt that it wasn’t a thing before Second Betrayal and only got into law afterwards. Even if it did it still doesn’t matter, it’s an Amazon Ritual and or Amazon Law so it applies to all Amazons. Too bad that all but one or two houses remembered that there used to be male Amazons.

Since the Amazons and their Goddesses seem to have a ‘soul’ element going and Cael departs his body several times and he has seen or heard his ancestors souls, means that they exist and they can do things. Given that I wonder if the First designation is akin to a soul bond since ‘marriage’ is a Christian term?

So then Cael goes and gets engaged to save a family of gang /mass/ rapists/ druggers/ tortures/ international millennium copyright act infringers. I shit you not! The girl he gets engaged to, her dad, the dad’s third wife, the home wait staff, the home cleaners, the home armed security guards, all knew a girl was being drugged, raped, abused violently, by a gang of 6, while being filmed without her knowledge and threats of putting up on 20 free porn sites. All crimes and all led by the engaged to girls little brother.

How do we know that all those people knew about this rape? Well it’s happened so so so, oh so many times that, 1 the engaged girl didn’t bat an eyelid or say a word or complain or raise a fuss or even express surprise even a little bit when the raped girl still drugged was dragged barely and badly dress to breakfast unable to walk and covered visibly in cum spit and piss on her face and hair allot still very fresh and new as well as being pale and very fucked over literally and figuratively. Then the wait staff didn’t care or bat an eye either and even knew not to refer to her or take a breakfast order. The armed security that are there didn’t care all night or in the morning. The dad and third wife showed up and the response was “I’ll call THE doctor and get him to ‘check her over’”. The third wife said “ Come with me and I’ll shower you and get you all cleaned up”. The parents already had a plan that they would jump to and do as soon a the dad said “I’ll call THE doctor”, they didn’t flinch or even ask questions or even ask the girl if she was ok, no one went to call the cops. It was all just “OK well will just do the standard rape cleanup and coverup job.” The main rapist son guy even told everyone that this would happen, even he knew it would just be covered up. They had THE doctor on call by name for an early Saturday house call even.

So cael gets engaged so the family minus the rapist son get to keep their oil business/oil fields in Asia. Yet they are all rapists after the fact when they covered up the first rape and then before the fact for helping him rape the subsequent women by providing frauds, a residence to rape at, never reporting the rapes and continued coverups using funds, contacts/doctors and influence.

Don’t believe me… they try illicitly drugging a woman on a first date then adding alcohol and then violently gang raping her for 6 hours or so. Then when your parents and your sister are having breakfast at home, the same home where you and your friends have just raped this woman , you and your gang drag the victim out and everyone sit down and just do breakfast and tell the guests that are present as well that you don’t care what you think because nothing is going to happen to himself and his gang. I’m sure the house staff or your dad or your step mum or your sister would have something to say. Or at least maybe be shocked if it was the first time. But nope not here since it’s a usual occurrence with a well thought out plan where every family member knows their part or job in that plan.

So cael I believe betrays Buffy by getting engaged to a rapist girl. Oh and don’t forget that he is physically spoken for by 3 or 4 Goddesses already and his actual Goddess is a Goddess of Oaths and he is oath bound to her already. So making vows which are a level above oaths by the way to another deity that is not his own, and his deity being one of oaths and then doing all that at a Christian cathedral that’s consecrated may very well be seen as betrayal of the Goddess which is a cut your hair and then your throat no exceptions thing that soon you to the black sands/ hell.

Then this girl known that cael is extraordinarily promiscuous as they meet while he is fucking girl A in a hot tub, then she knew he went to his room to fuck girls A B and C for several hours, the rest of the night. Yet every time they ‘date’ she keeps reeling back her acceptance of his libido. This is too the point that at the third or fourth time they have sex she tries extort him by stopping sex and covering herself unless he agrees to be monogamous soon basically from the wedding or before then is implied. This was after the last time when she said that “ she didn’t mind all the other women as long as she was ‘first in his heart’ and ‘above all over women’”. That is the literal definition of what Buffy is and he agreed to whole heartedly. So betrayal of a sister there and that’s a cut hair and throat right there.

Also add to all that that they BOTH agreed that even though it’s an arranged marriage that they would try for love. Buffy is already his First. Outsider people don’t even register on any oaths or importance scale so Buffy can’t lose her spot anyway and especially not to an outsider female who technically doesn’t exist in Amazon anything. And the engaged girl SPECIFICALLY used the Amazon First nomenclature, sus.

So I hoped that it would be Buffy leads the pack. The pack has herself as the Mountain Top, Peak, First etc, then all the others fall in below her. Depending on where they are or what they are doing or what happening Buffy herself would be making the decisions with the ability put others in the lead as required by the circumstances. Example the Pack is going out for coffee and lunch maybe. So since that’s an outside Havenstone thing then the new engaged girl would be best to lead the pack since she is a billionaire NYC female who knows the city and where would be best on that day for parking, space at the cafe for the guards and all the women etc. So Buffy never gives up leadership but more than just asking opinions of others she actually lets another take leadership by acting on behalf of Buffy. Which Buffy being able to override anything or modify anything at any time. It would also have Buffy being able to tell Cael at any time or place that he has to be with her that night or even call him home from another liaison on top of their regular time together. First has its benefits. Then Buffy and the pack sort out the schedule for Cael with the others unless cael decides to be with someone outside of turn.

This gives Buffy her place that’s already agreed to, she knows that she belongs, she knows that she can have him when she needs to, she knows what going on mostly with the others, she never feels like she is being superseded or thrown away.

But nope he gets engaged to a rapist to keep her family rich. That’s also AFTER he has her brother and 3 mates and 2 girls who were also participating in the rape MURDERED or killed it’s all perception, but didn’t kill the family who knew about the rape that day and all the others…

This actually really bugs me that he didn’t clean house after being so high and mighty and ordering the deaths of 6 in a very short phone call but didn’t kill the other 3, let alone the complicit staff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES